It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all you people who claim to be Aliens... ABDUCT ME!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by marriah3330

Originally posted by Seanwalsh
reply to post by ObvTruth

No dude, I was trying to say, that NO ONE in this fourm is an alien or an alien in a "past life" so stop claiming these and saying stupid things like that.

Please, Who or what thread has claimed this, I've never seen that claim on ATS?

This one.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

You have made up your minds that we don't exist, at least not on Earth, and that is the end of it.

Bold claim.
I would be VERY interested in a demonstration of proof, please.
Hell, I'll even pay.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Aww hey no. Take me instead. Not only am I better looking than any of you. I also have a good body to be the perfect solder and a mind that would be well suited to alien tech. I'm already stuck in a world that like a 1000 years behind. A lot of doors you have to manually open these days! WHATS UP WITH THAT!. Yep take me.

I'll go and save the galaxy! An there better be doors that open automaticaly!!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Actually................ I'm Spartacus

**REMINDER**
Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

edit on June 26th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

So you are an alien huh??

Id be VERY surprised if you could provide some proof of this

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

SO if you really insist your an alien come abduct me.

You already have been abducted. I saw your name on a list a few weeks ago. Sorry the list is classified so I cannot post it on here. But you can check it out for yourself. You should have a little lump somewhere where the implant was placed.

Or you could try regression hypnosis and have them recall your experience

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

reply to post by ObvTruth

No dude, I was trying to say, that NO ONE in this fourm is an alien or an alien in a "past life" so stop claiming these and saying stupid things like that.

Just shows what y'all really know ... nothing! Reality, you have already been abducted, and don't remember ... go drugs! And on that note, medical science has already benefitted from alien tech. some of the anesthesia used today has off-world origins, very effective stuff.

And, yes there are real ET's visiting this forum, and Earth. Though you Sean, and Truth, are wholly incapable of recognizing this. You have made up your minds that we don't exist, at least not on Earth, and that is the end of it.

Just as a rolling stone gathers no moss, a closed mind never sees the light of day.

Ha! Brilliant. It's this exact s*&t that makes 80% of this board so laughable. I won't go into the poor grammar of the alien who wrote this. Is this a joke? I don't know anymore.

People who say they've been contacted by aliens are delusional. There was a post asking about 'fish -race aliens' the other day. What? I mean really, what?

ET's visiting this forum? I can't even be bothered to to argue against this mad statement.
edit on 26-6-2011 by brasseye because: added it bit

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by brasseye

Ha! Brilliant. It's this exact s*&t that makes 80% of this board so laughable. I won't go into the poor grammar of the alien who wrote this. Is this a joke? I don't know anymore.

People who say they've been contacted by aliens are delusional. There was a post asking about 'fish -race aliens' the other day. What? I mean really, what?

ET's visiting this forum? I can't even be bothered to to argue against this mad statement.
edit on 26-6-2011 by brasseye because: added it bit

If my grammer is all that you can find fault with, then it is very likely that you have no logical argument at all. You are making the same mistake that many Humans make. You have already decided the reality of this in you own closed mind, and there is no amount of evidence that will ever change it. Sad!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by don rumsfeld

You have made up your minds that we don't exist, at least not on Earth, and that is the end of it.

Bold claim.
I would be VERY interested in a demonstration of proof, please.
Hell, I'll even pay.

Yes, indeed, it is a bold claim! However, I do have evidence, unfortunately my server is down right now, hope to have it back on-line is a week or so. So...showing you this evidence right now is difficult. Although, if you look in the "Grey Area" forum there are a couple of threads that contain much of it. The evidence is DNA in nature, so you will need to do some study if you hope to understand it properly.

That being said, I didn't post here to argue my evidence. Though, I am willing to discuss it with you, it should be done in the proper place. Or, wait till later this year, I should have more, and thus a new thread.

Oh, by the way, I'll NEVER ask for any form of payment!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by brasseye
There was a post asking about 'fish -race aliens' the other day. What? I mean really, what?

The 'Fish Aliens' are mentioned in the Bible and are depicted on Sumerian cylinder seals and artwork.

Before you just call everyone nuts, you might actually want to know what your babbling about

And the Pope's Hat is a fish also

edit on 26-6-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
That being said, I didn't post here to argue my evidence. Though, I am willing to discuss it with you, it should be done in the proper place.

KEWL U2U me and lets get together... I could use a little side trip around to moon for some photos
You Do have a ship, right?

edit on 26-6-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I wish i knew i was abducted. I seriously do. But your telling a story without any real evidence so you automatically wrong.

Until i meet one of these people and they have some technology or can use telekinesis then i'll believe those claims.

So, what is "real evidence?"

Somehow I seriously doubt that you know. You really should "lighten-up" a bit! As it is said; "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence."

So...I'll just leave you with this; There is evidence, and if you look hard enough you can find it. By the way, if you don't look; then you aren't really interested in knowing the truth!

As for technology; I could show you Terran technology, and convince quite easily ... because, YOU wouldn't know the difference! Telekinesis on the other hand is a rather tough nut to crack. I've been trying off and on for the past several months ... nothing yet. Telepathy, however, is a bit easier, if I know someone well enough, I can, and have, been able to communicate with them with some degree of reliability. Even though Humans are kind of difficult in that area.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113

except that anesthetics are found in nature, so...

hey dont you claim to be an alien? or is it someone else :/

Yes, anestherics can be found in nature, as well as the lab ... on any world.

And, Yes again; That is me ... your friendly, local, ET.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity why when a human takes another against their will it's called kidnapping, and when an alien does the same thing it's called abduction? I have always wondered that.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowx089
Aww hey no. Take me instead. Not only am I better looking than any of you. I also have a good body to be the perfect solder and a mind that would be well suited to alien tech. I'm already stuck in a world that like a 1000 years behind. A lot of doors you have to manually open these days! WHATS UP WITH THAT!. Yep take me.

I'll go and save the galaxy! An there better be doors that open automaticaly!!

Ya know, that statement about being 1000 years behind is kind of interesting. Human / Terrestrial progress in all areas was delayed almost 1000 years by the Church ... this is documented

However, lets not get into that argument. You may not like my opinion (my feelings are that at the very least "GOD" deserves my left fist in the middle of his face! ... nuff said!)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
MOD NOTE: REFRESHER ON POSTING ON ATS

1. Off topic posts will be actioned by staff.
Post On Topic – Please Review This Link.

2. One word or one line posts that add nothing to the topic will be actioned.
(This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

3. There will be no insults, attacks, name calling or anything like that.
ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics

From here on out...........posting bans may be issued if the rules of ATS are not followed.

Thank you.......carry on.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Just shows what y'all really know ... nothing! Reality, you have already been abducted, and don't remember ... go drugs! And on that note, medical science has already benefitted from alien tech. some of the anesthesia used today has off-world origins, very effective stuff.

I'm a believer but its baseless statements like this that do more damage to our cause than the person who started this thread.

In his case though, if you were going to be abducted it would have already have happened, clearly you have nothing to offer in terms of our celestial cousins learning something

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AtlantisX99

Reality, you have already been abducted, and don't remember ... go drugs! And on that note, medical science has already benefitted from alien tech. some of the anesthesia used today has off-world origins, very effective stuff.

I'm a believer but its baseless statements like this that do more damage to our cause than the person who started this thread.

Actually, that statement has more foundation than you may think. Though, I wasn't being entirely serious with my statement, in that, he may not have been abducted at all. The point I was trying to make is that many abductees never remember the event and experience. This "loss" of memory is in fact induced by drugs, some of which have been adopted by Terrestrial technology; more specifically military and medical.

I have been the subject of repeat abductions since 1951. I am also fully aware how the memories that survive the drugs can seem quite normal, even if a bit painful. I have to this day (60 years later) a clear memory of neighborhood kids beconning me to come play. and a wooden fence being pulled down on me. This "event" should have caused significant injury, but, there was no memory of it by any other family member. Also, this event, according to memory happened near the ocean / beach. However, it is rather unlikely as the only time I lived that near a beach was when I was 2 yrs old ... mother would not have been likely to allow something like this, and of course she had no memory of it. Another event, and as I remember it, I should have been around 6. I was stung on the back of my head by a "black" wasp ... nasty sore ... took weeks to heal. Again, no one else remembers this.

Between these was an event that I don't remember at all, atleast not directly. When I was around 4, and living with mother at grandparent's place (farm). A UFO appeared every day, all day, for about a week. I was told that it had an area that looked like a "door way". On the last day, I went "missing" for around 5 - 8 hours. Family panic! Grandparents, uncle, cousins, basicly the whole family. They failed to find me, and I just returned at the end of the day.

Fastforward to around 1994, my last abduction, at the hands of the U.S. Government. They sprayed a drug into my apartment which rendered everyone more unconscious that we already were (we were sleeping), it also took my Wolf out of the equation. I have a partial memory of being taken to a "restricted" area of the hospital at the local USAF base.

Disclaimer: 1) in the above story the family I refer to was my "Terrestrial family".

What I'm trying to illustrate is that memories of an abduction event may never surface, and if they do, they may be so abstract, or seemingly unrelated, that the subject may never make the connection I truly wish I knew what the drug was, though, I'm very sure it was used again when I had surgery (again in the mid 90's), the set of memories I had while under the anesthesia were identical to those I've "collected" over the years.

So, I don't think my statements were "baseless", The hypothesis above is supported by the data I've collected over my lifetime.

I've also been told that people can not be taken "off-world" and returned with memories intact. So, in my "traumatized" opinion, He may well have been abducted, and never have any memory of it.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
is there a way to tell if you HAVE been abducted, outside missing time or scars from possible implants?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join