It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Facts! plz challenge...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTheTrees

when was the biblical flood? lol...(estimated)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sol420
reply to post by AboveTheTrees

when was the biblical flood? lol...(estimated)

Well the storm surge that the story might have been loosely based on on might have happened around 5-6,000 years ago in the Persian Gulf region.

Then again, there were similar events in New Orleans a few years back. So who's to say?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sol420

According to geological records, never. There is no evidence to suggest that a global flood ever happened. There is evidence of local flooding in certain areas of the Middle East, but when you build your civilization next to a large river this is to be expected.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
There is a reasonable credible theory that the flood in the bible is based on the breaking of the Bosphorus by the Mediterranean and the flooding of the planes that now make up the Black Sea.

If you know your geography you will know the Bosphorus seperates the European and Asian plates and the Black Sea is on teh other side. There is a lot of evidence to suggest that in times past teh Black Sea was land, until the Med bust its way through and flooded the land, creating the Black Sea around 5600BC.

National Geographic did some quite interest research into the theory that this was Noahs flood

www.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

Since the iPhone has nothing with which it can detect magnetic fields and since any pole shift would be the Earth's magnetic poles, any directional discrepancies you are getting on your iPhone have NOTHING to do with pole shift.

The iPhone simply cannot measure magnetic poles.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by FATHERBROWN2112
this is my first post, so plz be patient! more power to ATS!!! i dont know how to add links. :/

to open, the JEWISH calendar is indirectly BASED around the 3600 year transit of a GREAT PLANET. the ancient sumerians used to call this 3600 year orbit a "perfect circle"!!!

ALSO the sacred numbers 12 and 7 come from the exsistance of this planet which is called "nibiru" which literally means "planet of the crosssing" because it CROSSES our orbit! count the sun, moon and planets out to PLUTO and you get 11! add the Great Planet in and you get 12! so NO GREAT PLANET, NO 12 hours, 12 tribes, 12 inches, 12 in a dozen AND NO 360 degrees in a circle! i could go on and on....

so NO GREAT PLANET, no measurement in time in space ect...

now you know what destoyed the dinosaurs and mars. this fall is the due date and the last 3 9.0 earthquakes were caused by the alignment of EARTH the SUN and this INCOMING OBJECT, (comet elenin info from NASA BTW).

run to the hills, bro. the Great palnet WILL cause the polar caps to shift and a MASSIVE tidal wave that WILL overrun missouri and any other place thats not a "mile high".

check out the firefox logo..... its copied from a pic of SOMETHING thats out in space! (nibiru)

SEARCH "FIRE FOX LOGO/NIBIRU"

pretty wild huh>?

SEARCH "Two Suns Seen in Asia"

This is a compilation of two incredible videos from Asia. The 1st is from Bangkok and reproted to have come from Indigo military sources. The 2nd is from what looks to be actual TV media coverage.
look at the two suns. and there have been MANY other vids that show the same...
the people on the BUS are even looking at it!....

wow... this brown dwarf could be up to 10-30 times bigger than Jupiter. and thats a SMALL brown dwarf.
it cloaks itself with its MASS and emits + protons to help also. its only visible in the infrared light range and its temperature is -460 farenheight. thats why we cant see it YET. BUT, the infrared energy it emits is causing the poles to melt on earth, mars and the moons of jupiter.

"you can FEEL the heat, but not SEE it..."

its soooo dense it can literally BEND/ABSORB LIGHT and WONT be visible until it steps in front of the sun.

look at the JUNE 2011 Coronal Mass Ejection from the sun....
ITS THE BIGGEST EVER ON RECORD since we started observing the sun in the 1940s.

scientists "dont know why the sun is doing this"...

SEARCH "HUGE JUNE 2011 Coronal Mass Ejection"

it will cause the sun to emit HUGE SOLAR FLARES that will cause earthquakes, tornados and MELT the polar caps causing a HUGE TIDAL wave that will possibly be GREATER than a mile high and engulf a large majority of the WORLD. (see the Great Flood from the bible and the destruction of Mars and the elimination of the dinosaurs.)

LOOK at this crop circle from a few YEARS ago!!! just scroll down and LOOK at the finished product!
no MAN could have made it.

SEARCH "2009 CROP CIRCLE nibiru"

wowzers!!! this crop circle shows the relationship between the earth, The Great Planet and the rest of the solar system 2 years ago!!

oh please, cannot you propagandist please find something that is more interesting than that, you people are like the soaps. come on, cannot yo find something more interesting for propaganda, the glow is gone. come on now, give us more interesting news in propa. you have to be more better than that.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Not to be a nit-picking jerk, but proper grammar and spelling go a long way in getting your point across in a much more serious and believable manner.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by afp928

I suppose ) and the SHTF predictions for Aug.

Any debukers or people with new info?

Any Nibiru cultists with new info?

edit on 3-7-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

Does a prophetic deam count? What this guy is describing is eerily close to what I've seen, but I didn't see a big orange ball. I think he's right about the tail with dust and debris containing iron oxide. It looks like it's actually lightening within this mass of dark, rolling clouds. and I saw flashes of blue and pink. When this mass crosses the moon it sounds like fireworks and stars start falling. I think meteroites are ricocheting off the moon. Daytime looks like twilight.I then see a flood and then intense drought and heat. The sun is shining from the North and it's very, very bright. I hope this doesn't happen. If he's correct, most people won't survive this. What's really strange is at the very end of this dream I'm shown we are moving up into a sister dimension. Also, people are walking; not driving. Hopefully it won't be as bad as he's described and maybe it won't happen. I'm not sure, if I make it or not. I don't want to know.

I actually noticed how red and luminous the sun was this evening.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
reply to post by mb2591

Since the iPhone has nothing with which it can detect magnetic fields and since any pole shift would be the Earth's magnetic poles, any directional discrepancies you are getting on your iPhone have NOTHING to do with pole shift.

The iPhone simply cannot measure magnetic poles.

I have already said i wasn't using the iPhone for any magnetic detection. But I'll tell you again. I was only using the iPhone's map to figure out where I was on the highway. The iPhone map is setup to always have north up so it wasn't hard to tell when I was going directly south, but on top of that I would zoom out to make sure I was right.
Oh and by the way I just check and iPhone's do have compasses so I could have used that but it was easier to use my car compass.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by sol420

According to geological records, never. There is no evidence to suggest that a global flood ever happened. There is evidence of local flooding in certain areas of the Middle East, but when you build your civilization next to a large river this is to be expected.

Obviously, it's difficult to determine, since there are so many conflicting opinions among scientists. Just a reading of the disorderly, geological columns create confusion. I'm going with the global flood and I believe the Grand Canyon is evidence and also flash fossilization, which would be rapid. If it was easy to determine, we would know for sure, wouldn't we? Almost every culture on earth has a flood myth.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

Hi ,

I found more information to from the same source, and I think this is the something to look into, regarding the times and dates of alignment, and activity of Objects entering our solar system.

alamongordo.com...

Heading - Info About link - Elenin the So Called commet heading towards Earth.
Road to the End time.

I dont have any information on the pole shift to post at the moment but there is new information form the antarctic that I read recently about the activity happening near the pole.

thank you for the thread ,

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join