It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Facts! plz challenge...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FATHERBROWN2112

So, where does that truly leave the Illuminati when it comes to good versus evil? Are they simply the people who remember from ancient Sumeria? Or do they have a sinister plan?

I know this idea has been beat to death on this site but The Law of One does speak about these things. Find the text and read on The Elder Race, The Anak (sons of Anak), and the last genetic modification to mankind.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ekiusa

I smell a troll..

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591
reply to post by ekiusa

I smell a troll..

Not sure if this is for me or not but go back and read many of my posts. They aren't too numerous to show that I mostly post on topics dealing with a select few ideas. I rarely put out theories or even share my personal beliefs.

Part of what OP stated concerning 12 is convoluted but it does not detract from my own understanding so I refuse to let it keep me from contributing here. I consider many sources and ideas.

Perhaps you should do the same? Being one note never helps you grow mentally or spiritually.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by itsatrap

sir, love ur response! once again it emits INFRARED heat which cant be seen but FELT.

its MASS bends light cuz its sooo dense. thier are MANY things we arent taught,

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Since this is in the introductions section, i will not be addressing the substance of your post at this time; I will only take this opportunity to apologize in advance for the drubbing you will soon receive and assure you that there is nothing personal about it.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtlantisX99
Welcome to ATS.

Firstly, interesting post and I have read some of the links. However, Elenin is NOT Wormwood / Nibiru because the timing is off, it's far too early and in fact, those that cite Nibiru for causing the 2012 apocalypse are also off, still too early.

Elenin is no threat, its fear mongering that is causing people to worry but it will be proven to be yet another 'rapture'

Could you share your timeline on when Nibiru will return?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

This appears to be mainly an amalgamation of claims made by followers of Sitchin and Lieder. First, the Sumerians only were aware of the naked eye planets. Cylinder Seal VA 243 does not represent the solar system. We know how the Sumerians depicted the Sun and planets. What this particular seal depicts is stars.

Second, nibiru only means "point of crossing." In fact it's not even a Sumerian astronomical term, it's Babylonian. In this case nibiru refers to the highest point of the ecliptic. In other words this is the point of the summer solstice and the constellation that corresponded to that point. This is established in the Enuma Elish. If planets were in this position they would also be referred to as nibiru. In MUL.APIN Jupiter is nibiru, while in Tablets K.6174:9’ and K.12769:6’ it is Mercury.

Third, Elenin is not causing earthquakes. Prior to the Honshu earthquake of this year the last 9.0 EQ was in 2004. Furthermore, if you actually look at the so-called alignments you will notice that there is not a straight line between Elenin, the Sun, and the Earth. Then there's the fact that Elenin is not on the ecliptic which makes an alignment impossible.

Next is the pole shift. The claim is that this planet returns every 3,600 years. Therefore, a pole shift, or true polar wander, as is its proper name, would have occurred numerous times in the past. Such an event would be very apparent when looking at the geological record of the planet. Yet, to date there has been no evidence found to indicate that true polar wander occurs.

As for the so-called Firefox logo connection to Nibiru, that one can be easily dismissed. What is depicted in that picture is supernova remnant G1.9+0.3. It is the youngest supernova remnant that we have found and is currently 25,000 LY away. So, if it's Nibiru it will not be here anytime soon. Especially not by this fall.

I haven't seen these specific "two suns" videos yet. However, if they are like the thousands of others out there then they are either sun dogs or lens flare.

Now onto the claims about brown dwarfs. A brown dwarf can emit light, however it is irrelevant to this argument. A brown dwarf has the same composition as Jupiter. The reason we are able to see Jupiter is because it reflects the light of the Sun. A brown dwarf, having the same composition, would reflect light in the same way. This means we would see it if it were anywhere in the solar system. Furthermore, a planet's temperature has no impact on its reflectivity or luminosity. Pluto is extremely cold, but is in fact very bright for its size. This is due to it being composed mainly of frozen methane which is highly reflective. Finally, a brown dwarf would not be so massive as to bend light. While its mass would be several times greater than Jupiter, it would also be much smaller than our Sun. Last time I checked our Sun was very visible.

Finally we come to CMEs. Presently the Sun is quieter than we've seen it in over a century. Even if it wasn't there is no evidence that connects CMEs to natural disasters. All that may happen is that one that is large enough could disrupt any electronics that are plugged in an on at the time the CME reaches Earth. And to end this post, there is no evidence that a global flood ever occurred. We have evidence of regional flooding, but no flood that covered the entire world in water.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Now- No sign of Nibiru.
3600 years ago - no sign of Nibiru.
3600 years before that - no sign of Nibiru.

For an object that is in orbit and comes back all the time, on a regular schedule, you'd think someone might have noticed & recorded it.

Prior to Sitchin, no one had heard about Nibiru being a planet/spaceship. Not the Sumerians (for whom the word nibiru means "crossing place" - think a river crossing), nor the Babylonians (who held that Nibiru was the longest day of the year, the summer solstice).

The "ancients" were ancient and were also primitive. They had no special magical knowledge. Their societies and cultures are now extinct because they didn't have any special knowledge or technology.

edit on 2/7/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

okay you told me to do a search for "Two Suns Seen in Asia "

annnd right off the bat if you pause at :17 the sun is in front of the telephone wires, as if it's been added in..

it cloaks itself with its MASS and emits + protons to help also.

really?

scientists "dont know why the sun is doing this"...

Yes they do...it's called a Coronal Mass Ejection..just because it's the biggest one does not mean they dont know what caused it..which IMO makes me more worried about Sol than of a invisible brown dwarf.

it will cause the sun to emit HUGE SOLAR FLARES that will cause earthquakes, tornados and MELT the polar caps causing a HUGE TIDAL wave that will possibly be GREATER than a mile high and engulf a large majority of the WORLD.

Who says? because that sounds awfully like a prediction..and we all know how those turn out (most of the time)

wowzers!!! this crop circle shows the relationship between the earth, The Great Planet and the rest of the solar system 2 years ago!!

this one?

edit on 2-7-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Well some evidence to support the pole shift.. On my way home from my grandparents i was using my iphone map to navigate and when i was going directly south my car compass said i was going sw or se not sure which just remember it was really odd

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I am new as well, and as to be a member of the class, and to be polite, I as well should say welcome. One thing I would like to mention, the Firefox logo is not fire engulfing the Earth if that is what you meant. If you look at it closely, it is a picture of a fox wrapped around the Earth with a fire for a tail, like for the notion the Firefox is faster than IE. So the representation is the World Wide Web and Firefox is the faster browser that goes all over the world and the feeling of its fast, "this thing is on fire". Its not fire engulfing the Earth by a planet, comet, or star. You can easily tell its a fox head. I could elaborate more, but this is my first day and I do not have that right yet. Plus, you may be knowing what you mean, just not saying it, how your wanting to. It happens. But for example, 10 different theories on how the dinosaurs died, and picking the one a person thinks is most plausible, is not fact. Its a theory. Like I said, I am open minded, and you could be 100% right and you could be 100% wrong. But a person that is willing going to accept such theories as fact must be willing to accept the concequences of either being 100% right or 100% wrong. Or at least, willing to accept some of my ideas may be flawed, and another persons theory might be more plausible that works into my whole hypothesis.

And just a pointer is all, as years as a private researcher. Whenever you start out to make your point by stating these are facts, some of which cant be proven or no/very little evidence makes it hard to have an open mind. And especially when you immediately throw out a challenge to your idea. It gives the impression that you yourself are close minded and tips a side of arrogance. That automatically rubs people the wrong way from the start. Trying to sell a theory is no different than selling a washer and dryer. You show them the features that are actually tangible and factual, how it can benefit them, the drawbacks, and any speculation is stated as "in my opinion" or "this is what I think or this is how I feel". After that, its up to them, if they want to buy it or not. And if they have questions, want to price shop, or research the ratings of the appliance, doesnt mean they dont believe you. They would just like a little more information before they make up their minds.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Is their societies and cultures are now extinct because they didn't have any special knowledge or technology or was it repackaged in order to explain it in the times we now live? Meaning, it was simplified so that mankind could totally get it this time?

I am not saying anything will happen with Nibiru this year though I don't discount it, either. But I do believe Nibiru to be real and it could possibly have been mistakened (or renamed) for another phenomena.

The changes in earth's magnetic field, the addition of leap year, and changes in earth's polarity could all explain WHY the timeline may be off. I should also add that we do not know how time was kept in ancient Sumeria. A day back then may equal many days or just a few minutes today. That would also explain why man seemed to live longer back then, too.

Just consider that there may be explanations for all of this that we cannot see right now. It doesn't make the information untrue.
edit on 2-7-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

A magnetic pole shift is different from true polar wander, which is a physical pole shift. A magnetic pole shift has happened numerous times in the Earth's history, but would cause no noticeable effects. However, even if one were occurring now, no one alive presently would see its completion. A magnetic pole shift generally takes between 1,000 and 10,000 years to happen. However, the disparity between your GPS and your actual compass is due to the fact that the GPS uses true North and South, whereas the compass will be pointing towards magnetic North and South. There's nothing unusual about that.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Well some evidence to support the pole shift.. On my way home from my grandparents i was using my iphone map to navigate and when i was going directly south my car compass said i was going sw or se not sure which just remember it was really odd

iPhones do not contain a magnetic compass. They contain a GPS unit that defaults back to using cell tower signals when the GPS signal is blocked.

It is likely, in a car, that the GPS signal was blocked and so you were seeing the a spatial estimate based upon the surrounding cell 'phone towers and which is not particularly accurate for determining the direction that you are pointing.

The 'phone has to guess direction by calculating a line through the previous points you have travelled. Due to the grid like nature and margin of error on cell phone and GPS signals, this estimate of direction can be wildly wrong.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ekiusa

Yeah its funny how most of that gold just sits their doing nothing, maybe you are right

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

iPhones do not contain a magnetic compass. They contain a GPS unit that defaults back to using cell tower signals when the GPS signal is blocked.

It is likely, in a car, that the GPS signal was blocked and so you were seeing the a spatial estimate based upon the surrounding cell 'phone towers and which is not particularly accurate for determining the direction that you are pointing.

The 'phone has to guess direction by calculating a line through the previous points you have travelled. Due to the grid like nature and margin of error on cell phone and GPS signals, this estimate of direction can be wildly wrong.

I wasn't using my phones compass I was using the map then I zoomed out and compared to determine the direction

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93

reply to post by ekiusa

I smell a troll..

Not sure if this is for me or not but go back and read many of my posts. They aren't too numerous to show that I mostly post on topics dealing with a select few ideas. I rarely put out theories or even share my personal beliefs.

Part of what OP stated concerning 12 is convoluted but it does not detract from my own understanding so I refuse to let it keep me from contributing here. I consider many sources and ideas.

Perhaps you should do the same? Being one note never helps you grow mentally or spiritually.

No this was directed at ekiusa

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Originally posted by FATHERBROWN2112
this is my first post, so plz be patient! more power to ATS!!! i dont know how to add links. :/

to open, the JEWISH calendar is indirectly BASED around the 3600 year transit of a GREAT PLANET. the ancient sumerians used to call this 3600 year orbit a "perfect circle"!!!

ALSO the sacred numbers 12 and 7 come from the exsistance of this planet which is called "nibiru" which literally means "planet of the crosssing" because it CROSSES our orbit! count the sun, moon and planets out to PLUTO and you get 11! add the Great Planet in and you get 12! so NO GREAT PLANET, NO 12 hours, 12 tribes, 12 inches, 12 in a dozen AND NO 360 degrees in a circle! i could go on and on....

How do you know the numbers 12 and 7 come from the existance of a planet called Nibiru? Also how do you know it crosses paths with the Earth. I think you should go on and on because without the links I don't understand what you are trying to prove here.

so NO GREAT PLANET, no measurement in time in space ect...

again, please elaborate.....

now you know what destoyed the dinosaurs and mars. this fall is the due date and the last 3 9.0 earthquakes were caused by the alignment of EARTH the SUN and this INCOMING OBJECT, (comet elenin info from NASA BTW).

That statement has not been proven, so how can you guarantee that this incoming Comet is causing all of this stuff on Earth?

run to the hills, bro. the Great palnet WILL cause the polar caps to shift and a MASSIVE tidal wave that WILL overrun missouri and any other place thats not a "mile high".

check out the firefox logo..... its copied from a pic of SOMETHING thats out in space! (nibiru)

There are other strange logos aswell, does that mean they all are trying to tell us something aswell?

SEARCH "FIRE FOX LOGO/NIBIRU"

pretty wild huh>?

SEARCH "Two Suns Seen in Asia"

This is a compilation of two incredible videos from Asia. The 1st is from Bangkok and reproted to have come from Indigo military sources. The 2nd is from what looks to be actual TV media coverage.
look at the two suns. and there have been MANY other vids that show the same...
the people on the BUS are even looking at it!....

wow... this brown dwarf could be up to 10-30 times bigger than Jupiter. and thats a SMALL brown dwarf.
it cloaks itself with its MASS and emits + protons to help also. its only visible in the infrared light range and its temperature is -460 farenheight. thats why we cant see it YET. BUT, the infrared energy it emits is causing the poles to melt on earth, mars and the moons of jupiter.

"you can FEEL the heat, but not SEE it..."

its soooo dense it can literally BEND/ABSORB LIGHT and WONT be visible until it steps in front of the sun.

look at the JUNE 2011 Coronal Mass Ejection from the sun....
ITS THE BIGGEST EVER ON RECORD since we started observing the sun in the 1940s.

scientists "dont know why the sun is doing this"...

SEARCH "HUGE JUNE 2011 Coronal Mass Ejection"

it will cause the sun to emit HUGE SOLAR FLARES that will cause earthquakes, tornados and MELT the polar caps causing a HUGE TIDAL wave that will possibly be GREATER than a mile high and engulf a large majority of the WORLD. (see the Great Flood from the bible and the destruction of Mars and the elimination of the dinosaurs.)

LOOK at this crop circle from a few YEARS ago!!! just scroll down and LOOK at the finished product!
no MAN could have made it.

SEARCH "2009 CROP CIRCLE nibiru"

wowzers!!! this crop circle shows the relationship between the earth, The Great Planet and the rest of the solar system 2 years ago!!

With the adding links, simply copy/paste from your browser.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Good post! your right about pretty much everything you say. or most of it. skeptics are going to bash you of course. but they will be here when it all happens too haha

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Then my response is meant for ekiusa.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join