It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A test to show you have a weak mind: Proof.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
What is this a fourth grade extra credit quiz?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Very Nice. I enjoyed reading your position fully. (including the side note.
) However I do not agree with you in the slightest. I cannot allow myself to believe in one God. One creator of all things and beings is just preposterous in my mind. I believe in good and evil entities with, to us, infinite knowledge. Just my two cents.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Now, tell me where you stand.

I read the entire op and sidenote. The only actual point seems to be people should read the entire op before posting.

I understand your point, but I don't think I can reward you any points for this. The people who truly take the time to both read and think about the post usually end up somewhere in the back pages of the thread. This typically happens when the thread is either controversial or interesting. So, in order to have ones voice heard in such a thread one MUST scan the op quickly and make a generalized response fairly quickly if they want their opinion actually heard. In case you are wondering, the people who actually succeed to do this become popular on this site as well as many others. Those of us who are the true thinkers get left in the dust, never to be heard of.

So, instead of trying to read through an unreasonably long rambling post... how about simply making your point(s) as short as possible so people aren't wasting their time. This is why the saying "wall-o-text" exists.

I submit that your point is purely ideological and does not match the standards of the internet.

As to the drivel before the sidenote, I really don't think I should indulge any sort of response to it.

"Now, tell me where you stand"
edit on 24-6-2011 by Elzon because: Fixed quote

edit on 24-6-2011 by Elzon because: grammar

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Why would I wan't to believe any of that without even knowing what the Elenin is? How on earth did you come up with all that stuff?

I have a strong mind, since I believed none of the stuff that was in the questioner-if I would have I would have been unbelievably weak, since I would believe anything that I am told (which would be very stupid as well).

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by iamaperson

Did you read the sidenote?

Boncho caught another one I guess?
edit on 24-6-2011 by Elzon because: spelling

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elzon

Did you read the sidenote?

Boncho caught another one I guess?
edit on 24-6-2011 by Elzon because: spelling

Nope, I didn't read any of the post properly, only skimmed through. The question is, however, what are you going to post if you did read the side note, and how is this thread going to develope. I shall leave my original post and stay in shame. Nice post OP
I wonder how many of the people I thought were posting crazy stuff actually had a side note contradicting the other stuff.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Haha, awesome I read the whole post!! Mind you I always read the OP, it's a respect thing.
Mahaha my mind: 01 / weakness: 00

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
i stand on you are a hardcore christian with a very limited mind and if what you think is true there is honestly no reason as you being on this board my mind is open to accept based on if i find it possible. have a good day

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by tamenie
i stand on you are a hardcore christian with a very limited mind and if what you think is true there is honestly no reason as you being on this board my mind is open to accept based on if i find it possible. have a good day

How do you know if the op is a christian, or if he has a limited mind?

I don't know what the questionare has to do with the mind either, more like the validity of the readers opinion or something.

We should all have a good day.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Truely amazing to read through the replies and see how many people failed this test of yours.
Goes to show ya, a whole website full of "minds" here and a vast majority of them are weak.

Thanks for that, nice test.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I must have a weak mind because I can't even make sense of the OP

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I am "weak minded" enough to know that only an extremely arrogant, dogmatic egotist deems himself qualified enough to determine and define who is weak minded and who is not.
I highly doubt anyone here is qualified to make that assessment.
Whatever your true purpose or intention might have been, your post just comes off as a need to stroke your own ego in an attempt to make yourself feel intellectually superior.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Interesting way to get peoples attention. I read the post the whole way through twice to make sure. It's what I usually do with all posts before giving any sort of a reply. Though it does often amuse and astound me that people don't and react one way, then go back and read it, post a little later that they take back what they said because they didn't read it. I understand people react emotionally to certain topics, but I am surprised they don't read all the way through.

I also posted this without reading anyone else's post, thanks for the thought provoking thread

edit on 24/6/11 by Greylore because: I needed to not put some s's where they were >.> I fail at grammar today

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Interesting...your thread appears to be some sort of psyop or thought-altering experiment.

EDIT: I just read the side-note. I get it now. Yes, I have failed miserably. Haha, I like this thread. But in all honestly, I usually do read a whole thread.

edit on 24-6-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greylore
reply to post by boncho

I read the post the whole way through twice to make sure. It's what I usually do with all posts before giving any sort of a reply.

That is a good habit. Actually, I think I used to do that, especially before I had an account, but these days (or at least before this thread), I skim through posts like I don't have time to read everything, especially with posters whose opinions seem somewhat outlandish. I should clean up my act, so my posts make more sense.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

There's an old saying in Tennessee. I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee, that says "Fool me once, shame on.....shame on you. Fool me....err....You can't get fooled again."

Classic attention span test from when I was back in school, many moons ago.

Intro:

Please read all questions carefully before you start.

Question 1: When was the Battle of Hastings?
Question 2..............
Question 37. Please ignore questions 1 to 36. Leave your pencil and paper on your desk, and go to the playground.

dsm1664 = WINNING!

edit on 24-6-2011 by dsm1664 because: sp

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Read and reply to the OP without looking at responses.

Take the test: Read

★People are always complaining about the builderbergers and the NWO and the Illuminati, but it is all a ruse.

★The real people who are against you are your local politicians and your families.

★The builderbergers who are trying to help you out.

★The NWO is trying to find justice for the common man.

Everyone lies to you and you don't see it. Aliens and UFO's and everything of the like has been made up by people seeking attention. None of it ever existed. And it has been perpetuated by people looking to make a name for themselves or out seeking attention. There are no true conspiracies out there. It is just people trying to upset others they don't like.

Religion is real, God is real, and aliens cannot exist because of that. If they did, they would be related to as God's children in the bible. It is obvious that all science is lacking because carbon dating is built off things that people don't understand. People who think there are aliens coming to talk to them are really talking about demons. The devil controls all bad thought that comes into people's heads. The devil is trying to take over the world, not the elite. And the Devil has the most affect on poor and low class people.

The only way to save the world is to enter God's light and stop giving into the Devil. The NWO and the Illuminati should be praised for trying to make the world a better place and get us closer to god.

The final truths:

★Nibiru is real but it is Jesus coming for his return.

★Elenin is real and it is Satan coming for his return.

★There will be a great battle.

And so concludes my test:But you must know and believes these things to truly pass.

Sidenote:
Understanding the mind is tricky because we are all influenced by emotion. And of course I intended my first few paragraphs to be quite emotional. This test may not apply to people who follow me on this board because I assume they will understand where I am going with it before it is over. This is the conclusion, if you are reading this part of it you have passed with flying colors. Anyone who posted a reply before reading this paragraph has failed (The first part of the OP is utter BS). Sadly, I have failed this test a few times in other threads. At some points my mind is weak, instead of reading an OP all the way through I have an emotional reaction to it and post a reply without full comprehension to the topic. Fortunately I have recognized this, and I am hoping to pass on the discovery. To the people that read the sidenote passed, pat yourself on the back.

Now, tell me where you stand.

edit on 23-6-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

The elements of a mind concluded.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664
reply to post by boncho

There's an old saying in Tennessee. I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee, that says "Fool me once, shame on.....shame on you. Fool me....err....You can't get fooled again."

Classic test from when I was back in school, many moons ago.

Intro:

Please read all questions carefully before you start.

Question 2..............
Question 37. Please ignore questions 1 to 36. Leave your pencil and paper on your desk, and go to the playground.

dsm1664 = WINNING!

edit on 24-6-2011 by dsm1664 because: sp

Yes, those questionnaires always got me too. But imagine if we flip it the other way around.

Please answer all questions in order, do not read the next question before completing the previous one.

Question 2..............

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

It's a " how can I learn if I don't read it all" habit. Sometimes I read stupid things that I completely disagree with and then think, why did I waste my time.. But then I think, you still learnt something, if nothing else... that you don't believe the same thing and some people have weird ideas
Shouldn't it be about knowledge of all things? WHo are we to judge whether someone is right or wrong.. it's an opinion, but we don't have to agree with it

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamaperson

Originally posted by dsm1664
reply to post by boncho

Yes, those questionnaires always got me too. But imagine if we flip it the other way around.

Please answer all questions in order, do not read the next question before completing the previous one.

Question 2..............

Our reality would come to an end due to this twisted paradox!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join