It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all you people who claim to be Aliens... ABDUCT ME!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

No you haven't, but whatever, I'm not going to waste any more time being trolled by an internet gimmick.

Oh ... I'm sorry. I thought I had actually posted those DNA results here on ATS, but, after checking, I see I only provided links to that evidence on my server. Unfortunately, my server is down due to a dead motherboard.

So, while I HAVE provided the evidence you seem to want, it is currently unavailable. I tried at one point to consolidate all of the evidence into a single post, but, alas, ATS management decided they did not want that, so it was deleted, and I was banned for a few days. I would really like to make such a post again, but, I am in fear of being banned for doing so. The only option left is to wait at least two more weeks so that I can repair my server.

However, I can assure that the evidence does in fact exist, though, given what you have already said; I doubt you will wait, nor do I feel that you will be able to fully understand my evidence and its possible implecations. Providing said evidence is on me, understanding it is on you.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

However, I can assure that the evidence does in fact exist, though, given what you have already said; I doubt you will wait, nor do I feel that you will be able to fully understand my evidence and its possible implecations. Providing said evidence is on me, understanding it is on you.

Ok then...explain your evidence for the noobs of DNA...

Tell us what degree you have to come to conclusions based on your DNA?

Explain to us how having the DNA from some other continent, while you claim that not one of you ancestors have been to that continent, explain how that makes you an alien?

Your DNA results do not show you have alien DNA, they show you have human DNA and the results are not mysterious at all. When confronted with this, you then go on to say that the proper DNA tests cost a lot of money and that you can not afford those tests but if you could they would show what you claim. So tell us noobs what exactly you the DNA results say to an expert like yourself and how exactly the results make you an alien...basically dumb it down for us eejuts...

edit on 27-6-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Ok then...explain your evidence for the noobs of DNA...

Tell us what degree you have to come to conclusions based on your DNA?

Seems fair enough. I actually have two advanced degrees; MSEE, MSCS. Both older than the hills. But it is the Computer Science that have provided the requsite skills here.

Explain to us how having the DNA from some other continent, while you claim that not one of you ancestors have been to that continent, explain how that makes you an alien?

Your DNA results do not show you have alien DNA, they show you have human DNA and the results are not mysterious at all. When confronted with this, you then go on to say that the proper DNA tests cost a lot of money and that you can not afford those tests but if you could they would show what you claim. So tell us noobs what exactly you the DNA results say to an expert like yourself and how exactly the results make you an alien

Firstly, Terrestrial biological science and technology couldn't recognize off-world DNA unless they were told that is what it was!

Now, the explaination you asked for... Unfortunately we may not have the actual lab results to look at, but ...

In the autosomal (thats the DNA markers used by law enforcement, FBI, et. al.) what we see are the values for the number of "STR" (short tandem repeats) for 16 markers. These can be used to identify an individual. This looks quite Human, but, if we match these results to ethnic populations, we find that the most common place for my set of markers is among populations that originate in central Inda, The next population is African, though it seems quite weak., and a few other populations. What this indicates is that one parent was of central Indian descent.

When I did the "Y-STR" testing ("Y-STR" DNA is passed along the paternal line, virtually intact) it was discovered that "Father" had DNA originating in central (a bit north and east), further it belongs to either "Haplogroup" "A", or "B" (Haplogroup "A" is considered the original male DNA). This serves as confirmation of "Father's" African descent.

None of this is strange in the least, except; Terrestrial Father was quite proud of this Scottish descent, even went to the trouble to have his family line raced ... back to around 1200AD ... no African males in the line. Further data mining on the European DNA databases showed that my entire autsomal did not exist in Europe, and that there was a probability of something on the order of 10E-15 (0.000000000000001). Rather small don't ya think?

Further my Mother's line is supposed to be English, but, as I don't have MtDNA results, we have to leave that for now. What isvery unusual is the fact that I "look" like what my Terrestrial parents said their descent was, Scott / English; Light skin, light hair (blond), etc. with Prussian Blue eyes (almost black at times and very dark all the time).

Now you are thinking; "that doesn't prove your an ET!" You are right it doesn't prove anything other than I have very Human like DNA. But, it does establish that there anomalies in my DNA, anomalies that are difficult to explain. This will require additional testing, Those tests have to be prioritized into my life, and while they are sort of expensive, I do hope to get additional testing done soon (MtDNA, and some others). Although I don't expect those tests to be "conclusive" by any means, but they will add to the body of data that I have. The additional data will assist in process of inferrence as to whether Terrestrial Science can confirm what personal experience has alreay indicated; I'm ET.

It seems entirely reasonable that there may be non-terrestrial species that have DNA that is so "Human-like" that the only real differences may be in the DNA markers. Such as mine which seems to describe someone else. And, of course, the only way to know is to do the science.

Hope that helped.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join