Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Anything new on John Titor?

page: 5
12
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ren1999
 


I found this relevant and informative. Titor was a fraud for sure.




posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
reply to post by ren1999
 


I found this relevant and informative. Titor was a fraud for sure.


Do you realize that joker was a member here and ridiculed for getting his facts wrong... lol
At one point he claimed to be John Titor before making his debunking vids...
edit on 16-8-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)
edit on 16-8-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)
edit on 16-8-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator

Originally posted by adeclerk
reply to post by ren1999
 


I found this relevant and informative. Titor was a fraud for sure.


Do you realize that joker was a member here and ridiculed for getting his facts wrong... lol
At one point he claimed to be John before he made his debunking vids... Titor
edit on 16-8-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

I wasn't aware, but there are plenty of holes in Titor's "predictions". Just read my posts above.
ETA: Just saw the pictures Titor posted. CLASSIC.
edit on 8/16/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk
 


John Titor didn't make any predictions... if so name some..



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
reply to post by adeclerk
 


John Titor didn't make any predictions... if so name some..

Here is a link to a post where a member tried to convince me of his predictions (I guess you can't read one page back
)
and my post pointing out the absurdity.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
reply to post by ren1999
 


I found this relevant and informative. Titor was a fraud for sure.


txs for posting. all you need to know is someone owns "john titor copyrights" to see the man behind the curtain here.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I don't need to read back... JT hardly made any predictions...I asked you to name one!
So I guess you got nothing?
edit on 16-8-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
I don't need to read back... JT hardly made any predictions...I asked you to name one!
So I guess you got nothing?
edit on 16-8-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

There are several in the links I provided, please read them. No need to clutter up the forum with reposts of previous posts.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
I don't need to read back... JT didn't make hardly any predictions...I asked you to name one!
So I guess you got nothing?


are you for real ? the only reason this guy got any attention at all is some people thought he hit the mad cow prediction. if he didn't make predictions, you wouldn't know about him



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk
 


Impossible! JT didn't make any predictions that require a whole page to read!


good luck if you think he did.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest
 


Mad cow was on his worldline and on ours .... but not a prediction.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
reply to post by adeclerk
 


Impossible! JT didn't make any predictions that require a whole page to read!


good luck if you think he did.

Each link is to a specific post. This isn't rocket science, just click them and read.


Why are you afraid to read them?
edit on 8/16/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ren1999
reply to post by caladonea
 


You are correct. John Titor is legion.

We are those who walk back in time. This is a reference to metaphysical spiritual beings. ..listed as one of the 72 spirits of Solomon the Wise.


whoa

"we"

are you another timedrifter ? this should be fun, let me get my popcorn



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
reply to post by syrinx high priest
 


Mad cow was on his worldline and on ours .... but not a prediction.


ok, I see what you are doing. since good ol john haber (or larry ?) has a batting average of .000, you have to play semantics and insist they aren't predictions and fall back on that old favorite, the "wordline" excuse

2 questions then

1) define prediction

2) state, in larry's own words, the rate of divergence between wordlines

txs in advance



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
ok, I see what you are doing. since good ol john haber (or larry ?) has a batting average of .000, you have to play semantics and insist they aren't predictions and fall back on that old favorite, the "wordline" excuse

2 questions then

1) define prediction

2) state, in larry's own words, the rate of divergence between wordlines

txs in advance


Hey your a smart guy, that is how it works, plus that fact he didn't make any crazy predictions nor is it semantics, but you'll figure it out while eating your fruited gelatin.
edit on 16-8-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
ok, I see what you are doing. since good ol john haber (or larry ?) has a batting average of .000, you have to play semantics and insist they aren't predictions and fall back on that old favorite, the "wordline" excuse

2 questions then

1) define prediction

2) state, in larry's own words, the rate of divergence between wordlines

txs in advance


Hey your a smart guy, that is how it works, plus that fact he didn't make any crazy predictions nor is it semantics, but you'll figure it out while eating your fruited gelatin.
edit on 16-8-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)


an american civil war based on country folks killing urban folks for no reason isn't a crazy prediction ?

lol, thanks for playing



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The U.S. Civil War II and the U.K. Civil War will be the result of not doing anything right now while we've still got time.

2 Brits were just given 4 years in prison for something they typed on Facebook.
One took down his post the next day and called it a joke. The riot never happened.
He still got 4 years in jail.

We've lost our freedom of speech.

Another reason for the wars is that the wealthy are ignoring the underemployed. The media is so successfully blocking out candidates such as Ron Paul. That's really angering people right now.

When does this all begin? Right now! That's why I'm here on ATS. Spread the news!



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ren1999
The U.S. Civil War II and the U.K. Civil War will be the result of not doing anything right now while we've still got time.

2 Brits were just given 4 years in prison for something they typed on Facebook.
One took down his post the next day and called it a joke. The riot never happened.
He still got 4 years in jail.

We've lost our freedom of speech.

Another reason for the wars is that the wealthy are ignoring the underemployed. The media is so successfully blocking out candidates such as Ron Paul. That's really angering people right now.

When does this all begin? Right now! That's why I'm here on ATS. Spread the news!


you have that "7 year code" theory, right ? I can blow that to pieces with 1 titor prediction. 100% air tight dubunking. wanna know which titor prediction can't be in any way twisted, spun or bent to fit that theory ?

hint, it's mentioned in this thread



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
With the initial Titor story it was facinating reading some of the non doomsday stuff.like humans making their own music,no tv etc.

I would love to know of any events happening with famous people etc in the next few years.



posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Paperface,

On ATS, I state several times that "Moody's" downgrades the U.S. credit rating just before the U.S. was downgraded. This is obviously a failed prediction. However, only one important credit rating institution was mentioned out of 3 possible ones. I didn't say S&P was the one for a reason. If I give exact predictions, I won't be able to achieve what I'm here to achieve.





new topics

top topics



 
12
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join