It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful True Crop Circle 26th June : Plus : The Message (from Beyond) : How to Survive Elenin

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Message (from Beyond) : How to Survive Elenin

I read through the post, didn't see anything on surviving Elenin.. Underground bunkers or what?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I'm skeptical with crop circles from England. Especially simple ones as the one in OP. Even I can make those with a broom stick and a rope.
edit on 1-7-2011 by blackrain17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
If it is so genuine, why does it have a central hole for the pole to hold the marking string ?

Or perhaps it is just me ?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Where is there a rider on a white horse?

Osmington?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackandblue
What is the very small circle in the center of the largest circle? It looks similar to the hole left in a piece of paper when using a protractor. I'd guess that is where one person stood holding the rope while someone else outlined the circumference. A beautiful piece of art in my opinion at any rate.

Whoops ! Sorry about that, that will teach me not to post while I am doing other things !

I agree that this is just too sloppy, they must be kicking themselves !

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I also noticed that some are not true circles. One is a little lopsided.

I think that a divine being or whatever would do a better job at perfection.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Wow... easiest of easy crop circles to make in no time flat...

Fake fake fake fake fake fake fake.

All you need is a board (something to flatten with) and rope (someone holds it in the middle and someone else runs in a circle at the extremity do this at different distances and voila).

Very fake ladies and gentlemen

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Vrils r cool

Hi there!

Im from Norway and live in Bergen as Arna is just a one hour drive - ice-circles are not created by aliens or ufo's. This is a natural phenomena and these circles occur due to current and movement of the water under the ice. When ice breaks a hole the water comes through as a result of high and low tide and then freeze and makes these nice rings

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

OK...As for a suggestion for a different medium that Aliens can impart thier message to those of us trapped on earth...how about pen and paper or maybe direct communication face to face or television or radio or Hey maybe even a thread on ATS.

You are a landscaper (self-employed) by trade how does this allow you to be the only one to decipher crop-circles ? And why have you waited til now when crop cirles ave been apperaing for awhile ?

I have never heard the comet Ellinin mentioned before now and since its recent appearance in the news it seems to have become the new boogie comet for everything from EQ's , Tornados, to total destruction of earth as we know it.

As far as the chaulk hills being the perfect place to dig in well there are numerouse places all over the earth why do these crop circles appear over a 3 day period there but no where else that we could just as easily dig in. Surely they do not expect 3 billion people to descend on the chalk hil;ls to start digging ?

Too many people have admitted to making the crop circles themselves for me to jump to conclusions that aliens of a superior technolgy than we to believe that they would resort to communicating thru obscure art like pictures.

You say you have seen these circles made with your own eyes...one second nothing and then it is there...maybe you should invest in a camera and film the crop circle appear...just find a good good source of batteries as 3 days is a long time to film

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
milk hill crop circle thread

reply to post by Shawnz

Page 1 half way down and further through this new thread there are quotes from the translation. I was not able to post the entire translation or much in the original op . its quite long can be found beginning on page 12 of this thread :>> see above

update : The July 26th 2011 crop circle has come 3 years after milk hill , almost to the day . It may have developed further , as milk hill did ; am checking this out and planning a visit.

flag and revisit the thread if you are interested thanks people
I also wanted to remind you with a couple of links that this issue should be top of our list at the moment ; if you havent seen these yet then take a look.

Comet Elenin will be huge! This Texan is worth his salt...

Magnetic Polar Caps Shifting : disturbing news has only got worse since January 2011 saw the earth listing by 10 degrees

I could add more but my goodness alot of youtube vids about this have been wiped, recently too.

edit on 1-7-2011 by ZIPMATT because: updates

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I think the Milk Hill CC has been misinterpreted.

I think what is labelled as earth is actually the sun. The thing attached to it looks like a counterweight.

Also, the thing I see as a counterweight looks like it could spin freely.

There is a definite depth to the circle like a tunnel of sorts receding in the distance.

Or, the whole thing could be a strictly mechanical device, which seems the most likely. It would explain the necessity of a counterweight.
edit on 7/1/2011 by 2012srb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2
Maybe this is the reason for the Georgia Guidestones. If almost everyone will die then the Elite do not have to kill off Billions. Is this also the reason for the underground tombs the Elites are crawling into?

Thanks OP.

I have always found this scenario to be quite silly..

If the elite want everyone ealse dead but themselves, they will not be the elite anymore. Who will look after them and build for them, cook for them, work for them, make them ritcher if everyone else but them is gone..lol

On the other hand, who in their right mind, would do all the above for them after being left outside to fend for themselves, survive by the skin of their teeth only to have some fat ritch snob, sit there and drink Mi-ties in the aftermath while some other guy grows and cooks his food...lol

In the aftermath of such a disaster, the elite will be of no use to humanity what so ever, but to take up valuble resources that could be better spent on others who need energy to work..

If a wealthy man dosen't know how to make a garden, a crop, build a shelter, get his hnds dirty, hunt for food or generally survive... he's gunna' die, cause I'm not going to help him unless he puts in some effort to contribute..lol
edit on 7/1/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Better get your heads down...its gonna be a big one...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Regarding the symmetrical circles, I think they represent specific frequencies.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Real Crop circle? This looks like a fake to me. It has got nothing on some of the other ones that have been created over the years.

A big circle with some other circles and one more circle? lol

Easily man made.

I can't wait to see some of the other unique very detailed ones again like that huge Alien picture or the Mayan calendar ones that were made.

Now those were impressive!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Light soul
reply to post by ZIPMATT

I can't wait to see some of the other unique very detailed ones again like that huge Alien picture or the Mayan calendar ones that were made.

Now those were impressive!

And I believe these were not man made but were made by another form of intelligence that is not of this world

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Oh come on, this crop circles stuff was proven fake YEARS ago.

When is this site going to get back to real investigative stuff instead of repeating the old crap that has been exposed many times before.

Boring!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
So after October and November pass, what is the next big doomsday date?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It seems to me that the aliens are telling us we can only survive comet Elenin if we cut the grass.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Dear sir, I have a question for you if you will allow it?

Why did it take the aliens 3 days to make the crop circle?

It's a very human thing to do if you ask me...especially since you claim they just appear.

Wouldn't the entire thing just appear in one night?

edit on 30/6/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Sometimes the obvious just gets straight in your eye and blinds you . How on earth would people have got away with that? someone owns that field too remember. someone else farms it. it took 3 days : think about it ; they'd need a licence to get away with it. that just didnt happen. if it was people they were well informed, a long time ago.

Zippy, manmade with consent by the owner, are you that new to this subject?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join