It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New to ATS ... a Main Stream Media Insider!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Wow..... what's happened to this thread, were's everyone gone?

Did we run out of virtual rocks to throw or did the topic loose it's glamour?....... move along people, nothing to see here

It's easy to see how the world could be controlled by so very few.... just toss em a bone.... they will do the rest.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LHP666

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

he has. He mentioned the child model case. Jean benoit ramsey? Maybe you should read the thread again?

There's a difference between 'mentioning' something and giving specifics.

Maybe you should read my post again.

Sigh.

Go back and reads his post where he does far more than merely use the word 'mention'.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The Sleeper has awoken.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hot_Wings

Nah, it’s just turning over in its sleep. It can only be awakened by a kiss from its Prince Charming, the OP. And I think he’s thoroughly sick of it. Who can blame him?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Wasn't talking about ATS or the op.
edit on 4-7-2011 by Hot_Wings because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

I had to take a big shovel and get through all the posts(aka poop) in the way. I finally uncovered all your posts and would like to welcome you to ATS since this is your opening thread and thank you for just being yourself. The humor is always needed

I would have to agree with you on most of what you said. Also for every other person adding their own experiences I clap my hands for you. Its great when someone can significantly add substance to a post instead of trolling it without proof of anything but a he says she said semantic b.s.

That aside, I would also really like to know about your dreams/aka visions about the place next to Argentina. Besides the dreams, the actual life events or minor details(what you wish to share) that has been leading you there. I seem to remember you saying everything is pushing you towards that direction. I myself have been looking south, world wise as a target of where it might be a good idea to live. With war on our heels and fire at our backs it would be nice to live somewhere safe. Feel free to share, I bet I'm not the only one interested

Also wanting to know if you have covered anything/seen anything to do with the coming October troop movements, the 27,000 troops being deployed over seas. What your thoughts on that and if you have a plan to move soon?

But thanks again for posting and flagged and tagging it. Lets keep this post rolling a little longer now that I had time to read through it this far.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

THANKS TONS for your kind responses.

Much appreciated.

I think I'd class the government owned media as part of the ruling elite . . . lol.

Yeah, Ted Turner says outlandish things--and seems to believe them. . . . e.g. wishing to be reincarnaged as a deadly plague . . .

He's a globalist to the hilt so his comment about 5 families/owners of the media is . . . a bit curious.

Certainly it IS unhealthy!

Thanks for your insights.

If you ever come up with something startling, please U2U me!

May God be with you and those you love in these darkening times.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Ole Ted Turner, globalist elite ... Do y'all know the reason Jane Fonda divorced him? She became a born-again Christian.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Did she recant or just was quite wobbly for a while?

Or still?

Sounded like she still had a hard time with giving up her blindness in the political realm.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I was wondering if a moderator can jump in, and let me know if I can ask about something specific that happened about a year ago. I would have to mention the name of the suspect. I suspect that there was some kind of media cover-up. That is, if this thread is still active. I've been seriously wondering about this case for a while, and even wrote some stuff that I researched on my blog when it was all going on. If a moderator doesn't have time to answer, I would appreciate it if someone who's been here a while could let me know if I'm allowed to say anything. It's just that my take on it is so contrary to what has been stated in the media. I was in the general area, and I personally witnessed a few weird things concerning it. I realize that he may not know about this specific case, but maybe he can tell me if a story would be washed to the extent that I think it was in this case.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

This thread is dead. If you want to post more here it should be on the topic of this thread. See my private message to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join