It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New to ATS ... a Main Stream Media Insider!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

And man I really wanted to give out a lot of stars in this thread, I hate that I can't

Anyway, I have questions, but someone else already asked them and you have not yet answered - so please - get some rest - come back fresh and bright tomorrow then PLEASE READ THE THREAD and answer the ones you skipped

At least answer with "I don't know" - I'm totally cool with that answer

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I suppose you'll be looking to create your own internet-show thingy.

To the general population here; LOL @ business insiders coming onto ATS by the "truckloads". Am I seeing a pattern here?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
It's fitting that only member, SaturnFX, has questioned the legitimacy of the op's declaration of working for the msm. People come on here and say they work for the Illuminati or some other half-baked bs and people jump all over it. But, someone says they work for the msm and everyone's all "Oh, hey, we completely believe you and would never question the legitimacy of what you are saying."

And if this guy is new to the site or even a just a lurker how does he know so much about Boondock Saint being labeled an Illuminati? Why won't he say what job title he holds for the msm? We don't need a name or what station he works for. Just a job description would be nice. One that details what he/she does throughout their work day.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Well I noticed this is obvious, but I would like to see more detail from OP and instances personally.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan
reply to post by sussy

News is a business and a commodity and we all know news sells.
It's HOW you sell it, big bucks versus truth?
Isn't ATS a news forum, with every possible human angle portrayed, whether it's factual or made up?

You are so right!
News does sell, and it is actually more profitable the further it gets from the truth!

ATS is a "news" forum, and there are many things here that are factual, semi-factual, and some that are just plain BS.
The difference is that when you read a paper, listen to the radio, or watch the tele, you are being "told" the news.
You can't respond to that news, ask it questions, or demand proof.

Hopefully you've found an outlet for your questions here on ATS, at least you can ask the questions here, you might even get a few intelligent responses!

Exactly. My issue is with the word "is" so to speak. Being told what is happening.
Folks need to use the word "maybe" more often.

However, Obama wouldn't have looked so keen if he went on the podium and announced that Seal Team Six "Might" have killed Osama.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

look there are a million troll posts on here. if this guy is a fake, another one wont make a lick of difference. so if you feel this is all for the purpose of entertainment at least entertain yourself, you owe it to yourself to do that much at least

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

You seem very likable TVTexan

However , I would be remiss in not pointing out that if it weren't for the drones eagerly clammering to collect a paycheck from MSM, and willing to sell their soul, or at least their integrity for said paycheck, we would probably not be having this conversation.

I see you as no different than the ignorent or underprivaliged that joins the military thinking their going to be all they can be and protecting the freedoms and liberty of Americans, just to find themselves being cannon fodder for some stupid A@# political agenda.

Evil prevails when good men ( and Women) stand idley by and do nothing. I think I butchered that quote, but you get the idea.

As you stated in one of your responses on this thread, you continue to work in your chosen field, therefore you cannot name any names. Evidently you haven't grown a pair yet and continue to feed the dragon and as such makes your claims no more than a fart in the wind seeking attention.

Who knows maybe your lonely, now that your divorced or maybe you just have more time on your hands, either way until you start spilling your guts and come clean with some serious facts and names that can put TPTB's feet to the perverbial fire. The truth will set you free my friend

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I think this is a hoax

He is playing with us with his fancy writing, don't get fooled!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb
People come on here and say they work for the Illuminati or some other half-baked bs and people jump all over it. But, someone says they work for the msm and everyone's all "Oh, hey, we completely believe you and would never question the legitimacy of what you are saying."

You must not have read many of the same threads that I have.

Illuminati, Lizard-Guy from middle-earth, The Guy that controls the steering wheel inside the Moon, Former CIA, Your Local FOX Weatherman, NASA Insider, or just a regular ol' Joe who has all the answers to every question that you have ever even thought about asking.

Try any of those. Make sure you use proper grammar, and at least 6 paragraphs. Include plenty of details. Take your time with it. As long as it is well written, drop it in the intro forum, and there will be many more believers than non-believers who are posting. Many of the non-believers are too scared that this might just be THE ONE, so they will sit back for awhile.

[color=EE9A4D]The instant-need-to-believers will wallow in it like pigs in mud on a hot summer day.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

reply to post by no time

I have always felt that if money is involved, then the situation is always completely biased. Because in order to get the money from point A to point B, something has to be done to keep the people that are paying for advertising making a profit as well. I, for one, believe it is absolutely a conspiracy, but not a bunch of Satan worshiping luciferian demi-gods, rather a product of the system. People are trapped into a system where if company a,b,c don't make a profit, then boom, that news network, radio, blog, whatever, isn't going to be around either. And tbh, we are all causing the trap by allowing our government to continue to allow economics, rather than common sense determine our actions for moving forward

I couldn't have put it better myself!
You are one of the few that understand what is going on!

Always Follow the Money!

I would agree with this aside from one minor detail. Ratings go up when Ron Paul gets air time. Ron Paul doesnt get air time.

Welcome to ATS btw.
edit on 26-6-2011 by e11888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS ...

I have a question ... who is behind the media control? Sickening to say the least! I'm thankful I do my homework and am learning the truth. People better learn to read between the lines ... Very seldom do I listen to MSM news programs. All of the unrest in the Middle East ... who's behind that? Anyone wanting the oil or other natural resources of the area. We're up against some evil-hearted people!

Thank you for joining ATS!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
all I can wonder is how many of you actually read the thread

I'm pretty sure in one of his earlier posts he mentioned he was 'behind the camera'

I'm too lazy to look for its exact location, but not too lazy to have read it in the first place

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by notonsamepage
I think this is a hoax

hmm well if it is a hoax, the ability to respond to indepth questions may become.. somewhat overwhelming.

If not, i too welcome you.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

Columbine and JonBenet Ramsey were emotionally draining on me. I was asked to do things that made my stomach sick, many things a wiser and older man would have refused. I have regrets

I hope you will eventually make a thread about the Ramsey case. Like the OJ case, I became a little obsessed with watching the news about it, and would be very interested in hearing your take on things.

In the meantime, I'm glad you signed up, and I hope you'll stay a while.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I think this is a hoax

[/quot
edit on 26-6-2011 by Battleline because: It all came out in the quote box

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline

I think this is a hoax

[/quot
edit on 26-6-2011 by Battleline because: It all came out in the quote box

Im not sure what happen here but I'll try again.

I could not pass this comment up do to past experiance.I have been told that I needed to "fix your grammer and spelling so we can take you seriously" and now your a HOAX if you you do this very thing.

I know,one persons opinion............................damned if you do and damned if you don't,just an observation,welcome to ATS and please more info on Urugauy.

Whats going on mods,why is this in the Quote box
edit on 26-6-2011 by Battleline because: Its all in the quote box again.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Sorry, don't buy your story, OP.

Sounds like someone gathering responses for a book/article about the conspiracy theorists and their crazy ideas about the MSM.

Plant a seed and watch it grow...but I'll not water your seed, lest I know who you are.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

While my position has never given me direct access to some high level executive that's given me marching orders from on high, I can tell you, with all certainly, that THERE IS A CONSPIRACY IN THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c31014ba533b.gif[/atsimg]

You should really also be posting your comments on some more main street sites.

On here, you would be being informative, but you are only preaching to the choir.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
its an obvious scam. who the hell makes tin foil hats?

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Probably Bernie schnitzel, Mitchel Coombes, The polished Knob, Margaret 68 etc, back for another bite of the apple, it may be genuine, but if no real information or answers are forthcoming, then the OP falls short of the claims that they are here to inform us about the mainstream media. We all know it can't be trusted to tell the truth, so what more is there to teach us about it ?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join