It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A test to show you have a weak mind: Proof.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Good one :-) After reading you first lines I thought 'hmm, what is he smoking to write something like this'. So now I can prove that I read everything. I know that it's hard to find out who hides behind a nickname. ATS may be a bit more prone to trolls than regular boards but you always find those with IQ >100 and those with less. Saddly those with less share their 'knowledge' more often. According to a study those with lower IQ even think that they know more because you need to understand a topic to know that you don't know anything about it.

Nice test and fun to read some of the responses here.
edit on 24-6-2011 by UnixFE because: Corrected typo shate->share

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

So glad to have read that side note first haha....

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Actually, I take everything back.

This is a successful test, but not what the OP thought he was testing for.

I'm actually very disappointed right now.

Does anyone else see where I'm coming from?

Maybe it's just my background, maybe it's years of mentally guiding people to an outcome I preplanned that I see this from another angle.

God knows.

The original test was contaminated from the start. The responses were inevitable.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
i love when people qoute the bible or any religous book as proof of something. i doubt you have read the bible cuz the oldest known copy is in i think acient hebrew,is located in isreal, and if i remember a couple hundred years after the death of jesus(alledged) and has alot less pages than it has now. point religous books are works of men and have grown over the centuries not exactly proof of anything but the lack of credibility of your statements. if there was a satan wouldnt it wear a white robe heal the sick feed the hungry and act like your friend???? who judges other people more than the extremly religous?? who is more unforgiving than the extremly religous? look at the attrocities caused by religons thru out history they are orginsations of hate! of course they act like your freind when they want your money. p.s. read the side note good one got me before my morning coffe kicked in ! s+f
edit on 24-6-2011 by citizen3273676 because: read the sidenote

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Read and reply to the OP without looking at responses.

Take the test: Read

★People are always complaining about the builderbergers and the NWO and the Illuminati, but it is all a ruse.

★The real people who are against you are your local politicians and your families.

★The builderbergers who are trying to help you out.

★The NWO is trying to find justice for the common man.

Everyone lies to you and you don't see it. Aliens and UFO's and everything of the like has been made up by people seeking attention. None of it ever existed. And it has been perpetuated by people looking to make a name for themselves or out seeking attention. There are no true conspiracies out there. It is just people trying to upset others they don't like.

Religion is real, God is real, and aliens cannot exist because of that. If they did, they would be related to as God's children in the bible. It is obvious that all science is lacking because carbon dating is built off things that people don't understand. People who think there are aliens coming to talk to them are really talking about demons. The devil controls all bad thought that comes into people's heads. The devil is trying to take over the world, not the elite. And the Devil has the most affect on poor and low class people.

Wow that sucked me in! I thought I had an intriguing post to read, even though I believe in aliens (weather or not they have visited earth) and OP doesn't. BUT as soon as I hit the "Religion is real, God is real, and aliens cannot exist because of that" I cracked up (Bible doesn't say they don't exist). If just goy told by God that the OP is going to hell what makes me less beleivable than some other prophet 2000 years ago. I know everyone else is not allready following me as a prophet, I do have 13 people following me so thats one more than Jesus and if you don't believe me then you are the same as one of the people that crucified Jesus and cursed him 2000 years ago. You can't ask for proof as that is not what I do I ask for faith. So are you a Jesus hater 2000 years ago or are you a Jesus hater now? I am the prophet

So many things wrong with that original OP statement not the least that aliens and angels could be the same thing. Anyway why do so many Cristians have no idea when where and by who each of the books of the bible were writen by? Why in the same generation that Jesus supposedly lived not one NOT ONE person wrote about him or had heard of him and why do all his life activities, miracles performed and dates of major events occur up to thousands of yours before him in the stories of other gods? ( Why do the time lines with Egypts writings contradict the bible. Anyone religion that is so afriad of teaching its followers its humble beginings is trying to hide something.
Damn why do so many American Christians beleive in pro life except when it comes to death penalty, considering 10% of people killed are innocent statistically (thanks to DNA). EIther pro ALL life or anti ALL life, are you vegetarian? Doesn't take God to tell you that killing animals when not necisary to survive is wrong. Doesn't really matter good luck to you all believers and non believers, love and peace.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

God created evil.

Therefore, God created Satan.

Wrap you head around that one.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

oh my god. jesus flys in space! how freaking awesome is that!!!!

get off it.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This is a religious thread, does not belong in here. Weak mind hmmph, can't even pick the correct forum to post in....

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Damn i went into beast mode on this test! Let's see who can beat my score...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I passed. Go me. I read the whole thing while making a
face till the side note. Then i just choked on mountain dew in mid-laugh.

You make an awesome point, and was ingenious in the way you made it.. Hats off to you, good sir!
edit on 24-6-2011 by Inquisitive1 because: Mountain dew covered keyboard makes for bad typos.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
good test. and good points made mate

a lot of people post without reading the full post and even the links given. it should be a rule that one has to do this before posting a reply

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Well, youve confirmed again what I have been griping about for a few weeks now Ol Mr Boncho... the fact is: Hardly anyone has the patience to read an entire post, click a link, or even think before posting impulsively. Some seem to use this board as a way to indulge some sort of passive aggression and fight with everyone they see post. The lack of decorum and constant flaming nonsense is over the top lately. Threats?? WHen is the last time you have seen one poster threaten to beat another up trying to prove toughness on a message board of all places! My last time was a few days ago... and its been prevalent for months. Have you been getting upset u2u that are unnecessary and unwanted lately? I get them whining about something they *think* you posted or have actually posted they didnt like but knew if they responded in the thread theyd be disciplined by a mod. I have never had that before this year and Ive been here since 2007 and the husband has been here since 2005! I actually got accused of being a mod and posting a persons personal information in a thread.. it was tweeted by an ATS nutter and I was emailed the link! I did no such thing and Im not a mod. Reality is sorta difficult for some.

Weak minds? Nope.. just balls out insane. If this keeps up as it has been lately, SO is going to have to charge for access to ATS just to pay for the psychiatric treatment of the Mods by years end.

So, carry on..and submit your final psychological assessment of the average ATSer.. double spaced and in the correct font.
Now gimme my cookie dammit.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I read it all the way through
Nice thread!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I know nobody loves a gloater, but......

Whoo-hoo I passed !

I read the side note

Good thread op, I learnt because of an April fools joke on these boards, as I didn't read the forum title the thread was in lmao, it got me good.

But now I am invincible (apart from when it comes to SPAG lol)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by havenvideo
This thread is hilarious! I passed before I even opened it.

But to be honest, I didn't expect to see so many fail. Don't know why though, I've known for a long time of coming here that 90% of people who post on this site are... wait... manners and decorum...

I stopped taking things I saw posted on this site seriously a long time ago. I pretty much just come here now for the entertainment value. I get a kick out of seeing "Deny Ignorance" at the top of every page, then scrolling down and seeing nothing but that.

Spot on.

I too passed before even opening the thread. But I have to disagree with you on one point - the results don't surprise me the least.

Boncho, neat way of getting your idea through. Although I think that the target group you were actually targetting failed at grasping the idea at all, so I'm not sure if it was useful, but it was worth the try at least.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Now, tell me where you stand.

I am surprised I made it all the way through without replying.

It was, in my opinioin, a clever experiment.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Cookoo, cookoo

Do you wear a double sided sign saying "the end is near?"

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Good one, and funny to see some fails. People jump down peoples throats a lot on here, they read a few lines and start getting twitchy then go into full rant mode.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Yup unfortunatly many folks take information in posts on faith. Just recently there was a 17+ page post with much heated discusiion. But guess what? The link in the OP was dead. And informationwas was getting twisted and turned all over the place. All anyone had to do was a 2 second google search to get the real facts.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Wow, just finished reading through the entire thread. I am astounded at how many people didn't read the whole thing and jumped in to flame you. Are you going to give each one their own personal FAIL individually???

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join