It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE TSA FAIL: Security Breach At JFK Airport After Man Flies To LA With Somebody Else's Expired Bo

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Nigerians do not need passports to fly in the US. The underwear
bomber did it no problem...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
At least they diddn't touch his junk

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Power2theSheeple

I think you're missing the point, if this is real then that's a pretty scary security breach....discarded boarding passes.

If it's not real, then it's a setup to humiliate us more and strip away more individual rights...

Either way the TSA is grossly ineffective in stopping "terrorism"

We should fire every single one of them and replace them with dogs-

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 30-6-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tnhiker
This was allowed and brought to the news for only one reason. To allow fear to start up, to allow the TSA more powers and more invasions.

Bingo the most parsimonious answer. Give this person a cigar , oh you can't that's not politically correct.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I just googled TSA red team like you said....WOW!!!

Scary.... Check this one out.

This guy forgot he had a loaded gun in his latop bag and he got through security and flew to his destination before he remembered it was even in his bag....

abcnews.go.com...

Watch the video.... It says that many airport TSA checkpoints had a failure rate of 70%!!!

How is that even remotely acceptable for any kind of security screening job...

If anyone else hada 70% failure rate at their line of work, they would be fired!

Get rid of these guys.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Here is an example why people in wheelchairs should get searched:

blog.tsa.gov...

If you don't search them maybe next time it could be something more explosive.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
But he wasnt wearing a diaper or in a wheelchair so those brave TSA agents did their job.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Godsontoo

Originally posted by tnhiker
This was allowed and brought to the news for only one reason. To allow fear to start up, to allow the TSA more powers and more invasions.

Bingo the most parsimonious answer. Give this person a cigar , oh you can't that's not politically correct.

Do you really think with all the f*** ups the general public will reward them with more power? I mean they already strip search and fondle what more power could the people give? 100% mandatory cavity search for every passenger? Yah, the people would really go for that.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Starting to seem more and more obvious to me that this whole "security checkpoint" is just a way for them to condition people into giving up any form of resistance to authority and falling into line and accepting that "this is just how it is - just go with the flow". People used to think having their bag checked or scanned was a breach of their privacy... Now people are being scanned and groped... But hey, once it becomes normal, they can introduce a new level of "security" - maybe on the spot blood tests for everyone... who knows...

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by IPILYA

Do you really think with all the f*** ups the general public will reward them with more power? I mean they already strip search and fondle what more power could the people give? 100% mandatory cavity search for every passenger? Yah, the people would really go for that.

Did you expect 10 years ago that you might be forced to go through an xray machine that may cause cancer in order to fly.
Did you expect 5 years ago, that TSA agents would touch your genitals/breasts in order to fly.

Everything comes in steps. One step at a time.
All they need is one person to be caught with some kind of bomb up his/her anus/crotch and guess what?

IN THE NAME OF NATIONAL SECURITY~ The American people will succumb to whatever we ask!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SerialLurker
Starting to seem more and more obvious to me that this whole "security checkpoint" is just a way for them to condition people into giving up any form of resistance to authority and falling into line and accepting that "this is just how it is - just go with the flow". People used to think having their bag checked or scanned was a breach of their privacy... Now people are being scanned and groped... But hey, once it becomes normal, they can introduce a new level of "security" - maybe on the spot blood tests for everyone... who knows...

You are absolutely right. Get us accustomed to certain things, and then expand. Add a heightened threat, and less people will fight back.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

Then they are scared little children not Americans.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IPILYA

They are brainwashed from MSM.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I do not know what to make of any of this TSA stuff or the comments I read on here.

I have flown many many times to the US in fact my last flight was on the 25th May!!

I have never been scanned, searched or whatever.

Some idiot did do a joke of a pat down on me which hardly qualifies a touch up.!!

I visited Mayock, North Carolina 3 times last year and not once did receive any form of scan or molesting.

From all the people on here I have read about it obviously does happen. But how do they choose and is it only in certain areas of the US?

I would imagine that this type of security checking going on by the TSA is for a whole different purpose than what is being let on. I would suspect that they are conditioning you to this type of procedure for something that will be common place in the future and expected. Like at FEMA camps for example. Prisons are another where this type of checking goes on.

I am sure this is what they are doing to the American public. Conditioning for some big reason.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
A Nigerian with a fake ID? What? Are you serious? Who would have thunk it? Maybe he was just delivering the $30,000,000 he promised someone.

Now, before someone pulls out the "you're a racist" or "your a racist" (for those with problems between you're and your), understand where I'm coming from. I've been fighting Nigerian 419 scams for many many years. That's my point.

The TSA is worthless. They can drop an old lady's diaper, but don't bother to check passports and boarding passes on non-citizens. Go figure.
edit on 30-6-2011 by navy_vet_stg3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
A few years back, and post 911, we were on a plane and a foreign woman was having difficulty finding her seat. When she showed us her boarding pass, it was a mans. When the stewardess was alerted, she said ah no big deal, forget it. The plane then took off with a foreign passenger with a wrong ticket.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

More than anything,

My bride and I want to visit the Fatherland. Maybe one day, retire to a small town in Bavaria.

Until this HORSE CRAP TSA is eliminated, I wont fly from dallas to new orleans!

one step in line and yall will need to get me LOTS of bail money.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

LOL the TSA failed so bad in those "red team" tests, that the results were classified?!?!

Those Senators said that in some cases 100% of the guns they put into carry on luggage got past the TSA with no questions.

It really makes you wonder just what the hell they get paid for.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Have you people just figured this out?

Many on ATS already knew the truth... THE TSA ARE JUST THERE FOR AN ILLUSION OF SECURITY FOR THE SHEEPLE.

Also, to condition people to be good little slaves who get molested and say nothing. It's SLAVE TRAINING.

You silly people thinking the TSA is there to stop ``terrorists``... you make me laugh.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by seedofchucky

The problem is once they are in, they are in.

It's already started, bus terminals, subways, tour buses, high school proms...

Next will be mandatory roadblocks. Show us your papers. We must stop this NOW before it's too late.

Shut up with the paranoia, already. Go watch some more alex jones. It's so easy to spot who follows that guy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join