It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran warns of 'serious action' if upcoming BBC docu offends 'Muslims' sanctity'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by USAisdevil

There was no personal attack from me my friend. I mearly stated that I believe you have a bias due to your user name.

Now, if you would like to discuss why its OK for Islamist to pull the crap they do but its not ok for any other religeon to do so, I would be happy to debate that with you. As far as Im concerned, EVERY organized religeon should be abolished because man has corrupted Gods meaning.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Muslims will engane in Jihad with non-muslims regardless of what the non-muslims say or do.

Jihad is a mechanic not a response.

Once the mechanic of Jihad is understood for what it is (the method by which Islam is spread) then the supposed insult suffered by the muslims can be seen for what it is. Deception to make Jihad look like a response to the "aggression" of non-muslims instead of what it really is: a mechanical process used for 1,400 years to spread Islam.

It does not matter where one wishes to look across time or space, wherever muslims interface with non-muslims there is violent jihad.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by saycheese

They are not offended. They are using it as a convenient excuse to engage in Jihad.

Jihad is NOT a responses to anything. Jihad is a 1,400 year old mechanical process used to spread Islam. As instructed by the warlord founder, Mohammed. In praise of the non-Judeo-Christian deity known as Allah.

It matters not one bit what non-muslims say or do. Their mere existence is reason enough for muslims to egnage in violent jihad.

edit on 29-6-2011 by mike_trivisonno because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

considering that political islamism is a creation of massoneria and mi6 , what more can i say ? problem,reaction ,solution.

create problem i.e islamic salafism, muslim brotherhood,al qaeda ,get desired reaction i.e attacks,protests of 'death to america',scare american sheeple then offer solution.i.e.occupation, genocide,revolution on islam and secular islamic countries and thats whats happening

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by saycheese
reply to post by confreak

Amazing, moslems may be offended by a factual documentary, I suppose it will be one of the the religeous nuts that decide it does't fit in with his way of thinking when he wakes in the morning.

Mind you remember people, Islam is a religeon of peace. Apart from the fact that they hate everyone including themselves ( sunni's etc) if you don't agree or submit then you need to be killed, eradicated, burned blah blah blah.

Nice

You could say exactly the same thing about christianity.

But of course THAT doesn't fit in with the anti muslim agenda here where the same faces constantly pop up to rail against Islam.

Christianity has killed many more people than islam has, and has just as many (if not more) zealots and bigots.

But hey, let's not spoil a good ol witch hunt with a bit of truth.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Until you provide proof of that, you are mearly speculating and giving your opinion. Besides, Im pretty sure that MI6 did not create the Islamist of Iran who are the ones that made this little threat.

And again, that added nothing relevant to this thread. So again I ask you, would you like to discuss why Islamist feel they are above all other religeons and are entitled to act this way or would you rather continue to derail this thread with more specualtion and opinion??

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Well, guess your name says it all.

But then there is Russia which is like a giant bear or tiger in the equation , who the man has trapped . once the bear is freed , watch what it will do ... that would be fun to watch . West will pay in terms of mass nuclear genocide for horrific war crimes it has committed on humanity for centuries

Russia had it's chance at the end of WWII and all through the Cold War, that no major conflict occurs suggests there was more than a little collusion and mutual back scratching going on than is openly admitted or recognised....and I suspect that little has changed, and that includes China.

Of course 'The West' has committed some horrific crimes....but come on - they are by no means unique in that.

You forgot, or conveniently ignoring, about the millions killed by Pol Pot or the suffering inflicted upon P.O.W.'s and conquered people by The Japanese?
Or what about the millions murdered on the order of Mao? China's history is littered with serial blood letting.

And then there's the tribal warfare in Africa that has been endemic since long before any contact with 'The West'.
Guess you've also conveniently forgotten about the Hutus and Tutsis just relatively recently?

Oh and of course we have Central and Southern America where The Incas, Aztecs, Mayans slaughtered millions of those they captured and subjugated when building their respective empires to satisfy their blood lust.

I could give numerous other examples, but what's the point?

Seems to me like all races and creeds are more than capable of performing some pretty brutal and horrific crimes against our fellow human beings, but I guess that doesn't fit into your one sided, narrow minded, bigotted world viewpoint

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This isn't so much about their little prophet, as it is (to me) about freedom of speech, which they are essentially saying "you can't say this". Says who? Iran?

Sad little bunch, they are. They don't even know what freedom is.

I wish this would air in the U.S.
edit on 6/29/2011 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by angeldoll

It will probably be available on BBC iPlayer once it has aired, i'll try to remember to post a link for it.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

www.discoveringislam.org...

also read John Coleman book on the committee of 300 .

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by angeldoll

It will probably be available on BBC iPlayer once it has aired, i'll try to remember to post a link for it.

That would be awesome man
Thanks!

I had the pleasure of spending two weeks in Manchester on business in 2009 and loved many of the shows I got to watch while I was there. I think I must be one of the few in the US that actually gets the dry British humor. Granted this Docu wont be humorous but factual (hopefully). I dont want to hear crap and lies about Islam or any other religion for that matter.

I've often wondered if the Koran has parts edited out of it like the Bible had done to it. Perhaps this docu will adress this as well as Mohammad.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

conisdering that british mass murdered 100's of millions via starvation,genocide,taxation in India and tens of millions in Africa,milllions in ireland , there is no comparison of others to western mass murderers . You people are true vampires of planet earth .and anglo saxon continuation usa has murdered tens of millions of native americans ,teens of millions of africans through slavery , 8 million of its citizens thorugh economic starvaation during great depression and more 20-30 millions via mass invasions and genocides on the third world .

so dont lecture others mass murderers

as for russia ,only stalin was an independent , others were western puppets.read 1917 bolshevik revolution and wall street by Anthony sutton and the under the sign of the scorpion : the rise and fall of the soviet empire by juri lina
edit on 29-6-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil

www.discoveringislam.org...

also read John Coleman book on the committee of 300 .

What a surprise.

Took one look at the site and noticed it's anti-Shia Muslim leanings.
No wonder it's making such allegations about Khomeini etc.

So predictable!

link   
reply to post by budski

Your argument is not valid.

Islam is the only system that espouses violent Jihad as a method of propagating the faith.

Equivocation between Islam and any other faith is impossible because no other faith on the planet has as its roots the notion that violence against others is the most noble way to spread their faith.

Islam is a faith unrelated to Christianity or Judaism and worships a different deity. Muslims worship the Allah. Christians and Jews worship God.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

what a surprise . I suggest you learn more about that so called Ayotullah's background.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Had some great times in Manchester, especially in the early 90's, great city - just rains a lot!

I really hope it's an honest and fair representation of his life etc, free from ANY religious or political bias.

Unfortunately, due to some of the most basic and strongest Islamic teachings I suspect that most Muslims will never view it that way despite how independant or unbiased it is.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
reply to post by budski

Your argument is not valid.

Islam is the only system that espouses violent Jihad as a method of propagating the faith.

Equivocation between Islam and any other faith is impossible because no other faith on the planet has as its roots the notion that violence against others is the most noble way to spread their faith.

Islam is a faith unrelated to Christianity or Judaism and worships a different deity. Muslims worship the Allah. Christians and Jews worship God.

What absolute rot.

Islam is an Abrahamic faith, which venerates Jesus, the virgin mary and many other prophets.

In the Koran it states that Jews and Christians are "people of the book"

Allah is simply another word for god.

Honestly, I haven't read such uneducated rubbish in a long time.

Islam also does not espouse Jihad except under very particular circumstances, and in fact Jihad is considered by most muslims as a personal journey, including the "little" jihad.
It is literally a battle with oneself to overcome the evil present in man, first written during the "garden of eden" story - a story which, incidentally, has been used for centuries to debase women in christianity through the concept of original sin.

I suggest you educate yourself before writing any more bullplop.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

christians ,muslims worship the same god . read the koran , as for jews the common jew joe worships the same god , but the jewish elites like rothschild are in a form of Saturn worship i.e. Moloch and Ashtoreth

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Anyone who is that unstable about their prophet that they can't see his image drawn or a documentary about him made should reconsider their religious affiliation.

A true prophet of God wouldn't care, and neither should his (or her) followers.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join