It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran warns of 'serious action' if upcoming BBC docu offends 'Muslims' sanctity'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by USAisdevil

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

What a predictable response.....I'm not lecturing anyone just presenting facts, facts that you are obviously unable, or unwilling, to comprehend as they don't sit right with your one-sided, bigotted view point of the world.....heaven forbid if you ever had to question yourself and your pre-conceived ideas.... are you capable of independant thought?
edit on 29/6/11 by Freeborn because: n not m!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Anyone who is that unstable about their prophet that they can't see his image drawn or a documentary about him made should reconsider their religious affiliation.

A true prophet of God wouldn't care, and neither should his (or her) followers.

The statues of Jesus on the cross that you see in every church, are by definition of the OLD testament woshipping a false idol.

Funny how many christians use only the bits of the old testament that serves their purpose - hypocrisy in religion eh, who'd have thunk it

The depiction of Mohammed is just a variation on this, but one which Muslims take seriously.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

as usual delusional self-righteous denial of reality by britishers , Indians have experience of british lies and so did my homeland Yugoslavia of western lies .

www.ronpaulforums.com...

The US ruling elite did not support Ali Tabatabai’s Iran Freedom Foundation, which wanted to topple Khomeini,[2] and it was awkward for the US ruling elite that Ali Tabatabai was explaining out loud how the Ayatollah was running Iran with the CIA’s SAVAK, just like the shah had before him. It is possible that Tabatabai's assassination in his Bethesda, Maryland home, shortly after he made the above statements to the press, was unrelated to the CIA.[3] However, it does seem significant that,

www.hirhome.com...
edit on 29-6-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Your name is childish, your words are childish and your intellect is lacking.... Open your eyes to the situation the world is in. America has a bad habit of getting its self into some messes, but to disregard the humanitarian missions, would be lying by omission.

I WISH that America would close all bases and bring every last troop home. I WISH we would cut off ALL AIDE, monetary and food.. ALL OF IT!!!!

You might not like the US, but if we did what the people want, MILLIONS would starve in the first 12 months.. Millions would die in multiple wars.

If you don't think that the US keeps many evil powers in check, and feeds those that have been left behind by their Govt, then you sir, are unworthy of another single word.

In my perfect world, we bring our troops home, to rebuild our country... They would boost the economy in every single city they live..... We close our bases and stop all aide... Our budget would be straight in 24 months...

Then we sit back enjoying our ... let that sink in.. OUR... spoils...

We do not attack first..... But, if attacked, we open the gates of hell and take the land of the attacking country... If you dont like our Govt. get the F off our newly acquired land..

Damn it, I wish I could run this country for a bit...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaunHatfield

USA is the creator of war .It covertly funds terrorists so that chaos and war remains . no one needs american propaganda BS from sheeple like you.

BIS,CIA ,MI6 and IMF work to collectively destabilize the world .

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

First of all, wtf has Khomeini possibly being a CIA agent got to do with Iran wanting to censor British TV?
Secondly, if he was, which I find highly doubtful, he must have been the crappest agent they've ever had.

I will read up on it when I have more time but I suspect it's Sunni propoganda.

You seem intent on derailing this thread and turn it into a general free for all rant against all things UK / US.

Why don't you start your own UK / US hating and bashing thread and I'll gladly contribute, until then why not discuss the topic at hand which is Iran trying to censor UK TV?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

You are a very small minded individual... Prior to WW2 The US was the instigator of nearly zero wars... The have funded what you deem "terrorists" in the past, because we felt that was the "good "" side. We have helped arm people that could not defend themselves.

Have we tried and succeeded in influencing elections? OF COURSE, why wouldn't we. You speak of this evil... I am not a sheeple my friend.. I make my opinions from facts and information. I don't agree with everything that the US does, as a matter of fact very little in the last 10 years... BUT, Millions would die, if we minded our own business.... FACT!!!

Now, Iran..... Khomeini a CIA agent??? LMFAO ROFLMAO... And to think, I thought Corky from wonder years was "special" ... That's funny!!!!!! If you truly believe that, then you and I, can not have an intelligent conversation. Period!

That is the single most absurd conspiracy theory I have ever heard. Based on what? What if your proof to this?
Wackmajinidad an agent also?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil

conisdering that british mass murdered 100's of millions via starvation,genocide,taxation in India and tens of millions in Africa,milllions in ireland , there is no comparison of others to western mass murderers . You people are true vampires of planet earth .and anglo saxon continuation usa has murdered tens of millions of native americans ,teens of millions of africans through slavery , 8 million of its citizens thorugh economic starvaation during great depression and more 20-30 millions via mass invasions and genocides on the third world .

so dont lecture others mass murderers

as for russia ,only stalin was an independent , others were western puppets.read 1917 bolshevik revolution and wall street by Anthony sutton and the under the sign of the scorpion : the rise and fall of the soviet empire by juri lina

Excuse me sir. The pot is calling the kettle black here.

It is extremely arrogant for you to come in here and throw stones when we read of honor killings. Where fathers and brothers kill their daughters or sisters for, excuse my french, stupid BullSh*t.
Killing a woman for flirting, failing to serve a meal ontime or being raped, being raped! What's the sense in that.

You call us evil. But how much more evil is it to kill your wife or your daughter? Chew on that for a little bit.

We are by no means perfect. But don't act like you are.
edit on 29-6-2011 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
So they're threatening violence over a stupid documentary. And we're supposed to negotiate and make nice with these people?

It's plain to me that they want violence and are just going to grasp any old excuse, no matter how flimsy, to start a war.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

Originally posted by USAisdevil

conisdering that british mass murdered 100's of millions via starvation,genocide,taxation in India and tens of millions in Africa,milllions in ireland , there is no comparison of others to western mass murderers . You people are true vampires of planet earth .and anglo saxon continuation usa has murdered tens of millions of native americans ,teens of millions of africans through slavery , 8 million of its citizens thorugh economic starvaation during great depression and more 20-30 millions via mass invasions and genocides on the third world .

so dont lecture others mass murderers

as for russia ,only stalin was an independent , others were western puppets.read 1917 bolshevik revolution and wall street by Anthony sutton and the under the sign of the scorpion : the rise and fall of the soviet empire by juri lina

Excuse me sir. The pot is calling the kettle black here.

It is extremely arrogant for you to come in here and throw stones when we read of honor killings. Where fathers and brothers kill their daughters or sisters for, excuse my french, stupid BullSh*t.
Killing a woman for flirting, failing to serve a meal ontime or being raped, being raped! What's the sense in that.

You call us evil. But how much more evil is it to kill your wife or your daughter? Chew on that for a little bit.

We are by no means perfect. But don't act like you are.
edit on 29-6-2011 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

firstly , I am not muslim ... secondly I dont need american propaganda BS,I have seen what happened to my homeland by CIA instigated civil wars

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kemal

There were actually a few dead.

Blasphemy? Yea, that can make Muslims crazy! I don't blame them. Catholics are no different xD

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield

You are a very small minded individual... Prior to WW2 The US was the instigator of nearly zero wars... The have funded what you deem "terrorists" in the past, because we felt that was the "good "" side. We have helped arm people that could not defend themselves.

Have we tried and succeeded in influencing elections? OF COURSE, why wouldn't we. You speak of this evil... I am not a sheeple my friend.. I make my opinions from facts and information. I don't agree with everything that the US does, as a matter of fact very little in the last 10 years... BUT, Millions would die, if we minded our own business.... FACT!!!

Now, Iran..... Khomeini a CIA agent??? LMFAO ROFLMAO... And to think, I thought Corky from wonder years was "special" ... That's funny!!!!!! If you truly believe that, then you and I, can not have an intelligent conversation. Period!

That is the single most absurd conspiracy theory I have ever heard. Based on what? What if your proof to this?

USA has been an instigator of wars since 1913 ..

Read Wall Street and the Bolshevik revolution By Anthony Sutton
Read wall street and rise of hitler

Read Architects of Deception by Juri Lina

Ahmedinjad has jewish roots .possibly a massoneria agent.

US does, as a matter of fact very little in the last 10 years... BUT, Millions would die, if we minded our own business.... FACT!!!

even those who are dieing today would not be dieing if CIA and BIS were destabilizing the world. no one needs USA or USE(united states of evil)

The faster Russia performs the nuclear purification of USA,the better it is for the world . Russia is the fist of Archangel Michael and USA symbolizes Satan , and your culture is immoral and luciferic in nature .

As it is prophesied Russia will destroy the Satanic Empire of Ahriman and so it shall be .

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
uh so long as they don't get an actor to portray the prophet it's all good regardless of the negative views of Muslim and the lack of knowledge from non Muslim people need to educate themselves learn a bit more not just Islam but the bible and the Torah you will learn a lot and find out (although different from each other they share a common goal.

take care x

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
wot a joke! your not allowed to make a doc about allah because it will offend muslims but its ok for these vile people to burn poppys tho? a symbol to the british of honer courage and gratitude to the millions who lost and gave their lives for freedom, ware do they think they wuda been without us and hitler got what he wanted
in the gas chamber thats ware so they shud show a bit of respect then maybe we will show them the same

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
God in all his names is a product of the human mind. Let’s throw out the idea of god and live our own lives. I just can’t believe the bull that different religions adhere to. I’m right you’re wrong my god is the real one yours isn’t. Come on we all die let’s get over it and strive to make a better world for our kids. Burn down all the churches mosques or whatever let’s get on with advancing our understanding or the universe and stop putting our heads in the sand.
Buddha never said he was right and all others are wrong he said don’t worship him strive for enlightenment (knowledge) he never believed in a god he thought we are all god. I don’t believe in any religion but I do like the Buddha philosophy, don’t screw people and you’ll reach enlightenment eventually. Makes more sense than being a slave to an almighty being who isn’t there. Wake up

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
excuse me but do not confuse god with the prophet or any body, its true Iran needs to chill and watch the outcome to see how the knowledge is passed instead of steering up some aggravation and aggression between them and the west coz they need to understand not jus them but the world that judgment is reserved for god only and they are wrong to hate nay humans are wrong to hate not all but some.

peace n take care.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Uh! Is that a threat? Somebody needs to tell this guy that threats rarely make people back down. In fact it makes people more determined than ever.

Especially to the BBC.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
i really hope the bbc doesnt back down.
appeasement never works with these people

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
My boys and i are going back to afghanistan soon and we intend to offend the living crap out of them when we get there! Stuff that up your pipe ayatolla

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join