It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% conclusive evidence that a plane did hit the pentagon.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I don't mean to offend here and I might be wrong, but you and SkepticandBeliever legitimately sound like you're the same person, almost as if you have two accounts and you're pretending to be two people because you feel that will give your arguments more punch. , and coincidentally seem to post at the same time on the same thread. On top of that you both seem to attack people's credibility by emphasizing how outrageous the idea of such a conspiracy theory is without really providing any evidence to back up your claims, other than your opinion, and more attacks.

The idea of you logging onto two different accounts is ironic since you're making "mental health" jokes about truthers as if they're delusional and insane for believing in a theory with a good amount of evidence to back up, while you're switching between accounts to back up your YouTube animation video.

edit on 21-6-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

I am currently on 11 forums, 3 of the forums I have been on for over 9 years, 5 of them a little over 7 years and 3 of them a little under 3 years.

527 and bad handwriting is my signature on all of the forums I am on, I make sure because no one can duplicate the way I write and to make sure that nobody trys to steal or play like they are me.

Sileni527

The last prophet 527

Immortal undercover 527

Immortal Gemini 527

Undercover gemini527

Immortal legend 527

Demigod 527

I have been called all types of names and trolls under the sun in the span of 11 years…but I have never been accused of having two accounts…NEVER!

If you look at all my threads, I have never said the things to any poster like skeptic and believer has said, not saying what he says is wrong, I just do not roll like that.

I do not know and I do not care what skeptic and believer might have said to piss you off, but it has nothing to do with me.
Skeptic and believer is not me and I am not him, in fact I just added him as a friend yesterday because he keeps it 100 and keeps it real and he or she is funny as hell to me.

I am a gemini, and i am so proud to be one that 527-May 27th will always follow me until my last breath on this earth.For me to use another name to prove something is so...mortal and so not kool to other people that follow me from other sites to see whats going on the ats.

TextYou two guys both believe the OS, which on this website is a small fraction

i understand the concept of me beieng the smaller majority on this forum because i dont believe what 99.2% believe on the ats,it holds no water what so ever pertaining to 2 accounts

TextOn top of that you both seem to attack people's credibility by emphasizing how outrageous the idea of such a conspiracy theory is without really providing any evidence to back up your claims, other than your opinion, and more attacks.

TextThe idea of you logging onto two different accounts is ironic since you're making "mental health" jokes about truthers as if they're delusional and insane for believing in a theory with a good amount of evidence to back up,

Can you provide proof of me saying this,thanks,and have a nice day.

Text"mental health" jokes about truthers as if they're delusional and insane for believing in a theory with a good amount of evidence to back up,

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield
reply to post by pajoly

I was there, I saw the plane, and so did HUNDREDS of people, all of which are on record of saying "It was a plane" But, the people that WANT to believe it was a missile will cherry pick the folks that are confused at type of plane.

Myself and 2 other co-workers were there, we saw it, it was a commercial jet! period!

There are ZERO "life points" for finding a conspiracy in everything.

Shaun kinda interesting that you where there plz post your cell phone or pictures to debunk this 9/11 i mean seriously anyone that had been there on that day would have a picture right

Owe by the way would like to see the engines and individuals that should have been all-over the place

Another interesting observation is how where you around to see this as the dod closed everything off for blocks where you questioned?

edit on 21-6-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Like many others that day, I was glued to the television.

The initial reports about the Pentagon were stating that it was a truck that exploded out front. Add the lack of debris, and that at least one witness (the guy interviewed on either CBC or CNN) saw a truck but failed to notice a MASSIVE airliner skimming along the ground and that is far more than enough for me to believe it was NOT a plane.

I am completely open to alternate theories but a plane it was not.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CCLLCCLL

Regardless on the video or any other form of conspircy,it wasnt a missle and thats that.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

How can you be absolutely sure it wasn't a missle?
edit on 21-6-2011 by czlong07 because: misread info

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

It doesnt matter what they say,it was still an airplane...period.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

This is far from the first time this member has posted BS and way already on "The List".

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

How do you know it was a plane? Were you standing next to the building when it went into the building? Were you on the flight? Were you, in some way, involved?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by czlong07

How do you know it was a plane? Were you standing next to the building when it went into the building? Were you on the flight? Were you, in some way, involved?

Its called common sense and using your brain,its not hard to do that.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by balon0

A missile would not have hit so many objects going towards the pentagon if it was a missile.

Yes and a plane could.

Last time I checked a plane was much much better than a missle... is it not?

yep,your correct,a missle doesnt have a wingspan.

They don't?

I'm not weighing in on the validity or invalidity of the video's hypothesis, but I think if YOU are going to try and support the official story then you do need to have an understanding of the concepts in play.

If you are going to counter the missile theory, you cannot simply say a missile doesn't have a wingspan when there is ACTUAL evidence to the contrary.

Regulas-missile.com
Tomahawk
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/492ff56a106e.jpg[/atsimg]
AGM-86
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e721168b7f7f.jpg[/atsimg]
AGM-86c
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca2754d11de8.jpg[/atsimg]
AGM-129
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8263ff794624.jpg[/atsimg]

Not saying ANY of these are the suspects (although the AGM-86 also closely resembles the outline), just denying the ignorance of your statement

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
You cannot be using common sense because if you were you would be asking yourself how a plane created a hole 18ft wide in the Pentagons outer wall.

It doesnt matter how confidently you argue your point, or how aggressively, the FACT remains that a plane cannot cause a hole 18 ft wide......and thats that!!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
1. If it wasn’t an airplane then what was it?

2. If it wasn’t an airplane where are all the passengers?

3. If it was missiles how could one missile knock down streetlights and stay on course?

4. Why do you not believe your government?

5. What does ‘OS’ MEAN?

6. DO you honestly and really think our beloved government would kill all those people, and if yes…why?

7. What happened to the passengers if the twin towers and the pentagon was all cgi or some holographic big time Steven Spielberg Illusion?

8. What knocked the streetlights down?

9. Hundreds of eyewitnesses say it was an airplane…not a missile or anything looking or pertaining to a missile.

10. Do you really think that the president or any other form of US government would have the galls to play with the pentagon and its families like that?

11. What’s to gain if the government was involved?

To me, the only conspiracy I see in all of the 911 events that happened was,‘ building 7’ and the last air plane that was shot down by our government, other then those 2,the rest are 100% conclusive that it did happen…PERIOD!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee

And a plane could NOT cleanly penetrate 9 feet of steel reinforced concrete. No way, no how. Those planes are effectively flying tin cans.

i guess your right.
I guess nothing flying at speeds of over 300ph with the weight of 20thousand plus pounds wouldnt of even pass the first wall huh,like throwing an apple to a wall,it would just bust wide open huh.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ruknus

Airplanes don't disappear in concrete walls..

when they burn in extreme heat they do.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEndisNigh

You are a complete moron. Do you know how difficult it is for someone to fly a plane that low to the ground? And the person who supposedly flew this plane, was not even a professional pilot. Wake up man, seriously

It was a simple landing that pilots perform every day,every hour,and every secondwhats so hard about landing an airplane?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

it was most likely that it was a global hawk drone that hit the pentagon..

do the research

I did - turns out as usual you are WRONG!

Specs for Global Hawk

Specifications (RQ-4A)General characteristics

Crew: 0
Length: 44 ft 5 in (13.54 m)
Wingspan: 116 ft 2 in (35.41 m)
Height: 15 ft 2 in (4.62 m)
Empty weight: 8,490 lb (3,851 kg)
Gross weight: 22,900 lb (10,387 kg)
Powerplant: 1 × Allison Rolls-Royce AE3007H turbofan engine, 7,050 lbf (31.4 kN) thrust
Performance

Maximum speed: 497.1 mph (800.0 km/h; 432.0 kn)
Cruise speed: 404 mph (351 kn; 650 km/h)
Range: 15,525 mi (13,491 nmi; 24,985 km)
Endurance: 36 hours
Service ceiling: 65,000 ft (19,812 m)

The RQ-4 is powered by an Allison Rolls-Royce AE3007H turbofan engine with 7,050 lbf (3,200 kgf / 31.4 kN) thrust, and carries a payload of 2,000 pounds (900 kilograms). The main fuselage is standard aluminum, semi-monocoque construction, while the wings are made of lightweight, high-strength composite materials.

Note - wings are made of composite material AKA plastic

Ever see a Corvette after it hit a tree?

Your fellow morons are complaining that the plane could not penetrazte the building, yet you are saying that
it did ....

Explain how a plastic airplane can smash through the limestone facade, then the brick backing wall which was
recently reinforced with kevlar anti fragmentation layer....

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by benoni
You cannot be using common sense because if you were you would be asking yourself how a plane created a hole 18ft wide in the Pentagons outer wall.

It doesnt matter how confidently you argue your point, or how aggressively, the FACT remains that a plane cannot cause a hole 18 ft wide......and thats that!!

So what happened,you tell me your side of what you think happened?
edit on 21-6-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

1. If it wasn’t an airplane then what was it?

2. If it wasn’t an airplane where are all the passengers?

3. If it was missiles how could one missile knock down streetlights and stay on course?

4. Why do you not believe your government?

5. What does ‘OS’ MEAN?

6. DO you honestly and really think our beloved government would kill all those people, and if yes…why?

7. What happened to the passengers if the twin towers and the pentagon was all cgi or some holographic big time Steven Spielberg Illusion?

8. What knocked the streetlights down?

9. Hundreds of eyewitnesses say it was an airplane…not a missile or anything looking or pertaining to a missile.

10. Do you really think that the president or any other form of US government would have the galls to play with the pentagon and its families like that?

11. What’s to gain if the government was involved?

To me, the only conspiracy I see in all of the 911 events that happened was,‘ building 7’ and the last air plane that was shot down by our government, other then those 2,the rest are 100% conclusive that it did happen…PERIOD!

Seriously? If you don't understand these things then why are you even weighing in?

1. Cruise missile or a UAV (that's Unmanned Aerial Vehicle)
2. Good question, I will not speculate on that
3. Force of trajectory, the wings are for guidance over a distance, but once on target they play little else
4. C'mon, they have been found guilty of lying to the public over and over again, better question, why do YOU believe your government?
5. OS = Official Story, again why are you even commenting on this subject if you don't understand why there are questions?
6. Yes, our government has done some pretty sinister stuff in the past, do some research, example Tuskegee Airmen
7. CGI Twin Towers, WTF are you even talking about now, you're just trying to be silly
8. Wings from a Cruise Missile or UAV (i.e. Global Hawk), explosives, chainsaws, vehicles, there are a number of possibilities, if they would actually release the footage from the numerous cameras on and around the Pentagon we might just find out
9. Hundreds? There are a number of other eyewitnesses that say it was a missile or they don't know but it wasn't a 747
10. Yes, hell Cheney shot his buddy in the face, and that was his buddy, so strangers I don't think he'd have a problem executing or "sacrificing"
11. The Patriot Act and the start of the plan laid out by the Project for a New American Century, which called for an event like Pearl Harbor in order to garner public support (you need to research the PNAC document, my friend)

The last airplane that was shot down? Where do you get that from? The Official Story was the passengers took it down, ya know "Let's Roll!!", all fighters were called off, again do some research.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

reply to post by MrWendal

It doesnt matter what they say,it was still an airplane...period.

And how do you know this is a fact? Look, I'm open to all kinds of opinions about conspiracies, but all I do is present my opinion, and see how many other folks tend to think like me. There have been plenty of pilots that have have said the maneuver this plane made is next to impossible by an experienced pilot. The guys that are said to have flown this plane not six months before this incident could not even fly a small single engine cesna plane. So I'm not buying this conclusive evidence animation, nothing is conclusive until all of the facts are presented, and that has not been done yet.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
It's easy to settle this argument once and for all .
The folk who believe that an airliner didn't strike the Pentagon have the upper hand , because they have documented and wide seen photographic evidence to back up their claim .
The flag waving idiots who believe to the contrary , have no solid evidence what so ever to back up their lame claim .
You have to be a lobotomised , self abusing turd to think that a jet airliner ever hit the Pentagon.

Speaking of lobotomised , self abusing turds , how is ex president George W , nowadays ???

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join