It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful True Crop Circle 26th June : Plus : The Message (from Beyond) : How to Survive Elenin

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Ok from what I've read thus far the average person is not going to be able to do anything to help them survive. You made it seem like everyone could do something very simple to survive, but from the broken sentences you quoted and have said I'm gathering that only a team of very educated builders could make one of these shelters. I dont have the money to go digging into my yard for something that may or may not happen, and frankly i'm just tired of all this fear mongering bs.

If it happens, it happens. I am in the mountains of TN so hopefully I'll survive w/e happens (i'm about 800 ft above sea level last i checked). I have survival supplies ready and pleanty of printed off documents that will be invaluable if something really did happen (survival books, history, guides, engineering information, etc). I have a portion of my house that is underground, so i supposed i will go there, but it is by no mean air tight.

P.S. Forgive me for any spelling and or grammar issues. I am typing on an ipad lol

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
When we are advanced enough to visit foreign worlds, and observe and help them out of dire galactic catastrophes, I hope we are not as heartless as OUR aliens are, and form cryptic messages in soybeans and barley, that only those LEAST respected by science will believe, and force them to decipher it "in time" before they are doomed.

By the way, Elenin is going to going to swing right on by, there is nothing to "survive." If you get too "into" all this, keep in mind the Hale-Bopp comet.. and how the good folks of Heaven's Gate were duped into thinking there was more to it than a simple comet.

By the way.. I'd LOVE to hear all about the instantly appearing crop circles you've personally witnessed. Could you explain it all to us?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by ZIPMATT

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Dear sir, I have a question for you if you will allow it?

Why did it take the aliens 3 days to make the crop circle?

It's a very human thing to do if you ask me...especially since you claim they just appear.

Wouldn't the entire thing just appear in one night?

edit on 30/6/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Sometimes the obvious just gets straight in your eye and blinds you . How on earth would people have got away with that? someone owns that field too remember. someone else farms it. it took 3 days : think about it ; they'd need a licence to get away with it. that just didnt happen. if it was people they were well informed, a long time ago.

Zippy, manmade with consent by the owner, are you that new to this subject?

No . 10 years ago I lived on a farm near Wantage . The farmer and his wife were very down to earth and normal people. How is it that this farmer could be spraying at one end of a field while a crop circle develops at the other?
Because that is what happened to him. He tried to make his own next to it producing only a miserable failure : in his own crops. The bending, not flattening of the crop confirmed people could not have made it. He wouldnot have tolerated people even walking in his crops either : you cannot enter these fields in the necessary ways without making tracks.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Ok so this "HUGE" comet is coming. Dont you think people would know about it? I mean years in advance. IF google and nasa are covering it up which i doubt they are, there are hundreds of Astronomers who would see it and warn us of pending doom. Its already been proved through simple research that this comet "Elenin" is actually small for a comet size and it will pass close by at about 22million miles away easily to be seen by the naked eye but will have NO gravitational pull to effect anything. Hale–Bopp came just as close and was twice the size and had no effect. Now the crop Circle. If the aliens are trying to warn us and help us i agree with most people that there would have to be a easier way then just putting it in one feild 4months before we die. Based on some research of this comet this crop circle is just a way to get some cash. Probably cash to make another crop circle later about solar flares. Plus everyone knows the world is supposed to end next year.. Come on

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Dear sir, I have a question for you if you will allow it?

Why did it take the aliens 3 days to make the crop circle?

It's a very human thing to do if you ask me...especially since you claim they just appear.

Wouldn't the entire thing just appear in one night?

edit on 30/6/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Sometimes the obvious just gets straight in your eye and blinds you . How on earth would people have got away with that? someone owns that field too remember. someone else farms it. it took 3 days : think about it ; they'd need a licence to get away with it. that just didnt happen. if it was people they were well informed, a long time ago.

Zippy, manmade with consent by the owner, are you that new to this subject?

No . 10 years ago I lived on a farm near Wantage . The farmer and his wife were very down to earth and normal people. How is it that this farmer could be spraying at one end of a field while a crop circle develops at the other?
Because that is what happened to him. He tried to make his own next to it producing only a miserable failure : in his own crops. The bending, not flattening of the crop confirmed people could not have made it. He wouldnot have tolerated people even walking in his crops either : you cannot enter these fields in the necessary ways without making tracks.

To add to that he harvested all the wheat which had been bent over when combining time came round. He couldnt beleive it, neither can so many , but it is true.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NormalcyBias
Back in the mid 90's a group of people came out and admitted to the crop circles. They explained the geometry and how they did it and they proved that they could do the complex intricate designs at night while going undetected. Lots of proof in my eyes to doubt it being aliens. Now catching one in the act would be a totally different story if that was the case. I just don't buy it.

I remember, seeing something about crop circles back than also. They took a board about 3' long, With a rope laced through either end to hold on to. They than, proceeded to step on the board to flatten the grass and make very complex designs. There was a bit of homework on their part before the actual making of the circles. They put to paper the intricate design they wanted, Than, when it got dark, They made this huge design and finished before morning. A group, of five to ten artists maybe. I cant really remember all the fine details.

I must admit, they look cool. But I would have to see the "Aliens" making those things to believe this is a message from Extraterrestrials. Not to mention, an intelligent message of doom or otherwise. I mean, Those guys on the program made perfect "Crop circles" of any geometric shape. After I saw that, I never understood the hype over these things. I mean, You have people out there testing the areas, for radioactivity traces and all sorts of other clues, To link ET's to the manufacturing of these circles. Maybe, someday someone will get a picture or video of someone or something other than humans putting fourth the effort.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LerroyJenkins
Ok so this "HUGE" comet is coming. Dont you think people would know about it? I mean years in advance. IF google and nasa are covering it up which i doubt they are, there are hundreds of Astronomers who would see it and warn us of pending doom. Its already been proved through simple research that this comet "Elenin" is actually small for a comet size and it will pass close by at about 22million miles away easily to be seen by the naked eye but will have NO gravitational pull to effect anything. Hale–Bopp came just as close and was twice the size and had no effect. Now the crop Circle. If the aliens are trying to warn us and help us i agree with most people that there would have to be a easier way then just putting it in one feild 4months before we die. Based on some research of this comet this crop circle is just a way to get some cash. Probably cash to make another crop circle later about solar flares. Plus everyone knows the world is supposed to end next year.. Come on

I dont know where you do your research but it is simply not enough. No wonder I dont beleive you. Hale Bopp was not on the ecliptic plane as elenin is, and it certainly passed much further away : try 1.3 AU compared to 0.232 AU . People will not know about this : thats why it is ats. The coma of the comet is more than 50 000 miles across. There is nothing simple about your research on the size of elenin. Nasa provide the maths : but they are not going to do your sums for you. Its up to you : I would wake up and smell the coffee if I were you. Stop posting nonsense!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Elinin is not something to worry about.

There is a simple rule. The longer it takes for something to actually appear dangerous for topics like these, the less chance of it being a threat.

Just fyi, Elinin has been talked about for a long time. And it has yet to been revealed by common eyes as a threat.

Ergo, it's not a threat.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Im just a regular joe. Im not trying to prove you wrong. Im just stating what i have read. People are fast to believe the end of the world and freak out but with a few clicks you can read the source here at nasa. www.jpl.nasa.gov...

IF this thing was bigger, or actually a planet, and all the other hype then we could walk out side right now with a cheap telescope and see this thing.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Elinin is not something to worry about.

There is a simple rule. The longer it takes for something to actually appear dangerous for topics like these, the less chance of it being a threat.

Just fyi, Elinin has been talked about for a long time. And it has yet to been revealed by common eyes as a threat.

Ergo, it's not a threat.

Wrong on all counts.

The State of Japan Tsunami : 10 metres? BS!

I wouldnt trust common eyes or the mainstream whatsoever. FYI? who has posted this? by 'a long time' you mean since last year? time gets shorter and shorter. how are there people who literally think upside down?
edit on 1-7-2011 by ZIPMATT because: link : youtube number : whats that?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

a) I would hardly class an award winning film 1 1/2 hrs long as a trailer - proof of your trivialization of the topic along with your blatant dismissal of scientific unexplained evidence presented by qualified individuals.

b) You also prefer to ignore the evidence presented by those who declare they themselves made the circles only to prove they could not.

c) You pick up on the chalk and water and ruins in the area - ignore the fact that the people making these statements clearly state that they are assuming that PERHAPS this is the case and openly admit that it does not present strong evidence for this.
Your critique does not stand up and suggests you watched this film up to point (c)

d) You make no mention of the Mathematical discoveries made by a Mathematician and the opportunity it presents.

But that's fine - you are quite entitled to your opinions - even though they don't hold up.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

I think they want us to earn it. When we figure these things out, we'll be ready.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

You claim, and then post some silly video. Where is your real proof.

How about this. I'm going to challenge you. get some free gravity simulator, and simulate elinin.

Let me know how well the solar system holds out when Elinin is a star, or a dense rock. Let me know how straight elinin stays with the other planets affecting it.

Do us all a favor and record a legitimate gravity simulation of this so-called Apocalypse bringer? The technology is all there. You just type in the mass and diameter, density gets set automatically, and press play.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17
I'm skeptical with crop circles from England. Especially simple ones as the one in OP. Even I can make those with a broom stick and a rope.
edit on 1-7-2011 by blackrain17 because: (no reason given)

Try making these with your broom stick - all the scientific evidence you need is right here along with circles that would take a Mathematical Genius to create presenting Mathematical Solutions New to Science!

This film is teaming with evidence and discusses the Media lack of coverage and why!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

reply to post by ZIPMATT

This is a very serious matter, there is nothing silly about the truth . Do some research on celestial mechanics. I am not in the business of wasting time. end of message

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
How about one where the tractor hasn't made tracks for the people to get into the middle without leaving a path. Nice art anyway they seem to be getting better at it

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

reply to post by ZIPMATT

This is a very serious matter, there is nothing silly about the truth . Do some research on celestial mechanics. I am not in the business of wasting time. end of message

Well there you go guys. Simply put he isnt in the mood to "waste time" and back up what he has posted. Until my spirit is being lifted out of my body I am not going to believe any these dumb end of the world Prophecies

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Good Lord - did that appear last night?

I had the most incredible dream of a myriad UFOs descending on all parts of the Earth, suddenly, without opposition (how on Earth could the PTB combat such technology?)

People were generally bloody terrified, and there was a danger of anarchy for a time. These things literally went from being stars in the night sky, to dropping down at frightening pace - just massive, hovering steadily overhead (though with some movement from locality to locality) - ALL OVER THE WORLD.

It was odd as many people then seemed called to 'live aboard' - or were abducted - or 'saved' from those who sought to do them harm on Earth. The actual motivations of the UFO occupants remained relatively unclear, but seemed non-malicious in general (note I didn't say 'aliens' - that was never made expressly clear, so I reserve judgement. They could have been automated for all the indications I got - by which I mean there was ZERO indication of WHO was piloting them...)

My tentative conclusion is that the motivations of those responsible for the majority of the craft within the UFO fleet were positive (not 100% on that though; the progression of the dream seemed to suffer from 'psychotronic interference' at several points, as though a TV signal being interrupted with static).

One thing became extremely clear though - there was a lot of suspicion in those who were left behind after the UFOs withdrew (to the edge of the galaxy, by the look of things). There was a general understanding amongst the remaining populace that at an appropriate time they would come back, and that the 'abductees' would have been changed in an unknowable way. Good or bad changes? Can't be certain - that was where the majority of interference came in...)

NOTE - I'm pleased to report that (in general) Humanity, old and young alike, adapted nicely to the paradigm shift, and followed the new leaders who arose to reclaim the world from the corrupt 'Old World Order'.

Let me also add that the dream married tightly with another dream, from several months back, where the PTB were targeting people who were known or suspected to be 'Blue-Blooded' for extermination, as the Nazis did to Jewish people in the 40's. (??? I'll let you guys assess the symbolism there....??? I know what I understand from it)

I had that dream several months before the 'RH negative' threads which sprang up overnight here on ATS.

I'd be staggered if the crop circle appeared on the night of the 30th June, as my dream of that night was the MOST clear, most- in-depth, and most unexpected taht I have ever had - and that is saying something, believe me..

The scale was epic, with a myriad different types of UFO involved. It seemed that not all were on the same side - some were dark, but the majority were 'Light' - again, not 100% on that, the inverse could be true.. I mentioned the dream had some stuttering moments where the motivations of the characters, actions of the ships and the details of the actual environments being occupied became distorted by interference of some sort, so take the info and meditate on it, seek wisdom from the Higher planes.

I hasten to add that in itself, such interference and minor areas of a lack of clarity, in spite of the high levels of recall I've retained, is highly unusual for my experiences of 'prophetic/ symbolic dreams'. As many of you will know, I usually have excellent recall and the dreams tend to follow a pre-defined 'plot', making perfect sense, like a movie - with advice or narration from a 'guardian' character, most often unseen..

Back to the dream then - the reactions from all people, far and wide, were as vastly different from one another as we might expect from a population of billions who had been lied to for generations. It felt like prophecy fulfilled - people bacame faint from the terror of such a sudden and unexpected event, such a massive shift in their concept of reality. However, as mentioned, we come through it.

I feel clearly, in the depth of my spirit, that some major, epic, never-before-witnessed shift in our understanding of reality is brewing - and that there is some amazing positivity brewing alongside it. Keep your heads up, and look to the Source for the answers...!

edit on 1-7-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

You need to wake up and realise we're in Skunkworks pal.

Respect the right of the OP to hold his opinions without trashing on them.

I share some of his opinions by the look of things. Feel like insulting my IQ too?

My dream ties in with the appearance of the circle by the look of things, and with my experience of many dreams coming true, I will reserve judgement and speculate (Skunkworks after all) that this might well be a coordinated attempt to message Humanity in preparation for the event.

You'll all know where to find me when it happens. Look for the goldfish.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join