It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all you people who claim to be Aliens... ABDUCT ME!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Sorry. You won't qualify. ALIENS would prefer more compliant ones, the kinds that can be easily mind controlled than those who are NOT docile and who tend to challenge them to an abduction.
edit on 2011-6-27 by pikypiky because: To correct for "proper" grammar and spelling.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
is there a way to tell if you HAVE been abducted, outside missing time or scars from possible implants?

I don't know of any methods that can properly restore obfuscated memories other than "old fashion data collection and analysis". this is quite difficult to say the least. Some might say hypnosis, but, that has proven to something less than reliable. Hypnosis can allow the hypnosist to "color" the memories.

As in my story above, the abduction is obfuscated by inaccurate memories, and events that didn't happen. These "other events" surround the actual abduction and on the surface only indicate that something "may" have happened. Additionally, these memories are those of a very small child. I'm sure that psychologists would tell us that they have little to no relevance and do not even indicate any event occured. However, the data actually tells a somewhat different story. Unfortunately, we can not be 100% sure, fortunately, science can provide us with indicators that can approach a probability of 1. By using methods and proceedures like Baysian Inferrence, and other probabilistic techniques we can "see" if our data does indeed indicate an abduction. But, still, at the end of the day we still won't have a probability of 1 ... just "close".

So in the end, all we truly have in many of these cases is just personal experience, which may work for us as individuals, but rarely for anyone else.

I have often tried to think of a way to get "real" evidence of an abduction, and have failed utterly to think of something that I couldn't fake in half a day on my computer. Like software to activate a camera in the event of movement, unfortunately, any image can be "generated" with the correct application. It's kind of like; I could produce a movie of landing on a starship, it would of course be all CGI (as indeed most images are today, by default). And, of course, it could be produced so as to be nearly "perfect" and virtually indistinguishable from something real.

So ... if One were to suspect they were abducted I would recommend they record all the associated memories, and try to find someone else that may be able to verify those memories. Also examine the memories for "exceptions" (errors), you may find something useful.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I have a question...

Why are aliens so proficient in English? What makes them choose English and not, say, Mandarin, Hindi, French or Spanish? Alot of people speak those languages too.

Why don't they ever write anything in their native language on here? Or post a photo of their home world or something? Surely with all their advanced tech they could bring a USB stick or something with some photos on it

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
It's funny, when I was explaining to my friend what this whole site was about, I mentioned to them that there were more than enough people for me claiming to be ETs lol
What makes people honestly think they are aliens? I'd love to know.
If we follow some people's theories, then technically we're all aliens, space immigrants, hybrids announaki/early man. What is it that gives these people this 'extra' knowledge.
At times in our life, we all get that feeling of "I really don't belong here" but how and why do people get that feeling coupled with the reason that its because we're not of this world?

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
AnthraAndromda has no DNA evidence..his evidence is that he believes he is not from Asia or something like that yet he has Asian blood..

He or she is ridiculous at best...these people are definite sign that where ever he/she is from cannot afford proper healthcare....meaning..if you cannot place them where they need to be...ie...psychiatric institute for the proper medical treatment they so need...they will run around rampant telling us how they are aliens...or past presidents, abductees or whatever their kerazee minds can think up...before it was witches, son of God...but since aliens are the new thing...that is what it is...

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seanwalsh

This Forum Is to make skeptics believe or become more skeptic. So please Don't go around Claiming you've seen UFOs.

SO if you really insist your an alien come abduct me.

You are not worthy!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
All I can say is be careful what you wish for...

If you want it bad enough you will get it but it isn't what you think, they are not what you think....

And if you do find yourself in that situation remember His name and call upon him to save you

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Oh yes...AnthraAndromda is so alien...that the government has kidnapped him/her and is now performing experiments on them for science. They are so interested in him/her...they have decided to do DNA tests on them to confirm he/she is what they say they are. They are so alien that government has stopped them from going on forums and announcing to the public they are here.

Oh wait...not one of those things is happening...hmmm..maybe the government just does not care about alien life forms living on Earth...

edit on 27-6-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Did op get probed?

Is the waiting list long???

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Seanwalsh
SO if you really insist your an alien come abduct me.

You already have been abducted. I saw your name on a list a few weeks ago. Sorry the list is classified so I cannot post it on here. But you can check it out for yourself. You should have a little lump somewhere where the implant was placed.

Or you could try regression hypnosis and have them recall your experience

Ha ha where did you find this list.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
AnthraAndromda has no DNA evidence..his evidence is that he believes he is not from Asia or something like that yet he has Asian blood..

He or she is ridiculous at best...these people are definite sign that where ever he/she is from cannot afford proper healthcare....meaning..if you cannot place them where they need to be...ie...psychiatric institute for the proper medical treatment they so need...they will run around rampant telling us how they are aliens...or past presidents, abductees or whatever their kerazee minds can think up...before it was witches, son of God...but since aliens are the new thing...that is what it is...

You really should have read the reports I've posted, and made some feble attempt to understand. But, alas, you "jerked your knee". Hope it didn't give you a "black eye"

Seriously, the whole subject of abductions, existance of ETs, UFOs, etc. is something you absolutely MUST take seriously, yet with a questioning attitude ... a little skepticism is valueable, but, rejecting "out-of-hand", or its inverse, "accepting without evidence" are both equally wrong. You should also avoid proclaiming a diagnosis where you are not in the least qualified to present one ... as is your case. There have been those who have condemned me for being a kind of "blight" on UFOlogy, when in fact it is peole that think like you that do the real damage. So, please, try to have some, even small, amount of understanding, instead of behaving like a sociopath.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie
It's funny, when I was explaining to my friend what this whole site was about, I mentioned to them that there were more than enough people for me claiming to be ETs lol
What makes people honestly think they are aliens? I'd love to know.
If we follow some people's theories, then technically we're all aliens, space immigrants, hybrids announaki/early man. What is it that gives these people this 'extra' knowledge.
At times in our life, we all get that feeling of "I really don't belong here" but how and why do people get that feeling coupled with the reason that its because we're not of this world?

After thinking about this for a bit, I decided that in my case, anyway, the explaination is "close enough" to "on topic".

In the story I posted earlier, I told about being abducted when I was 4. It took most of my life, but through a combination of esoteric (read: Occult Sciences) training, and many visits to psychologists, I managed to peice together some of what happened during my "missing day".

I was taken aboard the UFO my family and neighbors had observed over that week. There were two short Greys and one "nordic" there. We talked quite a lot, and they injected an implant. At the end of the experience they "dropped the ET bomb". I was told, in so many words (as it were), that I was not Human, This lead to a lifetime of ... shall we say "issues" for me. Fortunately, the issues were not so great that I couldn't finish college, get a couple of advanced degrees, and have a rather nice career as a software engineer. I even got to participate in a few "landmark" projects, was all rather fulfilling. Today, I'm retired (or supposed to be), and can turn those skills and knowledge to other things ... like trying to help Humanity (even though there are those who would reject me without cause). As for any others ... you'll have to ask them, but, if you do; demand evidence!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
There have been those who have condemned me for being a kind of "blight" on UFOlogy, when in fact it is peole that think like you that do the real damage. So, please, try to have some, even small, amount of understanding, instead of behaving like a sociopath.

No offense, but you, and people like you, are a blight on UFOlogy. Even if everything you say is 100% true, your inability, or unwillingness, to provide any evidence of your claims, does nothing but cast a loony shadow over UFOlogy, tainting the subject in the minds of the public.
edit on 27-6-2011 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

No offense, but you, and people like you, are a blight on UFOlogy. Even if everything you say is 100% true, your inability, or unwillingness, to provide any evidence of your claims, does nothing but cast a loony shadow over UFOlogy, tainting the subject in the minds of the public.
edit on 27-6-2011 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

I am truly sorry, but; I have provided evidence! If you are unable to understand, or find, that evidence, well ... what can I say ... that's your bad.

The fact is, that I have provided such evidence, as little and incomplete as it may be, it is still evidence.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Why can't I go around saying I've seen a UFO? I've seen one, I have, I have, I have.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hold on, a blue box should be materializing nearby you any minute now...

Edit: Sorry, got the coordinates wrong and ended up on Ursa Minor Beta. And you know what they say: "when you're tired of Ursa Minor, you're tired of life". I think I'll just go and have a couple of Pan-Galactic Gargle Blasters and try again.
edit on 27/6/11 by The Empty Skies because: (no reason given)

edit on 27/6/11 by The Empty Skies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

No you haven't, but whatever, I'm not going to waste any more time being trolled by an internet gimmick.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Are you still there....or I mean here....you know with us...?

Sec. line
edit on 27-6-2011 by zatara because: I wasn't sure

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Evidence is something i can see with my 2 eyes or something you can catch on film that is genuine. If this is fact, this would be great, I'd probably cry if i new that we really had Space Brothers living among us.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Seanwalsh

Why do you want to be abducted? Do you yourself really believe in life forms from other planets? Have you ever seen a UFO?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join