It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adding Youtube vids to your posts is not enough

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Hey guys,

I wanted to file a little compaint here...

As most of us of course are not only tin foil hat wearing jobless paranoid freaks, but actually have a job.
I think I will at least have some backing up from the majority on this remark.

Please, please, please post a few Screen-shots of a graphic video along with the Youtube link!

When I am at work browsing ATS some stuff makes me think: "That's an interesting vid, let's check it out at home.". Coz at my work the proxy blocks streams from Youtube and most others. So when I then get home, I usually forgot half the crap you read here. So I might miss some interesting stuff.

Sounds like a plan?

Thanks for your future curtsy!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
You too? I'm usually not even able to view all of the pictures pictures posted while I'm here at work, but some are viewable. It is a good idea though, for those of us who are borrowing the office's internet for 8 hours of the day.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Abrihetx

lol... "borrow"

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Shouldn't you be working?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Lunch break (sometimes I take mine at my desk), general downtime, etc. Some days are easy days at work and not everyone is worked like a slave. **shrugs shoulders**

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It is actually a violation of ATS Terms and Conditions of Use to JUST post a video without a description of it and an opinion of it.

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

Posting screen shots is not a requirement as many people do not know how or have the means to do so. But giving a description and opinion on it is mandatory

edit on June 22nd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sover3igN

Maybe you should be working at work?

top topics

join