It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck and Family Attacked in New York’s Bryant Park

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
reply to post by Kitilani

progressive/liberal tree huggers of course!

whom do you think yells that?

What have you got against trees?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani
reply to post by beezzer

Whatever you say. The next time a Glenn Beck listener gets caught planting bombs at a local mosque, I will remember how un-intimidating they were.
edit on 29-6-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

Like Bill Ayers, friend of Obama?
Try again.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

beck was paraphrasing, lol.

did you miss that?

and using the other insults makes it better?

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani
...quoted reply now removed...

Sensitive much?
You're the one who brought up bombing something.
edit on 29-6-2011 by alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks

beck was paraphrasing, lol.

Oh, so now he was paraphrasing? Well then maybe his wife did not really have wine kicked on her either. What other details did he completely change?

did you miss that?

and using the other insults makes it better?

Never said that it would. That was not my point at all.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

trees are the leading cause of forest fires.

And they make great houses. And paper.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Sensitive much?
You're the one who brought up bombing something.

To make my point that thugs exist on both sides of the political spectrum.
Your post did nothing to refute that, all you did was bring up Obama for no reason.

It has nothing to do with being sensitive. I am just sick of seeing his name all over every topic on the planet. Why is Sarah Palin not an idiot, because Obama.... Why is Michelle Bachmann fit to be president? because Obama...... What are you saying about thugs being everywhere? you mean like Obama......

You have Obama tourettes. You and Mishigas both need to try getting through one Non-Obama thread without bringing him up.

All I said was that there is scum on both sides. You cannot refute that so do not bother providing examples that just prove more what I actually said.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

nothing at all!

save a tree eat a beaver!

but this is ot.

i just wonder how close that person was to death, if glen had security with him.

think you could kick a glass of wine on michelle and live to tell about it?

link   
So the only act of violence was splashed wine?

Did the attacker adjust his top hat and yell a Shakespearean taunt like "Thou beslubbering dismal-dreaming whey-face" at the end of the encounter?
edit on 29-6-2011 by Kaploink because: (no reason given)

link   
What do you expect? People are idiots....pretty much all of us to be exact. We need someone to tell us what to do, who to hate, where to go, what to buy, who to vote for, what to believe.

You want to know who is truly enlightened in this world? The rich a-holes that run it. Once you understand how the herd moves, you can get your dogs to drive it where ever you want it to go. Those are the minds of people who are not animals, but enlightened (although they seem to be that of evil men). No matter how smart you think you are 99.9% of us are just following the herd.

This is why they say we evolved from monkeys.......we act like them when in a group of other monkeys.

Move along, nothing to see here folks, go back to buying your latest craze, and believing everything you hear...move along...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Let's not forget the assault on Joseph Brown and Allee Bautsch

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

it was intentional, right?

no guts to throw it in her face, cowards.

if it was an accident, he would have said so.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

And you bring up Bachmann and Palin? Rant much?

(try bran
)

While there may be "thugs" on both sides, only the progressive left whines about violence, then resorts to it immediately.
It's called hypocracy.

The progs have made it an art form (golly ANOTHER NEA grant!!!) and use it constantly especially when they get caught in a lie or can't debate themselves out of a corner.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
And they throw tomatoes and miss - good thing their aim sucks:

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

reply to post by mishigas

What else would you expect from the group that preaches inclusion and tolerance?

What would you expect from the people that decry the use of guns but would resort to violence if it's in their own interests?
What would you expect from the same people that'll berrate a family but preach muslim forgiveness?

I'm not surprized. I expect nothing else from them.

Who is this mysterious "them" that you are talking about?
Freedom loving Americans? Clumsy people? Heckled is not attacked.

And since when is inclusion and tolerance dirty words to be thrown out as insults?!
Beck is a media darling. He has to put up with attention from his fans and his critics alike. Just like everyone else on television. Pick a new profession Glenn, if you can't handle the audience.
edit on 29-6-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)
Yeah Glenn! Pick a new profession if you value the safety of your family!!!

ARE YOU SERIOUS???

I guess in todays America, you aren't free to have a difference of opinion. I sure as hell see where this is going!

edit on 29-6-2011 by beezzer because: error

I sure as hell see where this is going!

Well, you are swearing already.
This should give us a clue where you are taking it.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

And you bring up Bachmann and Palin? Rant much?

(try bran
)

You have no idea how funny that really is in this thread. The OP of this thread can do nothing but rant about Obama. In a thread about Bachmann, all he can talk about is Obama. In a thread about Palin, all he can talk about is Obama. In this thread that he started that has nothing to do with Obama, you found a way to bring it up for him. So if my one post is a rant, then the OP of this thread needs more bran than the world supply.

While there may be "thugs" on both sides, only the progressive left whines about violence, then resorts to it immediately.
It's called hypocracy.

No, that is your biased opinion left unsupported by reality or facts. That is really not good enough for me.

The progs have made it an art form (golly ANOTHER NEA grant!!!) and use it constantly especially when they get caught in a lie or can't debate themselves out of a corner.

If you say so. Thank god we have Glenn Beck who always tells us the truth then huh.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

trees are the leading cause of forest fires.

And they make great houses. And paper.

Wow. You are really smart. Is that all they do? I mean, as far as you know?
Maybe this is the problem. You do not know the primary function of trees.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Attacked = Spilled red wine? If that's the case than I just attacked myself while reading that story lol. I honestly cannot think of one good thing to say about the guy. Not one thing at all. Seriously, nothing. The dude is some fear monger/racist. He should be prepared to messed with when he goes out and about. The people are walking up, they won't be spoon fed all this garbage media anymore. Beck is just mad the people are not asking for his autograph anymore.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I never proclaimed hated.

Throwing wine on someone is not an assault. It's throwing wine on someone. Punching someone, kicking someone, THAT is an assault.

Of course I'm not defending this. But you can't honestly expect me to believe that he thinks he's a regular guy. Especially not after you went to such extraordinary lengths in a single post to put words in my mouth and ramp up emotions. I don't even need to check the date, it's surely a campaign year.

Got any other emotionally vindicated posts and assumptions you'd like to add before I go to bed?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join