It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anything new on John Titor?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
"I have much puzzlement about why you are here. Since your timeline is slightly out from ours, with minor divergences, then you know for a fact that what you tell us may never happen. John also said, this time was not remembered fondly, as people were thought of as greedy, and that what happens needs to happen. So, in that respect, I wonder why you are telling us of these future events, when it is quite probable they wont even occur."

I am here because this is my timeline. It is no different than your timeline.

"A lot of your predictions are from Nostradamus, who I have studied for years and years. Since the late 1970s in fact."

Nostradamus is correct.

"I also think, that if you are who you say you are, you would be 'out there' trying to change the future, and stopping these events from happening, not debating them on forums all over the internet. I don't know your story of why you are here, are you waiting to return? Or are you stopping in this time now. Obviously, John was only here to pick up the IBM computer from the 1970s, he had to wait for a window to open to return back to his own time, and so spent some time on chatrooms before he returned."

Well I'm not waiting to return anywhere. I'm already home.

"You also dont know, if I spoke to John at all. On IRC or in PMs. So you dont know what I know."

Hrrmm. I haven't done IRC since 1996. But now you are hinting that you received information from John Titor. Well then you know that is not his real name.

"I keep an open mind about John (and about all sorts of other weird and wonderful things) because the world is a strange place...."

Glad to hear it. Please read my other posts. I tell my story. Do a search on Google. I go into detail.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Ok, I seem to have misunderstood you, and assumed you were also a TT.

Do you have a link to the best info that you provide on your story? I would like to read up on your ties with John

Thanks

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Hi Ren

As someone who was around when Titor was posting and who was fascinated with the story at the time, I was interested to google your name and read your different posts online. I couldn’t help but notice that your writing style is noticeably Titor-esq as are the ambiguities. My hunch is that you are simply a Titor copy cat looking for some extra visitors to your Digg page. I would very much like to be proven wrong, perhaps you can provide us with some proof to your claims? Also what is the significance of 8 May 30?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I've just done 7 pages of Googling and cant seem to find anything relevant, just a couple of posts on here?
2nd

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
One of John Titors predictions I find interesting and yes scarey...is the one about Russia attacking the United States in 2015.....thus...World War 3.

Here is a 2009 link on ATS about John Titor (Razimus Report)................

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 15-8-2011 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CherryV

Yeah that guy posts a lot of errant nonsense, claims that he has predicted the future and can prove it, and as of yet has not provided any evidence to support his claim. Almost as nonsensical as Titor. Almost.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

You havent actually contributed a single thing to this thread other than insulting every post. I dont understand why you are on here if you think he is a hoax, you are most entitled to believe that, but have you got something that can add value at all? How about, writing a paragraph on why you consider John and Ren1999 to be Hoaxers. That would be interesting to read, as it doesnt look good you keep insulting all the posts...no offence would just like to read something more constructive if poss?

And just so that I am also contributing, here is a link to some things that have and havent come true.
www.vortex7.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CherryV

From your link:

Tube TV replaced LCD TV Came True

LCDs were available at the time Titor was posting. Of course it made sense that they would overtake tube tvs (lightweight, better picture quality, low power consumptions, etc). Hardly a prediction that came true.

Film cameras replaced by digital Came True

Digital cameras were also available at this time, made sense that digital would replace film (no limit of how many pictures can be taken, no film to buy, etc). Again, hardly a prediction.

Wireless Internet Came True

WiFi has existed since the late 1990s. In 2000, cities were talking about municiple wifi. How was that a prediciton?

Cern Large Hadron Collider Came True

In 2000 they were dismantling the LEP so that the LHC could take its place in the same location. How is this a prediction?

China annexes Taiwan, Korea, and Japan Not yet

Unlikely, the rest is just nonsense.

Yeah, he "predicted" a lot. The lack of a 2004 civil war alone should show you he wasn't for real.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
"China annexes Taiwan, Korea, and Japan Not yet"

China will experience an economic decline.
Japan will develop a bio-fuel based on rice husks. This will revolutionize the world.
Because Asia won't need to fight over oil, the only fight will be over the fish.
China will be fighting all of its neighbors over islands and fishing waters.
Then China will go to its open western China where it will actively start mining resources.
This will make China rich.
China will become less totalitarian and more Socially Democratic.
United Korea and Japan will beg to join them to form the United States of Asia.

"Solar Cells become a big deal Not yet"

Yes, but these portable solar generators will also be able to run on the new rice husk oil. They will revolutionize outdoor living. Imagine being in the woods with full internet access, lights, and power for anything you want. People in poor countries will not only have electricity from these things but they'll also have clean filtered water. Life will improve for them.

"Shortages of Bicycle Tires Not yet"

That's a hidden message. People in the U.S. will become so poor that they'll be biking everywhere. Gas shortages. Japanese bio-fuel won't be available to the U.S. yet.

"Civil war in 2004 Did not come true"

Titor couldn't give exact dates. Add 7 years. And the future is not set in stone. We can prolong this. But it is almost inevitable that civil war will come to the U.S. The poor and unemployed are about to rip everything apart.

"Mad Cow Epidemic Did not come true"

Yes, it did. You just don't realize that mad cow is a result of feeding cow bones and guts back to cows. This is also called Cannibal Head Hunters Disease in humans.

Alzheimer's is a result of too much metal in our diets and this kind of contaminated meat.

"Also what is the significance of 8 May 30?"

Nothing. But the world we live in right now will not be recognizable in a few years.

"is the one about Russia attacking the United States in 2015.....thus...World War 3."

Russia? No. That plot came from the book "Alas Babylon".

The U.S. will be too weak to initiate a conventional style retaliation. World War 3 will be an exchange of nuclear weapons only.

The U.S. will weaken and divide into several sovereign territories and isolate itself from globalism and world trade.
China will be angry with the U.S. for pulling all its factories and labor contracts.
The U.S. will withdraw militarily from Asia and the balance of power will be unsettled.
This is where the nuclear threats come from.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Some of this might have been available, but how did Titor know wireless would be used for the internet. I dont know if he was a hoax or not, I did think he was for a lot of years, now Im just not sure.

Ren1999, I have asked you for links please, I also U2U'd asking you for them, I cant find anything other than what is on here.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
What I have heard about John Titor...is that he is really a group of people.....who promoted the fictional character of John Titor as being a real time traveler.

I did some research on him....and I am not too sure what to think.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Im not sure we will ever know for sure, unless ren is right and the date is 7 yrs out!
Still interesting though I think

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CherryV

That is an absolute refusal on my part. If you can't see all my messages, you weren't meant for all of my messages. Do a search for my name on Google.

Scratch that. Google has started dumping Internet history. My posts going all the way back to 1992 are no longer available. Here is a new link.

paranormalis.com...
edit on 16-8-2011 by ren1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

You are correct. John Titor is legion.

We are those who walk back in time. This is a reference to metaphysical spiritual beings. ..listed as one of the 72 spirits of Solomon the Wise.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CherryV

Did Titor mention anything about USB being a popular interface?

Please look for references to USB as well as WiFi.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherryV

Some of this might have been available, but how did Titor know wireless would be used for the internet. I dont know if he was a hoax or not, I did think he was for a lot of years, now Im just not sure.

Because wifi existed before John Titor. It was developed in 1997, and products were on the market by 1999.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ren1999
reply to post by CherryV

Did Titor mention anything about USB being a popular interface?

Please look for references to USB as well as WiFi.

USB was just taking off around the time Titor was around too. Of course it was going to become popular, it is faster than serial ports, supports many devices, hot swap capability, etc. This isn't rocket science, he really predicted nothing. (Well he predicted a civil war and a bunch of other stuff that didnt happen, I don't understand how that doesn't discredit him while you tout a few "predictions" of things that were already happening as being proof of him
).

If Titor was truly a time traveler, he could have told us any number of things about the future. Why did he choose to mention some lousy predictions about things that were likely in 2001?
edit on 8/16/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Xandyr101

I seen his "time travel machinne" and it looked like legos put together, but the whole idea would make great sci-fi movie; especially, the IBM machinary that he claimed he used.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
And what of the fighting diamondbacks ?

He did talk of them and aren't they recent.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

I am not permitted to say certain things.
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join