It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A friends 3am experience

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

Thanks for sharing your story. I have had others PM me theres and also post them here. If anyone else has a similar experience they would like to share, please do so. I really want to find out what is going on with my friend. I have known him for over 20 years and he's like a brother to me.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

Interesting. Your friend mentioned the window in the hallway. Was it possible that it had been open, and just at that exact time you looked at the clock...a group of lights, fireflies, or summat came through the window? I dunno.

Also...Were the cluster of orbs visibly distinct? As in, clear as day? As clear as the screen in front of you? I ask this, because of my following statements/points.

Bear in mind:

Your friend just woke up from a very intense dream (which, sounds like it had nothing to do with the orbs, so should not be relevant at all, apart from being vivid & giving him a fuzzy head), at 3 in the morning...So putting those together, naturally you're head & eyes would still be hazy/blurred?

The very first thing you did, was stare at your VCR box, straight after waking up in the middle of the night. Now, wouldn't it be possible that this could have played a trick on your eyes? Sine you'd be looking at one of the only illuminated things in a dark room?

It all sounds interesting, & I do personally believe in certain metaphysical topics...But orbs is one thing I've always had suspicions of being false.

Sorry for coming off as sceptical, just trying to provide possible theories as to what you saw, as well as get a bit more information from you.
edit on 23-6-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
reply to post by connorromanow

But what about the calm and peaceful. Demonic activity only comes with Fear.

nah, not fear. im 14 and living with a demon thats been a part of me for years. i myself am psychic, and the demon and i have a pretty close bond (if you can call it that). its protected me for years and warned me of any threat long before it became. its cold hearted like most demons supposedly are, but only to those against me. other than that, it lets me live my life as much as i dont. ive been outcasted because of steriotypical outlooks on people like me and demons, calling them all a threat and that this world should be ridded of them. actually, theyve made me a better person, though made me hate because its also showed me this world in its true light. and what does it want in return? sure, demons like power and thats all it wants. but it only wants it as much as i do-- enough to be able to control SOME things in life. you may think its not a demon at all, since it protects me, but i can turn that down too. ill hear demonic voices and odd symbols appear in my head (upon investigation, some led to dark magic, chaotic markings, and T.O.P.Y). then on terms of protecting me... it isnt as peaceful as it sounds. i try to keep it calm, but when i lose control (rarely), my consciousness slips and slowly my vision grows darker. once its over, ill suddenly regain my hold over my body as he sinks back into the shadows, leaving me standing before a bleeding body. sure demons can be feared, but dont fear what you know nothing of. if you hate them, theyll hate you back. if you try to kill them, theyll kill you back. if you look at them as an ally, theyll stand at your side. note: im not a satanist, so dont pull that godly bull s*** on me. any questions or comments email me at [email protected].

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I used to wake up a lot at 3 am on the dot.
Just like the OP, one time my ex and I woke up and there were all these orbs floating around the foot of the bed.
It was a bit surreal so we peaced out and stayed over at her parents!

Another time I woke up from a dream where this little girl was staring at me. Looked at the clock. 3 am.

That's just two of the few experiences that I've had.
edit on 25-6-2011 by xEphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for your continued contributions.

My friend says the orbs were not distinct but kind of fuzzy. As far as a burned in image in the retina from looking at the clock in the dark, I suppose that is a possibility. I will ask him about it today.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Cool, let us know when you do!

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Well, we hung out last night for a while. Drank some really horrible Steel Reserve and talked about everything that has happened since this initial instance that started this thread. The first thing we spoke about was the possibility of burni n in on his retinas from looking at the digi clock on his DVR. He does admit the possibility but does not feel this is the case. He said something along the lines of "I only glanced at the clock before the Orbs caught my eye. They were already there"

Nothing quite as starteling as the OP has happened since I posted all this, but he has had instances of shoes not being where he left them, keys dissappearing and finding them outside...in his smoker and various other smaller items just vanishing all together.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Ahh ok...Well it makes it a little more interesting then! The orbs thing is cool(?)

Can you ask your friend if he had any experiences with orbs before? As he was waking up at 3am during the past few weeks.
Also, maybe ask about the background into the actual house. When did he move in? Who were the previous owners of the house, & if he knew anything about them.

Normally, what you described is something that can just be a slip of the mind (for me at least, I can be forgetful), of course. Missing/moved thing normally turn up in random places you just forget about...

However, if it sounds like it's happening more often than not, then it's certainly weird.
edit on 28-6-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Happened to me once, exactly the same way.
Was in my lounge alone, reading a book late at night, must have fallen asleep. Anyway when i woke up on the sofa, I spent a few minutes gathering stuff together to take to bed with me, phone, book, drink etc.
As i stood up something caught my eye outside. At the time i was living in a first floor flat and the lounge had a huge bay window overlooking the street which had nothing covering them, no blinds or curtains.
I watched (with all those items still in my hands) an electric blue ball of light approx the size of a football, glide above the houses on the other side of the road in a straight line from right to left until it went out of sight past the window frame.
This is in an English street so the houses opposite are very close by, it made no sound (window slightly open) and went by about 2 feet above the rooftops at a lazy pace.
Never saw it again or anything like it, but i would not class it as an orb or what i understand to be an orb.

Would'nt worry about it though, you'll just do your own nut in.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Hey guys/gals,

I have bit of an update on this for all of you. What ever it is, it seems to like his flowers. He hasnt seen any more orbs but now twice since that night that he saw the orbs, he has found a flower from his flowerbed outback laying on his couch, right dead in the center of the center cushion. I have seen one of the flowers and the break in the stem is kind of odd. It almost looks like the stem was pushed together, then twisted to make the break. I dont know much about flowers but he said they are Irish Posys if that makes a difference.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Thankyou Derby & friednd for interesting story. I wonder what the flower means and how it physically got there? have you looked at the flower bush outside to see if it has been cut/severed? Maybe the spirit-orb thing is trying to bring your attention to the flower bush, wants something to be found? a chest of gold or a old corpse? I don't know.... Investigate this irish flower bush some more plz let us know......

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouDeserveToKnow
However much I'd like to say that this is indeed paranormal activity, I have experienced something similar.

I once had an awful dream about drowning in the ocean, I woke up and saw fish literally everywhere I looked. I think this phenomena can be explained scientifically.

Perhaps you guys should buy a Ouija board, you can get one on Amazon for like 10 bucks.

NOOOOOOO DO NOT BUY A OUIJA BOARD!!! WHAT HORRIBLE ADVICE!

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Inkrinhuminge

We are supposed to get together tomorrow after work for a beer so I will ask him about checking out the flower bed.

@ Victor03-don't worry man. I don't play with something if I don't know about it. I've never messed around with an ouiji board and don't plan to start now.
edit on 29-6-2011 by DerbyCityLights because: cause I seem to suck at manual formatting...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join