It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeach Obama?! New vid lays out a pretty good case.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Obama was born in Hawaii, not in Panama and that is why he does not need two citizen parents. If he did, someone would have provided that provision in the last 14 pages.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

bit hard to find them when they ain't in america. I would have classed, ate lunch, played sport with a total of hundreds if not more than a thousand individuals that if i became president would say '' hey i went to school with him he was in my year or a year below me''. American born citizen my ass. Truth will prevail and time time will show it.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

sure you'd be hard up finding year books from hawaii with his photos etc, but hey thats my opinion and well all have different ones. Love ats it rocks.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senteri

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by Senteri

Barry Soetoro is our 'commander and thiefs' real name, before he became the manchurian candidate.

Why can't I find one instance of that being legally used as his name then?
Why can't I find one instance of him using that name himself?
Why was he not born under that name?

Barry Obama was legally adopted by Stanley Ann Dunham's second husband, Lolo Soetoro, a Muslim Indonesian national. Barry Soetoro was Obama's name when he was registered for school in Indonesia.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by behindXtheXveil

bill clinton (do like the man by the way) had a affair. Says it never happened. What could we have all said at the time, can we go back and undo it. No so leave it alone. thats not what happened though, good arguement not.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
I challenge one of you BO supporters to show me ONE person who went to school and sat in class with this legal president

Birthers refuse to look at web pages that destroy their little conspiracy theory!

www.boston.com...
www.dailytimes.com.pk...\08\16\story_16-8-2008_pg7_54
www.time.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

i know i'm a birther and a troll, i'll go back under my bridge when i'm ready for bed thanks not because you don't like my opinion.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by crikeyoioioi
reply to post by spoor

i know i'm a birther and a troll, i'll go back under my bridge when i'm ready for bed thanks not because you don't like my opinion.

What is your response to the information in those links proving that people that went to school with him remember him? He even wrote an article in one of his school papers that you can still read. How do you respond to these facts in light of your claim they are not on earth?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

reply to post by spoor

If BO was here and pulled it out you'd find it very hard to keep you mouth of it.

I wonder if one single birther will say anything about this kind of over the top, disgusting personal attack. Personally I am taken aback by the number of Obama haters on ATS that seem to be preoccupied with supplying the man sexual favors but whatever you got rolling around in your head. Different strokes.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I'm not sure if people just forgot how our government works or what.

But one of the Supreme court's jobs is to Clarify Constitutional law and rule on their view. This becomes law its one of the checks and balances.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

probably the same as your response to the paper trail that leads alot to believe he isn't a american born. I could got alot of statements from people who say they new him in his younger years , many more that say they've seen him in his younger years. And none of them are are from or in america or hawaii. The truth can be hidden but not destroyed and it will surface believe you me or not. The vid? who knows, it all could be bull including the attempted changes to constitution as i haven't got to that point in research, but i'm inclined to follow the lead from the vid about money spent to conceal his past. My personal knowledge from the part of the world i live, and the people i've spoken to with nothing to gain or lose suggest he is concealing his heritage/lineage. No offence but your constitution means nothing to me and deosn't effect me so if you want to allow '' whatever race you like'' to be president i'll say good on him/her. But blatent liers who use tax dollars to fund their lies and dig themselves deeper don't have the integrity to stand office anywhere. why is everyone who disagrees with you a birther. You are a recent registered user on ats who jumps onto a thread, disses the op and everyone one who disagrees with you (and agrees with the op) by calling them birthers. Sorry for the sexual comment, uncalled for definatley, but deserved in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

don't assume i hate anyone as that is a (ass you me) situation. Neither of us are that. Liers should be outed, forgiven but outed.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

but i'm inclined to follow the lead from the vid about money spent to conceal his past.

Obama hasnt spent money to conceal his past, care to explain how you can do that? Care to show us where Obama has spent money to conceal his past?

so if you want to allow '' whatever race you like'' to be president

So you think only certain races can be President....

calling them birthers

Well, they are birthers!
rationalwiki.org...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

i said the whole vid could be bull but inclined to follow the money lead, not due to the money but the nationality of the president? You respnse not relevant to my comment birther lol

pretty sure i said the president can be whatever race or sex and i'd say good on him/her? Again your response not relevant to my comment birther lol.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

but inclined to follow the money lead,

What "money lead" exactly?

Care to show us exactly where Obama has spent money to cover up his records?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

read peoples post and keep them to the context they were made before jumping the gun. Anyone should be able to aspire to and become the president or prime minister etc regards less of race or colour etc. So long as they have what it takes and what the people want. Your constitutions rules on the matter are what dictates those feeling not me.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

the comment about the money covering up his past is the lead, which led me to research his nationality, the money means nothin unless its true but the comment led to the research.about his nationality which has led to alot. Do you understand what a lead is in a investigation sense, doesn't need to be true to get you info which is true.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

the comment about the money covering up his past is the lead, which led me to research his nationality, the money means nothin unless its true but the comment led to the research.about his nationality which has led to alot. Do you understand what a lead is in a investigation sense, doesn't need to be true to get you info which is true.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Greetings, UcDat,

Well, it's common knowledge that barry hussein soetoro (alias barrack obama, alias Harrison J. Bounel, alias roman obama) is nowhere near eligible on many counts. Cass Sunstein, other czar's and their employees and the Apollo Alliance have their heads in the sand (or they're too intoxicated with Communist ideology) if they haven't figured out the obvious by now.

Nevertheless, it's always expected to note that Cass Sunstein and his staff members appear to police any website where anyone questions "the one!"

[quote="samsson1950 from yahoo"]

At the time Barry moved to Indonesia and was adopted/identified as an
Indonesian citizen as indicated on his Indonesian school records (also
indicating his religion as muslim),Indonesia did NOT recognize dual
citizenship with the U.S! Even if he was a "natural born" U.S. citizen
he would have lost that status when adopted by his Indonesian father
Lolo Soetero.

Upon returning to the U.S., Barry could have re-applied for U.S. citizenship through immigration, but his regained status would no longer be "natural born" but "naturalized"!! A "naturalized" citizen is constitutionally ineligible to be POTUS! Furthermore, there is NO documented evidence he ever applied for U.S. citizenship upon returning
to the U.S. from Indonesia as Barry Soetero!! Remember, he sealed all his records with an executive order immediately after being sworn in! Technically, Barry is an illegal alien!!

Finally, regardless of what he was called when his mother took him to Indonesia, he returned to the U.S. with the legal "adopted" name "Barry Soetero". Since one CANNOT have two legal names and there is no court record of him ever having legally changed his name from Barry Soetero to Barack H. Obama, he is at least guilty of felony identity fraud/fraudulent use of an alias. Either the man in the white house is Barry Soetero using the alias Barack Obama, or, the American people elected to the white house a two-headed monster!!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join