It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News discusses New World Order [VIDEO]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Apologies if this has been posted before.

This is from the website VigilantCitizen:

The concept of a New World Order is slowly but surely leaving the realm of conspiracy theories to enter the realm of “accepted facts”. This FOX News excerpt discusses George W. Bush and Obama going “full speed ahead” towards a global government, even mentioning that the war on Libya is serving a “global elite”.

I have no idea how to embed the type of video player fox has so the video can be watched here: VigiliantCitizen

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Woah.
What a video.

I grew up in the 80s and 90s. Does anyone else remember being told in school that eventually the world might reach a utopian-type situation where there was one government, no more wars or fighting?

I was taught this in a Texas public school; it stuck with me. I was much older before I realized that would never work & would not be any good at all!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
If this follows through, rebel i may become. no one should be able to have the power over everyone else in the world. Our governments cant even handle the small areas in which they dictate so how would they beable to control the world??

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

Are we all still categorized as crazy tinfoil hat theorists?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Wow...what an eye opener. It's coming people, and if the other citizens weren't so blind, we would probably be able to combat these "Elites" better.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Edit: redacted

Wrong vid.
edit on 6/29/2011 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Good find, OP........

This video is surprising to me because it doesn't have the usual conservative tone. It clearly portrays the New World Order as a goal that both the conservative and liberal presidential administrations have been working to achieve. Interesting.....

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by indisgust

With new stories like these it's hard to believe that fox is being controlled by anyone

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Fight it...naa, fight for it maybe.
I welcome the new world order..a united earth..

but then again, I am an optimist...

Anyhow, it is a natural progression to unite tribes to villages to towns to kingdoms, states, countrys, then start multi-country organizations (nato, european union, etc.
Finally ya, united world. all for it...the faster the better...

Pity the people don't care enough to guide it though..so, since we will not vote for it and guide it, it may indeed be imposed on us...either way, the end will be the same...united earth...but I prefer the star trek version verses a few corporatists running the whole show.

Once the world is united, then we can press forward actual worldwide ventures...such as mars terraforming, tube transports, etc...big projects that ensure our species survival.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive
This topic is already being discussed here.

thats a different video. the one i posted looks like it could be a couple days old.
edit on 29-6-2011 by indisgust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591
reply to post by indisgust

With new stories like these it's hard to believe that fox is being controlled by anyone

the military industrial complex has everything to gain by keeping nations seperated and warring.

who makes money off a healthy war and conflict economy?

I see no problem with acknowledging who is indeed pushing an agenda...some hate the concept of a new order for the world that makes war die out
edit on 29-6-2011 by SaturnFX because:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by indisgust
thats a different video.

Apologies. Removed.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
If there ever is a NWO you can bet your sweet ass that it will be run by the corporate elite and anyone not connected with the administration or upper levels of the nwo structure will live in tyranny and fear; Not some utopia designed to get man into space and explore where no man has gone before unless it is to steal resources from perhaps other planatery civilizations. It's just not mans nature to spread peace and love thru out the cosmos. example....Look at the American model of spreading peace thruout the world. 6 wars for oil.

I have no respect for Fox and disbelieve any agenda they "seemingly" put forth. Neo con lying scum.

edit on 29-6-2011 by whaaa because: wake up people!!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

If their intentions where pure, I would agree 100% with you.. sadly that is not the case.. they want an Orwellian totalitarianist society where the very root of humanity.. all the diversity, creativity, innovation, peace and love is destroyed. Ill die fighting to keep that before I let the human elements go.. and I will not think twice before filling anything with lead that tries to take it away from me.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Maybe.. Unless you rule the entire world.

top topics

join