It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about October 28th. It just got real. it's big.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

Simply having an open mind instead of a close-mind and i'm inquiring and embracing mere conjecture.

I'm not exactly sure what that statement means. Are you inclined to agree with the OP? That a video-game is accurately predicting the end of the world?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

No I'm implying that Alignments may have a possibility of affecting the parameters variables fluctuations and pre-curosors and/or catalysts in causation of Earth-quakes

DENY IGNORANCE

But its nice to see how people try to skew again when i have never agreed with video game predictions my argument is only on the alignment per se(Magnetosphere anomalies) Which you seem to be so vehement to attack.

edit on 2-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by anonymous4now

Anon - I just spent about an hour of my Saturday morning reading the DarkKnight Thread. I then clicked on his member page to see if he had posted in more recent times only to see he was banned from ATS. I should have seen it coming I guess. Does any "old timers" remember why he got banned? Sorry if improper to ask.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
September 23rd through the 28th will be the worst of it. The gravitational tug-of-war with between our sun and the brown dwarf won't end until November. So head for high ground (at least 1000') before the end of September, away from coast lines, stay away from nuclear reactors, fault lines, any size population, unless it's your own family or survival group, look for natural cover such as a cave (for when it get's really bad), make sure to have at least 3-4 months of rations and water, stay FAR away from volcanoes (especially Yellowstone), make sure you are well armed to protect yourself, your family and your food supply. All the ash in the air will make our vehicles inoperable, so you may want to bring some sort of manual type of transportation such as a mountain bike. You will also need EMP resistant communications, such as an old, battery operated CB or HAM radio. There is plenty more you will need to bring with you. Just make sure you have a plan and you are ready! We have less than 3 months before life as we know it will end for good. BTW.... NASA has already sent a letter to it's employees warning them and their families to be prepared and evacuate by August 1st. They think the main populace will catch on to what really is going on (not their lies) and there will be a mass exodus. Don't get caught with your pants down and have a plan to get the h3ll out of dodge! You have a choice; you can try to survive or sit back, have a smoke, a stiff drink and watch it come. Make your decision fast though... we don't have much time left!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

... i have never agreed with video game predictions ...

Why are you being so close minded about the OP, then?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by my3911

September 23rd through the 28th will be the worst of it. The gravitational tug-of-war with between our sun and the brown dwarf won't end until November.

What brown dwarf? If there were a brown dwarf within 100 AU's of the Sun, the solar system would look like a demolition derby!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Seriously you're grasping at straws and just trolling now Just because I said i never agreed with the Video Game predictions

Doesn't mean i said their not plausible

You seem to like to skew things i say.

Or can't interpret them well.

because you're probably mad my logic de-bunked yours in previous posts and have nothing to grasp at

Deny Ignorance Have an open-mind

Socrates- "I know that i Know Nothing"

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It just entered Mars' orbit and its only about twice the size of Jupiter, so we should start seeing more effects soon. As the OP and others stated, there have been massive earthquakes every time this thing aligns with us and the sun. If we continue to see a steady increase in volcanic and seismic activity around the alignment dates, it will be undeniable at that point, but if we don't then I will be very happy to continue living the life I live. I'm not looking forward to this by any means, but I have never felt so strong about something as this.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
.... I think you're all going to still be here arguing come october 28th....
21 pages and counting... mind if I quote page 3?

Originally posted by josh2009s
Just as easily asked the other way. Where is all the documentation stating that the alignments had nothing to do with the earthquakes? Not being rude, just fair and just when it come to "theories."

Originally posted by Forevever
Why alignments do not cause earthquakes
Planet alignments: Fact or Fiction?
Planets for dessert - NASA Science
What causes earthquakes
Seismic FAQ: Planetary Alignments
Dr Mark Sircus: Planetary Awareness (Comet Elenin)
Planetary Alignment History
Need more?

Originally posted by josh2009s
Who says the moon doesn't cause earthquakes?

Moon's role in earthquakes.

Originally posted by Forevever
From your own source

Moon's role in earthquakes.
"There's no evidence to support that," said John Bellini, a geophysicist with the survey's National Earthquake Information Center in Golden, Colorado. "There were some studies in the past that tried to link lunar effects to seismicity [the relative frequency and distribution of earthquakes] and there was nothing found."

darn and I was all excited for a second there

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by my3911

It just entered Mars' orbit and its only about twice the size of Jupiter, so we should start seeing more effects soon. As the OP and others stated, there have been massive earthquakes every time this thing aligns with us and the sun.

WHAT THING? There are dozens of comets, thousands of planetoids and countless bits of cosmic dust between here in Jupiter. There is no brown dwarf twice the size of Jupiter to be seen.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Seriously you're grasping at straws and just trolling now Just because I said i never agreed with the Video Game predictions

Doesn't mean i said their not plausible

So you find it plausible that a video-game would be used to warn the masses of an impending doomsday?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by my3911

A brown dwarf reflects light just like a gas giant does. In some cases they also produce their own light. So, if there's a brown dwarf bigger than Jupiter, closer than Jupiter, and reflects light like Jupiter why can't we see it?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Let's just agree to disagree and then we'll see what happens at the end of September. If I am right, I hope you have time to prepare yourself, your family and survive. If you are right, then you can laugh at me and call me an idiot as much as you want. Until then, peace be with you all!

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

It's only visible in the infrared light spectrum and barely visible in the light spectrum we can see with our eyes. If you have a telescope such as the one NASA built for this in the very center of the Antarctic (SPT). It would appear as a very large and dark red massive object with about 6-7 satellites (planets or moons) orbiting it. I have seen it on the internet released by amateur astronomers several times, but they always get deleted. If you search hard enough, you will find it.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Its a possibility; Although perhaps a small one at that.

Second line

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

After reading this and the included linked post from d4rk kn1ght from 2006. I have just a bit to add that I find interesting. Ok so in 2006 this guy mentioned Oct 28 2011 and the way it was described as things in the sky, red dust and noise.

What about all the reports of the sky rumbling for minutes on end (some post on here.)
The spirals that have been seen such as Norway.
Now this seen from Hawaii.

www.dailymail.co.uk... tchers-puzzled.html

and for a final add, how about this guy talking about the Red Devil Planet, with red dust and debris. Which by the way I have been searching thruogh POPSCI archives. Here is the link.

www.youtube.com...

With the mention in this video of the thought of how it will effect the brain, also made me think of all the Zombie Survival coming from the government.

Just some food for thaought.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

A brown dwarf has essentially the same composition as Jupiter. In fact astronomers still haven't developed any clear cut criteria that separates large gas giants and small brown dwarfs. The reason we can see Jupiter, or any planet for that matter, is not because they emit their own light, but because they reflect the light of the Sun. Since a brown dwarf is a more massive version of Jupiter it would reflect light the same way, while potentially having luminosity of its own. In other words, if a brown dwarf were between Jupiter and Mars it would be very apparent to even the most novice amateur astronomer.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Thank you for bringing this up. I just recently made the same connection to DK, on the topic;
‘The CODE is all around you and EXPLAINED over and over again in MOVIES.'

Coincidence??
I don't think so. This is the message posted on 23-6-2011 @ 11:54 PM
reply to post by AprilSky

@AprilSky
What do you make of this;
www.youtube.com...

I can clearly see the events Faulding before my eyes. I knew this plan already because of the posts of D4rk Kn1ght in 2005!!!

This below is his post that I have remembered so good because of a dream I had before in 2000.
It was the dream of the dark night just as DK wrote it down in 2005.

Not to scare you but to remind you and warn you; the attack is a false flag.
An old plan to get control, do not fall for fear because these demons feed on fear.
Choose love in stead –they hate that, cannot stand the frequency of love!

So this is his original text, bear in mind that this was written some time ago…

‘The time lines not changed at all. The intent has not changed at all. The ability to cause panic by inducing thoughts and feelings through microwave and electromagnetic signals to stimulate the brain have not changed. In short my good people, 28-10-2011 is very real, will be with you all very soon, and yes I have had to change my plans rapidly due to events of the last 6 months.

Nepal has fallen to Communists with Islamist support in the east, and the King has been deposed (as has the whole royal family). Push came to shove, and regime change is not good for stability. So we have regrouped back in the UK. I know people want an update so here it is.

OK, quick brief overview.

On 28-10-2011 their is going to be a total world wide holographic event. This event will be backed up by intense microwave and electromagnetic psychological warfare against the population of the globe. It is to induce panic and confusion amongst the masses, and in short usher in a order that will 'protect the people' from the 'alien threat'. However, there will be no threat-it is all mind control tech developed in the early 1970s and onwards by Soviet and American scientists.

It is called the D4rk Kn1ght.

This event will be preceded by sights/visions/lights/alien craft in the skies to build up an expectation of some thing to come. I have spent a few days reading ATS and I can say that with no irony they are certainly building it up at an amazing rate of knots. sad to say, but yes I saw this coming, and I did try to warn you all it would happen. However, I take no joy in what is unfolding, and again have taken the time now to just go over it all again quickly. It is a global threat against us as a global population. The aim is to drive people insane and shepherd in a total world wide government.

The D-day if you like is the 28-10-2011. As I stated many times before, 2007-2009 will be the build up years, with the event to follow.

You will see lights dancing in the skies, you will see UFO craft massed in the skies above your cities, you will see war on a global scale against these craft, and you will be targetted by a sophisticated and globalised system of satellites, masts and vehicle borne microwave and electromagnetic weaponry.
The point is mute over your belief in what I have said will happen. I don't ask for followers, I don't ask for money, I don't even care if the masses don't believe me. I care for those who on the 23rd of Oct, 2011 get as far from 'civilised' areas as they can, and get (if you can) deep underground as you can manage.

I am starting again as I have lost alot, but such is my belief in those who went before me, that I am willing again to start my whole life again rather than fall victim to a terrible event designed to cause global terror and chaos.

A very good person here on ATS has tweaked my conscience and 'reminded' me that not every person here on ATS has links to people who know or have 'heard' things on the grapevine.

I post this here. In 2009 there will be a pre-event occurrence visible across large swathes of the northern hemisphere. It is designed to spark interest in alien life beyond what it is now. Some may say this is not enough of a warning, well so be it. However, do bear in mind that when there are hundreds of photos and thousands of eye witnesses to a fleet of mile long glowing UFOs it is not real. It is a warming up event to garner belief in this up and coming 'alien invasion'. The threat will be hyped and hyped, until it reaches fever pitch. Then DK 2011 will hi

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dawn1111

@AprilSky
What do you make of this;
www.youtube.com...

I can clearly see the events Faulding before my eyes. I knew this plan already because of the posts of D4rk Kn1ght in 2005!!!

This below is his post that I have remembered so good because of a dream I had before in 2000.
It was the dream of the dark night just as DK wrote it down in 2005.

Not to scare you but to remind you and warn you; the attack is a false flag.
An old plan to get control, do not fall for fear because these demons feed on fear.
Choose love in stead –they hate that, cannot stand the frequency of love!

Facing your shadow. Hardest thing anyone can do. The more negative the people are the bigger the shadow, the bigger the shadow, the more likely we are going to stay on this rock, and when we stay on this rock, we're open prey to any E.T.s or demons out there. Illuminati is in this deal as well, darn them.

So this is his original text, bear in mind that this was written some time ago…

‘The time lines not changed at all. The intent has not changed at all. The ability to cause panic by inducing thoughts and feelings through microwave and electromagnetic signals to stimulate the brain have not changed. In short my good people, 28-10-2011 is very real, will be with you all very soon, and yes I have had to change my plans rapidly due to events of the last 6 months.

Very true, EM waves can cause a lot more damage than just frying your brain inside out. It can rip up the DNA, cause Earthquakes, weather anomalies, and if used correctly, it can make a person explode.

Nepal has fallen to Communists with Islamist support in the east, and the King has been deposed (as has the whole royal family). Push came to shove, and regime change is not good for stability. So we have regrouped back in the UK. I know people want an update so here it is.

Is he crazy!? If he's aiming to take down "The Crown" then he has to hit the Vatican, D.C. and London in order to take them down. But I have another solution that will take them down in one fell swoop, Non-compliance.

OK, quick brief overview.

On 28-10-2011 their is going to be a total world wide holographic event. This event will be backed up by intense microwave and electromagnetic psychological warfare against the population of the globe. It is to induce panic and confusion amongst the masses, and in short usher in a order that will 'protect the people' from the 'alien threat'. However, there will be no threat-it is all mind control tech developed in the early 1970s and onwards by Soviet and American scientists.

At least he got the holographic part right, this entire place is holographic. It's fragile, and all the people need to do is stand up, that way not one thing will go bad.

It is called the D4rk Kn1ght.

This event will be preceded by sights/visions/lights/alien craft in the skies to build up an expectation of some thing to come. I have spent a few days reading ATS and I can say that with no irony they are certainly building it up at an amazing rate of knots. sad to say, but yes I saw this coming, and I did try to warn you all it would happen. However, I take no joy in what is unfolding, and again have taken the time now to just go over it all again quickly. It is a global threat against us as a global population. The aim is to drive people insane and shepherd in a total world wide government.

Is he familiar with the MIEC and which E.T.s to trust? Does he even know what is going on in the DUMBs?

The D-day if you like is the 28-10-2011. As I stated many times before, 2007-2009 will be the build up years, with the event to follow.

You will see lights dancing in the skies, you will see UFO craft massed in the skies above your cities, you will see war on a global scale against these craft, and you will be targetted by a sophisticated and globalised system of satellites, masts and vehicle borne microwave and electromagnetic weaponry.
The point is mute over your belief in what I have said will happen. I don't ask for followers, I don't ask for money, I don't even care if the masses don't believe me. I care for those who on the 23rd of Oct, 2011 get as far from 'civilised' areas as they can, and get (if you can) deep underground as you can manage.

I am starting again as I have lost alot, but such is my belief in those who went before me, that I am willing again to start my whole life again rather than fall victim to a terrible event designed to cause global terror and chaos.

Yeah, and the stuff/weapons on the surface of Earth is just low tech. I have some friends that own particle weaponry as well as laser weaponry. oh, and if we dig more than at least 1000 yards below ground, were dead. Why? because the ground we are all standing on could have a tunnel below it. And in turn, hold living quarters for a whole army of hostile E.T.s.

A very good person here on ATS has tweaked my conscience and 'reminded' me that not every person here on ATS has links to people who know or have 'heard' things on the grapevine.

I post this here. In 2009 there will be a pre-event occurrence visible across large swathes of the northern hemisphere. It is designed to spark interest in alien life beyond what it is now. Some may say this is not enough of a warning, well so be it. However, do bear in mind that when there are hundreds of photos and thousands of eye witnesses to a fleet of mile long glowing UFOs it is not real. It is a warming up event to garner belief in this up and coming 'alien invasion'. The threat will be hyped and hyped, until it reaches fever pitch. Then DK 2011 will hi

Whoever said it's not enough of a warning, too dumbed down to understand what is going. When are they going to wake up that their fantasy land is just a way to keep them asleep? If this was today 200 years ago, everyone would be awake and learn everything that is required.

Thanks for letting me say my two cents.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

I assume you thought DK was taking down "The Crown" himself.

That would be incorrect. Originally he stated he was going to a secure location somewhere in the world that was isolated. That quoted text was him returning to the UK and naming the location he originally went - Nepal - and that he returned because the Nepalese royalty had been overthrown by either the people or outside influence (Russian help to oust them?), not that he himself was taking anything down.

In fact, all DK was doing was informing members of ATS and then going into hiding for years until this event passed, nothing more.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join