It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE TSA FAIL: Security Breach At JFK Airport After Man Flies To LA With Somebody Else's Expired Bo

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
My opinion is that terrorist attacks are no longer a real threat and TSA knows this. TSA has an ulterior motive and must keep the threat alive to move forward.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
The underwear bomber was a dead giveaway

That's immediately what this reminded me of.

This couldn't have happened by accident.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Good find OP, yet I find something suspicious about this story that doesn't add up. Valid IDs are checked and compared with boarding passes and then marked by TSA agents and then boarding passes are checked again when boarding the plane (many airlines scan the boarding pass making an old one useless). Plus most airline seats are assigned these days (although there are usually vacant ones).

I can't see how someone could get through all this without a valid ID and/or a boarding pass. Especially at both the TSA and the airline level. Unless he was a very experienced and well spoken con man.

There could have been an extremely gross negligence on the part of TSA in this instance, yet I personally doubt it. This guy could be part of some public TSA campaign and intentionally allowed to bypass security for some reason. yet I fail to see what the point of it would be when it just makes TSA appear more incompetent. (I already know that TSA is mostly incompetent.)

More probable is that this person knew a clever way to manipulate or bypass the TSA "system". Maybe he had inside help from a TSA agent or airline employee friend.

Either way, when I fly, I worry more about a drunk pilot or a napping flight controller than I do a terrorist.

edit on 1-7-2011 by matito because:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Thats because they're too busy checking diapers of 95 year old cancer stricken old ladies and babies!!!

AND.....I'll add this all for you to listen to.....from the mouth from former head of Israeli airport security:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-7-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
The tsa is too busy checking people's underwear and genitals to catch something like this. Unfortunately, this won't end the molestations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join