Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Anything new on John Titor?

page: 6
12
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ren1999

Paperface,

On ATS, I state several times that "Moody's" downgrades the U.S. credit rating just before the U.S. was downgraded. This is obviously a failed prediction. However, only one important credit rating institution was mentioned out of 3 possible ones. I didn't say S&P was the one for a reason. If I give exact predictions, I won't be able to achieve what I'm here to achieve.


Duh, If you give exact predictions they are less likely to come true. You're no better than your common psychic, they like to make generalizations as well.


I predict that you aren't a time traveler. I must be some kind of genius.




posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Now common people, he stated that there was to be no more Olympics after 2004.
Look at his equipment. It does not even resemble anything that looks like our military
equipment. Crap, it looks like he went to Radio Shack and Builders Square to put it together.

Hoax, hoax, hoax



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Hi Ren1999

The video that you linked to mentioned the possibility of more Titors, do you claim to be a fellow TT or are your 'predictions' simply that, 'predictions'?

Cheers

Elvis.



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Elvis_Is_Dead
 


John Titor is a hoax. I just may die in the next great Tokyo earthquake. I'm here to try to change the future before it happens.



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
John Titor Lives!
2nd


edit on 17-8-2011 by CherryV because: (no reason given)
edit on 17-8-2011 by CherryV because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The Epiphenomenalism of some people is astounding.Why some people join a conspiracy site only to mock every thread and post is beyond me.



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
The Epiphenomenalism of some people is astounding.Why some people join a conspiracy site only to mock every thread and post is beyond me.


Conspiracy sites need debunkers, they provide a balance and help flush out bogus information. I started out just as naive as you, believing everything people posted. But a little critical thinking can go a long way.



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Now common people, he stated that there was to be no more Olympics after 2004.
Look at his equipment. It does not even resemble anything that looks like our military
equipment. Crap, it looks like he went to Radio Shack and Builders Square to put it together.

Hoax, hoax, hoax


Nope, John Titor talked about the Olympics on his world-line... not a prediction!

His equipment is not going to resemble much of anything, JT is from a post apocalypse event.



Originally posted by syrinx high priest

an american civil war based on country folks killing urban folks for no reason isn't a crazy prediction ?


Nope, anyway that was a war on his world-line, it's not crazy to think country vs city if you read survival forums, they warn about those situations all the time, if you want to call that a prediction go ahead!
edit on 17-8-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
hey ren

about that 7 year theory. how do you explain this titor nugget ?


in the 1998 faxes to Art Bell he said, "Y2K is a disaster. Many people freeze to death trying to get to warmer weather. The gov. tries to keep power by instituting marshall [sic] law..."

are you going to try to say he meant Y2007, or concede defeat like a gentleman ?



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest
 

That subject has been done to death.The y2k thing happened in an alternate time line.

The reason for his trip was to prevent it anyway.



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
reply to post by syrinx high priest
 

That subject has been done to death.The y2k thing happened in an alternate time line.

The reason for his trip was to prevent it anyway.


the trip he made with a suitcase containing 2 billion metric tons of weight ?

larry haber is a computer guy. he knows Y2K won't be a big deal, it's a simple fix, and everyone is aware of it and working on it. john haber gets the titor copyrights and makes up a story about preventing Y2K, knowing all along it won't happen

connect the dots........



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
His equipment is not going to resemble much of anything, JT is from a post apocalypse event.


I find it interesting and laughable that his "equipment" looks exactly like 20th century American military radio equipment. I never was the gullible type, though.



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by imitator
His equipment is not going to resemble much of anything, JT is from a post apocalypse event.


I find it interesting and laughable that his "equipment" looks exactly like 20th century American military radio equipment. I never was the gullible type, though.


several years ago this was discussed, no one could match up the knobs, controls and the box etc. at that time! You might be able to now, but back then you couldn't.

Then again he had an old Geiger counter and some other old stuff, you wouldn't bring a 2036 dodge viper to the year 2000.
edit on 17-8-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Originally posted by paperface
reply to post by syrinx high priest
 

That subject has been done to death.The y2k thing happened in an alternate time line.

The reason for his trip was to prevent it anyway.


the trip he made with a suitcase containing 2 billion metric tons of weight ?

larry haber is a computer guy. he knows Y2K won't be a big deal, it's a simple fix, and everyone is aware of it and working on it. john haber gets the titor copyrights and makes up a story about preventing Y2K, knowing all along it won't happen

connect the dots........


Didn't Titor give the weight of that thing? lol 2 billion metric tons ....
DUDE! You and your science buddies got it WRONG! Titor said the black hole comes to you! DUH

I'm sure Larry Haber reads ATS, however he has nothing to do with JT... I would cash in on it too!



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
Then again he had an old Geiger counter and some other old stuff, you wouldn't bring a 2036 dodge viper to the year 2000.

Why not? All he ever wanted was for people to believe him. And a picture of something "futuristic" would have done just that. Instead he assembled some 20th century equipment in his basement, took pictures, and then blatantly pissed on physics when asked how his time machine worked.



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ren1999
 


So you are claiming to be John Titor?
Because he is like supposed to be by my calculations 17 this year. Are you 17 this year? Do you live in Florida? Your real name is not Titor I live in Florida and know of no Titors and I have checked. I know this because he said that he was in the time he went back to 2001 that his "younger" self was about the same age as my son. Also I live near Tampa where the family is supposed to be from. I think that you're telling stories.



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Originally posted by paperface
reply to post by syrinx high priest
 

That subject has been done to death.The y2k thing happened in an alternate time line.

The reason for his trip was to prevent it anyway.


the trip he made with a suitcase containing 2 billion metric tons of weight ?

larry haber is a computer guy. he knows Y2K won't be a big deal, it's a simple fix, and everyone is aware of it and working on it. john haber gets the titor copyrights and makes up a story about preventing Y2K, knowing all along it won't happen

connect the dots........


Didn't Titor give the weight of that thing? lol 2 billion metric tons ....
DUDE! You and your science buddies got it WRONG! Titor said the black hole comes to you! DUH

I'm sure Larry Haber reads ATS, however he has nothing to do with JT... I would cash in on it too!


feel free to point out the flaws in this simple calculation


Suppose r_s = 1 fm (somewhat smaller than "an
> electron"). Then m_BH = r_s*c^2/G, right? Plug 'n' chug. On my
> calculator, 10^-15 * 9x10^16/6.67x10^-11 \approx 10^12 kg. Let's see,
> that would be, um, a billion metric tons, the mass of a cube of water
> 1000 meters to the side (as 1000^3 = 10^9 and water conveniently
> masses a metric ton, 10^3 kg per cubic meter


DUDE ! john and Larry are pulling your leg !!!!



posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
Why not? All he ever wanted was for people to believe him. And a picture of something "futuristic" would have done just that. Instead he assembled some 20th century equipment in his basement, took pictures, and then blatantly pissed on physics when asked how his time machine worked.


Why would a time traveler show off with flashy tech from 2036? Because it would be stupid to have Men In Black knocking on your door! He knew he wouldn't be believed with what he was giving!
Plus your ignoring some facts about the equipment?
edit on 17-8-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)





new topics




 
12
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

log in

join