Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Anything new on John Titor?

page: 7
12
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
feel free to point out the flaws in this simple calculation


Suppose r_s = 1 fm (somewhat smaller than "an
> electron"). Then m_BH = r_s*c^2/G, right? Plug 'n' chug. On my
> calculator, 10^-15 * 9x10^16/6.67x10^-11 approx 10^12 kg. Let's see,
> that would be, um, a billion metric tons, the mass of a cube of water
> 1000 meters to the side (as 1000^3 = 10^9 and water conveniently
> masses a metric ton, 10^3 kg per cubic meter


DUDE ! john and Larry are pulling your leg !!!!


I guess you didn't hear the part where the black hole comes to you? And your going to believe john and Larry who have denied several times being JT? Good Luck! There is 20 more suspects you could list who are not JT...
edit on 17-8-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
feel free to point out the flaws in this simple calculation


Suppose r_s = 1 fm (somewhat smaller than "an
> electron"). Then m_BH = r_s*c^2/G, right? Plug 'n' chug. On my
> calculator, 10^-15 * 9x10^16/6.67x10^-11 approx 10^12 kg. Let's see,
> that would be, um, a billion metric tons, the mass of a cube of water
> 1000 meters to the side (as 1000^3 = 10^9 and water conveniently
> masses a metric ton, 10^3 kg per cubic meter


DUDE ! john and Larry are pulling your leg !!!!


I guess you didn't hear the part where the black hole comes to you? And your going to believe john and Larry who have denied several times being JT? Good Luck! There is 20 more suspects you could list who are not JT...
edit on 17-8-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)


huh ? is this a teenage love story or sci fi ? how does he contain the black hole from earths core ? wait, I don't know why I bother....

of course they deny it, otherwise folks like you won't buy coffee mugsd and tee shirts !!!

c'mon dude, you really think a society capable of time travel can't write code so they need a crappy unix machine ?

and I'm sure you'll ignore this, but think of it as a challenge. in the infamous laser pointer cigar smoke pic, how does the light from the laser pointer bend, but not the visible spectrum of light surrpunding it that created the image in the camera ?

please show some guts and address this obvious smoking gun of the hoax, everyone else runs away or starts rambling about russia or timelines



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
Because you are spreading more nonsense to the gullible, and I just can't allow that to happen. I see too many of the feeble minded preyed upon on ATS, it's sickening.


People can decide for themselves what to believe. They don't need you to coddle them, daddy.

You're the guy who says polar shifting isn't real. Polar shifting is science fact. There is no disputing that.
science.howstuffworks.com...



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest
 


Y2K is the name of an event, not just a date. It doesn't need to be masked.

I'm not here to apologetically defend John Titor's predictions. Nor am I here to explain his time-travel or equipment.



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest
 



c'mon dude, you really think a society capable of time travel can't write code so they need a crappy unix machine?


Just say your an Atari 2600 fan, if an apocalyptic event happened right now, are you going to find code and technical information for your Atari console? No!

If you have a means to travel into past, would you use it to retrieve source code and documentation for your 2600. Yes!



and I'm sure you'll ignore this, but think of it as a challenge. in the infamous laser pointer cigar smoke pic, how does the light from the laser pointer bend, but not the visible spectrum of light surrpunding it that created the image in the camera ?


Your looking at it as if it's in 2D?

This one have I answered you several times, and it's fairly simple. The laser is bent outside the car, the visible light spectrum you see in the pic has depth. The light spectrum is bent outside the car, not inside. Think in 3D and you will have no problems with this pic.



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by ren1999
 


So you are claiming to be John Titor?
Because he is like supposed to be by my calculations 17 this year. Are you 17 this year? Do you live in Florida? Your real name is not Titor I live in Florida and know of no Titors and I have checked. I know this because he said that he was in the time he went back to 2001 that his "younger" self was about the same age as my son. Also I live near Tampa where the family is supposed to be from. I think that you're telling stories.


If ATS had good threading, it would be easier to read my past comments. I do not claim to be John Titor. I claim to be from the Titor Project. I am here to tell stories of impending death and destruction.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ren1999
 


Ok now I see. Part of the travel program or the hoax? because you stated earlier in the thread it was a hoax (I always thought it was). However I do not find some of these predictions to be that far fetched and pretty much any good pattern reader or analyst could see most of them.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by ren1999
 


Ok now I see. Part of the travel program or the hoax? because you stated earlier in the thread it was a hoax (I always thought it was). However I do not find some of these predictions to be that far fetched and pretty much any good pattern reader or analyst could see most of them.


I think I'm pretty good at reading patterns. In fact, there is no way for me to prove that I am from the future. What am I going to do, give the actual blueprints for making a time-machine? What if everybody had a time-machine?



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ren1999

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by ren1999
 


Ok now I see. Part of the travel program or the hoax? because you stated earlier in the thread it was a hoax (I always thought it was). However I do not find some of these predictions to be that far fetched and pretty much any good pattern reader or analyst could see most of them.


I think I'm pretty good at reading patterns. In fact, there is no way for me to prove that I am from the future. What am I going to do, give the actual blueprints for making a time-machine? What if everybody had a time-machine?


you'd be screwed.

a walkin' dead man time traveler.

thought titor was dead,

killed in a vortex or sumthin'.

trying to save a princess from the precambrian explosion.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I thought Titor was rotting in a military jail somewhere. That's what I heard anyway.

"In my 2012, I was 14 years old spending most of my time living, running and hiding in the woods and rivers of central Florida. The civil war was in its 7th year and the world war was three years away."

There is a code here. Add 7 years to some dates, 3 years to others.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ren1999
reply to post by adeclerk
 


Why don't you complain to a moderator and see if you can get this post moved there.

Meanwhile, you should try to go debunk polar shifting on a geology forum.

I think you are confusing geomagnetic reversal, which is a reality, with pole shift, which is up for debate. Do a little research on your own. Wait, you're a time traveler, you should know a pole shift didn't happen. HA.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
reply to post by ren1999
 


Hey ren, if you're going to spout more nonsense, I would take it to the gray area. No need to piggy back off of Titor's thread, since you are legit, right?


I actually think that's a great idea and I hope you take it up ren

Whether you're full of it or the real deal, I'd love to see you post in that section of ATS with everything your "older self" told you and everything else so that if you are what you say you are, if even a few believe you then that's mission accomplished isn't it?

Plus it'd be a good read to see it all in one post.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
man o man, the millerites have nothing on the titorites



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest
 


Question to you or anyone who can answer first.

For years I've read the Titor stuff and thought it sounded like some cool sci fi but I never knew how to pronounce it. Is it "tie-tor" or "tee-tor"?



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ren1999
 


That says it all really.Yet he believes in a fictional sky daddy.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Redacted.
edit on 8/18/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)









 
12
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

log in

join