It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUGE TSA FAIL: Security Breach At JFK Airport After Man Flies To LA With Somebody Else's Expired Bo

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) – CBS News has confirmed that authorities are looking into a shocking security breach that took place at John F. Kennedy International Airport last week.

Investigators say Olajide Oluwaseun Noibi, a Nigerian, boarded Virgin America Flight 415 to Los Angeles without a valid passport or identification, using an expired boarding pass for a flight the day before that belonged to someone else.

Okay folks, here it is....The TSA is not working, and was never designed to protect us. They are naked body scanning and sticking their hands down as many innocent American's pants as they can get ahold of, yet this happens.

Evidently they are here to subject us to tyranny and humiliation.

Because they are not protecting us from "Terrorism"...

The Transportation Security Administration says Noibi was screened before he boarded the flight from New York.

“Every passenger that passes through security checkpoints is subject to many layers of security including thorough physical screening at the checkpoint,” Transportation Security Administration spokesman Greg Soule said. “TSA’s review of this matter indicates that the passenger went through screening.”

Well, there you have it. The screening doesn't work. So we need to either get rid of it, or I guess start anal probing? Seriously, what's next?!?!?!?

newyork.cbslocal.com...

If you really want to look at this agency's blunders, Google the term "TSA Red Team"...you WON'T feel safe afterwards.

The only way to defeat the TSA is

Do Not Fly!

edit on 30-6-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
its crazy, i read this and im not even surprised. if it isnt already clear to many that the TSA's new protocol was ONLY to terrorize the public and make them feel so uncomfortable that they'll never want to leave their homes again, then this should clear it up for you. im from NY, and i know JFK's security is ridiculous at times, and they never miss a beat.
this man evaded everyone who gets paid to not let these things happen, with an EXPIRED boarding pass of all things, not even one he purchased online.

thanks for the post! stay vigilant

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
"Days later, investigators say he went back to LAX and tried to board a Delta flight to Atlanta.

This time, he was searched and airport officials found 10 expired boarding passes in his bag , none of them in his name" ops link

10 pases lol . Is it really this easy to board a plane ? I'm gonna have to remember this in fugutive status times!

well atleast it was just some punk kid and not a terrorist.

Yea TSA i would say this is a epic fail. But they will probably just pass the blame to the ticket administraters .

Clearly passenger safety and anti-terrorism is not there priority .

There really is no excuse for this event to have happened. and its unacceptable.

If i was a congressman or obetcha teams of TSA agents would be fired to set an example

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
But he wasnt wearing a diaper or in a wheelchair so those brave TSA agents did their job.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

The problem is once they are in, they are in.

It's already started, bus terminals, subways, tour buses, high school proms...

Next will be mandatory roadblocks. Show us your papers. We must stop this NOW before it's too late.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This was allowed and brought to the news for only one reason. To allow fear to start up, to allow the TSA more powers and more invasions.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by tnhiker
This was allowed and brought to the news for only one reason. To allow fear to start up, to allow the TSA more powers and more invasions.

Interesting take, you may have a point.

I think they are just blundering idiots and can't fill all of the holes, if we allow them MORE power over us...

Then we deserve what we get!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The underwear bomber was a dead giveaway
the state department and the israeli security firm PUT him on the plane
after being warned by his father that he was up to something ..

State Department Admits: Detroit Christmas Bomber Was Deliberately Allowed to Keep US Entry Visa, Board His Flight

www.infowars.com...

They did this to justify to the sheeple xray machines that had been ordered a YEAR BEFORE by the then ISRAELI dual passport head of homeland security and the now head of the xray machine company

TSA Madness, Chertoff making Millions on the Naked Body Scanners

www.redicecreations.com...

I MEAN COME ON!

this is about the nazi fear of the diapered terrorist sick old grandmas
the roughest toughest meanest nastiest man killers the world has ever seen
and the Palistinization of the US of A
and the ACCEPTIZATION of this by poor dumb sheepies

Now
sit back and watch the TV
relax
back and forth back and forth
take a DEEEEEP breath
you are getting sheepie..very sheepie....sheep now

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

do the TSA actually have a remit to check boarding passes ? isnt that an airline job ?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
No way am I buying this. Why even admit a security breach?

The only answer for motive of an admission of guilt like this publicly is to justify job security and increased security measures.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by Signals

do the TSA actually have a remit to check boarding passes ? isnt that an airline job ?

When going through security, you have to hand the first TSA agent a copy of your drivers license or passport, plus your boarding pass. They are then supposed to put a mark on your boarding pass showing it has been verified. After passing this agent, you proceed to strip down and empty your belongings into a bin to send through x-ray, then go through either a metal detector or an xray. After exiting which ever one you entered you then are either patted down, groped, wanded, or have a sample take from your shoe and random items in your carry on, or you get re-dressed and continue to the departure gate.

Which is why this story is just odd. There is more to it then is saying, or they let it happen.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I have not been on a plane for years but, I thought it was the responsibility of TSA to check for weapons and such.
It is the person at the ticket counters and boarding areas responsibility to check identification and ticket validity.
He made it through the TSA check point because he cooperated and had no weapons, Yes?
So the blame should go to the Airline ticket counter as he should have been caught there.
Because he wasn't and was allowed to board the airplane this raises a few questions in my mind.
1. Why is the blame being shifted to the TSA and away from the airline in the article?
-a. Was it because of the issues in the news regarding the TSA as of late?
-b. Was it to save Virgin Airlines(Sir Richard Branson) the embarrassment and possible law suits?
2. Was it done for the reason of making stricter guidelines imposed on air travelers?
3. Why was he not arrested upon landing at LAX the first time?
-a. Was it because he was planted, in order to push forward question #2?
-b. Was it, again, to save face for the incompetence of the airline?

After posting, I read the above explanation by tnhiker, which was posted while I was typing. So the blame goes to both the TSA and the airline.
edit on 30-6-2011 by IPILYA because: I added post statement.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I'm curious to where he got a hold of 10 expired boarding passes?

From garbage cans?

Were they expired and "Un used"?

Did he pilfer them from a board desk? That alone would be a huge security breach.

How did he fly without a passport? Somethings not right here.....

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Signals

When going through security, you have to hand the first TSA agent a copy of your drivers license or passport, plus your boarding pass. They are then supposed to put a mark on your boarding pass showing it has been verified. After passing this agent, you proceed to strip down and empty your belongings into a bin to send through x-ray, then go through either a metal detector or an xray. After exiting which ever one you entered you then are either patted down, groped, wanded, or have a sample take from your shoe and random items in your carry on, or you get re-dressed and continue to the departure gate.

Um, no. Your post sounds like EVERYONE goe through this procedure when in reality, only a few of the hundreds going through actually get chosen to EITHER go through the scanner, or have the pat down. For everyone else, you simply send your bags and pocket contents through the x-ray, go through the magnotometer and collect your belongings on the other side. No extra steps included. And by strip down you mean remove your shoes, then you have an odd idea of what stripping down is.

Talk about disinformation!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

I see you are in DFW, please, please go down to DFW International Today and report back to us later if you still feel the same, it is just a short ride up 360!

You know darn well they are scanning AND sticking hands down pants, don't sugar coat what the TSA is all about, this site is too smart for that...

edit on 30-6-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy

reply to post by Signals

Um, no. Your post sounds like EVERYONE goe through this procedure when in reality, only a few of the hundreds going through actually get chosen to EITHER go through the scanner, or have the pat down. For everyone else, you simply send your bags and pocket contents through the x-ray, go through the magnotometer and collect your belongings on the other side. No extra steps included. And by strip down you mean remove your shoes, then you have an odd idea of what stripping down is.

Talk about disinformation!

Uhm...you didnt read that very well did you. I said you go through EITHER the xray or the metal detector. Everybody is checked by the TSA with DL/PAssport and boarding pass.

And yes, you remove all sweaters, jackets, belts, shoes and whatever else until you are in shirts and pants. I fly weekly, through pretty much every major airport, I have seen everything from an infant in arms to an old person in a wheelchair be submitted to the patdowns and invasive searches.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I bought safety and security with my freedoms and liberties.
I'm sure they are on top of it.
We are all safe.
This must be a mistake.
Our government loves us and wants us to be safe.

The terrorists hate us for our freedoms, that's why
the government took them all away. Now we are safe and the terrorists don't hate us anymore.
Plus, the TSA sexually molests people everyday so that we are safe.

They are doing everything they can.
I love America!
USA USA USA!

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Well, I believe that there was a news report that there were no current threats as the US heads into the 4th of July holiday weekend..

Now this madness?

Can't have anyone feel safe traveling now can we? Expect more TSA incidents this weekend?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Not a problem. Flew out of DFW a few weeks ago, and will be flying out again in less than two weeks. Never been signaled out to do anything beyond the normal procedures yet, and only seen one person being patted down so far.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
reply to post by Signals

Not a problem. Flew out of DFW a few weeks ago, and will be flying out again in less than two weeks. Never been signaled out to do anything beyond the normal procedures yet, and only seen one person being patted down so far.

At the risk of sounding offensive, what do you look like?

The reason I'm asking is that if you look even REMOTELY like a Terrorist then you will be waived right through.

To get the full shakedown, you need to be a child, mentally challenged, handicapped, pretty girl, old lady, etc. Those are the ones the pervs really get off on hasseling...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join