It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Facts! plz challenge...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
this is my first post, so plz be patient! more power to ATS!!! i dont know how to add links. :/

to open, the JEWISH calendar is indirectly BASED around the 3600 year transit of a GREAT PLANET. the ancient sumerians used to call this 3600 year orbit a "perfect circle"!!!

ALSO the sacred numbers 12 and 7 come from the exsistance of this planet which is called "nibiru" which literally means "planet of the crosssing" because it CROSSES our orbit! count the sun, moon and planets out to PLUTO and you get 11! add the Great Planet in and you get 12! so NO GREAT PLANET, NO 12 hours, 12 tribes, 12 inches, 12 in a dozen AND NO 360 degrees in a circle! i could go on and on....

so NO GREAT PLANET, no measurement in time in space ect...

now you know what destoyed the dinosaurs and mars. this fall is the due date and the last 3 9.0 earthquakes were caused by the alignment of EARTH the SUN and this INCOMING OBJECT, (comet elenin info from NASA BTW).

run to the hills, bro. the Great palnet WILL cause the polar caps to shift and a MASSIVE tidal wave that WILL overrun missouri and any other place thats not a "mile high".

check out the firefox logo..... its copied from a pic of SOMETHING thats out in space! (nibiru)

SEARCH "FIRE FOX LOGO/NIBIRU"

pretty wild huh>?

SEARCH "Two Suns Seen in Asia"

This is a compilation of two incredible videos from Asia. The 1st is from Bangkok and reproted to have come from Indigo military sources. The 2nd is from what looks to be actual TV media coverage.
look at the two suns. and there have been MANY other vids that show the same...
the people on the BUS are even looking at it!....

wow... this brown dwarf could be up to 10-30 times bigger than Jupiter. and thats a SMALL brown dwarf.
it cloaks itself with its MASS and emits + protons to help also. its only visible in the infrared light range and its temperature is -460 farenheight. thats why we cant see it YET. BUT, the infrared energy it emits is causing the poles to melt on earth, mars and the moons of jupiter.

"you can FEEL the heat, but not SEE it..."

its soooo dense it can literally BEND/ABSORB LIGHT and WONT be visible until it steps in front of the sun.

look at the JUNE 2011 Coronal Mass Ejection from the sun....
ITS THE BIGGEST EVER ON RECORD since we started observing the sun in the 1940s.

scientists "dont know why the sun is doing this"...

SEARCH "HUGE JUNE 2011 Coronal Mass Ejection"

it will cause the sun to emit HUGE SOLAR FLARES that will cause earthquakes, tornados and MELT the polar caps causing a HUGE TIDAL wave that will possibly be GREATER than a mile high and engulf a large majority of the WORLD. (see the Great Flood from the bible and the destruction of Mars and the elimination of the dinosaurs.)

LOOK at this crop circle from a few YEARS ago!!! just scroll down and LOOK at the finished product!
no MAN could have made it.

SEARCH "2009 CROP CIRCLE nibiru"

wowzers!!! this crop circle shows the relationship between the earth, The Great Planet and the rest of the solar system 2 years ago!!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, I hope to see more of you on the boards.

Unfortunatly the introduction page is for introductions only so most likely this thread will be closed soon.

But once again welcome

edit on 7/2/2011 by XJMatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FATHERBROWN2112

Welcome to the board i have long been suspicious of comet elenin but ive decided to wait til septemberish to really start worrying

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by XJMatt

Unfortunatly the introduction page is for introductions only so most likely this thread will be closed soon.

But once again welcome

maybe the mods will be kind enough to move it to the appropriate forum

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
the only problem i have with your post is you say it wont be seen til its in front of the sun. But then you say its been seen as a second sun. could you explain?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
My personal thought is Nibiru will simply be another genetic modification and DNA download/upgrade for mankind.

I'm not hardly on the welcoming committee but welcome nevertheless. Enjoy your stay.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591

Originally posted by XJMatt

But once again welcome

maybe the mods will be kind enough to move it to the appropriate forum

I hope they do as it really is an interesting post, which I am currently researching on as we speak.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

i am sorry, i cant explain why... BUT if you look into the "chemtrails" mystery that might explain why they might be dumping all the stuff into the atmosphere! to prepare the earth for a massive solar flare thar could destroy it! the ancient sumerians did the same thing and thats why they came to earth thousands of years ago was to mine gold to inject into nibirus atmosphere to act as a shield. gold is used in many satillites shielding AND in the facesheilds of astronauts.,

its a case of history repeating itself. "what comes around goes around" and "life is full circle:" are quotes that are literally thousands of years old and refer to history repeating itself.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Firstly, interesting post and I have read some of the links. However, Elenin is NOT Wormwood / Nibiru because the timing is off, it's far too early and in fact, those that cite Nibiru for causing the 2012 apocalypse are also off, still too early.

Elenin is no threat, its fear mongering that is causing people to worry but it will be proven to be yet another 'rapture'

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by XJMatt

sir, where should i post this? i am a newb!

many thx

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FATHERBROWN2112
reply to post by XJMatt

many thx

you need 20 post to post a thread anywhere besides introductions.. so dont worry about it for now

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I'm not sure if this is what you are saying here so let me say give you this thought.

Perhaps the gold that is "missing" from Fort Knox isn't missing at all? It is being dumped into our skies to protect us. Secondly, if this is the case then where does that leave the Illuminati/NWO/Evil Agenda theories?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hello there!

i know what Nibiru is...its a spaceship......o wait no its espresso machine...o no its a atomicbomb......or
its a lab where is mad sientist who created us......no way its some roque planet with 3600 years trajectory
to do total damage to earth.......and i think allso that some few people on earth know exactly what it is....!!!

Peace,
ekiusa

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FATHERBROWN2112
reply to post by XJMatt

many thx

I am sorry, after re-reading my post it could be taken out of context and interpreted as a "repremand" or such, which I truly was not intending it to represent.

I was just trying to pass on info. I appologize if it seemed rude or misguided.

I do enjoy your post though and as I stated I am researching it more as we speak , so thank you for the new topic =)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93

I'm not sure if this is what you are saying here so let me say give you this thought.

Perhaps the gold that is "missing" from Fort Knox isn't missing at all? It is being dumped into our skies to protect us. Secondly, if this is the case then where does that leave the Illuminati/NWO/Evil Agenda theories?

your theory sounds like we are Nibiru and passing our 3600 year
orbit on space.....very good.....maybe it is...

Peace,
ekiusa

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Good thinking my friend! thats also why they are currently buying gold at ABOVE the actual CASH cost per once!

ATS rules! power to the people!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Nothing you said makes any sense and is all completely unsubstantiated. How can it be invisible when people apparently have "video" of it? Contradict much? Also how does something that, according to you, has a temp of -460f melt our ice caps? ICE MELTS AT 32F!
And if this massive planet, brown dwarf, comet, giant lint ball of doom (make up your mind people), has such immense gravity to affect earth. Why has it not altered the orbital path or period of any celestial body in our solar system? Does the lintball of doom have a way to turn off gravity?

I don't expect to convince you nor do I expect you to even step back and reevaluate your argument, because you have already made up your mind. I couldn't in good conscience not even try though.

Welcome to ats, im sure you will fit right in........
edit on 2-7-2011 by itsatrap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

More thinking, and these just my personal thoughts, is this is possibly why we stopped backing the dollar in gold.

The gold may be needed for something else. I'm just thinking out loud here as I have also read that the gold will be used to bargain with the inhabitants on Nibiru, if we are not Nibiru. I strongly believe we are all the product of ancient Nibiru.

Gold is a precious metal. Even in the bible, the streets in heaven are paved with gold. Why is that?

I will also add that the dollar would weaken over time, anyway. This system wasn't set up to last forever.
edit on 2-7-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

i truly belive that the "illuminati" is a PHRASE for the BLOODLINE back to babylon and the pre babylonian sumerian cities! the vanderbilts, rockerfellers and so on are part of this bloodline.

i also think that a majority of the poloticians. movie stars and news anchors are part of this bloodline which also relates to the coucil of foriegn relations CFR!

hollywood movie companies also.

it just makes too much sense!

with love father brown...

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Maybe we have to pay our masters from Nibiru every 3600 years taxes in gold....???

Peace,
ekiusa

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join