It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about October 28th. It just got real. it's big.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

Your rather rash warnings are based on the claims of a nonexistent brown dwarf. Why? Why do you claim that there is a brown dwarf anywhere in the solar system?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
A couple of weeks back, something came to my attention that scared me greatly. I thought about making a post about it back then, but I wanted to double check some things first. However, I got busy with some things and it slipped to the back of my mind. Before I begin, I wish to make it clear that for some time I've been having feelings that something big is on the horizon, and October 28th always caught my attention as an important date. I have had psychic occurrences before(Don't ask), I'm hoping I'm wrong this time.
How I discovered this fact may seem silly at first, so I'm going to save it until later. But how I discovered this may actually be very important and not silly at all, but rather the most important part.
What did I discover? Jupiter, Earth, and the Sun are in alignment on October 28th, 2011. Jupiter is 300 times the mass of Earth. It is huge! And I think it will cause a massive earthquake on October 28th. Looking back at previous dates that Jupiter is in alignment with Earth and the Sun revealed more. Within a week of these alignments, there was always an earthquake with a magnitude of 7.0+(See chart below). This time is different though. After the 9.0 earthquake in Japan, there has been much activity in the ring of fire. The plates are not in balance, this will set up an even bigger earthquake to occur when Jupiter is aligned with Earth on October 28th.
The rabbit hole gets deeper... Let's look at the planets and comet Elenin on June 11th, 2011. elenin orbit
What's that? Jupiter, Mars, Mercury, Venus, and Elenin are all in line(not perfectly, but close enough). I think this alignment is enough to throw off the orbit of comet elenin. The strength of Jupiter's gravity may actually pull Elenin into Earth! On October 28th, 2011, we may very well see both a large earthquake, and a comet crash into the earth.
Here's where the rabbit hole gets deep, very deep:
What led me to investigate this, and what caused me to notice that Jupiter was in alignment with Earth on October 28th? Well, I was playing Final Fantasy 7, and it got to a part where I was in a room with a model of our solar system. Now, the planets were aligned so that Jupiter and Earth were in alignment. All of a sudden I got the idea that Jupiter and Earth were in alignment on October 28th. So I get on the JPL orbit diagram, and I discovered something even more startling. The planets were in the exact same positions as the model in FF7!!!!
This is where I got freaked out beyond belief. And it just kept getting stranger and stranger. After seeing that I continued with the scene and a bright comet came flying through. And that was it! So they have the planets in the alignment on October 28th, and a comet!!
So why would Square Co. put this in their game, and how did they know this in the first place? First off, the name of the company is Square!! As in square from the mason symbol square and compass. Square's symbol is SQU('A' in the shape of a triangle)RE. That's right, their symbol is a 'square' interlocked with another triangle. That triangle no doubt represents the compass from the square and compass symbol. Oh, and I just rented Final Fantasy:the spirits within. The single eye appeared at least 5 times in that movie! A single eye is another mason/Illuminati symbol. What I found didn't just come from some RPG, it came from the most popular RPG of all time, and it was created by the Illuminati!
I don't think the illuminati are necessarily evil. They just don't want to cause panic. how did they discover what they know? The eye of providence doesn't represent God, it represents the third eye. They saw it with the third eye!
Think of all the distractions they've been throwing out. They've been doing everything to distract people from this date and what will happen. They had the May 21st date, every date involving Elenin happens before October 28th, all of the videos about Elenin ignore Jupiter and do everything to distract you from Jupiter, the 2012 date is all over the mainstream media. I included this in the 2012 section because this is the REAL 2012.
I don't think that 'they' even know exactly what's going to happen. They know about the earthquake and comet, but I have a feeling that more will happen. Major solar flare, possibly a large war happening at the same time as well.
*I'm not entirely sure if the comet will hit earth, but if you take into account the alignment it experienced on june 11th, and its pull from Jupiter, it seems as if it will at least be closer to Earth than suggested by NASA. it's just a comet, though.

Square's logo at wikipedia
Jupiter, Earth, Sun alignment
4/11/2011 EarthQuake: 4/11/2011 Japan Magnitude: 7.1
9/22/2010 EQ: 9/29 Indonesia M: 7.2
2/28/2010 EQ: 2/28 Chile M: 8.8
8/12/2009 EQ: 8/10 India M: 7.5
edit on 29-6-2011 by Ghost375 because: alignment dates and EQ mag.

edit on 29-6-2011 by Ghost375 because: square's logo

edit on 29-6-2011 by Ghost375 because: link to orbit diagram/ just ignore elenin

edit on 29-6-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2011 by Ghost375 because: more info on elenin

Listen at about 0:30 he says "October 28th 2011 acceleration to 4th density and rebirth"

ATMA is the best quantum and metaphysical rapper alive.
edit on 3-7-2011 by 4stral4pprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

You debunkers are worthless. Sterio, shut it. You keep saying Earthquakes can't be predicted but that's just false. Earthquakes are purely physical phenomenon, which means with sufficient technology EVERY earthquake should be able to be predicted. Unless you're saying earthquakes can't be predicted because they happen magically?
You haven't even tried to debunk my evidence, you just keep repeating that earthquakes can't be predicted. Just because you say it doesn't make it true. There's only one way to debunk this(and the one method won't debunk it because I've already checked), and no one has even tried it. You have to look at every alignment of Jupiter, the earth and the sun over the past 20 years, what's that? There's a major earthquake every time? And this time the moon is in alignment as well...

If the moon causes tides and earthquakes(which it does), when the moon and jupiter are aligned when Jupiter is very close to being at its closest point to Earth, like they will be on the 11th-13th, an even greater tide and greater earthquake should be expected.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Well if any event huge is going to happen I hope it's October 28. Then the whole world shall celebrate my birthday

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Thank you for that. I knew nothing about him so I will heed your warning. Like I said I do not believe
the whole 2012 thing anyway, nor do I believe the Oct. 2011 prediction either.

Thanks again,
Pax

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
Last year's planetary alignment yielded no natural disasters.

On June 13, 2010,... The alignment of planets will appear from Earth like a straight line of six planets with the sun in the middle; Uranus, Jupiter and Mercury lined up on one side of the sun, while Venus, Mars and Saturn will be lined up on the opposite. The Earth will thus be perpendicular to this alignment, forming a giant T-shape.More

Doubting an alignment always contributes to earthquakes and more.
edit on 29-6-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

Magnitude 7.5 at Nicobar Islands

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Found this Earth-Sun-Jupiter alignment from September 2010:

Close Encounter With Jupiter

Not only was it an exact alignment, Jupiter won't be as close as it was that month in 2010 until 2022.

Sounds like perfect conditions for an earthquake right?

Bzzzt!!!

No earthquake over mag 7!

None over 6 either.

Uh oh spaghettio!

Magnitude 7.1 in New Zealand.

www.netglobers.com...

Not saying this is any kind of proof of this. It seems like there is 7+ magnitude earthquakes like every other day. But just wanted to point out, that at those specific dates, there indeed were 7+ magnitude earthquakes. They went mostly unreported, because I don't think anyone died.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

They had the May 21st date, every date involving Elenin happens before October 28th, all of the videos about Elenin ignore Jupiter and do everything to distract you from Jupiter, the 2012 date is all over the mainstream media. I included this in the 2012 section because this is the REAL 2012.

Please may i ask members, and the user who has posted, why do we take dates such as ''October 28th 2011'' & ''December 21st 2012'' as gospel, is it not the work of an individual who studied the mayan calander and great cycle, and later revised their date due to miscalculations.

I see many posts that reference these dates, without even challenging or investigating the credibility of the technical approach in reaching those dates.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

No I'm implying that Alignments may have a possibility of affecting the parameters variables fluctuations and pre-curosors and/or catalysts in causation of Earth-quakes

You are following up on a well studied area that has been shown to be a dead end for the most part. A few uncommon/rare quakes of low intensity are correlated with the Moon. That's it, yet you suggest that all of this research is wrong despite your personal lacking of research in the field. You offer something about a means unrelated to quake causes and claim that it is possible because you suggest you have an open mind.

That is hardly a reason to believe anything at all. Such a claim is unrelated tot he facts that in general quakes are unrelated to any object outside of the Earth. If you break down all of the types of quakes there might be a possibility that the Moon is involved with them.

No i'm following up on something that hasn't been completely dis-proven even if a quake doesn't happen doesn't mean a magnetosphere anomaly or fluctuation can't cause an Earthquake.

You're just close-minded if you come to a conclusion on something that hasn't been dis-proven yet

Just because an Earth-quake doesn't happen when these fluctuations between Earths and Jupiter's Magnetosphere's Occur Doesn't mean that it cannot induce an Earthquake.

It may not be one of the major Catalysts in the causation of Earth-quakes albeit Little probably it still is a factor.

And you're just plain vehement and ignorant of the possibility.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

Even if it weren't the alignment specifically that caused earthquakes, but something associated with an alignment, it would still show up in a correlational study. So far no significant correlations have been found between alignments and any kind of natural disaster.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
About five years ago I had a dream. I was awoken by someone saying, very stearnly, "October 19th". I dont remember the dream at all, or who was speaking in it, but I was very startled by it and woke as if I had just had a mild nightmare. Every year I wonder if something is going to happen on Oct. 19th. I checked the JPL model of comet Elenin's orbit and found that Oct. 19th is very close to the date in which Elenin will be closest to Earth (Oct. 16th if memory serves correctly).
It probably doesnt mean anything, but I cant help but wonder.

Interesting post OP. But here's a thought that popped up while reading it: I always see things here on ATS about the Illuminati and clues to the apparently wide variety of things they "know". My question is, if they are such a super secret organization and so tight lipped about what they know, why put clues in a video game? Why would members of such an organization allow things like the all seeing eye to be printed on US currency? Does it really make sense? Why would they want anyone to even associate them with positions of American authority like that? Wouldnt they keep as quiet as possible??

Just a thought. Interesting subject anyway. Thanks OP.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Even if it weren't the alignment specifically that caused earthquakes, but something associated with an alignment, it would still show up in a correlational study. So far no significant correlations have been found between alignments and any kind of natural disaster.

Still you fail to grasp my point just because it doesn't show up in any correlational studies doesn't mean its not plausible

The chance could be 1 in a 1000 chance of alignments causing an Earthquake even if its 1 - in a million and it still could be the causation for Earth-Quakes it still could be a catalysts for the Causation of an Earth-quake.

And then you would counter-argue

" Well yeah then an Earth-quake might just happen by chance during an Alignment"

Then i would argue you don't know what caused it

Deny Ignorance. There is no way to prove it yet; or disprove it.

That alignments don't cause Earth-quakes; albeit probably a very small chance.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by billiam

I would like to throw in my answer for you on my part. They are loosing their grip in certain areas or they want more fear.

The more fear there is, the more likely we are going to stay on this rock.

Illuminati has two main goals (or so that I know) 1. get the population down to a controllable number. and 2. To own Everything, literally everything!

Also consider the fact about "The Crown". Get some Illuminati nut cases in office and D.C. is in the job as well. There is only one ruling blood line, every president known, all related to some person of royalty.

Still I would like to ask the question, why even show yourself, people of the Illuminati?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Apply what you can of the force of gravity to the Jupiter theory (as well as the brown dwarf theory) from this site:

Tidal Influences

Jupiter Effect

A popular book warned of disastrous gravitational effects from the special alignment of the planets Jupiter and Mars along with the Moon...

...Don't lose much sleep worrying about the Jupiter effect. You change the gravity force on yourself by taking one step up a stairway more than the combined gravitational effects of both Jupiter and Mars if they were perfectly aligned!

Plus, if you think about the Earth revolving around the sun one lap each year-- do you realize that every year the earth will be "in alignment" with the sun and Jupiter? It has been that way, every year, since man has walked the Earth.

Next, for any object to have the gravitational force sufficient to simply effect our tides like the moon (such as what has been theorized here about a rogue brown dwarf) it would have to be so near that its angular size from looking up at it would be larger than the sun or the moon. I think we might notice, don't you?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Not everything can be learned from a book or a record.

A planetary alignment can give off so much things, such as a gravitational rift or disturbance, a massive amount of particles or EMR.

Remember space is big, anything is possible.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

come on, Universe. Don't give up. True, people get hammered on for believing in facts that no one else has seen or felt nor believe, but it doesn't mean that you can give up or anyone else can give up.

Theory or not, we could have a first hand attempt to experience what might happen if a planetary alignment and a comet hits us.

As well, Universe, everyone here is saying that Niberu is just a rock the size of a football stadium, I don't think so. In your own opinion, how big do you think it is?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Originally posted by FreedomCommander

come on, Universe. Don't give up. True, people get hammered on for believing in facts that no one else has seen or felt nor believe, but it doesn't mean that you can give up or anyone else can give up.

I'm not giving up or haven't yet; for that matter.

Theory or not, we could have a first hand attempt to experience what might happen if a planetary alignment and a comet hits us.

I'm not so sure if we are going to have a massive body impact us haven't heard of one other than Elenin and i don't think Elenin is going impact us from what i've heard but time will tell.

I guess i can't deny the possibility ; we don't know if they're lying to us the astronomers/government that is.

As well, Universe, everyone here is saying that Niberu is just a rock the size of a football stadium, I don't think so. In your own opinion, how big do you think it is?

I don't even know if Nibiru Exists but i'm sure its possible a brown dwarf could be lurking far in the outer-solar system they haven't discovered yet.

It probably doesn't have an orbit that swings through the inner/outer planets in our solar system though because if it did all the planets would have their orbits thrown off and not be as circular as they are today.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

It probably doesn't have an orbit that swings through the inner/outer planets in our solar system though because if it did all the planets would have their orbits thrown off and not be as circular as they are today.

Correct. Have a star.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I cannot believe that a prediction set on a video game has got so much talk what a load of bull seriously just waiting another day or two for another doomsday or Elinen thread to start lmao

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

A planetary alignment can give off so much things, such as a gravitational rift or disturbance, a massive amount of particles or EMR.

Remember space is big, anything is possible.

That makes absolutely no sense at all. Gravitational rift? Massive amount of particles? Stringing vaguely scientific words together doesn't make it science.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
YES!

IT IS TRUE.

I'M AN ASTROLOGER AND I JUST LOOKED AT THE BIRTH CHART FOR OCTOBER 28TH AND THIS IS WHAT I FOUND:

FIRST! THERE IS A FULL MOON THE DAY BEFORE IN SCORPIO ASPECTING JUPITER BY OPPOSITION AND PLUTO BY TRINE (SO THIS MEANS IT WILL MORE THAN LIKELY HAPPEN ON THE 27TH). SECOND HERE ARE THE PLANETARY PLACEMENTS:

SUN: SCORPIO 5 (DEGREES)
MOON: SCORPIO 5
MERCURY: SCORPIO 23
VENUS: SCORPIO 24
MARS: LEO 23
JUPITER: TAURUS 5
SATURN: LIBRA 21
URANUS: ARIES 1
NEPTUNE: AQUARIUS 28
PLUTO: CAPRICORN 5
POSEIDON: AQUARIUS 23

OKAY. FIRST, SCORPIO IS A FIXED SIGN. THE OTHER FIXED SIGNS ARE TAURUS, AQUARIUS, AND LEO. AS YOU CAN SEE, MOST OF THE PLANETS ARE IN FIXED SIGNS IN HARD ASPECT TO MARS, JUPITER, AND NEPTUNE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY ASTEROID POSEIDON.

ALL THIS INTENSE CONFLICTING ENERGY WITH INTENSE FATED SCORPIO SCARY ENERGY WILL INDEED CAUSE DESTRUCTION WORSE THAN WHAT HAPPENED IN JAPAN. YES, THERE WILL BE AN EARTHQUAKE AND TSUNAMI.

WHERE?

I DON'T KNOW YET. I HAVE TO LOOK A LITTLE DEEPER AND WILL LET YOU KNOW.

BTW, NOVEMBER 28TH 2012 WILL UNLEASH A SOLAR ECLIPSE WITH PLANETARY DESTRUCTION THIS EARTH'S CURRENT INHABITANTS CANT BEGIN TO FATHOM...

ALL I CAN GIVE YOU IS THE KNOWLEDGE OF THIS AND TO BELIEVE IN THE APOCALYPSE HAPPENING IN 2012. TO KNOW, IS TO BE CHOSEN TO KNOW. ONCE YOU COME TO THAT CONCLUSION MAY YOU SEE THE BEAUTY IN SUCH A THING. WE ARE ALL BLESSED TO BE GIVEN THE CHANCE TO CORRECT OUT KARMA BEFORE OUR TIME. HOW GLORIOUS!

I'M A BIT OF A PSYCHIC, WHAT I KNOW ABOUT 2012 IS HUGE. ON 12-21-12 THERE WILL BE A MASSIVE CME THROWN AT THE EARTH CAUSING THE EARTH TO DEMAGNETIZE COMPLETELY. WITH THAT COMES A LOOSENING OF THE CONTINENTS CAUSING THEM TO MOVE. CAN YOU IMAGINE THE DESTRUCTION THIS WILL CAUSE MAN KIND?

THE GALACTIC ALIGNMENT IS OCCURRING ON THAT DAY WHICH HAPPENS ONCE EVERY 25,920 YEARS. THAT MEANS WE HAVE COMPLETED A GREAT COSMIC AGE CYCLE AND WE ARE AT THE END OF OUR ROAD. YOU SEE, IT TAKES 2,160 YEARS FOR EACH SIGN TO COMPLETE AN AGE. I DONT BELIEVE TODAYS SCIENTISTS OR ASTRONOMERS KNOW THE CORRECT DAY WE ENTER THE AGE OF AQUARIUS. I THINK THEY ARE MISSING A VERY VITAL PART OF INFORMATION. I BELIEVE THE AGE OF AQUARIUS DAWNS ON 12-23-12! I DO, ABSOLUTELY DO!

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO NOT BE AFRAID. THIS IS HAPPENING NOW, IN 2012 BECAUSE OUR CIVILIZATION HAS BECOME TOO, TOO EVIL. 500 PEOPLE OWN 98 PERCENT OF THE WORLD'S WEALTH. THIS WORLD MUST END SO THAT WE CAN MOVE INTO THE GOLDEN AGE (THE AGE OF AQUARIUS) AND BEGIN A NEW CONSCIOUSNESS. AND SADLY MOST PEOPLE DONT REALIZE WE HAVE BEEN LIVING IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN THIS WHOLE TIME.

START BEING GRATEFUL FOR YOU LIFE NOW!

edit on 7/4/2011 by athenegoddess because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/4/2011 by athenegoddess because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join