It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Not Killed by a Bullet?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

I've not looked into much myself in all honesty, just a bit in the past for a thread I didn't even post. Anyway, here's a pic of them together:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/72562721e402.gif[/atsimg]

(The tall man in the middle is suspected to be Harrelson for others who aren't aware)

For comparison, here's a few other images of Charles Harrelson:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e6d86aa8766c.jpg[/atsimg]

So, there's no denying the similarity really. Whether it's him though, well, that's another story. Either way, he fits the description much better than Frank Sturgis to say the least, IMO. Here's a few images once again to compare..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e377e9987bbc.jpg[/atsimg]

Anyway, like I said, I've not looked into this a great deal so I won't comment much further, but I did manage to find some great info still, primarily centered around Harrelson and who the taller "tramp" is. Please see this snippet below:

Charles Harrelson was born in Huntsville, Texas, in 1939. After leaving school Harrelson moved to California where he eventually became an encyclopedia salesman. He later turned to crime and in 1960 was convicted of armed robbery. He was also believed to be a contract killer.

Jack Anderson, is one of those reporters who believe Harrelson was involved in the assassination of John F. Kennedy. In their book The Man on the Grassy Knoll, John R. Craig and Philip A. Rogers claimed that Harrelson and Charles Rogers were the two gunman behind the picket fence on the Grassy Knoll. It was also claimed that Harrelson, Rogers and Chauncey Holt were the three tramps arrested in Dealey Plaza on 22nd November, 1963. It was not until 1992 that the Dallas Police Department revealed that the three tramps were Gus Abrams, John F. Gedney and Harold Doyle.

In 1968 Harrelson, the father of the actor, Woody Harrelson, was convicted of the murder of businessman, Sam Degelia, in a contract killing in South Texas. After serving time he was released.

It is believed that in 1979 Harrelson was paid $250,000 by drug dealers to assassinate the John H. Wood. On 29th May, 1979, Wood was shot dead left his Alamo Heights townhouse. Wood, known as "Maximum John" for his tough sentences of drug traffickers, was the first federal judge to be murdered in the 20th century.

When he was arrested he confessed to being one of the gunman who killed President John F. Kennedy. He later withdrew this confession but he was eventually convicted of the murder of Wood and sentenced to two life sentences.

In 1988 Harrelson told the producer of The Men Who Killed Kennedy, Nigel Turner, that "on November 22, 1963, at 12.30, I was having lunch with a friend in a restaurant in Houston, Texas." He also told Turner that he would not have accepted such a contract as he knew that if he had, he would have ended up, like Lee Harvey Oswald, being killed by the Mafia.

In October, 1991, Chauncey Holt confessed to John Craig, Phillip Rogers and Gary Shaw about his role in the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Holt's story was undermined in 1992 when the Dallas Police Department revealed that the three tramps were Gus Abrams, John F. Gedney and Harold Doyle. Ray and Mary LaFontaine carried out their own research into this claim. They traced Doyle and Gedley who confirmed they were two of the tramps in the photograph. Gus Abrams was dead but his sister identified him as the third tramp in the photograph.

In 1995 Harrelson attempted to break out of Atlanta Federal Prison. He was recaptured and moved to Florence Administrative Maximum Penitentiary in Colorado.
(Source)

Here's a snippet from Wikipedia which is of interest:

Frank Sturgis is thought by some to be the tall tramp in the photographs. Like Hunt, Sturgis was involved both in the Bay of Pigs invasion and the Watergate burglary. In 1959, Sturgis became involved with Marita Lorenz, who later identified Sturgis as a gunman in the assassination. Hunt's confessions before his death similarly implicates Sturgis.

Chauncey Holt, also alleged by some to be the oldest of the tramps, claims to have been a double agent for the CIA and the Mafia, and has claimed that his assignment in Dallas was to provide fake Secret Service credentials to people in the vicinity. Witness reports state that there were one or more unidentified men in the area claiming to be Secret Service agents.

The House Select Committee on Assassinations had forensic anthropologists study the photographic evidence. They were able to rule out E. Howard Hunt, Frank Sturgis, Dan Carswell, Fred Lee Chapman, and other suspects in 1978. The Rockefeller Commission concluded that neither Hunt nor Frank Sturgis was in Dallas on the day of the assassination.

Despite these positive identifications of the tramps and the lack of any connection between them and the assassination, some have maintained their identifications of the three as persons other than Doyle, Gedney and Abrams and have continued to theorize that they may have been connected to the crime.
(Source)

John Gedney is the man you want to read up on as he's suspected of being the taller man some others suspect of being Harrelson.

EDIT: Here's some official government files on John Gedney. I can't find much more about him though. Sorry.

EDIT ONCE AGAIN: Personally though, I have no idea who the "tramp" in question really was. Admittedly, I'm more inclined to believe it was Gedney but It could very well be Harrelson still, I just have no idea.
edit on 30-6-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
I found ANOTHER very strange connection between the JFK assassination and 9-11...

I think 9-11 was planned at the same time as the JFK assassination too.

I just realized I didn't explain this post very well.. for anyone that doesn't know there is a weird rumor of the occult with all the freemasons high up in the government - Skull and Bones etc - Illuminati. The trident motif in both these situations is creepy to me. The Trident is supposed to represent "rules enforcement" in the occult. Did this represent people being punished or redemption on the part of the freemasons etc? Or control?

Also, the subway station of the WTC had this weird eye sysmbol decorating motif. The all seeing eye of horus is also freemason symbolism. And the Old WTC footprint matched the Giza pyramids as does the new footprint of the new design even more. Freemasonry supposedly originiated from egpyt. The 11 numerology comes from the occult too. 9-11.. 3-11 japan quake.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Excellent that summed up a lot of what I knew about it. I found the part about him saying he wouldn't have done it cause he would wind up like LHO popped by the mafia interesting.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

I noticed the trident right away there that is interesting. Do you have a photo of the subway motif?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

Here it is... www.rumormillnews.com... Have you heard the interview with Svali- the Illuminati informant? I can't figure out of she is legit or an Illuminati disinfo agent.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Nice can you see what that eye is centered over in that map I cant really tell.

I think it is the South Pole.....

edit on 30-6-2011 by ParanoidAmerican because: maybe

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican

Nice can you see what that eye is centered over in that map I cant really tell.

I think it is the South Pole.....

edit on 30-6-2011 by ParanoidAmerican because: maybe

I can't really tell from that photo. There were a bunch more photos online of it at one time but they mysteriuously were taken down. Surprise surprise.

I do remember though that the center part was a giant vortex of water,, which is weird because I feel a big part of all this and maybe the key thing that spawned all these super technologies was Viktor Schauberger's work that led to discoverying and mastering antigravity.. and his work was based on understanding the power of the vortex - nature's dynamo and power source you could say.

edit on 30-6-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join