It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeach Obama?! New vid lays out a pretty good case.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by realone91
reply to post by UcDat

why they just put another luciferian in www.watchmanreport.com...

maybe but if we keep hanging them they aint gonna find so many volunteers eh

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This is retarded, the man was born in America........let it go

and hypothetically even if he wasn't...who cares? what are you gonna do, go back to 2008 and un-do it? ..no? we can't do that? then its pointless to argue about it

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

LOL right on que... "what experts" "It's been debunked"... Blah Blah... reminds me of on old Billy Preston tune called Circles.

Bottom line Obama is a ineligible its been proven over and over. I am not going to bite on your circular argument no matter how much goading you do... It will be interesting to see if he can get on the Ballot in AZ this year with the new law that he has to prove he eligibility.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
reply to post by Southern Guardian

LOL right on que... "what experts"

Exactly, what experts? Surely your were serious right? There are about several experts you claim that contested against the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate. Where? If there are these experts, what is so hard about simply posting their names and credetials for us to see?

Were you joking before? If you were, then I am terribly sorry that I took you for a birther.

Bottom line Obama is a ineligible its been proven over and over

By these experts I presume?

It will be interesting to see if he can get on the Ballot in AZ this year with the new law that he has to prove he eligibility.

The law that Brewer shot down? That law that went against constitutional guidelines, the full faith and credit clause? the one where a state can single handedly stop a constitutionally and democratically elected president from assuming the postion?

What's going to happen if Obama assumes office again in 2012? Back to square one? hmmm
edit on 2-7-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Obama will not see a second term, and if by chance he sneaks through a second election,100,000,000 armed americans with reduce washington to ash

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by godfather420

Too true. All those labels really do remind me of the 3rd grade playground. The one that seems to be popping up again is 'racist'. I've been called that a few times this past week but it's funny how they could never expand on their answer or even provide a half hearted argument as to why I was a racist

Sadly, I don't think we'll see Obama impeached. Too many people hide their heads in the sand and those that may have a case either disappear or use the evidence for personal gain.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by behindXtheXveil

and hypothetically even if he wasn't...who cares? what are you gonna do, go back to 2008 and un-do it? ..no? we can't do that? then its pointless to argue about it

Oh yeah were retarded. The man is a hoax. stop being angry because you voted for a guy that clearly doesn't serve for the people. I even played with the certificate from the official whitehouse website, played with it in adobe illustrator and seen the flaws myself. Why would the official website BC be edited in illustrator. why did you vote a guy with HUSSEIN in his name, brain washed into your vote much? wars with Islam and Muslim countries all through 2001-2010. I have an idea let's vote someone with HUSSEIN in his name. How psy-op'd do you feel?

This video shows he is totally fraudulent. Great video.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by survivalstation
reply to post by godfather420

Too true. All those labels really do remind me of the 3rd grade playground. The one that seems to be popping up again is 'racist'. I've been called that a few times this past week but it's funny how they could never expand on their answer or even provide a half hearted argument as to why I was a racist

Sadly, I don't think we'll see Obama impeached. Too many people hide their heads in the sand and those that may have a case either disappear or use the evidence for personal gain.

What is wrong with labels? Labels are simply a device use to identify groups of things with common traits.
Birther = person believing Obama is not a natural born citizen.

What is negative about it? What is negative about labels in general?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterAndrew
Oh yeah were retarded.

Well...

Maybe just a little?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Godsontoo
The farces are very clear Obamas father is from Kenya and this alone makes Obama ineligible .

This was common knowledge before the election and not one Republican in office bothered to take issue with it? Maybe what you are saying is just not true.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senteri

The farces are very clear Obamas father is from Kenya and this alone makes Obama ineligible .

This was common knowledge before the election and not one Republican in office bothered to take issue with it? Maybe what you are saying is just not true.

I dunno how many republicans are on our side do you? sure aint all of them or even most of them or they'd actually do something good non?

Dem Con its all the same now one big evil corporation and Obama is the CEO...
edit on 3-7-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by behindXtheXveil

The problem is not his birthplace, it's his daddy's birthplace, his daddy was a Kenyan citizen thereby making Obama a native born citizen not a natural born citizen. That is the issue that is being ignored by the MSM and everyone in Washington.

They are all banking on the sheeple's ignorance of the constitution.

Going by the posts in this thread I'd say they have you guys pegged dead to rights.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scoriada
his daddy was a Kenyan citizen thereby making Obama a native born citizen not a natural born citizen.

Except that is just not true, that is what birthers claim.

Obama is naturally born.

That is the issue that is being ignored by the MSM and everyone in Washington.

That is because it is not true, just a birther made up story!

They are all banking on the sheeple's ignorance of the constitution.

And the sheeple here are the birthers, who ignore the constitution and just make up their own definitions as they hate the fact that someone who's father was born in Kenya is the legal President

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

I dunno how many republicans are on our side do you? sure aint all of them or even most of them or they'd actually do something good non?

Dem Con its all the same now one big evil corporation and Obama is the CEO...

All the Republicans in government want Obama to be president?
Now that is a conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Undertough

sure man most of them will do whatever there told to face it they are the biggest bunch of crooks on the face of the planet even if they start clean and we all know almost none of them do. They all come from hedge funds and comities and whatnot of big corp to office and then back into the fold once there done pilfering us with a raise of course...

sure there's a hand full of decent people but not enough to make difference.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Senteri

All you have provided is links to things that contradict your claims and one example of one time Obama's stepdad wrote something in Indonesia.

I know we are all different and all come from backgrounds that vary from a little to a lot. I would like to ask you the following questions based on the Barry Sotoro discussion going on in this thread. Apologies in advance for asking so many questions of you.

Do you have a step-father? Maybe you have an uncle, god-father or something similar. When I say similar, I mean someone who may be considered a gaurdian and, on occasion, may be responsibe for completing required documents for you, someone who would know you well enough to know your name and/or any variations of your name.

If you have a person like this, and they filled out a document that pertained soley to you, could you tell me why they might fill out a form with a name that does not legally apply to you?

Where could an alias, that differs from your birth name, originate from and why would a gaurdian ever complete a form with a name that refers to you, but is NOT your real name?

Do you have a son/daughter, a stepson/stepdaughter, niece/nephew, or all?

Would you ever complete a form or document for one of your kids with a name that they are not legally known by? If so, under what circumstances do you feel it would ever be appropriate to complete a document with false or misleading personal information on it?

If you did fill out a school or government document using false or misleading information for a child you may be responsible for, do you feel that such an action could cause any negative or positive repercussions with the institution the document or form was originally filed with - or any institution that may use the information submitted for future reference?

Under what circumstances would you ever knowingly use an alias or incorrect name on an official document for a child under your supervision?

Would you consider providing false or misleading information on a document, such as the document relative to this discussion, a serious action or would you consider it to be OK for gaurdians to do on a regular basis?

I am only curious what your opinion about this scenario is. I do not mean to imply I am a birther or not.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
I would like to ask you the following questions based on the Barry Sotoro discussion going on in this thread

Who is "Barry Sotoro"?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by esteay812
I would like to ask you the following questions based on the Barry Sotoro discussion going on in this thread

Who is "Barry Sotoro"?

Originally posted by dillweed
I challenge one of you BO supporters to show me ONE person who went to school and sat in class with this fraud, let alone one who will say he's a 'genius'.

Who is Barry Soetoro?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I don't have time right now to read all 14 pages of this thread, but I did read the first two pages, and people seemed to miss one of the main points of this video:

On April 10, 2008 Senator Claire McCaskill (Dem - Missouri) introduced Senate Resolution (SR) 511 declaring Senator John McCain to be a "natural born citizen" because he was born in American-held territory to TWO current US citizens.

Of course, there was no real question as to McCain's citizenship: his father was a US Navy officer and his mother was a "born in the USA" US citizen. Both of McCain's parents came from a long line of US citizens. Both McCain's father & grandfather were four-star US Navy Admirals.

The point is that Obama most definitely did NOT meet this criteria spelled out in SR 511. Obama was born in the US state of Hawaii to a US mother and a Kenyan father (who already had a wife in Kenya when he left for the US). So not only did Obama did not have two US citizens for parents, but the marriage was invalid under US law. The marriage was bigamous.

Does this make things clearer? Fast forward to about 6:30 minutes on the video.

It would not surprise me if TPTB have a spectacular ending in store for Obama -- an ending that might spark race riots and chaos.
edit on 3-7-2011 by AuranVector because: reformat

edit on 3-7-2011 by AuranVector because: reformat again

edit on 3-7-2011 by AuranVector because: add video marker

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

pull out the race card, joined 6/6/11 and calls people birthers. Got to love hardcore patriots. I could commit murder and all my family would say i didn't do it. They are patriots to our family lololol but they'd still know i did lololol

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join