It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A test to show you have a weak mind: Proof.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+60 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Read and reply to the OP without looking at responses.

Take the test: Read

★People are always complaining about the builderbergers and the NWO and the Illuminati, but it is all a ruse.

★The real people who are against you are your local politicians and your families.

★The builderbergers who are trying to help you out.

★The NWO is trying to find justice for the common man.

Everyone lies to you and you don't see it. Aliens and UFO's and everything of the like has been made up by people seeking attention. None of it ever existed. And it has been perpetuated by people looking to make a name for themselves or out seeking attention. There are no true conspiracies out there. It is just people trying to upset others they don't like.

Religion is real, God is real, and aliens cannot exist because of that. If they did, they would be related to as God's children in the bible. It is obvious that all science is lacking because carbon dating is built off things that people don't understand. People who think there are aliens coming to talk to them are really talking about demons. The devil controls all bad thought that comes into people's heads. The devil is trying to take over the world, not the elite. And the Devil has the most affect on poor and low class people.

The only way to save the world is to enter God's light and stop giving into the Devil. The NWO and the Illuminati should be praised for trying to make the world a better place and get us closer to god.

The final truths:

★Nibiru is real but it is Jesus coming for his return.

★Elenin is real and it is Satan coming for his return.

★There will be a great battle.

And so concludes my test:But you must know and believes these things to truly pass.

Sidenote:
Understanding the mind is tricky because we are all influenced by emotion. And of course I intended my first few paragraphs to be quite emotional. This test may not apply to people who follow me on this board because I assume they will understand where I am going with it before it is over. This is the conclusion, if you are reading this part of it you have passed with flying colors. Anyone who posted a reply before reading this paragraph has failed (The first part of the OP is utter BS). Sadly, I have failed this test a few times in other threads. At some points my mind is weak, instead of reading an OP all the way through I have an emotional reaction to it and post a reply without full comprehension to the topic. Fortunately I have recognized this, and I am hoping to pass on the discovery. To the people that read the sidenote passed, pat yourself on the back.

Now, tell me where you stand.

edit on 23-6-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I can tell you this is in the wrong forum

Shouldnt this be in with "religion" as thats all i heard throughout your post.

A week mind is, in my opinion someone who accepts something as truth without proof.....

You mock science, yet without it you probably wouldnt have been born...and you would certainly not be typing on a computer right now.

Im done here...waste of time

EDIT: So ive also failed as i neglected to read the sidenote lol

I hate threads like the one you posted, and from the sidenote i can only assume you agree?
edit on 23-6-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Your thread only confuses me, as i can't work out what you
point is.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Fail
reply to post by rigel4

Fail

I suggest both of you read the sidenote.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
jumping to conclusions is not a sign of a weak mind, it's a sign of spending too much time on message boards

link   
source?.....

you didnt show any proof either
edit on 6/23/2011 by ashtonkusher because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by lastbleedingvictim
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh my god I first saw this and just assumed you were a close-minded idiot, then you bring RELIGION into this. You are so ignorant its unreal. Please, kill yourself

Another fail. I suggest you read the sidenote, and realize that the test had to do with reading the full entirety of the OP.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
jesus and satan hitch hiking through the galaxy on a meteor lmao

link   
I did, but i couldn't understand if that meant that you were still ignorant and were just making us take a test, or if you made me read this and waste my time.

link   
hahahaha S&F for you my friend.

Well done. Continue weedin' em out

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I edited my post after reading the sidenote lol

I dont see the point in this?? All it shows is that we scan text and make up in our own minds how we should respond.

There are sooooooo many pointless threads you tend to jump the gun on occasions....i dont see it as a weak mind at all, i see it as learned behavior.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Side note was read, My statement still stands.........Lol
Still don't know what your point is, other than pretending to be cleverer than the rest of
us, by making up some bull# test.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

edit on 23-6-2011 by fuelrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
i read the side note first cuz i dont like taking test....

so do i win or did i cheat?
edit on 6/23/2011 by ashtonkusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
I edited my post after reading the sidenote lol

I dont see the point in this?? All it shows is that we scan text and make up in our own minds how we should respond.

There are sooooooo many pointless threads you tend to jump the gun on occasions....i dont see it as a weak mind at all, i see it as learned behavior.

Possibly. I like where you are going with this. I was a little (little?) outrageous in the first part of the OP, so I can understand where you are coming from.

Personally, I have made changes to the way I read things because of errors that are made in this thread. Some of the best movies, articles and general commentary can start out in a way completely opposite to the conclusion.

The idea is to provoke the reader in the beginning and ease them in the conclusion. Sadly, Elenin and Nibiru threads are nonsense throughout (You're right, there). But I thought it would be fun to run a little experiment like this.

You raise and interesting variable to it. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
jumping to conclusions is not a sign of a weak mind

wait. what?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
hahaha just read sidenote and wana say thank u for making me feel a compleat fool

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
At some points my mind is weak, instead of reading an OP all the way through I have an emotional reaction to it and post a reply without full comprehension to the topic.

Now, tell me where you stand.

I have also been a victim of this. I have since learned to read through the posted material in full before making an A#$ out of myself, or drawing a wrong conclusion.
I do think it happens a lot on here though, you see a topic and start reading through and something makes your blood boil, so you stop and post out of pure anger or emotion without reading further to find out it didn't go down how you thought it did originally because you jumped to a conclusion before taking in all the information.

You know what they say in the end about assuming though.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
i passed and all, and it amuses me watching all these people getting angry

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join