It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is sending out this frequency?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirCoxone
You have tinnitus, now get on with the rest of your life.

Try reading the thread before you post.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Your lack of kindness makes me sick.

This is obviously a concern to these people, even if it does likely have typical and "mundane" explanations. Possibly even indicative of a circulatory issue in redhawk's case. I may have been terse in my delivery, but it was with good intent, not to berate and belittle. Those who read will choose for themselves what direction to take.

We are all fighting our own battles, and I will stand by those who reach out in need, even if they do not like my words. Do not use me as some sort of stepping stool for your insults.

I mentioned exactly what I meant to mention.

Redhawk, do not discount medical explanations for your issues. It may be detrimental to your health, and others care about you. Ringing in the ears along with consistent dizziness when standing should be looked into, and not just in a normal check up. Doctors are not looking out for you, you need to advocate for yourself. Searching out the "mysteries" in life can be done in other areas and other ways. Try science.

Chardonnay, try out a faraday cage. It will not likely change anything for you, but tinnitus in general is benign even if it is terribly annoying. It can give a window into how others feel when they are struggling in their own lives. If the noise does cease, we can go from there.

Be well.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhawk1965

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

You should really have mentioned tinfoil hats too - the easy household solution to orbital mind control lasers as well as all sorts of otehr nefarious waves!!

You may as well have named yourself "Aloysius the Shill".

Had I known what a badge of honour it is to be a "shill" on here I might have done so - but it would be a bit presumptuous to have done so before establishing the required reputation for rational consideration of facts and refusal to accept bravo-sierra.

There's really no need for you to respond to any of these posts, as your stance on all of them is already stated in your signature:

Of course I need to reply - how else would you get to read my sig??

However, once the math is done, you spend quite a bit of your time here wasting your own time as well as everyone else's that you come in contact with:

Member for 419 days as of today, with 2,549 posts to date.
That works out to be more than 6 posts on average every singe day for 1 year, 1 month and 23 days.

??

You got the wrong profile - I been on less than a year so could you please redo the math and get may daily post count up to the right amount:

So how long is this initiation process for you before they trust you to do a real job?

I hope they pay you enough to be such an obvious moron. It's sad, really.

Damn - can I get paid to do this??

Really?? where do I apply??

how much? Do I have to move to the US - does it come with a green card??

It will be very interesting to see your response to this. I just can't wait.

Happy to oblige - even though you contradict yourself so much - no need for me to respond, and can't wait?? What's with the 2-faces??

BTW did you have anything to add about tinfoil hats?? I presume you have several so you could probably give some useful tips.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serdgiam
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Your lack of kindness makes me sick.

IMO catering to people's prejudices and delusions makes them a lot sicker than telling the truth.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
kenneth ?

sry, had to

I don't even think the answer to that question is mentioned in the song lyrics, so no, Kenneth is of no help. Thanks anyway, though.

In 1997, based on a tip from a psychiatrist, Rather's attacker was identified as William Tager. According to the psychiatrist, Tager, who was currently serving time for killing an NBC stagehand, blamed news media for beaming signals into his head, and thought if he could just find out the correct frequency, he could block those signals that were constantly assailing him. Hence the enigmatic inquiry

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serdgiam

Redhawk, do not discount medical explanations for your issues.

Thank you. I'm definitely not discounting anything, even medical. I know something is wrong; it's just been very difficult to pin down. And I hope I can soon, because this is almost unbearable, and it's so frustrating to hear the doctors simply say they don't know what it is. I research and ask people every day what this could be and how can I make it stop. I can't give up and "accept" it. It's just too predominant in my life all day, every day.

Thank you so much for your help and input.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Had I known what a badge of honour it is to be a "shill" on here I might have done so - but it would be a bit presumptuous to have done so before establishing the required reputation for rational consideration of facts and refusal to accept bravo-sierra.

If you think what I'm saying, which by the way is obviously nothing you can help with nor provide anything useful other than moronic insults, is "bravo-sierra", then what is your purpose even being involved in this thread at all? Unless it's to prove the very point I'm making about you. You are pathetic and a waste of air.

You got the wrong profile - I been on less than a year so could you please redo the math and get may daily post count up to the right amount:

Maybe YOU should get your multiple alias profiles straight and look at this one yourself. Everyone here sees exactly what I see and I'm sure they will all verify that there is nothing at all wrong with my math, but there definitely IS something very wrong with you.

BTW did you have anything to add about tinfoil hats?? I presume you have several so you could probably give some useful tips.

No, it certainly appears that you're the only one here with "tinfoil hat" fetishes.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

IMO catering to people's prejudices and delusions makes them a lot sicker than telling the truth.

You're the only one in this thread exhibiting any form of prejudice.

You don't wake up every morning with this noise in your head, live with it all day and go to bed with it at night. You don't hear it. You don't know me and have never even spoken with me, so how to you arrive at the diagnosis that I'm delusional?

It's blatantly apparent that you're an a very sick sociopath with nothing better to do than thrive on the pain of others and hinder their attempts at getting help.

You're definitely NOT a part of the solution... you're a HUGE part of the problem.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

In 1997, based on a tip from a psychiatrist, Rather's attacker was identified as William Tager. According to the psychiatrist, Tager, who was currently serving time for killing an NBC stagehand, blamed news media for beaming signals into his head, and thought if he could just find out the correct frequency, he could block those signals that were constantly assailing him. Hence the enigmatic inquiry

That is fascinating. I guess the only question is "was he right or wrong?"

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

You're the only one in this thread exhibiting any form of prejudice.

yes of course I am...

You don't wake up every morning with this noise in your head, live with it all day and go to bed with it at night. You don't hear it.

You obviously missed het bit where I said I have suffered tinnitus for as long as I can remember - which is at least 40 years.

But never mind.....

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

I read it, all of it. I'm pretty sure she has tinnitus.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

But I don't. Any idea what it is that I'm hearing?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

If a doctor has tested you for tinnitus and ruled it out I would not be so presumptious as to say I know better. Whatever it is I hope it gets resolved for you sooner rather than later.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by redhawk1965

My goodness,What a squabble occurred during my absence! I think the subject of tinnitis is exhausted and I .would like input as to what else it could be. My friend came over and hears it also although not everyone does.There are quite a lot of sound experiments going on now, The ELF and ELM noise in New Mexico in 1992 is significant in how sound affects the psyche.Please dont veer from the subjectt55555555555555555555555`;;my cat just sat on the keyboard;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[p-0 l..........................l

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

If a doctor has tested you for tinnitus and ruled it out I would not be so presumptious as to say I know better. Whatever it is I hope it gets resolved for you sooner rather than later.

Thank you for that. You're one of the very few here who has actually listened to what I've been saying and who is not just trying to be presumptuous and judgmental. I really appreciate that and thanks for your support.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by chardonnay

My goodness,What a squabble occurred during my absence! I think the subject of tinnitis is exhausted and I .would like input as to what else it could be. Please dont veer from the subject

Yeah, I've been noticing that in this thread. I have a very similar (if not the same) thing happening to me, so I come into the thread and say something about it. Then you vanish for days while I get attacked from all sides. Then you magically pop up again after the dust has settled. What is that? LOL!

You're gonna have to put me on your payroll as your knight or something! hahaha!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SirCoxone

Why do you think its Tinnitis? The whole point of this thread was to help me narrow down the possibilities causing this. Tinnitis is a given possible cause. Can you guys please exercize your brains more vigorously and come up with more?Once I have a parameter of variables ,we can begin to narrow it down.This is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to strange events in my life and Im sincerely hoping they are not connected.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Sorry about that. I should be fighting my own battles so to speak .But I must admit you did an excellent job!!!I I also wanted to ask you if you are taking Gingko Biloba? I get mine by the pound its fresher that way and far more potent. It helps Tinnitis and circulation by increasing the hemoglobin in the blood. When I got blood work done ,the doctor remarked on how high the hemoglobin levels were saying he guessed I couldnt get too much oxygen. It also helps dizziness. By the time Im on here everybody else is off. By the way, Happy 4th!!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I research and ask people every day what this could be and how can I make it stop. I can't give up and "accept" it. It's just too predominant in my life all day, every day.

That is exactly how doctor's can be.. Have you had the tests done? If so, get the actual tests themselves in hand and start going to different doctors. There are few good doctors left, though I don't know why. The process of proper diagnosis can take literally years, but it could also save your life. I understand your frustration. Subjective exploration should be done only when all objective avenues have been taken and then one must always question the veracity of the conclusions either way. The tricky part is that a doctor must subjectively view the objective data.

No thanks necessary, I am simply returning the favor. I just ask you do the same when the opportunity presents itself, and it will. You are more than welcome nonetheless

originally posted by chardonnay
Can you guys please exercize your brains more vigorously and come up with more?

I gave you a first step to take. If you also have dizziness problems, continue checking that out as well in the method listed above. If the Faraday cage does/does not get results, we can go from there. While i have little doubt it is tinnitus, that does not mean I can not give ideas on how to actually explore it. It is up to you.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by chardonnay

Sorry about that. I should be fighting my own battles so to speak .But I must admit you did an excellent job!!!I I also wanted to ask you if you are taking Gingko Biloba? I get mine by the pound its fresher that way and far more potent. It helps Tinnitis and circulation by increasing the hemoglobin in the blood. When I got blood work done ,the doctor remarked on how high the hemoglobin levels were saying he guessed I couldnt get too much oxygen. It also helps dizziness. By the time Im on here everybody else is off. By the way, Happy 4th!!

No need to apologize. I was just being funny in my sarcastic Scorpio kinda way.

No, I'm no taking anything right now, but thanks for that insight. I'll look into it.

Happy 4th back at ya!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join