It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about October 28th. It just got real. it's big.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I survived the 'harmonic convergence' of 1987, so I am in a position to tell you I know what I am talking about.

Tides.

Y'all understand why we have ocean tides, right? The moon.

If the moon's gravitation interaction with our oceans is an effect we can see and predict-- then what makes anyone think an undetectable effect from Jupiter will bring about an earthquake? How can that be reasonable?

A dove landing on a mountaintop will have more geological effect than an alignment of planets.

TWENTY-ONE PAGES and this has not occurred to y'all? Shame.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I post this here. In 2009 there will be a pre-event occurrence visible across large swathes of the northern hemisphere. It is designed to spark interest in alien life beyond what it is now. Some may say this is not enough of a warning, well so be it. However, do bear in mind that when there are hundreds of photos and thousands of eye witnesses to a fleet of mile long glowing UFOs it is not real. It is a warming up event to garner belief in this up and coming 'alien invasion'. The threat will be hyped and hyped, until it reaches fever pitch. Then DK 2011 will hi

This caught my attention. Does anybody know what "pre-event" happened in 2009, if any?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by thepixelgarden

www.youtube.com...
2009 = Norway spiral, in the Northern Hemisphere
DK is right, all has come truth. Since his first post I knew there was something about the warning, so I remembered it! Also because I had the same dream of the Dark Night some years prior. I can only warn you; the comming event is not real!
They want to put you in fear, lower the vibration. Do not give what they want. Remember Bill Hicks; ‘It is just a ride – a choice between love and fear!’

edit on 3-7-2011 by Dawn1111 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2011 by Dawn1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by my3911

A brown dwarf reflects light just like a gas giant does. In some cases they also produce their own light. So, if there's a brown dwarf bigger than Jupiter, closer than Jupiter, and reflects light like Jupiter why can't we see it?

"The role of deuterium-burning down to 0.012 solar masses and the impact of dust formation in the cool outer atmospheres of brown dwarfs was understood by the late 1980s. They would however be hard to find in the sky, as they would emit almost no light. Their strongest emissions would be in the infrared (IR) spectrum, and ground-based IR detectors were too imprecise at that time to readily identify any brown dwarfs"

Source: en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 3-7-2011 by my3911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by my3911

This refers to detecting brown dwarfs outside our solar system. As they are failed stars they don't produce any light of their own, thus we have to rely on the same methods that we use to hunt down extrasolar planets. IR has been very successful in these regards, but other methods have been employed as well. Such methods include coronagraphs, sensitive telescopes, and wide-field searches.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by my3911

Your minimalist posts can be baffling. You cite a source that describes a brown dwarf's emissions. No-one is saying that brown dwarfs do not emit infra-red, or that they emit visible light. They do, however, reflect visible light.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the Japan quake occur during an alignment with Elenin???

Second line.

Yes, like numerous other 7.0+ quakes on different alignment dates. I wouldn't just discard this just like that, even if it's "just another quake" who knows where/what it will hit. (nuke plants seems to be the latest fashion?)

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

There were no alignments. Go to the JPL model and look at the dates of these earthquakes. Now try to draw a straight line between Elenin, Earth, and any other object of your choice. Then once you realize that this is impossible consider that Elenin is not on the ecliptic. This means any kind of alignment with it is impossible.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

Does Elenin even exist? Lol

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I believe what God the Father has said: No one knows the day nor the hour,, not even the Son.

I did do some research and found this link to be quite interesting. You can see for yourselves.

www.calleman.com...

Thank you OP for the info.

Pax

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Just a warning, take everything Calleman says with a truck load of salt. He ignores pertinent information, makes up facts, and generally tries to force information together to come up with the semblance of a working hypothesis. In truth, pretty much the only factual things he says are that monuments like Tortuguero Monument 6 and Coba Stela 1 exist and that they have writing on them. To read about some of things the Mayans actually said I suggest reading Johan Normark's blog. He is an archaeologist that specializes in the Mayans and has devoted some of his time to dispel all of this 2012 nonsense pertaining to the Mayans.

Archaeological Haecceities

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
In truth, pretty much the only factual things he says are that monuments like Tortuguero Monument 6 and Coba Stela 1 exist and that they have writing on them.

ROFL!!!!!!!
I been doing my darnedest to stay out of this conversation but this had me in hysterics.
OMG I'm crying, its so funny, I just had to comment
Thank you!!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

Quakes are unpredictable events and nothing you posted about quakes is germain to the discussion. You need to understand that. Although you have focused on a single event you seem to see some connections which are nothing more than coincidences at best.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by mb2591

Quakes are unpredictable events and nothing you posted about quakes is germain to the discussion. You need to understand that. Although you have focused on a single event you seem to see some connections which are nothing more than coincidences at best.

What are you even going on about? I only told you one reason why I have made my rather vague prediction. You are assuming that "[I] seem to see some connections which are nothing more than coincidences at best." You can't win this argument..I don't know why you are trying so hard to 'debunk' a prediction.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

The question is not of opinion, but of fact. Should people be allowed to disseminate falsehoods? Should people point out mistakes? Should people help others understand how things work?

Is being free the need or the urge to disseminate untruths, lies, or whatever? Not at all.

There is nothing at all to the claim of 2012 and certainly nothing of truth to the Oct date suggested Calleman or others.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

Just exposing you and stereologists to have an open-mind on the subject and accept that there are real possibilities no matter how minimal with the evidence i have presented.

There is a difference between an open mind and being a sieve open to obviously false material.

Your claim of exposing anything is nothing more than a bat claim that you have done anything of importance.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Although any of these MIGHT precede a quake none of these are predictions and these do not cause quakes.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

[quoteSimply having an open mind instead of a close-mind and i'm inquiring and embracing mere conjecture.
You are claiming being open minded by accepting anything without thought or attempting to discriminate between nonsense and sense. In this case you are confusing issues of cause and effect. Are the issue related or is one the cause of the other?

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

No I'm implying that Alignments may have a possibility of affecting the parameters variables fluctuations and pre-curosors and/or catalysts in causation of Earth-quakes

You are following up on a well studied area that has been shown to be a dead end for the most part. A few uncommon/rare quakes of low intensity are correlated with the Moon. That's it, yet you suggest that all of this research is wrong despite your personal lacking of research in the field. You offer something about a means unrelated to quake causes and claim that it is possible because you suggest you have an open mind.

That is hardly a reason to believe anything at all. Such a claim is unrelated tot he facts that in general quakes are unrelated to any object outside of the Earth. If you break down all of the types of quakes there might be a possibility that the Moon is involved with them.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymous4now
Funnily enough, yeah he did change it to that.

People could be sat on their deck chairs on roofs of house thinking they'll laugh it off like the last one then who knows what will happen, haha.

You really want to read that D4rk Knight thread i posted earlier up. Very strange.

just read this bit

"OK the event.

It will start with people reporting strange lights / colours / sounds from the sky. This will get more and more frequent over the years, and more and more people will panic. The people will see pictures /events in the sky. then they will see craft and the like in the skies, culminating with a night, where people will see, in the night sky, the stars of the plough dance and shift. they will dance and shift about, and then be seen to swoop down over the heads of people in the sky forming shapes and sounds... "

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join