It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is for you "men" out there

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 0288796

I'm sure you will go fight, because that is what real men do? Again, this should be used (sorry for my immodesty) in psych 101 - this is too good to be true

CJ

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Thank you Char-lee, I understand your point. Saldy, there are over 8 million people in Manhattan on any given day and so the ideals in small town USA are not those of Major metropolitan areas.

I was not attempting to say what to tell your children. But there are men, many of them, that wear nail polish. I just think it's good be honest!!

CJ

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by 0288796

I'm sure you will go fight, because that is what real men do? Again, this should be used (sorry for my immodesty) in psych 101 - this is too good to be true

CJ

Actually you've made my night. And I don't mean that as a troll or argument. If you knew who I was you'd actually laugh about it too. It's all good.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 0288796

Here is more from the vault...a pro ball player who is payed more than any other and is dating a movie star...not considered macho...silly...you are mixing the term "choker" with "macho". A-Rod is a choker. Are you a professional fighter? Suprise suprise! Have you ever seen mui-thai kickboxing? Pretty bad apple group of transexuals throwing down, I'd say. They even wear lipstick! The humanity!

But back to the obvious. You are a big macho man who does not like cross dressers or people who wear nail polish & who likes to fight. Apparently you are big into sports. Does your truck have the "balls" hanging from it? Man, you have "outed" yourself like no one I have ever seen on this site! Classic!

CJ

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

reply to post by 0288796

Here is more from the vault...a pro ball player who is payed more than any other and is dating a movie star...not considered macho...silly...you are mixing the term "choker" with "macho". A-Rod is a choker. Are you a professional fighter? Suprise suprise! Have you ever seen mui-thai kickboxing? Pretty bad apple group of transexuals throwing down, I'd say. They even wear lipstick! The humanity!

But back to the obvious. You are a big macho man who does not like cross dressers or people who wear nail polish & who likes to fight. Apparently you are big into sports. Does your truck have the "balls" hanging from it? Man, you have "outed" yourself like no one I have ever seen on this site! Classic!

CJ

It's spelled Muay Thai

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

wow..why are you attacking him so much? He happened to say men don't wear nail polish ,and most of them don't. he happens to have his ideas about what a father should be , and I admire him for that.
You're starting to sound like a screechy woman, harping on one thing over and over.

Think you need to back off, cause he seems like a solid dude to me, and one that I would have loved as a father.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by ColoradoJens

wow..why are you attacking him so much? He happened to say men don't wear nail polish ,and most of them don't. he happens to have his ideas about what a father should be , and I admire him for that.
You're starting to sound like a screechy woman, harping on one thing over and over.

Think you need to back off, cause he seems like a solid dude to me, and one that I would have loved as a father.

Thanks Gabby. Funny, I never even brought up nail polish. I brought up A-Rod did 'roids. Some other lady's husband brought up nail polish. This thread is weird. LOL

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 0288796

Ah, not into it - I dont like watching women-boys hitting each other. So you are a pro fighter eh? Doubt I would know who you were, not my style to watch people bleed all over each other. Nice to think highly of yourself though by claiming if I knew your name I'd laugh. Actually, I wouldn't. You can't seem to follow one simple idea to the next on this forum and yes, it is hilarious that now it is in the "I am a pro boxer and I'm coming to get you - scared?" phase...as I said, you have completely shown yourself to be the person that the OP was discussing. Good luck in your next fight - I hope you don't box because that sport is gone the way of the dino's.

Lastly, as if I know A-Rod, which is classic in and of itself: You wrote - have your people call my people...that is AWESOME! I will do my best to contact A-Rod's agent to "spar" with you - first I need to know who you are - he isn't going to spar with some dude who isn't famous...and secondly, when I get him to agree, what do I get out of it?

CJ

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Gabby, read the whole thread.

CJ

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

reply to post by 0288796

when I get him to agree, what do I get out of it?

CJ

I can't make any promises, but I'll see if i can get you Cameron Diaz

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 0288796

Thanks Gabby. Funny, I never even brought up nail polish. I brought up A-Rod did 'roids. Some other lady's husband brought up nail polish. This thread is weird. LOL

ooops.. sorry bout that. I guess I should read the thread more carefully....

edit on 19-6-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by 0288796

ooops..
sorry bout that.

No worries. It's all good.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 0288796

Just for the record, the lady said no men like to wear nail polish - I gave the most obvious name I could - and when I realized a few years back that, yes, indeed he was wearing nail polish, I too disliked him even more. A-Rod is a dork, but one who wears nail polish - again, just the facts, man

CJ

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

reply to post by 0288796

Just for the record, the lady said no men like to wear nail polish - I gave the most obvious name I could - and when I realized a few years back that, yes, indeed he was wearing nail polish, I too disliked him even more. A-Rod is a dork, but one who wears nail polish - again, just the facts, man

CJ

Man I never claimed he didn't wear nail polish. I just brought up the roids. I KNOW he wears/wore nail polish. lol

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

reply to post by 0288796

CJ

No..I said My husband told his daughter...Guys don't like to wear nail polish etc. We never have known a man who would wear nail polish..I have moved every 2 years all through childhood and lived 4 places as an adult and I have never met a man who would wear nail polish guess it is a big city thing..and of course we are talking colors here.
Now you guys all hug and lets be friends:-)
edit on 19-6-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0288796

reply to post by 0288796

CJ

It's spelled Muay Thai

Hmmm...and how did you know that, unless you yourself are personally familiar with it? ...But I digress.

Back to the OP's post...good for you for being comfortable in your own skin. Kids have a very abbreviated time to enjoy just being "kids" in this super-accelerated society. Any phase they go through doesn't last forever. For any adult ( mom or dad, grandparent, or step-parent ) who is free enough to share a moment that these kids will most likely remember fondly for the remainder of their lives gets Kudos from me.
Happy Father's Day to all.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueSeraSera

It's spelled Muay Thai

Hmmm...and how did you know that, unless you yourself are personally familiar with it? ...But I digress.

Probably because it's one of the most effective and popular of all striking arts and it's known around the world in the fight game? Nearly every fighter in MMA trains in it as well. So let's start bashing everybody!!!!!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Father's day is conspiracy set up by the big corporations to make people spend their money

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Alright - ENOUGH talking about each other. It is off topic and it violates the Curteousy is Mandatory rule

Any more, and this thread will be closed and posting bans issued.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NuroSlam

You are a hero to your little girl and you absolutely rock!!!!! (my opinion of course)

Very few things catch my attention in ways that your thread has so, you have a new fan whether you were looking for one or not.

Thanks for the thread....Good to hear something so positive in regards to the nature of mankind.

Your daughter is very lucky to have you in her life.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join