It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major event about to unfold before your eyes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PacificBlue

I know...it was a typo. Nevada = Nebraska.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Recent picture of Fort Calhoun ..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c3449cef42bb.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2260fb80eca.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fbb8355945ce.jpg[/atsimg]
www.nwd-mr.usace.army.mil...

The wet weather will continue

www.examiner.com...
edit on 22-6-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Guys:

Is there anyway to channel this water to Texas?

They could use the water right about now.

Strange how Mother Nature, plays in extremes. Too much water over there, and not enough water over here, then she switches it all around again for next year.

-E2

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

I thought so, just making sure that they did not built a couple new ones without telling us, these days you never know what to expect.

I have family in Nevada and with everything that is going on, I am glad that there are no nuclear plants there.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Russian news agency claims Obama administration is ordering a news blackout on the Fort Peck situation

someone pls tell me this is untrue!

"A shocking report prepared by Russia’s Federal Atomic Energy Agency (FAAE) on information provided to them by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) states that the Obama regime has ordered a “total and complete” news blackout relating to any information regarding the near catastrophic meltdown of the Fort Calhoun Nuclear Power Plant located in Nebraska."
source:

www.nation.com.pk... -Plant-report

www.salem-news.com...

edit on 22-6-2011 by works4dhs because: (no reason given)

other source quotes original source; trouble wi link
edit on 22-6-2011 by works4dhs because: add link

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

Any idea how recent that pic is?

It doesn't look like it'll take much to completely isolate it and not much more to inundate it.

And the spent fuel pool with 30 years worth of spent fuel rods is open topped from what I hear. Any water washing over it will flush highly radioactive water downstream...

If I lived anywhere downstream I'd have one eye and and ear on the river, dam, and snowmelt reports at all times for the next few weeks.

Personally, I give it 65/35 that we'll have our own nuclear disaster to add to flood woes sometime around mid to late July.

Don't say you weren't warned.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by works4dhs

Your source link is giving me the finger. I mean the 404 error.
That makes me suspicious.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

That's Fort Calhoun, the nuclear power plant in Nebraska. Fort Peck is a dam in Montana, a quick swim upstream.
Though, it wouldn't surprise me if he's order media blackouts on both. The "transparency" President seems to be pretty opaque lately.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime

That's Fort Calhoun, the nuclear power plant in Nebraska. Fort Peck is a dam in Montana, a quick swim upstream.
Though, it wouldn't surprise me if he's order media blackouts on both. The "transparency" President seems to be pretty opaque lately.

Is that some kind of racist slur?

lol just joking.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20

Your source link is giving me the finger. I mean the 404 error.
That makes me suspicious.

couldn't get original link to work. can access thru Google news.
added another link which mentions original article.
various claims of hoax (I would hope so!)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

What a crappy time to perpetrate a hoax huh?
News these days is so jacked up, you can't tell up from down. Oh well, I guess when the animals start running we should too.

Thanks MSM, your efforts to suppress real news have worked flawlessly......bastards.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
anyone wanna go surfing at Gavins Point? its only about a hour drive!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

I was with you about the water never reaching or causing much harm so far away its about 700miles, but I was reading and the Fort Calhoun is flooded at the moment. So that added extra water coming down stream wouldn’t help the situation.
I know there is dams in places along the river, but they have to relieve pressure and with the river already flooding …….and dams over capacity seems it would be dire for a failure in any damn along the river.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Originally posted by funbox

well watch out for saturday and sunday , you got some bad storms on the way

glasgows weather

bar then its sunny and dry.so it is, och aye.

GlaswegianBox

Dude, we're in the USA. The Glasgow you're talking about is in Ireland. We're in the USA.....

Dude, did you click the link? It says '10 Day Weather Forecast for Glasgow, Montana, United States'

Good post OP, you should all check out History Channels show 'Mega Disasters' - the Dam Break episode, it was amazing how many dams in the US are at a point where they need A LOT of work done to them, one was talking about shale, and if it broke a massive tsunami, i'll see if I can find a youtube clip - nup, all I could find where the Yellowstone and Glow train eps. But download it, it's worth watching.

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
When I went to Iraq it was like a wake up call to me about the Alphabet Media back home, not a single bit was accurate. Then I got exposed to Psych ops, which includes blackouts of News. I am so punchy about all this right now. As I posted earlier we are not China or the the former USSR. How is it possible that they are NOT reporting major events in this country. There seems to be a definate upswing in this since Katrina - which after returning from an area where we built - oh I don't know a multimillion dollar airbase in like a month we can't even clean up an American city. I was livid, livid and my PTSD was pinged. This is why Veterans shoot their TV.

How can we LOOSE millions of dollars in Iraq, have the travesty of that little opium trade out of Afghanistan, give billions and billions in a spider web of foriegn aid while owing other nations billions? It is a giant game people, like a ponzi scheme gone bad and the adults won't tell us what is really going on in the world. I am a rational person basically. While they have this stupid Kardashian woman and her upcoming marriage blarring on tv, or they distract us with left vs. right crap - with the bubble headed bleach blonds as the old song goes - they have blown it all while allowing our infrastructute to sink to about third world standards. I mean WTF. I am sure there are some hard working folks that would be happy to be employed building new schools, better roads, better over all infrastructure for this country then sitting at home on unemployment.

But no it is all pass the buck, pass the blame, and now KEEP US IN THE DARK.
How in the world can our country with freedom of speech that allows freaks to protest at funerals not manage to get information to the masses. Are you kidding me. Is this my country? Granted I have had the upturned hairy eyeball since deployment but this - THIS - is really something.

Just don't talk about it I guess and it will all go away.
God help us, downstream, and upstream.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Ft. Peck is at 112% capacity!

Does anyone want to come to New Mexico to play in the sand? I don't know what to say!

Well, yes I do, if anyone has to evacuate and there are animals penned up, please be so kind and let them loose! I do not want to see them suffer any more needlessly than they have to. People can think and react to what is being presented, but animals are not so wise and really cannot be left penned up!

My heart goes out to all but my soul goes out to the innocent ones too! I have seen cows do some amazing things to survive, and horses can swim; so Love them but don't leave them penned!

My prayers are with everyone!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

Believe what you want about them. It doesn't change he fact that they have you right where they want you. Standing there waiting for the governments answers to everything. Asking, "Wheres the government? Why won't they help us?"

Its sad, but either way, they win. If they stop it, or lessen the danger in your eyes, then they're the hero. If it goes, then thousands die, and a national emergency is declared with martial law.

Order out of Chaos

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Sorta looks and feels like... Mother Nature has just set up a large scale game of Dominoes!

S&F to the OP!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

but animals are not so wise and really cannot be left penned up!

I agree that they should not be left in their pens, but I think the animals are much keener to impending danger than we are.

As an earlier post mentioned, if the animals start running....so should we!

Edit to add:

I was looking at the Garrison Dam website, as it is the biggest on the Missouri River, and I noticed the web address. Can anyone explain why it says NWO?

www.nwo.usace.army.mil...

Also, has anyone noticed that the Fort Peck webcam has stopped updating?

edit on 22-6-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Ya gotta fix those cams;

Real time condition of the dam would merit the attention of many downstream.
Need to keep an eye on this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join