It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is sending out this frequency?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serdgiam

That is exactly how doctor's can be.. Have you had the tests done? If so, get the actual tests themselves in hand and start going to different doctors. There are few good doctors left, though I don't know why. The process of proper diagnosis can take literally years, but it could also save your life. I understand your frustration. Subjective exploration should be done only when all objective avenues have been taken and then one must always question the veracity of the conclusions either way. The tricky part is that a doctor must subjectively view the objective data.

Yeah, I've had tests done. I see exactly what you mean about "subjective" and "objective" doctors, but damn it gets expensive!

One thing I can add here is that I'm diagnosed with dissociative identity disorder, PTSD and anxiety. I just yesterday had a major "switch" while I was talking to a close friend of mine. I don't remember any of it, but it was documented in a chat log. Anyway the good news is that I didn't hear this damn squealing in my head during the conversation. The bad news is that I just lost a friend I cherished very much. She won't talk to me anymore.

See, my family has abandoned me. All of my friends have left me. My wife just filed for divorce. I tried to make "like minded" friends in a DID group, but I'm being told that I'm "detrimental to their health" because talking to me causes them to "switch" into their alters.
I'm just screwed period everywhere I turn.
I think I'll go dig that hole in my back yard now.
edit on 4-7-2011 by redhawk1965 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by redhawk1965

I know about that expense. The medical industry, like so many others, is profit driven.

I do not know much about the medical field from an education standpoint, so I do not feel comfortable giving advice other than taking the tests to different doctor's and that your symptoms can be indicative of circulatory problems. You did an important part with getting the tests done. In my experience, the "head" of various departments tend to be very good at what they do, even if they are very terse or abrupt in their bedside manner. Some local magazines can also list "top doctors" in the area, and depending on the publication, can be very helpful in locating someone worth their salary.

Sometimes the weight in life can become very great, but life is a team effort. If you did not see it already, I am on the same team and am here for you even if I may not say things that you like or that you agree with. Even when we are abandoned by those around us, there are others that are standing alongside in other ways and stand firm and unwavering. Your story mimics my own quite closely, though I am not dealing with psychiatric issues. I am not like-minded, but take solace in that I care, even if we have never met.

Do not feel alone.

Send a u2u any time, my friend.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Life seems like it cant get any worse well it always can. I dont want to hear any more about a hole in the ground Do you remember anything of your' blank' times?Im surprised that a DID group would drop you. If you are in Georgia that explains it. You must be a delightful other

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Do you have any occurrences in your life that could lead to the belief that you could be chipped? A bump, or bruise that shows up without cause? An itch. The DID is enough to lend it as a possibility I will ask you again if you are RH-. .What was being said when the disassociation occurred?Was there a trigger

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

the the speakers

My computer is jumping all over the place. I cant type and justnow there was a subtle shift in the transmission. Like someone is turning the knob adjusting the speakers. This is getting weirder and weirder

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay

I have given you an option to actually explore this. Are you willing to push past your fear to collect objective information? Perhaps even proving yourself wrong in the process? Building a Faraday cage will help determine sources. As mentioned above, doctors frequently misdiagnose, so tinnitus or another medical issue can not be ruled out either. We can, however, narrow down the possibilities through scientific and medical exploration. Just sitting there worrying about it will do nothing.

"Dirty" power is not just common, its pretty much the only power residences get. As the electrical grid ages, fluctuations will continue to get worse. If its hot, it can also increase these things.

What is weird is that the universe is not just consistent in the forces at play, but that they are consistent across pretty much all explorable scales. Though the quantum realm can be "funny." This can, and has, been used to further our own understanding of what we experience. If we are not willing to do the objective exploration though, then we just continue to spin off of our own subjective bias, which in most cases has no foundation in objectivity at all.

It is up to you, what will you choose?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serdgiam

I know about that expense. The medical industry, like so many others, is profit driven.

I do not know much about the medical field from an education standpoint, so I do not feel comfortable giving advice other than taking the tests to different doctor's and that your symptoms can be indicative of circulatory problems. You did an important part with getting the tests done. In my experience, the "head" of various departments tend to be very good at what they do, even if they are very terse or abrupt in their bedside manner. Some local magazines can also list "top doctors" in the area, and depending on the publication, can be very helpful in locating someone worth their salary.

Sometimes the weight in life can become very great, but life is a team effort. If you did not see it already, I am on the same team and am here for you even if I may not say things that you like or that you agree with. Even when we are abandoned by those around us, there are others that are standing alongside in other ways and stand firm and unwavering. Your story mimics my own quite closely, though I am not dealing with psychiatric issues. I am not like-minded, but take solace in that I care, even if we have never met.

Do not feel alone.

Send a u2u any time, my friend.

Thank you very much for your ideas, insight and your support as well.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by chardonnay

Do you remember anything of your' blank' times?

If you're referring to the one yesterday, I have the entire episode documented in a chat log. As far as remembering it, no, I don't.

If you're referring to remembering my "blank times" throughout my whole life... some I do. The older I get, the more that's seeping through. They are horrible memories. This is how I came to learn that I'm very likely an MKULTRA victim.

You must be a delightful other

Apparently, or so I've been told, most recently just today.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Do you have any occurrences in your life that could lead to the belief that you could be chipped? A bump, or bruise that shows up without cause? An itch. The DID is enough to lend it as a possibility I will ask you again if you are RH-. .What was being said when the disassociation occurred?Was there a trigger

I don't think I'm chipped.

I do have a small, round solid dot tattooed on my outer left wrist that I have no idea where it came from. It's just always been there.

I don't know what blood type I am.

Something must have triggered the switch yesterday, but I don't know what it was. We were just talking about meds and therapy when it happened. Actually, it happened twice. A very short one or two sentence switch, then normal. Then a massive, hour long discussion after I switched the second time.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Something actually happened to me late last night that I haven't had for ages. A very sudden and very loud (way louder than my usual tinitus) and lower toned noise suddenly burst into my left ear. It gradually faded away over 30 seconds or so.

I think it's something to do with a sudden change in pressure, or sitting up from lying down too quickly.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

I realize that noone knows me and I am willing to try a Faraday cage whatever that is I will look it up but everything within me says its something not Kosher for lack of a better word. I usually am right when it comes to my instincts and have learned to follow them. Redhawk, Please try to find out your blood type or RH factor actually. I am sorry my notes have been blunt but right as I was saying something important it was sent to the thread unfinished so Im not quite as horrific as I sound I appreciate everything and everybodies input .I appreciate the fact that I am not alone and it was heart warming to hear of similar cases I have a feeling this might be petering out so thanks again

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
To the OP,

---If the Faraday cage does not work... or if you cannot get to one, etc..
1. Perhaps a lead-lined room would do the trick. I would inquire at your local university, or maybe at
a research facility at a communications company in your area.
2. Or try traveling, say 1000 miles or more.. does the noise/frequency travel with you?

---what about the other two people that confirmed that they hear it as well? Do they:
1. hear it at the same volume you do?
2. hear it at the same pitch?
3. hear it constantly?

---Edit: If you are reluctant to get an all-over X-Ray (which although drastic, may be justified in extreme cases such as yours).... maybe just buying, borrowing, or renting a good metal-detector might show up something.

edit on 14/7/2011 by MarkJS because: added metal detector idea

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkJS

Thankyou. I still have to find out about the faraday cage. I have yet to ask the others about the intensities of the noise. There is a lot of noise pollution in our world and people dont notice whats happening around them. Right now it is blessedly silent Will be back later with more info.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
You might want to Google "Taos Hum" - SORRY, way too much to get into detail here.

For some reason, what you describe sounds like "Taos Hum" (which is actually a world-wide phenomenon)...with the significant difference that you hear high pitched noise while the hum is usually LOW frequency.

People describe Taos Hum usually VERY similar as if hearing an idle Diesel Truck "outside"...but they also describe higher pitched tones with it.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Im familiar with the Taos hum but this doesnt pulse thank god. It is a steady transmission which can change pitch and intensity along with several different tones but all of them high pitched.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
@Chardonnay, If others hear it whilst in your house its clearly not tinnitus, do you live in close proximity to any electric pylons or generators? @ redhawk from what I've read, the descriptions you give resemble tinnitus down to the tee, I think the majority of suffers on this forum can agree with me, I hope you can resolve the problem, but it seems to me you have a preconceived conclusion that it must be a transmitted frequency and you just want someone to verify it, in which case theres not much point discussing or anyone adding their two cents that conflict with yours. sorry if I sound rude, I really do hope you resolve the issue though

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
There are all kinds of transmitters in the area.I will explore every avenue I can find. This permeates the whole skull.Just because I can hear it and others dont doesnt mean it isnt there. Thanks again

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay

I'm not sure, but all of us are surrounded by electromagnetic waves and that is affecting us all in some way.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by derickonfire

I realize this response is a wee bit late , but you might be right.The noise is doing hula hoops right now and just as Im writing this---silence.I cant believe it.Im human for a while now. The horrible part about these respites is the underlying tension of thinking "When is it going to start up again ?".If this is energy ,as you suggest, How do I control it or my sensitivity to it ?

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join