New to ATS ... a Main Stream Media Insider!

page: 7
173
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan
reply to post by no time
 





I have always felt that if money is involved, then the situation is always completely biased. Because in order to get the money from point A to point B, something has to be done to keep the people that are paying for advertising making a profit as well. I, for one, believe it is absolutely a conspiracy, but not a bunch of Satan worshiping luciferian demi-gods, rather a product of the system. People are trapped into a system where if company a,b,c don't make a profit, then boom, that news network, radio, blog, whatever, isn't going to be around either. And tbh, we are all causing the trap by allowing our government to continue to allow economics, rather than common sense determine our actions for moving forward


I couldn't have put it better myself!
You are one of the few that understand what is going on!

Always Follow the Money!


So meaning we can't solve problem A and move beyond and to the better because it is against company B,C, & D's interest.

I'm guessing TPTB haven't yet figured out a way for humanity to move foward all the while they continue to make huge profits..

So they try to keep the illusion running as long as possible. And we let them because we are easily tricked and lead to believe anything via all forms of media..

Which once again leads back to the people can change it. But in this country their is purposely very little togetherness and traditions that would bind ALL of USA to fight back because we come from such very different backgrounds and they let racism linger we end up squabling with eachother instead of demanding better news coverage and the honest truth.

Am I close ?

O and about the money trail being allowed to be how it is....I'm guessing that is a long term ploy to keep our attention focused firmly on something. Hence why it is instilled ( news ..nbc,abc ect..) in every generation for the past how many years as "where we actually get the truth "....

Thank you for all you have posted.

The thing you need to watch out on this site is that even most skeptics think a lot of people on here are skeptic crazy.




posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Greetings and welcome!

I'll tell ya what - I don't know if I could have endured a profession in the MSM like you have without blowing a gasket. I have a degree in Broadcasting and worked at a public station for a year. I was so turned off by the liberal leanings of the instructors and teachers that I decided to maintain the career path I originally chose before I went to college. I did learn a lot and use those skills to this day. Actually, the college was even more liberal-leaning than the public TV station I worked at, if you can believe that. Must be I didn't have enough exposure to the management.

I'll be watching to see what good stuff you have to bring to the site (stuff we already know, but the confirmation is so satisfying).

Good luck, and remember - don't feed the trolls. There are lots of them in here.



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31
 


the media has always been biased. bias is a part of human nature because human perception isn't perfect, it's quite skewed. if you told both sides of the story verbatim you might not be biased, but there aren't too many places that will run stories like that, and even less people who will write them and still less editors that will run them. what the OP said is right, the scarier it is, the more violent, the better it is, that story will garner the most attention, and therefore receive the highest ratings (which means more money). there is a hidden agenda, i do believe, but, at it's core, almost every media business is out there to make money, that's the primary concern.. and if someone wanted to pay them money to spin the news a certain way, well that's just even better (for them). i work in the media business also, as a freelancer, but i only have 2 years experience under my belt. but i can tell you that, from my experience, it's all about money, beyond the shadow of a doubt. it's one hundred percent greed



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan
 


This starting to sound like a hoax, the way tvtexan started the thread seemed to be suspicious, even if tvtexan really did work for the media i highly doubt someone like tvtexan would leak any real secrets of the mainstream media.



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan
reply to post by WhiteHat
 


Thanks WhiteHat!

I've got to be honest, I am regretting ever introducing myself. I can't believe some of the things people have posted in response to my thread. I feel like I walked into a monkey cage, where all the monkeys are just screaming and flinging poo at each other.

I want to respond to everyone, but it's a little overwhelming right now, and I don't have the time to sit here all day and defend myself against all the turd flingers.

Is there a reply to all button somewhere?


Ha. Monkeys in a cage flinging poo. Nice one. It's funny that you take such offense to people merely questioning the validity of what you say about yourself.

I'll make it easy for you:

What company do you work for?

What position do you hold there?

What do you do on a daily basis at your job?

Why would you make a tinfoil hat and expect to be taken seriously?



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This is a really cool topic, and I really appreciate your time and input on these questions.

At first I was a little be skeptical about your claims of working in the media so long, and I figured you'd be laying out these elaborate and grand claims, but you actually sound really sincere and believable in the things you're saying. Basically, you're confirming what I've suspected all along: the media itself is driven by advertising and thus, stories need to be spruced up -- oftentimes disingenuously (e.g. stretching the truth, putting a spin, etc) -- to ensure that people watch.

I think the distinction behind your "conspiracy" claim is this: the government does not orchestrate events so that they have something to control people with. The news agencies, however, can spin events that actually happen in ways they want to influence the reaction of the public. But it's less about outright manipulation, and more about preserving viewers to keep that steady flow of cash coming in!



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by tvtexan
 


This starting to sound like a hoax, the way tvtexan started the thread seemed to be suspicious, even if tvtexan really did work for the media i highly doubt someone like tvtexan would leak any real secrets of the mainstream media.


Let alone know any secrets. The OP only responds to positive posts. Something tells me that's because he can't back up what he claims. He only throws insults like "monkeys screaming and flinging poo at each other." This is to make himself out to be a victim when in reality a few people, myself included, have only questioned him and nothing more. No flaming or name calling on our part so I don't understand why the defensive posture. If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen.
edit on 6/26/2011 by PhantomLimb because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Welcome ....(grabs cloth and wipes turd off op's shoulder)

Don't let em get to you , there are always a few in every crowd.

Look forward to your participation in the forums.



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by tvtexan
reply to post by no time
 





I have always felt that if money is involved, then the situation is always completely biased. Because in order to get the money from point A to point B, something has to be done to keep the people that are paying for advertising making a profit as well. I, for one, believe it is absolutely a conspiracy, but not a bunch of Satan worshiping luciferian demi-gods, rather a product of the system. People are trapped into a system where if company a,b,c don't make a profit, then boom, that news network, radio, blog, whatever, isn't going to be around either. And tbh, we are all causing the trap by allowing our government to continue to allow economics, rather than common sense determine our actions for moving forward


I couldn't have put it better myself!
You are one of the few that understand what is going on!

Always Follow the Money!


So meaning we can't solve problem A and move beyond and to the better because it is against company B,C, & D's interest.

I'm guessing TPTB haven't yet figured out a way for humanity to move foward all the while they continue to make huge profits..

So they try to keep the illusion running as long as possible. And we let them because we are easily tricked and lead to believe anything via all forms of media..

Which once again leads back to the people can change it. But in this country their is purposely very little togetherness and traditions that would bind ALL of USA to fight back because we come from such very different backgrounds and they let racism linger we end up squabling with eachother instead of demanding better news coverage and the honest truth.

Am I close ?

O and about the money trail being allowed to be how it is....I'm guessing that is a long term ploy to keep our attention focused firmly on something. Hence why it is instilled ( news ..nbc,abc ect..) in every generation for the past how many years as "where we actually get the truth "....

Thank you for all you have posted.

The thing you need to watch out on this site is that even most skeptics think a lot of people on here are skeptic crazy.


Personally,

I was only stating that Democrats, Republicans, Corporations, Financial Interests, The executive and Judicial Branches, as well as the military, all use MSM to the same end. If they desire to "DO" something politically, they conspire to change the facts in order to create a manufactured sense of urgency to take action. IE Patriot Act, Debt Ceiling, Healthcare bill, Iraq War, etc - while at the same time using misdirection in order to make sure the populace is unaware of the actual ramifications of what is going on IE Casey Anthony Trial, Food Bills, Gun Safety, MIcheal Jackson, Tiger Woods, etc. Which means you will never hear about GE being the Largest polluter on the planet on their Network, NBC. MSM has now become PR firms for whoever has the money to buy their assistance.



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb
 


so you want him to reveal everything about himself? that would make him pretty vulnerable to the higher powers if he discloses any real secret. don't chase this guy away for being safe, i'm sure he didn't come on here to argue, he came on here to let some people know what's up. if you are going to fight the system, you must be smart about it, you must choose your your moves wisely, that is blatantly obvious



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Glad to hear you've finally joined. Look forward to reading some of your future posts with examples and some of your experiences



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by emptyOmind
reply to post by PhantomLimb
 


so you want him to reveal everything about himself? that would make him pretty vulnerable to the higher powers if he discloses any real secret. don't chase this guy away for being safe, i'm sure he didn't come on here to argue, he came on here to let some people know what's up. if you are going to fight the system, you must be smart about it, you must choose your your moves wisely, that is blatantly obvious


I'm sure you're right and he has to be all cloak-and-dagger because the company he works for watches everything he does and monitors his internet activities. Oh wait. If they monitor his internet activities then that would mean that he's already been found out. Oh gosh, hide yourself TVTexan. They're on to you!!!

/sarcasm



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris
 


I'll have to try setting my guitar tuner to 432 hz. I'll report any findings, or lack thereof lol.



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan
 


I feel your pain buddy. I myself served 4 years in the military, and as soon as I brought that up, the trolls came out of the woodwork. Just persevere man. Doesn't matter what any of them say. Oh btw......any insight on the relation between the MSM coverage of Chernobyl and that of Fukushima Daiichi? IMO there are some pretty strange parallels going on between the two that I've come across in my own research. Have you found this to be true?
edit on 26/6/2011 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Just one small observation, anyone in this area will know that it is actually written as Mainstream Media, NOT Main Stream Media, the words have been split up by people like us, so that WE can refer to THEM as MSM. So I say again, it is highly unlikely that they are what they say. It seems that recently, including the other hoax threads by such like as Roswell workers, Government whistleblowers, Illuminati informers, Prediction gurus, scientists, which all turn out to be phonies, that we are still being lead down the same road again. Wasting precious time, which could be spent actually researching conspiracies, not trying to debunk people who are obvious in their nature. If a REAL insider with valuable information ever does appear, they will be identified by the very fact that they will have so much good information to pass on, that the problem will be catching up with the volume of information which they deliver. Till then, we have to do this again and again untill they are found out, then they reappear with more than one identity and talk themselves up by proxy !



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tim3lord
 


Sounds like someone else who wants their answers provided for them. If you want to find out......THEN GO FIND OUT!!!! lmao holy jebus



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Quick question, when stories are cut, trimmed, rinsed, and spun, is it always in the same direction? For example do they always support one political side, or one agenda, or do they just spin it to be as dramatic and shocking as possible without regard for how it affects the accuracy? Have you seen them dramatize one story to demonize a gun owner, but then turn around and dramatize another story in support of a heroic gun owner, or something similar?


That is the way I understand it. They power elite need the general masses to jam into their fear corrals on any given occasion and to jam into their daily grindstone corrals on a reliable basis. All of their communication is based on fear. We are afraid of terror, nuclear reactors, the economy crashing, killer bees, loosing our jobs and loosing our homes. They use these stupid stories to keep us afraid, and slaves to the economy and these stupid jobs that we don't really need, and to keep us believing that these wars are anything other than "for profit" enterprises. And people keep believing this garbage. I don't have TV and don't watch the news at all, but on the rare occasion that I do, the lack of lack of authentic knowledge, information or credibility is painfully evident. Its a joke really.

Follow the Money



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hello tvtexan and welcome to ATS in your new capacity!

Thanks for all your honest insight and for quite literally putting your neck on the line.

I only really have one question for you... and it may be a little far out there for you to answer directly but here goes...

In all the 20 years you have been in the MSM would you lend any of your personal credibility to the idea that there is an entity controlling the course of human conditioning from high up through the MSM?

The reason i ask is because i believe that Lucifer/Satan worshippers are behind the chaos we see in our world today and that entity has used the MSM as an outlet to pour it's negativity in to the world.

If you have ever experienced anything quite so sinister would you be kind enough to share it as i would be most intrigued.

Thanks...



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb

Originally posted by emptyOmind
reply to post by PhantomLimb
 


so you want him to reveal everything about himself? that would make him pretty vulnerable to the higher powers if he discloses any real secret. don't chase this guy away for being safe, i'm sure he didn't come on here to argue, he came on here to let some people know what's up. if you are going to fight the system, you must be smart about it, you must choose your your moves wisely, that is blatantly obvious


I'm sure you're right and he has to be all cloak-and-dagger because the company he works for watches everything he does and monitors his internet activities. Oh wait. If they monitor his internet activities then that would mean that he's already been found out. Oh gosh, hide yourself TVTexan. They're on to you!!!

/sarcasm



no but if he uses his name it would return in a search engine there, smart guy. out here in the real world, when you seek employment, employers often google your name



posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
All one has to do to know that there is a mainstream media conspiracy is read Noam Chomsky's Necessary Illusions. He goes into great detail about many cases of US hypocrisy in the media. I would recommend everyone read it.





new topics
top topics
 
173
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join