It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have Less Kids! Gore Pushes Population Control

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Annee

Lots of laws that don't affect everyone. And people like myself, who live essentially in locations that run their own laws an ignore federal ones, are not affected. You try to force a single child policy on everyone, I guarantee you revolution.

Almost everyone grew up in a community that had laws. You followed those laws just because it was a part of that community. You probably didn't even think twice about it.

Most people follow laws everyday automatically without even thinking about it.

I'd say the biggest problem in America forcing limited birth is religion. Non-religious people tend to be more logical - - and although wouldn't like it - - would accept it if they thought it was needed.

I have zero compassion or patience for "God said to multiply". I really don't care if they like it or not.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yes, local laws. And as is a continuing tradition in america's cities and rural areas, local laws overshadow the federal government, because the federal government has lost legitimacy in those locations. Gangs and Hicks, if you will. If the man with a concealed pistol says no pass, and there's no police around, then guess what, you don't pass.

Also no, most people in america tend to be illogical irregardless of religion. I have observed this keenly. And that's also why you'll never have it in America. To put it bluntly, America is bats**t insane. And as America continues to decay into independent locals ruled by locals instead of federal laws, the likelihood of sanity and logic decrease exponentially. The people's ignorance will be their saving grace in this case. They are indoctrinated.

So it really doesn't matter what you say, Americans won't fly for it. Period. The Federal Government only has control of the suburbs and even that's beginning to fail. In my own childhood I saw the suburbs where I grew up go from pleasant town to gang-ruled barbarism. The Federal government doesn't have power. It has the money the people give it to stfu and do its job. Do anything else, and they don't get anything.

Get out and visit the streets. Talk to the people. See how much power the government has anymore. Cause it doesn't. At this point, the government is held together by a very weak string, barely able to hold together. Simply put, there's a deal between the people and the government. The government stays out of our lives, and we don't stop them from their retarded policies afar and within. They leave us alone, we leave them alone. They try anything funny, they'll see the cities burn and the farmers get their shotguns. You ever see a riot in a city? People quickly... "remove", those government elements that decide to claim more power than they are owed.What this means is this. Both the government and the people have 100% power, and at the same time 0% power. They do what we want and supply, we don't kill them. They cull the herd of our bad boys, and we don't say anything about the powers they overstep. Of course, recently a few of them have been crossing the line. and you see the results of it. Simply put, we are their supply of money and troops, they are our supply of money and troops. They don't take more than they need, we don't kill them. We take whatever we want, and they shut it and live with it.
edit on 6-7-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Yes, local laws. And as is a continuing tradition in america's cities and rural areas, local laws overshadow the federal government, because the federal government has lost legitimacy in those locations.

Oh come on - - we are all following federal laws as well. Who owns the highways? Do you follow the rules of the road? What is the main reason most highways were built?

You just want to close your mind to laws that are federal.

And most laws are not really local laws - - I was just simplifying. Most laws are common laws of society.

Very few laws are specific to locality.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Get out and visit the streets. Talk to the people. See how much power the government has anymore.

Really? If you are talking to people on the streets - - I'm sure you are selectively choosing those people.

Most people are sheep and only care about what directly affects their own little world.

The average person could care less about what the government does.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Highways are police monitored zones. Not the local roads. Not the local police. Not the local communities. In a few suburbs in New York, you follow the local rules and procedures, you get off with a ticket, suck it up, and move on. Examples include, when you're a dumb guy and run a red light and the police honks at you for being dumb, you stop, say sorry, and maybe he'll let you go with a warning. You broke the federal law. But that doesn't mean you get punished.

Most laws are agreed on locally. Standards for the locals, like I just mentioned.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Most people are sheep and only care about what directly affects their own little world.

No actually. Most places people know what their government is doing, but have no reason to stop it. Because it doesn't affect them if they follow along. You must be experienced with the dumber "college boy" type, who by far are the dumbest people I ever did see. Most people actually know a lot more than you give them credit for. You stop the poor from breeding, that affects most of these people. And they will resist.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

No actually. Most places people know what their government is doing, but have no reason to stop it.

NO. The people that care care - - like you. And you probably know those people.

Most people may care some - - but not enough to do anything about it. Most people are apathetic sheep - - they may huff and puff - - but will go along with what the government says is necessary.

The religious will balk on moral principle and being against God's wishes - - - but not because its federal law.

The only thing I'd expect a civil war over today is money - - not principle. Or maybe principle with money at its root.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

And population control isn't about money? Take another gander.

And trust me, how you're describing sheep, I am one too. I do not fight. I infiltrate, and bring it down from inside. I've done that with quite a few things in my life and I'd consider it a personal challenge from God himself to bring down the government you describe all the same.

And to morality, morality is hopelessly flawed. Morality doesn't exist. Even the Bible says that morality has to do with not having sex with everyone you meet. That's all morality is. In context to what you are saying, it does not exist.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyprex
I can only summarize my thoughts with this video of the intro to the movie Idiocracy.

Sure, this movie is not about over population... but it does remind of us an interesting statistic. Folks with lower IQ seem to do the over populating in the US. While folks with higher IQ put some thought into bringing a child into the world.

I had to make a comment on your comment...I would not consider myself to have a lower IQ because I had a large family. I tried almost everything in my power to NOT...I am talking up to tubes being tied and still having another child.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

And population control isn't about money? Take another gander.

You're transferring.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

That's not an answer.

Population control, as it's been shown here, is basically against the poor. Fewer poor means fewer middle class and rich, because someone has to fill their niche. It's class-ism in a new wrapping. Same old Eugenics bull for a new generation of biased fools.

Truth is, the very rich just get richer, and everyone else dies or suffers. Hell no to that.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The thing is, I totally agree with the Georgia Guidestones. They make a lot....of sense. I think any human would agree with me, if not openly then deeply secretly, that this world would be a much better place with far less than half the humans that are currently in it. The problem is, the psychopaths. I'm not talking about a serial killer or a Neocon warhawk, for example, but a scumbag peice of garbage who makes a thread showing a baby animal and saying it's head should be bashed in. This individual --- needs ---- to NOT be alive. I'm serious. I think Adolph Hitler had the right idea, and the --- wrong --- group of humans. They (my target group)are to us as lethal pathogens. That is WHY, my views.
edit on 6-7-2011 by simone50m because: edit.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

It does make a lot of sense. In fact, it's ideal. But until we have space travel to exodus the people to other worlds like Earth, we have to live with it. Ideal and actual are two different things. Ideal often are impossible in the actual world.

As to Psychopaths? A system designed to attract people to the top, but promise rewards to those bellow them who reveal who they really are, and an execution for any corruption at the top, makes for a psychopath death trap, and in turn, the ideal system to keep them hopelessly out of power. Their blood waters the tree of liberty the best. Miracle growth, really.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

That's not an answer.

Population control, as it's been shown here, is basically against the poor. Fewer poor means fewer middle class and rich, because someone has to fill their niche. It's class-ism in a new wrapping. Same old Eugenics bull for a new generation of biased fools.

Truth is, the very rich just get richer, and everyone else dies or suffers. Hell no to that.

Hell no to successful people? Why?

There are many many many people who make a lot of money. How many actually hang onto it and build on it?

There are people who come from poverty - - dedicate themselves - - and become successful.

Really - - why do they deserved to be dragged down by people who don't plan their lives?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
The thing is, I totally agree with the Georgia Guidestones. They make a lot....of sense. I think any human would agree with me, if not openly then deeply secretly, that this world would be a much better place with far less than half the humans that are currently in it. The problem is, the psychopaths. I'm not talking about a serial killer or a Neocon warhawk, for example, but a scumbag peice of garbage who makes a thread showing a baby animal and saying it's head should be bashed in. This individual --- needs ---- to NOT be alive. I'm serious. I think Adolph Hitler had the right idea, and the --- wrong --- group of humans. They (my target group)are to us as lethal pathogens. That is WHY, my views.

I agree with you. (off topic: Hitler was a very fascinating person. Something went seriously wrong).

I agree with the Guidestones too. And I'm not going to qualify it with any - - - buts . . . .

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Your first assumption is that people with wealth can manage their lives. I believe Hollywood proves that quite wrong.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

"Their blood waters the tree of liberty the best. Miracle growth, really."

Hoo, that is some awesome.....poetic sentiment. I ***LIKE*** the way you think. And write.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Your first assumption is that people with wealth can manage their lives. I believe Hollywood proves that quite wrong.

I was born and bred in SOCA. Grew up not too far from Hollywood.

My kid has worked the production side of Hollywood for 20+ years.

What do you know about Hollywood? Stereotyping? Like everyone from the South is a redneck that belongs on Jerry Springer?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

No. But if just one, just one, can be shown to be a bad parent, than the legal basis for your claim is nullified. And Hollywood has train loads of rich, failed parents. Therefore the legal basis that "if you have money, you deserve to have kids" is essentially a null point.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

No. But if just one, just one, can be shown to be a bad parent, than the legal basis for your claim is nullified. And Hollywood has train loads of rich, failed parents. Therefore the legal basis that "if you have money, you deserve to have kids" is essentially a null point.

Society has a train load of bad failed parents - - period!!!!!!!!!!

People are people - - individuals. Like gays - - people are not a group think.

Money does one thing. It gives you more and better choices. You - as an individual - still have to be responsible for the decisions you make with the choices afforded you.

Yes - - some have to work to create better choices for themselves. It still boils down to the responsibility of taking advantage of those choices.

You are so hung up on money - - - I think you better start looking inward as to why.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join