It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% conclusive evidence that a plane did hit the pentagon.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by czlong07
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

How do you know it was a plane? Were you standing next to the building when it went into the building? Were you on the flight? Were you, in some way, involved?

Its called common sense and using your brain,its not hard to do that.

I have both, and use both. However, you still have not been able to prove that it was a plane, or that it was not a missle. Your word is about as usefull as a bag of dung in a kitchen. Until you can prove these two things, then you have nothing but a baseless claim. I, however, do not know what it was. That is why I'm reading this. If you could, go ahead and prove that it was 100% a Commercial Jetliner that smashed a 60 foot hole in the side of a building.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

How do you know it was a plane? Were you standing next to the building when it went into the building? Were you on the flight? Were you, in some way, involved?

Its called common sense and using your brain,its not hard to do that.

I have both, and use both. However, you still have not been able to prove that it was a plane, or that it was not a missle. Your word is about as usefull as a bag of dung in a kitchen. Until you can prove these two things, then you have nothing but a baseless claim. I, however, do not know what it was. That is why I'm reading this. If you could, go ahead and prove that it was 100% a Commercial Jetliner that smashed a 60 foot hole in the side of a building.

Sorry to interrupt , but I think you'll find that the "documented " hole , left by the inpact of the missile , was 20 feet in diameter ....
Carry on

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

Thank you for the correction. I am by no means an expert. I actually know very little of the subject, and am trying to form an educated opinion on the matter at hand. I will carry on, as soon as he sends his retort. Again, thank you for the correction.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

you are not much of a realist if you actually believe half the garbage you are spewing out on this thread.

Planes hit Twin Towers = Dramatic effect + Plenty of witnesses.

Pentagon = effect + no witnesses?

Philidelphia ( one that crashed into field) = effect + no witnesses.

It is understandable to see why people would choose to believe other stories about the Pentagon, because in fact, it was not a plane that hit it.

You say conspiracy theorists grasp at straws to continue their arguments over issues such as this... i say people like you grasp at almost anything to try and debunk a conspiracy theory " oh but the plane, and the wingspan, fliped north to south causing the molecular structure of the plane to crash 3 feet from the earth and flip" i mean dude - who ever believes that really needs there head checked.
Its really simple: The hole left in the Pentagon was to small to be the Plane they said it was! Case closed!!!
Whatever it was, missile, drone, i know after drawing conclusions from reading and studying various news sources that it most certainly wasn't a plane.

new topic anyone?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

11. What’s to gain if the government was involved?

You have to be joking right?

does the War on Terror ring any bells? Patriot Act anyone?

This is what your govt. gained by false flag attacks on their own nation.

Gained undeniable access to all your personal information, new laws which allow them to detain you without charge, list goes on buddy try not to be so ignorant, you sound like a 16 year old who knows nothing.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Absolutely ridiculous.
Makes me so angry that people still believe the governments fairytales.
If a plane hit the Pentagon, where the hell did the planes stabilizer and wings go?!
No sign of them at the entry point, and no damage to suggest that they went inside the building.
They just disappeared...? Gimme a break.
This point alone is enough to raise doubt.
Not to mention the huge engines constructed from TITANIUM that supposedly disappeared/melted.
Anyone who still believes this was a legitimate terror attack needs their head checked.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd

1. Cruise missile or a UAV (that's Unmanned Aerial Vehicle)
2. Good question, I will not speculate on that
3. Force of trajectory, the wings are for guidance over a distance, but once on target they play little else
4. C'mon, they have been found guilty of lying to the public over and over again, better question, why do YOU believe your government?
5. OS = Official Story, again why are you even commenting on this subject if you don't understand why there are questions?
6. Yes, our government has done some pretty sinister stuff in the past, do some research, example Tuskegee Airmen
7. CGI Twin Towers, WTF are you even talking about now, you're just trying to be silly
8. Wings from a Cruise Missile or UAV (i.e. Global Hawk), explosives, chainsaws, vehicles, there are a number of possibilities, if they would actually release the footage from the numerous cameras on and around the Pentagon we might just find out
9. Hundreds? There are a number of other eyewitnesses that say it was a missile or they don't know but it wasn't a 747
10. Yes, hell Cheney shot his buddy in the face, and that was his buddy, so strangers I don't think he'd have a problem executing or "sacrificing"
11. The Patriot Act and the start of the plan laid out by the Project for a New American Century, which called for an event like Pearl Harbor in order to garner public support (you need to research the PNAC document, my friend)

TextCruise missile or a UAV (that's Unmanned Aerial Vehicle)

So what happened to the passengers?

Text3. Force of trajectory, the wings are for guidance over a distance, but once on target they play little else

That makes no sense what so ever to the question on if it was a rocket how did it hit all those strretpost and still continue on.

TextThe last airplane that was shot down? Where do you get that from? The Official Story was the passengers took it down, ya know "Let's Roll!!", all fighters were called off, again do some research.

lol,so you believe that the goverment is telling the truth about the last airplane,but they are not telling the truth about the pentagon.

TextThe Official Story

Textall fighters were called off

Textagain do some research.

either your with the goverment 100%
or your agianst it 100%
its either or buddy...either or.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Thanks for this OP. It is a final nail in this stupid conspiracy theory - one that would like everyone to believe that it was a bomb or missile. Even with analysis like this, you know you will never be able to convince the air heads that think it went otherwise, but for those of us with brains that respect science, we never needed this at all.

S&F for you, and for those who believe in this country as well.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
Thanks for this OP. It is a final nail in this stupid conspiracy theory - one that would like everyone to believe that it was a bomb or missile. Even with analysis like this, you know you will never be able to convince the air heads that think it went otherwise, but for those of us with brains that respect science, we never needed this at all.

S&F for you, and for those who believe in this country as well.

There is a saying that a FOOL and his money are easily parted . I wager that you haven't got two dimes to rub together .

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I would like to start with, your posted video is, IMO, 100% conclusive of nothing but dis-info.

I realize this comment is on page 2 of this thread but I find myself drawn back to it.

The airliner actually flipped 3 feet before impact making the airliner do a slight flip, with that being said, it did not strike the pentagon as the video suggested, it went inside the pentagon slightly on its side with the left or right wing hitting the ground and then going inside the pentagon.

The mind thinks the wings was east and west when it hit, but in reality the wings was facing north and south when it hit making the airliner flip going inside, That’s why the wing structure didn’t show up on the wall and that’s why conspiracies and truthers will assume no plane hit it at all.

Traveling at 500 mile/hour means that it was moving 733.33 feet/sec. Name one thing that can alter its trajectory at this speed in 3 feet. Also it does not matter which angle it hit at, unless the wings suddenly swept back along the fuselage without contacting the building. Sorry Fail.

Here is a picture of the hole created prior to collapse...

Here are the dimensions...

Here is post collapse...

Again with a plane for size...

Here are the specs of the plane with other possibilities...

Here is a montage of the debris...

Here is the actual size of an engine from a 757

Here are the specs of the 757...
www.boeing.com...

So, 200-228 seats not accounted for, luggage non-existent, wings invisible, wrong size engines and wheels, WOW I could go all day with this. This video you posted as conclusive proof is, like I said before, 100% Conclusive Dis-info

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by IPILYA

Brilliant pic's .
At last , something to shut the nay sayers up .
I wish I could give you a flag for providing those pic's

edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Haha. I watched it. Hilarious.

At the speed the "plane" was traveling and the amount of fuel on board.. maybe in an alternate relality but not in this one.

I think you should put your considerable animation skills to use in proving how Banks and Corporations are the friends of the People, how the US Government has never lied and easily prove that Oswald was the shooter.

You made me laugh. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

So what happened to the passengers?

No idea, like I said, I won't speculate, no evidence either way to form a hypothesis from.

3. If it was missiles how could one missile knock down streetlights and stay on course?

That makes no sense what so ever to the question on if it was a rocket how did it hit all those strretpost and still continue on.

I know it's hard, but you have to actually understand how cruise missiles work, like I said before " Force of trajectory, the wings are for guidance over a distance, but once on target they play little else ".

When a Cruise Missile hits the outer structure of a building or other target it's wings are usually ripped off, however the ordinance still continues on through till detonation, the FORCE of the THRUST keeps the main body of the ordinance travelling on it's trajectory, you know like when the boosters separate from the shuttle and it still continues on the trajectory due to the force of the booster engines.

lol,so you believe that the goverment is telling the truth about the last airplane,but they are not telling the truth about the pentagon.

No not at all, just asking where the hell you pulled that theory from, since your stance has been in support of the OS and the OS states that the passengers took it down, I personally think the crash site speaks for itself in the fact that it does not resemble any other airline crash, but does resemble an impact crater from a guided ordinance.

fighters were called off

Why did you even quote that? They were ordered to stand down, I mentioned it since you suggested they shot the flight down.

either your with the goverment 100%
or your agianst it 100%
its either or buddy...either or.

Pretty easy one for me, I don't subscribe to the OS, much like 60% of the actual 9/11 Commission.

But since you said:

To me, the only conspiracy I see in all of the 911 events that happened was,‘ building 7’ and the last air plane that was shot down by our government, other then those 2,the rest are 100% conclusive that it did happen…PERIOD!

Then you are against it 100%, according to your rationale? Either or buddy...either or.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I would like to thank all the conspirators and believers for not turning this thread into a off topic post and manner and decorum thread. Every body has a good point on both sides of the table and all of you presented a very good …and healthy debating atmosphere that I think every one enjoyed.

My final conclusion to this is…Aliens created a portal in which all the airplanes went through and that the government has knowledge of.

‘Portal wars coming soon’

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
plane? nah?

Check out this video taken of a f3 fighter tested in 1988 showing it hit reinforced concrete and vapourising... not "making a huge hole".

Sorry guys.. its physics.

A plane could not have hit the pentagon as instead of being a central hole.. there would more than likey be two small holes where the engines struck... but meh.. some people like to comment without understanding.

That on top of the huge amounts of pilot reports stating that such "low to the ground" flight would have been near impossible in such a large airliner.

Again.. simple physics.

The day I believe a simple animation over actual real word proven physics... is the day i move to america to become a sheep. BAAAAAAAA!

Link
edit on 21-6-2011 by w3nd1g0 because: link entry failage!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
To claim that the official story given by the 9/11 Commission is the truth is to blatantly defy common sense and deny physical evidence. The official story, poorly corroborated by a very inconclusive video which omitted a large amount of data, ignores the many questions from an intelligent and introspective community of both professionals and skeptical citizens. I have several questions, which this video fails to address:

1. How is it possible that a commercial Boeing 757 aircraft can defy the very laws of physics by successfully completing maneuver that hundreds of professionals in the airline and avionics industries have clearly proven impossible for this equipment to achieve without an in-flight structural failure, much less by a pilot who was unskilled at flying even the simplest of single-prop aircraft?

2. How does a 757 enter a building leaving only a 16 ft. diameter hole, leaving no wings, vertical stabilizer or damage from them outside the building?

3. Why were there no passengers or luggage recovered from this accident, yet surrounding/adjacent rooms and offices were virtually unscathed?

4. Why were investigators unable to identify the turbine from the wreckage, who openly stated that it clearly was not from an engine associated with any commercial aircraft that they could identify?

5. Where are the black boxes?

6. Where the dozens and dozens of surveillance videos that captured the accident and why were they never released, save for the one video that hides crucial aircraft identity behind obstacles?

7. Why are there no significant amounts of damaged aircraft in the wreckage, but only a few scraps, all small enough to be easily handled by individual persons?

This is the short list of a few of the obvious questions. There are many others. Clearly, an intelligent person will see the significance of the official story's omission of plausible answers to these very simple questions. While I do not enjoy calling people names or accusing them of being... mentally challenged, I find it quite astonishing that anyone can look at this particular event, without asking themselves the above questions and not experience at least some degree of real skepticism with regard to the official story.
Of course, the rest of the 9/11 official story is even worse, raising literally hundreds of intelligent questions, which continue to be left unanswered, at least with any plausibility.

While I do not know what happened that fateful day, I am incandescent with confidence that the official story is a lie. It is, unequivocally, the single largest insult to my intelligence I've ever had to endure. That anyone in our nation buys it is testament to the gross failure of our educational system and the American social construct.

*sigh*

rockrat

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield
reply to post by MrWendal

We saw the impact.. to answer the poster above..
I have typed out my description of the day 10 different times under 2 different names here on ATS. I do not have any plans to get into a pecker measuring contest over facts and theories. Believe me or don't, I dont give 2 flips, just know that all of you with these facts, are like me showing you the bible as proof of god.. complete BS!!!

So you openly admit you have a sock-puppet? tsk tsk your rep is toast.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
LIES, whats wrong with you man. it blew up the wing that was investigating where the trillion dollars rumsfeld "lost" went.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by IPILYA

Just a couple of notes, and were you a jet engine mechanic?

If you were, then you would note that the turbine shaft you show is missing all of its huge turbine blades, they sheer off immediately because they are made from such a brittle - high tension and heat resistant alloy that includes chromium and rhodium. They have no lateral strength at all and in just about every aircraft crash, the shaft shows all of the blades sheared off just like in your picture, other than that, the turbine shaft is identical.

The wheel you show, is the exact same wheel used in this aircraft minus the central axis hub, which can be pried off with a tool, and certainly would not stand up to an impact. Otherwise, same wheel.

Wanna go further? You need to get YOUR facts strait before publishing crap like this. Every one of your pictures has absolutely explainable scientific reason why they look the way they do. Take it to the bank.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It's simple if a plane really did hit the Pentagon why don't they release more videos? Why do they release only one video that doesn't clearly show the plane? You don't have to be a brain surgeon to figure this out. Your evidence is a Joke!

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join