It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful True Crop Circle 26th June : Plus : The Message (from Beyond) : How to Survive Elenin

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Guess the skeptics won't watch because the evidence can't be ignored now.

Wrong on both counts. The "evidence" this video presents consists mostly of pictures of crop circles accompanied by "New Age" music. It is essentially a trailer for the 3 DVD set that the producers are selling. The expert testimony consists of opinions from people who have either wasted their lives studying crop circles and therefore do not want them to be a hoax, or people who know perfectly well that they are a hoax and are cashing in on it by selling 3 DVD sets of their work. Let's see: why do crop circles tend to occur near chalk? Because chalk is Britain's most widespread aquifer; that's where the farms and fields are. Why do they tend to appear near earthworks and standing stones? Well, first of all, the British countryside is peppered with ruins, so it would be hard to avoid them, and secondly, if you wanted people to think that your art-work was in some way "mystical," what better place to put them?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
On topic - so it explains building an underground shelter in times of tsunami's or something and the chaps explanation says it can be made safe even with 20ft of water sitting over it.

My question is, water settled on top of a hill for any length of time, would surely just seep through and eventually fill your chamber?

Still - I'll keep an eye out for the fourth and fifth stages.

Good shout : you have gained the jist of it for people . Keep thinking : water doesnt settle on hills : it does create some interesting escarpments on them though : if you are over 100metres or so , it may rush over your hill (as the earth tilts in pole shift) and round it, creating a temporary flooding of the shaft in worst case.
The fourth line as yet unpublished indicates both low and high tech tecnology to be used. Keep thinking : what can pond liner do? how does a syphon work?. think about water and understand the principles : that will help us.

please falg this topic so other ats ers can use it. ats retains good links through google too. thanks

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I have to conclude that this crop circle is human made.. Just by looking at it you can the raised part of the lay.. Suggesting that someone went around the circle slightly overlapping..

Also the fact the it's in southern England where so many crop circles appear points to the fact that they are all probably made by the same person.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

ufo making crop circles

crop circles on ice!

i dont know what to believe anymore!

edit on 1-7-2011 by Vrils r cool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Vrils r cool

The UFO's making the crop circle is a well known fake.

And what's amazing about ice circles? People can't make circles on ice or something??

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

prove it

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Or maybe you can "translate" it so easily because you were the one who designed it in the first place. That would explain why you've seen crop circles appear before your eyes: you were supervising your mates!

Ahaha I like your style , but put that last statement the other way round you'd be right .
Where is there a rider on a white horse?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

The supposed crop circles on ice could probably be easily explained by "seep holes". I am an avid ice fisherman, spending on average 80 days on the ice, I have seen this condition many times on many bodies of water (frozen of course). What happens is that a seep hole is formed by partial melting conditions or the heavy weight of snow on top of the ice. Once a seep hole is open and a heavy snow fall occurs the weight of the snow pushes down on the ice concaving it. Pressure is released through the seep hole and water is pushed out and on top of the ice which then spreads out and refreezes as temps dip. A ridge is formed, more snow and then more pressure release this time spreading water to the first ridge formed and then forming a separate. The process continues until ice thickness becomes thick enough to support the weight of the snow. I've seen very freaky conditions while enjoying my sport and I have witnessed less experienced anglers take the polar plunge through seep holes because they did not know how to read ice. I hope this helps and its not meant to derail the thread.
edit on 1-7-2011 by Zippidee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You know, you should really search these things yourself.

Challenge your beliefs every now and then.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Well how does that video debunk the original? It's all opinion. One guy says the reaction didn't fit, that's his opinion. Another guy plays around with video editing, but that still doesn't debunk the original footage. Correct me if I'm wrong on this.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by NormalcyBias
Back in the mid 90's a group of people came out and admitted to the crop circles. They explained the geometry and how they did it and they proved that they could do the complex intricate designs at night while going undetected. Lots of proof in my eyes to doubt it being aliens. Now catching one in the act would be a totally different story if that was the case. I just don't buy it.

Maybe it is all a conspiracy to hide the truth but I really believe that they would of caught one of them in the act by now. The only ones I have seen being made were proven to be cgi hoaxes.

So this group of people, well 2 older gentleman, take responsibility for all crop circles all over the world at that time? Sure they may have made a few circles but they did not make them all.

Fast forward to 55:15

Ancient Aliens (crop circles)

Mowing-Devil
en.wikipedia.org...

The Mowing-Devil: or, Strange News out of Hartford-shire is the title of an English woodcut pamphlet published in 1678. The pamphlet tells of a farmer who, refusing to pay the price demanded by a labourer to mow his field, swore that he would rather that the Devil mowed it instead. According to the pamphlet, that night his field appeared to be in flame. The next morning, the field was found to be perfectly mowed - unnaturally perfect, in fact. This pamphlet, and the accompanying illustration, is often cited by crop circle reasearchers as among the first recorded cases of crop circles.[1]

Crop Circle Expert William Levengood Subjects UFO Evidence To Hard Science

Dr. William Levengood is retired University of Michigan physics professor who has used established scientific research techniques to test evidence taken from crop circle, UFO landing, and UFO abduction sites.

How Crop Circles Work

In the early 1990s, American biophysicist Dr. William Levengood discovered that crops in circles were damaged much in the same way as plants heated in a microwave oven. He proposed the idea that the crops were being rapidly heated from the inside by some kind of microwave energy.

edit on 1-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NormalcyBias

LOTS of people have been caught in the act...few have been arrested though (it's fairly easy to get away in a field like that.....you can see anyone coming from quite a distance, and most of the Circle makers are young, and in decent shape, for running)...But it does happen...For instance here's a link of two Brits being arrested for Circle making www.nhne.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
UPDATE :

Assess water in all ways. Also assess it in the ways this diagram explains it. It is for your safety. Standing water has an interface with air, called the surface. Gravity affects water and the depth or level to which it can reach. This level is depicted in the message as horizontal, and in within the diagrams as a spherical level.

Consider how water may move around the globular planet you are on. If there were to be an unusual change such as a gravity shift, consider how it may move. Remember that the moon brings the tides in and out everyday and that other nearby objects within the inner space around earth may affect the water upon the globe in similar or other ways than this. Consider the effect of the sun which lifts water from the oceans everyday as evaporation.

The Event which this message was created to warn you about will come about after the planets align, when an invading object shall pass close to the earth. Read from the diagram that the earth's water surface may be affected in proportion to what is depicted. This will be a temporary occurence, and this message is for your survival. For those whose duty is the first line of defense, these must make adherence to the message in a practical way to accomplish the tasks which the event has set for realistic survival.

The J shaped entrance depicted within the message provides a diagram for a shelter which conteract several problems and is essentially the best arrangement . Heavy flow and debris is likely to remove the covering of the earthwork, however firmly fixed, but even if the downward shaft and hrizontal passage became filled , with the J shape the air pressure within the chamber should counteract the force of the water.

Chosen sitings for earth works should be well uphill and chalk escarpments shuch as beside this diagram are ideal for several reasons. When you have completed your earth work, prepare a syphon within your earthwork, (pipe bottom lower than the top, so well downhill, fill it wit water, plug the topend in your chamber, leave the bottom end in a full bucket) Then if the water enters your waterproof shaft when it overflows the earthwork, your exit may be drained without having to swim through debris blocking the shaft. Make your chamber space large enough to accomodate this debris and keep always keep the tools you may need with you inside.

Keep everything that you will need in the new future affter the event inside your chamber. This is the reason to pack the boxes at every opportunity and reminder. Leave large boxes full, and some with some space. Use boxes within boxes to orgainse it . You may need to move yourselves with them at any time. Be better than well prepared at the third reminder.

PLEASE FLAG THE THREAD FOR OTHER ATS ERS THANKS

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I dont know what to make of these so called hidden comets, planets, dwarf stars what have you......That being said, I was on the fence about the whole crop circle thing until recently watching a National Geographic special.

They showed the difference between man made crop circles, and the "other ones" on a biological and molecular level.

They even had a highly respected scientist attempt to debunk the whole thing, and he concluded at the end (I'm paraphrasing here):

"although true some crop circles are very obvious hoaxes, or pranks created by human beings, there are quite a few crop circles in which the nature of the way the plants were bent, the uniformity of the molecular change in them, the speed in which they appear, and the apparent transference of energy from an unknown source from above.....I can only conclude that they are indeed otherworldly. I cannot say they were created by little green men, but I can tell you with confidence that some energy source sent a form of radiation that created a shape. It could be an intelligent life form sending a message, or an anomalous natural occurrence."

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I personally believe that crop circles are an atmospheric phenomenon. The real ones are always perfect in symetry. This one looks really bad. I say man made. One of the rings is bent near the southwest area, and the largest circle isnt even divided equal by the largest ring.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

The UFO's making the crop circle is a well known fake.

And what's amazing about ice circles? People can't make circles on ice or something??

Some crop circles were indeed fakes, but to say they all were man made hoaxes, well, there's many people who would like a word with you.

Btw, cool video you posted.

this thread keeps getting moved from forum to another
edit on 1-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

Thank you for that moment of clarity...

As a person who has studied Art since I could hold my head up, I can tell you without reservation that the original circle makers are not of this earth.

The nature of the designs present in the more articulated patterns are of such quality and precision that it is very easy to determine that this art form has an aesthetic that is wholly Original.

No where in our visual past are there stepping stones to this particular style or visual language.

If Dave and Doug created this iconography, they would have been extremely interested in becoming very, very rich by displaying paintings and sculptures using this impressive visual imagery, whether before or after 'the hoax' was over.

Even if they were the Original Architects of the circle, someone, or something has now taken over.

We have learned an immense amount from decoding these glyphs, both physically and visually, even if they are just an Earth based phenomenon.

An Earth Mystery like no other...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If off-world beings were trying to warn humans of impending global doom I would think they would either come right out and tell us OR if they insist on using crop circles to relay a message, would create the same crop circle, on the same day, on every continent, and make it of the magnitude that mainstream media wouldn't be able to ignore it and everyone would be made aware of the warnings.

Crop circles are surely a poor way to communicate such an important warning.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoods724
crop circles are like an alien tag, prob is some kid puttin his mark on earth to show off to his alien buddies

"Orion cluster, foooool! Represent! South quadrant, west siiiiiiiiiide!"

Yeah, maybe it's their version of "killroy was here".

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AstroBuzz
If off-world beings were trying to warn humans of impending global doom I would think they would either come right out and tell us OR if they insist on using crop circles to relay a message, would create the same crop circle, on the same day, on every continent, and make it of the magnitude that mainstream media wouldn't be able to ignore it and everyone would be made aware of the warnings.

Crop circles are surely a poor way to communicate such an important warning.

Wait... are you trying to tell us that Elvis is indeed alive and aboard a space ship?

This is indeed good news!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join