It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful True Crop Circle 26th June : Plus : The Message (from Beyond) : How to Survive Elenin

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The lower left shows the circle going straight, obvious imperfection, hoaxed circle for sure.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
It seems that the suggested plan for survival is quite detailed. How were these details translated from hieroglyphics?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heros_son
It seems that the suggested plan for survival is quite detailed. How were these details translated from hieroglyphics?

thtese are not hieroglyphics but similar patterns are repeated again in other ccs too . these are diagrams for earthworks / comet shelters with their proper sitings equipment, maintenance , etc etc all written into the message. i could make more inferences from each symbol on each line , but have kept to the basics . the J shape of the proposed shelter entrance is depicted directly by the diagram for example. anti - pressure ducting styles are also incorporated laid down like a wiring diagram for earthworks there. does this help? it is hard to explain. you may have to take my word for it. i realise thats a hard swallow these days though!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Based on the OP's interpretation I am guessing this really only has to do with the UK?

Where I am at, although I do not get crop circles, I have had quite a few instances of "messages" from "Great Spirit", which tells me to stay put. I am serious, I have literally been given insights based on some uncanny occurrences and they all seem to say the same thing, I am told to "hold tight" and watch my step.

The other message I keep getting from Nature is, "we must die in order to be reborn", so I have stopped all my gardening and I am no longer trying to keep it all alive. The trees have been a bit rude but I have come to a small bit of understanding with them.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

So are your messages telling you the end is near for you which may also mean the end of our physical bodies?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Ok, so diagrams then.... but how are such detailed preparedness plans conveyed with any images? It seems to me that it is a very subjective interpretation. Not that it's incorrect, I'm just trying to follow the logic of the translation.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

I don't see it as death but rebirth! For the longest time I struggled with putting things away and trying to have some semblance of a "plan"; but now I just accept it all and I have done everything in my power to "let go" of the things that have held me.

I only know that I must accept the motion but not to move! Perhaps I will survive and then I will move onward, but I don't see it as death any more. Even our Sun is ready to die only to be reborn into the 5th Sun. This will be the 5th Age of Man, so this must mean we make it if we don't try to hang on too tightly to what once was.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I do agree with you that death is not the right word. I feel the same as you also. I do not worry about the things I cannot change. I did worry about all this dpp, but then I realized that death is not the end. It is just another part of life. We must leave this place to get to the next level.

Peace to you.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
It looks like a hoax circle because I "felt" nothing. Plus, there's a little circle in the middle of the largest circle and some "distortion" near the double lines to show some disturbance to the plant leading to the little circle.
edit on 2011-7-01 by pikypiky because: To correct for "proper" grammar and spelling.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Who says whoever did it didn't have permission from the owner of the land? Crop circles are big business and a lot of people cash in on them.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
First of all crop circles pop up across the world, try doing a little research, you obviously have internet. Also if "they" tried making a crop circle in short "grass" then how would anyone see it? Another point is what better way to get attention to the public then to go and put a message so everyone can see. If they sent the message to a government do you really think that we would here about it? These messages are for everyone to see and subtle enough as not to be a direct interference yet those who have eyes can see and those who do not, well... Are you a troll?('
')

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Observer99

I have to agree. Real Crop Circles are PERFECT. This one is NOT. Pretty shoddy attempt if you ask me....

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heros_son
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Ok, so diagrams then.... but how are such detailed preparedness plans conveyed with any images? It seems to me that it is a very subjective interpretation. Not that it's incorrect, I'm just trying to follow the logic of the translation.

TRANSLATION WORKS JUST THE SAME AS ROAD SIGNS. HERE I S:

AN EXAMPLE : In england the roadfsign indicating 'level crossing ahead' is a gate within a red triangle. It means stop if the gates are shut because a train may be coming and the road reaches a point where it crosses the railway tracks.Expanding on the significance of this commonly used symbolism , trains are very heavy transportation devices which are unable to stop incase of their tracks being blocked. They are likely to smash and kill anything which unexpectedly gets in their way. When this sign is observed , therefore, do not find yourself left within the path of the incoming object , because it is a warning sign, there for both your and everyone elses safety.

Triangle signs are all warnings Circlular signs are all legal requirements. Rectangles
are travel information roadsigns.

We could expand much further upon a simple gate within a triangle and its relevance to this topic or just its general day to day meaning , so my translations I hope are not over-detailed .

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Or maybe you can "translate" it so easily because you were the one who designed it in the first place. That would explain why you've seen crop circles appear before your eyes: you were supervising your mates!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This one appeared on the 20th of June in Italy and looks very impressive. It has an heptagonal geometry which is harder to produce apart from other interesting elements. I agree with some of the other posters who say that the crop circle of the OP looks a bit messy.

edit on 1-7-2011 by Alexander1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
As an artist often I am inspired by an outside influence or voice which often comes with a visual message. I think that even if humans are doing the crop circles something is influencing the design, the message, and the delivery!

So when it comes down to it, someone will hear what it has to say!

I love Crop Circles! They are mesmerizing and unique!

Humans can't do the real ones

Most of the real ones appear overnight

Where as you would need a whole army of people and a whole WEEK to do it exactly the same with the plank of wood and string (or however they did it in that apparant "debunking" of crop circles)

Remember, the real crop circle, EVERY STRAND FACES THE SAME WAY

edit on 1-7-2011 by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Don't know about Elenin but here's one I decoded earlier !
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Please watch this Award Winning Film which presents new scientific evidence and discoveries of new Mathematical Solutions:
members.beforeitsnews.com...

Guess the skeptics won't watch because the evidence can't be ignored now.

Full length film. Excellent!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Crop Circle makers are such fashion victims! I was saying to a friend in March that this years will be on comets and natural disasters. The real circle makers (humans) know what's hot and what's not so they choose hot topics that they know will garner the most attention to their artwork. The psychology is simple. You can use that little trick to work out what next years circles will be about if you like.

Come Feb/March of next year, I'll be happy to tell you what themes will be seen in crop circles for the year of 2012 ok. Someone remind me to make a thread.

IRM

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
On topic - so it explains building an underground shelter in times of tsunami's or something and the chaps explanation says it can be made safe even with 20ft of water sitting over it.

My question is, water settled on top of a hill for any length of time, would surely just seep through and eventually fill your chamber?

Still - I'll keep an eye out for the fourth and fifth stages.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join