It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anything new on John Titor?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mb2591
One of the biggest flaws in his story is that he needs an old unix computer to debug the computers in the future.. This does not make sense at all.

Have hackers disappeared in the future?

Regarding this reference, I was reading the thread on the Rendlesham binary code yesterday and wondering if the two incidents are connected.

Supposedly, the Rendlesham craft came from the future.

Posters have been speculating as to why binary code was used to communicate.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Everything I said has come true and is coming true.
I'll repeat what hasn't happened yet.

There will be a cure for AIDS, Cancer and other diseases previously incurable.
People will live to be 90 years old but be in good shape.
There will be a new learning technique. Everyone will become experts in many subjects.

Obama ??? be able to pull it together in time.
U.S. banks are broke.
Moody's will downgrade U.S. credit.
The world will stop buying U.S. bonds.
People's unemployment insurance will run out and they will start to demonstrate and pillage.
Many U.S. families will flee north to Canada.
The U.S. will divide into a West Coast Midwest Nation, A Southern Nation, and a Northern/Canadian Nation.
All will be isolationist and not engage in world trade.
Everybody in the U.S. will be forced to join the military.

The European Union will survive and thrive.

South America and Mexico and the Middle East will enjoy a brief time of prosperity.
The Middle East will develop a laser weapon.
The United States of the Middle East will attack Europe but will lose.
New York, L.A., London, Berlin will be nuked.
Most cities in the Middle East will be nuked.

Russia will briefly become rich on its oil.
Japan develops a rice husk oil that makes petrol obsolete.

China will harness the resources of its western territories and become truly rich.
Japan, United Korea, VietNam, and all the other East Asian nations will form one nation under China.
The U.S.Asia will be born.

Our magnetic poles are shifting causing a great deal of movement under the earth.
People are hearing strange sounds all over the world that indicates this.
This shifting leads to lots of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.
Every year it will get hotter and hotter until we are forced to live in caves and underground.
Many coastal areas will flood because there will be no more polar ice caps.

A meteor will crash into the Aegean Sea.
We'll survive to colonize other planets.

Time Travel will be understood theoretically and a device will be developed at CERN.
It will be incorporated into an anti-gravity aircraft that we have called the Aurora. This craft is based on the work of T. Townsend Brown.
Many time travelers from the future will visit the past in these U.F.O.s

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
IMPORTANT UPDATE.......In February of 2001 someone asked John Titor the question, "Do you remember any poetry after 2001 in your past?" He then quoted a few lines of what he could remember from a poem called "A Soldiers Winter". He quoted the following lines:

"The day before it wasn't snowing.

The trees are strangers, leering, disapproving in the ash of winter ..my world, my life, my wandering path.

I pray God's eyes may once again gaze upon me and remind me that I am still His child."

Some people think he was maybe referring to a poem called "A Soldier's Winter" by a man named Larry Cluck, but in fact, he was quoting from another poem called "A Soldiers Winter" that was published on April 6, 2011 by someone named Cicero. John Titor quoted exact lines from this poem. He also said it was written as a letter by a soldier. It was. This poem can be found here: www.familyfriendpoems.com... Here is what is says, directly from the poetry website:

Spiritual Poem about Death
Based on a soldier's letter to his daughter. After the atrocities witnessed at several places Hiroshima, Vietnam, Iraq, it is warning to the future not to allow the current world to continue in it's manner.

A Soldier's Winter
© Cicero

The day before it wasn't snowing.
After amber suns made our Earth now glowing.

The trees are strangers, leering, disapproving
In the ash of winter, are minds are now moving

My world, my life, my wandering path.
It seems not God, but man's own wrath.

I pray God's eyes may us once again,
Gaze upon us at our end.

We will rebuild, we will renew,
From a world of greed and lust that left so few.

Remind me that I am still his child.
And provide us with your mercy mild.

Source: A Soldier's Winter, Spiritual Poems about Death www.familyfriendpoems.com...
Published: 4/6/2011

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by astheru

Nice find. Perhaps you are the one who led this poem to John Titor.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
John Thomas of the Titor Project here.

If politicians try to dismiss S&P's statement that NO NEW REVENUE is the primary reason for their downgrade, S&P may downgrade the U.S. again, quickly. That's just what's going to happen.

There is a key word here that you can do searches on that will let you know just how close the U.S. and world is to economic collapse. That key word is WILDING.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by astheru

Interesting, he directly quoted a poem from a website that had a poem posted with the same lines, 10 years later. And here you have found said poem, on a website where anyone can submit poems.

You have convinced me, that's all I need to cement my faith in the validity of Titor.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ren1999
Everything I said has come true and is coming true.

You mean a purported "time-traveler" made blanket generalizations that have come true?

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

Please tell me where I have made blanket generalizations. I'm being quite specific.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ren1999

Please tell me where I have made blanket generalizations. I'm being quite specific.

All of the things you claim "will be happening" sound specific but are pretty general and don't really describe anything radically different from the way things are going. And some of the statements are just factually incorrect (the magnetic poles aren't moving or causing movement under the Earth's surface). Let's be honest here, you can't show me a post you've made before something happened that predicts it.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

You're saying that there is no such thing as magnetic pole shifting?
www.shiftingpoles.com...
I do not have time to educate you on basic science. Please follow the link above for a simple explanation.

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ren1999

I would suggest reading the wikipedia article for a more impartial view of pole shift theory. Still can't point me to anything you "predicted", though.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The John Titor scenario fascinates me. I remember when it was all happening around 2001, and broadband wasnt mainstream...we used to get kicked out of chat a lot as the servers were rubbish and couldnt handle busy times. The screen would fill up and wham, you'd be kicked out and lucky to get back online again. Dial up was a pita. It could take forever to get onto chat and you used to give up after a time.

He was very different, because at that time the main people you would get online were new to all kinds of instant chat, MSN hadnt been around for that long, and I think it (him) meant more back then. We were not used to hoaxers and scam artists like we are now....the internet was pretty much in its infant stage and folk tended to believe what they read or saw. naive I guess...

I wondered for years about him, if it was true or not, and then when Cern announced the Haldron Collider, and also just before that there was the book Angels and Demons (Dan Brown) my interest came back to life, and I have spent many times Googling for more info and any updates at all.

I dont believe he came back, I dont think he will come back, but after losing interest after all those years, i find myself watching (hoping) for new info.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Well of course if the story is true,he is alive and well somewhere on earth right now as a boy.

The fact that us certain members have posted in this thread is of some relevance,I imagine people being drawn to Titor threads for a reason.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by paperface

Probably because they are gullible, and suckers for a good story.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Or closed minded and ignorant.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Im not gullible at all, as I stated in my post things were different back then. I watched for things to happen that he had predicted, and when they didn't I lost interest. it was only re the Haldron Collider that made me think about him again, and now I find myself watching out quite often. I am drawn to this for some reason, I have to try not to think about it at times as you can get absorbed by it all, but part of me believes he was real, and that there is more to come. I know not everything came true, but what has is enough for me to come back for more

edit on 14-8-2011 by CherryV because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I often wonder if the young Titor comes on this site and similar ones.Its all too much of a confusing paradox once you get started thinking of it.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CherryV

Well, I'm not John Titor. But if you care to follow me around the net, I can be read as ren1999 and John Thomas.

I provide some specific warnings that will help you in your lifetime.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ren1999

Hey, you never got back to me about your predictions. Show me some things you predicted Mr. time traveler.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ren1999

I have much puzzlement about why you are here. Since your timeline is slightly out from ours, with minor divergences, then you know for a fact that what you tell us may never happen. John also said, this time was not remembered fondly, as people were thought of as greedy, and that what happens needs to happen. So, in that respect, I wonder why you are telling us of these future events, when it is quite probable they wont even occur.

A lot of your predictions are from Nostradamus, who I have studied for years and years. Since the late 1970s in fact.

I also think, that if you are who you say you are, you would be 'out there' trying to change the future, and stopping these events from happening, not debating them on forums all over the internet. I don't know your story of why you are here, are you waiting to return? Or are you stopping in this time now. Obviously, John was only here to pick up the IBM computer from the 1970s, he had to wait for a window to open to return back to his own time, and so spent some time on chatrooms before he returned.

You also dont know, if I spoke to John at all. On IRC or in PMs. So you dont know what I know.

I keep an open mind about John (and about all sorts of other weird and wonderful things) because the world is a strange place....

edit on 15-8-2011 by CherryV because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join