It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about October 28th. It just got real. it's big.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

Yes you should see my previous posts how i point out that Jupiters magnetosphere can sometimes possibly interact with Earths magnetosphere. Post is here

That has no affect on quakes.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I was always under the impression Jupiter was beneficial to our survival, our giant benevolent big bro in the cosmos.

If you sincerely think you have only four months left of life as you know it, then try to enjoy them!! Spend time outdoors, listen to the dawn chorus of birds, watch storms roll in, marvel at the powers of the elements, stand outside under the full moon and stars and listen to the night bugs. If you are lucky enough to live near mountains or the sea, remind yourself to look at them, to experience the awe of just how tiny each of us truly is -- and yet how important, and how integral to the collective we call "humanity" -- commune with your soul, see friends, eat what you love best, sleep as often as you feel like it. Laugh, love, consider what comes after death.

That was beautiful. If only people could appreciate the life they have instead of worrying themselves to death about its destruction.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaWhiz
reply to post by Ghost375

You know OP, it's no longer worth it to warn anyone anymore.
Let them eat cake and try to figure out what to do last minute.
I keep saying those that believe should do their own group chat and let everyone else carry on with their know it all selves because frankly if the people in CA don't want to be warned (have family in CA & WA say they'll wait for the government to tell them) then just visit them, kiss them good bye and move on.
Prophecy states there will be more of them (dying) than us (prepared).
I know, it's hard but you'll get over it in time.
Peace!
edit on 30-6-2011 by DaWhiz because: had

How are u preparing for an earthquake? What does warning people mean? Do you suggest that people in california in this case moce out of the state? If so, where will they live? What income will they have, what will they eat? And how long before you would allow those people to move back?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by mb2591

Your understading of quakes is not that good.

The damage is done in 2 ways: 1 the construction and 2 the materials upon which the construction sits.

In Japan well built apartments fell over intact.

So please do a little reading. You can learn a little about the difference between the magnitude of a quake and the energy experienced at the surface.

The japan quake was a 9.0.. A mega quake. How can you compare that to what we were just talking about.. Which were 5.0 quakes. Please enlighten me.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Still some people throw tantrums because they want solid evidence. That's ok.

Shadow or not, no one has the right to shoot other people down because for what they believe.

How are those that are shot down not able to stand up again? Because of fear.
Ghost, don't give up!
Universe, ignore Stereologist!
Don't feed the fire!

WE ARE FREE! NO ONE HERE CAN CHANGE OTHER'S IDEAS!

LET'S KEEP IT AT THAT!

The events of Oct. 28 2011 will either happen or not, and we will live!

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
I was always under the impression Jupiter was beneficial to our survival, our giant benevolent big bro in the cosmos.

If you sincerely think you have only four months left of life as you know it, then try to enjoy them!! Spend time outdoors, listen to the dawn chorus of birds, watch storms roll in, marvel at the powers of the elements, stand outside under the full moon and stars and listen to the night bugs. If you are lucky enough to live near mountains or the sea, remind yourself to look at them, to experience the awe of just how tiny each of us truly is -- and yet how important, and how integral to the collective we call "humanity" -- commune with your soul, see friends, eat what you love best, sleep as often as you feel like it. Laugh, love, consider what comes after death.

That was beautiful. If only people could appreciate the life they have instead of worrying themselves to death about its destruction.

Well that's how I've lived for the past 10 years. It shouldn't take the end of the world to cause people to be like that. Perhaps the end of the world might happen because people aren't like that?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Best idea is to pull a couple thou out of savings and hit Costco or Sams Club for dry and canned stores...foods going up anyway...worked for us,..

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
Best idea is to pull a couple thou out of savings and hit Costco or Sams Club for dry and canned stores...foods going up anyway...worked for us,..

That really is the best idea. Honey and bottled water should also be on that list. A couple thousand? You probably don't need that much. Going out into the wilderness is a terrible idea.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Yes you should see my previous posts how i point out that Jupiters magnetosphere can sometimes possibly interact with Earths magnetosphere. Post is here

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

Gravitation is not a strong force but it acts over considerable distances compared to electromagnetic and the strong and weak nuclear forces.

There is no way that electromagnetic forces (which are quite strong at short scales) can have any effect at all over planetary scales.

Simply put, the magnetosphere of one planet cannot possibly have any effect on the magnetosphere of another. It is simply not the way magnetism or electric charge works.

The principles behind magnetism and electric charge have been known and understood since the 18th century when they were worked out by Faraday. Very little has changed because the equations are consistent and rigorous scientifically.

The electric universe theory is easily debunked by simple physics.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

You're forgetting the factoid that Jupiters Magnetosphere interactions can cause Fluctuations in Earths Magnetosphere which in turn could cause significant fluctuations on Earths magnetosphere

Refer to my post for more information

Deny ignorance and accept that its still a possibility no matter how small.

Just because something doesn't happen on October the 28th doesn't mean it can't

And no I'm not a comet Elenin Nut-bag

Just exposing you and stereologists to have an open-mind on the subject and accept that there are real possibilities no matter how minimal with the evidence i have presented.

Yet you fail to see it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Non Sequitur
edit on 2-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Remember, Jupiter is "downstream" from the Earth in respect to the solar wind; this may result in charged particles transferring from the Earth's ERB to Jupiter's. In your earlier post, you mention changes in the local electromagnetic field as being a precursor to earthquakes. You seem to be making an imlied post hoc ergo propter hoc argument, that it is the changes in the electromagnetic field that causes the earthquake. In fact, it is quite the opposite; the deformation of quartz crystals in the Earth's crust creates a piezoelectric effect that alters the local electromagnetic field.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by Homedawg

That really is the best idea. Honey and bottled water should also be on that list. A couple thousand? You probably don't need that much. Going out into the wilderness is a terrible idea.

According to Stanley Burroughs, Humans should never ever ingest Honey, its actually no good for you. I might
suggest Maple Syrup though, packed with vitamins and good stuff. As for trying to prepare for something as collossal as the event being predicted,there would be no where to run or hide. And i doubt most people would really want to live through such an event i know i wouldn't.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Wikipedia- Magnetosphere

Due to the size of Jupiter's magnetosphere there is a possibility of very weak and very brief seasonal head-tail interaction between Earth's and Jupiter's magnetospheres. The magnetospheres of the outer gas planets may weakly interact, although their magnetospheres are much smaller than Jupiter's.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm pointing out that the interaction isn't dangerous. Also, magnetism doesn't cause earthquakes, but earthquakes can affect the local magnetic field.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Wikipedia- Earthquake Precursors-

Increased emission of radon;[2]
Increased helium emission;
Increased methane gas emission, with possible formation of colored methane clouds - Earthquake clouds; Increased activity of mud volcanoes;
Occurrence of microseismicity;
Modification of ground electrical conductivity;
Fluctuations in the Earth's magnetic field;
Changes in the density of nearby rocks; Changes in well-water levels close to a fault; Anomalies in the behavior of animals, such as mass migration of amphibians;
Increased emission of carbon dioxide in volcanic areas; volcanic paroxism; Occurrence of small sand volcanoes.

You may want to reconsider or rescind that statement because it is speculation not factoids that you assert.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Double post

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

You may want to reconsider or rescind that statement because it is speculation not factoids that you assert.

You are the one posting factoids and speculating. Just because something happens before something else doesn't mean the one caused the other. This is a logical fallacy known as "post hoc ergo propter hoc." Changes is the electromagnetic field are caused by the same things that cause earthquakes. The Earth's magnetosphere changes constantly, as in "from moment to moment," principally due to interaction with the solar wid.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

You are the one posting factoids and speculating

Really Now? What about this

I'm pointing out that the interaction isn't dangerous. Also, magnetism doesn't cause earthquakes, but earthquakes can affect the local magnetic field.

Simply having an open mind instead of a close-mind and i'm inquiring and embracing mere conjecture.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join