It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful True Crop Circle 26th June : Plus : The Message (from Beyond) : How to Survive Elenin

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Anybody with a pulse and a few hundred brain cells must ask themselves how this thread made it to the front page and wasn't moved to the rant section.

After giving the opinions careful consideration hoping to find some kernel of truth or spark of genius, it's clear to me that this thread is designed to malign crop circles and to create fear.

For in depth, critical analysis of the phenomenon, I invite the curious to vist cropcircleconnector.com
Forgive me for not inbedding a link. I can't figure out how to do it from my phone. On that site, the circle in question has been treated as a hoax.

Much more interesting and valuable is the discussion of the CC in Turin Italy that features incredible 4 dimensional representations in 2 dimensional drawing. It's enough to boggle the mind of any PHd physicist.

When the op stated he cuts grass, no disrespect intended, it was a giveaway that the thread was written as propaganda and the writer threw that line in as a private joke to his employers. How pathetic is that?

Use your brain and divine power of discernment. I'm calling a spade a spade. Get it op?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
Anybody with a pulse and a few hundred brain cells must ask themselves how this thread made it to the front page and wasn't moved to the rant section.

After giving the opinions careful consideration hoping to find some kernel of truth or spark of genius, it's clear to me that this thread is designed to malign crop circles and to create fear.

Much more interesting and valuable is the discussion of the CC in Turin Italy that features incredible 4 dimensional representations in 2 dimensional drawing. It's enough to boggle the mind of any PHd physicist.

When the op stated he cuts grass, no disrespect intended, it was a giveaway that the thread was written as propaganda and the writer threw that line in as a private joke to his employers. How pathetic is that?

Use your brain and divine power of discernment. I'm calling a spade a spade. Get it op?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Well zippo,.
hows it goin ,.
the hammer is hittn a bit harder now huh,..
Crop circles, Elenin.. no relation me thinks

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Liars, shills , disinfo , just look at their faces : welcome to hell ! What else has appeared to connect with this 'fake' crop circle and Milk Hill? You are well outnumbered by what is unseen and unknown to you. Good luck with all that ! Hope you're feeling safe this evening too. Is it nice and safe in that bunker?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZIPMATT

Liars, shills , disinfo , just look at their faces : welcome to hell ! What else has appeared to connect with this 'fake' crop circle and Milk Hill? You are well outnumbered by what is unseen and unknown to you. Good luck with all that ! Hope you're feeling safe this evening too. Is it nice and safe in that bunker?
Really??
No bunker here.. and not worried,.remember a man named Harold Camping?
for some reason,.. he is unavailable for comment these days,... wonder why..
Maybe cause he was preaching complete unbacked nonsense.
You should read into that one,.. the camping saga and failure..
God be with you,. if you need that

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I say this is a fake, and not even a very good one.

1. There is a spot in the very center, probably where one guy stood while the other guy went around him to create the large ring.

2. This was clearly done in steps, and not all at once as I presume aliens would do. The reason I know this is because you can see the imprint of the large large ring in the smaller circles. This means they did the big ring first, and then created the details off that.

3. You can clearly see that the circles were created in sequential rings. This is exactly what you would expect to see with the standard rope and plank hoax method.

4. It just looks sloppy.

Cool design nonetheless.
edit on 7/2/2011 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
True Crop Circles have some type of energy around them, and the way the wheat is broken is a clue.

I remember reading a few years back about Beavers found in the UK and Canada, inside crop circles. The interesting part of the article was that the quills on the backs of the beavers had not been in attack mode, where they stick out. The beavers were also 2/3 of an inch flat, like crushed. They said whatever happened to the animals, they did not sense what was about to happen to them like they should have sensed.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
If I were a simple man from the hills, who has no education and knows nothing about Elenin because he has to work all day and has no time for such things, I could not understand the message of the cropcircles, pardon, the TRUE and REAL cropcircles, which would mean, them corpcircle messeges are for certain people only. Now, let me tell you, I dont like secret languages and secret numerology and I dont like messages that are for certain people only!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
This is very basic and I think with a few people we could replicate this using the boards and ropes method. In no way does this communicate to me that we will be hit by a comet. If I saw any message at all I'd say we will be lined up like billiards and smack into each other one after the other after something smacks into the first object.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
Some crop circles were indeed fakes,

What exactly is a "fake" crop circle?

but to say they all were man made hoaxes

What makes you think they are "hoaxes"?

Crop circles are just that. circles made by people in crops. How can one be "fake"?

Some are not as good as others, but as people have had experience making them they get better, just like everything else.

well, there's many people who would like a word with you.

Yes, circle makers probably like talking to other circle makers about technique, even some boasting and bull#ting! Just like all hobbyists.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Omg, if that one guy didnt discover Elenin yet this thread would not be up here and no one is scared of some small comet quit TRYING to spread fear

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vrils r cool
reply to post by Chadwickus

prove it

Here is your proof...its pretty simple actually they just use ropes and sticks

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

crop circles are like an alien tag, prob is some kid puttin his mark on earth to show off to his alien buddies

I was thinking the samething thing. Alien Stamp Artists

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Anyone taking The News Of the World (video above) seriously is asking for trouble . Where were there payments being made and for what reason? The PTB are obviously scared witless by ....... who knows? GOOD!

Now watch this : 'Alien' message

It says :" Beware the bearers of false gifts and broken promises . There is still time . Beleive there is still good out there . We oppose the deceivers . "

"WE OPPOSE THE DECEIVERS"
How safe IS that *bunker* you will ALL be in TOGETHER you PTB??!!!"

Does in have an induction shaft?? Because "The conduit is closing"

Now go and enjoy hell you evil people...
Because you are not coming out again !

edit on 2-7-2011 by ZIPMATT because: *bunker*

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

I am surprised this outright attack on me with all its lies is still up. You wouldnt know a spade if it hit you round the temple. I am calling you a *******. Get that mate?
edit on 2-7-2011 by ZIPMATT because: no points lost

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

First preserve yourself s and your lives for this is enough of a task. Then consider the things which you will need to have preserved. You animals and crops must come first . Two of each will suffice, because a diversity serves your purposes best. Remember what the sea and sources of fresh water may provide because all will not be lost.

Chosen sitings for earth works should be well uphill and chalk escarpments shuch as beside this diagram are ideal for several reasons. When you have completed your earth work, prepare a syphon within your earthwork, (pipe bottom lower than the top, so well downhill, fill it wit water, plug the topend in your chamber, leave the bottom end in a full bucket) Then if the water enters your waterproof shaft when it overflows the earthwork, your exit may be drained without having to swim through debris blocking the shaft. Make your chamber space large enough to accomodate this debris and keep always keep the tools you may need with you inside.

I realise what happens is that people read some of the op, forget some links, and skip to the last page to see where the discussion is going at the time, and if they want to chip in . Thats ok I am guilty too. Keeping this on topic then here are more quotes from the milk hill message :

Consider that an upturned/ capsized boat is a container of air within water. The water cannot enter the airspace necause there are contained sides which prevent this from happening. Your earthwork. underground shelter will use this principle of the upturned boat to prevent you from drowning. It is reiterated that the entrance to an undergrounf chamber such as this must be in the shape of a J. Consider here a submarine or sealing yoursleves in boxes fixed firmly in the ground. The aur insider attempts to reach the surface of the water but it is trapped. Any sealed chamver must be firmly ficed well underground during the event because of thios fact. The J shaped entrance depicted within the message provides a diagram for a shelter which conteract several problems and is essentially the best arrangement . Heavy flow and debris is likely to remove the covering of the earthwork, however firmly fixed, but even if the downward shaft and hrizontal passage became filled , with the J shape the air pressure within the chamber should counteract the force of the water.
ssage is for your survival at the time of the event and you are being pre warned of it so that you can prepare a shelter in which the water cannot reach.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
alien graffiti artists.. funny.. was just having my protein powder drink, yummy, enjoying the morning sunshine and that made me smile.

Originally posted by MidnightSunshine
reply to post by thegoods724

crop circles are like an alien tag, prob is some kid puttin his mark on earth to show off to his alien buddies

I was thinking the samething thing. Alien Stamp Artists

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Dhimmie

Then how about this method of the same warning? Signs of the end of the age : Luke 21 vs 6 But Jesus said (of the temple at Jerusalem) " As for what you see here, the time will come when not one stone will be left on another: every one of them will be thrown down. "

Luke 21 vs. 25 "There will be signs in the sun moon and stars. on the earth nations will be in anguish and perplexity over the roaring and tossing of the sea. Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world , for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. At that time they will see the son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. "

Luke 21 vs 34 " Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with dissipation, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you unexpectly as a trap. For it will come upon all those who live on the face of the whole earth. Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man"

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

It is always worth reading what people have said . What airport did the beavers land at when they arrived in the UK?
yes i have to laugh at all this too. i dont like the avatars that scare the kids mind you. yours is much nicer

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

See, now you're just being nasty because too many people on this site have logically dismembered your theory.
Good luck with the next one..

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join