It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of Photoshopped 9/11 Memorial Photographs.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Fakery, fakery everywhere.
Every drop can be swallowed.

How easy is it for others to deceive us,
when we persist in keeping the wool pulled down over our own eyes.
Psyke.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

My friend, you are really making of fool of yourself here. These "no victims" claims are an embarrassment and are easily disputed. I do agree that there appears to be a number of victims who were faked, just based on my own research, but to claim complete victim fakery is asinine. Clearly, there were bloodied victims who emerged out of the towers horrified and grateful to have gotten out alive. There were bloodied firefighters and police officers giving their accounts of people unable to escape, not to mention the fact that hundreds of emergency personnel lost their lives. This would mean that entire precincts....or even the entire departments of police and firefighters would have to have been involved in this cover-up, otherwise, we would have seen them come forward to refute claims of this person or that person in their precinct dying or even existing.

And that's just the beginning. If you want to prove this outrageous claim of yours then prove there were no ambulances transporting victims to the hospitals. Prove the hospitals were not treating victims from the WTC. Prove that some of the victims' family members who have sued the government over this event are doing so in the memory of someone who does not exist. Prove all those people walking the streets in shock, many of whom were children, were faking their tears as they posted missing person fliers of their loved ones.

Good luck with that, smart one.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

You keep posting more of the same? That leaves only 3 options. 1) You're just trolling. 2) You haven't even looked at the pictures yourself. 3) You need a visit to the eye-doctor. I and others have said it before but anyway: Look at the freaking details.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by pshea38

My friend, you are really making of fool of yourself here. These "no victims" claims are an embarrassment and are easily disputed. I do agree that there appears to be a number of victims who were faked, just based on my own research, but to claim complete victim fakery is asinine. Clearly, there were bloodied victims who emerged out of the towers horrified and grateful to have gotten out alive. There were bloodied firefighters and police officers giving their accounts of people unable to escape, not to mention the fact that hundreds of emergency personnel lost their lives. This would mean that entire precincts....or even the entire departments of police and firefighters would have to have been involved in this cover-up, otherwise, we would have seen them come forward to refute claims of this person or that person in their precinct dying or even existing.

And that's just the beginning. If you want to prove this outrageous claim of yours then prove there were no ambulances transporting victims to the hospitals. Prove the hospitals were not treating victims from the WTC. Prove that some of the victims' family members who have sued the government over this event are doing so in the memory of someone who does not exist. Prove all those people walking the streets in shock, many of whom were children, were faking their tears as they posted missing person fliers of their loved ones.

Good luck with that, smart one.

Hello nightgypsy.

Sorry for not replying before. You accept that many but not most of the victims were faked.
May i ask how many you believe were really killed?
It is asserted (with compelling evidence) that most/all of the 9/11 footages were computer
generated virtual realities, so nothing can be gleaned by examining the available footage.
Fakery does implicate multi level operators, but very few would willingly participate in mass
murder. An awful lot more would participate in a hoax, with a handsome golden
handshake for playing their part. Since the coup d'etat with JFK's assassination, U.S.
politics has been mired in top down systematic corruption, so very little is beyond the
realms of possibility for any government funded agency.

Yes when those actors posted their missing person flyers, they all were faking tears and
playing parts. This was for the benefit of the television public who could be galvanised
by these haunting, emotive scenes. What a strange thing for any real family member to do.
What could they have possibly hoped to have achieved by this course of action?

9/11 was a made for TV movie and fakery pervades throughout. It makes all the sense in
the world to keep the number of victims down to a minimum from a logistical and
conspiritorial point of view.
I have proven this to myself beyond any reasonable doubt.
This is something we all must do.

I don't see why you go so far, but no further. The evidence is there.
I have given links.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by pshea38

You keep posting more of the same? That leaves only 3 options. 1) You're just trolling. 2) You haven't even looked at the pictures yourself. 3) You need a visit to the eye-doctor. I and others have said it before but anyway: Look at the freaking details.

You are a fool if you don't see the issue or understand the point.
I have seen all the videos and they are compelling.
I have also gone through all the other evidence of fakery.
I bet you haven't.
You believe what you will.
You seem to be missing the whole point entirely.
COMPUTER MANIPULATIONS OF GENERATED TYPES PRODUCING
SLIGHT AND UNIMAGINATIVE PHOTOGRAPHIC VARIATIONS.

Adios.

edit on 22-6-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

pshea38, I have no idea how many of the victims were faked. Delving into the authenticity of 3,000 victims is a time consuming task that I have not the patience or time for, but I have spent enough hours on it to know there is merit to the possibility that some victims were faked. However, as I pointed out in my previous post, if a person or organization wants to go to the extent of claiming there were NO victims, they should prove this beyond the presentation of "morphed photos" and "morphed names."

I have yet to see SeptemberClues or any of their followers go to any extensive lengths to prove this outrageous theory of "no victims" such as providing evidence of no WTC victims being admitted into the New York hospitals, lack of actual funerals of the 3,000 alleged victims, or any other proof that none of these people existed. It really isn't that hard to prove that 3,000 people never existed, you know. And the idea that all those bleeding people who escaped the towers and the victim families crying and grieving in the days that followed are a bunch of actors is beyond fringe.

Do you understand that your theory suggesting "faking" everything leaves less chance for someone to blow the whistle is absurd? Don't you see how many people would have to be involved in this thing if it was faked all the way around? Here's what you'd be looking at and the scope of the people who would have to be "paid off."

ALL employees of every single business located inside the towers who should have been at work that day.

The NYC fire dept. and police dept.

The hospital staff who would have to perpetuate a lie that they treated victims who escaped the towers when there were allegedly none in there to begin with.

All the actors, children included, who pretended to have family members die when such victims never existed, and who would have to presumably keep up this lie for the rest of their lives.

Do you get my drift? Some actors, some victims = plausible. All actors, no victims = outrageous at best and worthy of a raised eyebrow.

These allegations have clearly been publicized as an act of disinformation by those hoping to manipulate public opinion. It was a tactic designed to discredit all aspects of these conspiracies in the minds of those so lazy or fearful of the truth that they will taken any other alternate way around it.

Not everyone in the 9/11 "Truth Movement" is easily conned, and in this case, you're not dealing with some teenager who spends his life on the computer entertaining nonsensical crap. You're dealing with a seasoned investigator who's experience spans both sides of the legal spectrum.

Either present the evidence I have spoken of in my last two posts, or peddle this snake oil somewhere else. And any notion to suggest that if one believes some victims and events could be faked, one has to accept the idea that ALL victims and events were faked, will fall on deaf ears here.

I have no idea how you fit into this web....for all I know, you may be just one of those who fell for this concept without thinking it through properly. Who knows, but it is clear what this "no planes, no victim" campaign was intended to do.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Care to prove that? I'd love to see some evidence for your claim and btw you have posted links that have provided nothing. Also those posts you made here dont have any.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
reply to post by jprophet420

Please see the links that i have provided.
I am sure, by your response, that you have a detailed knowledge
of photographic and editting processes and would be interested in the findings.
All the evidence presented, when taken as a whole, leads to the conclusion
that a large number of the 9/11 victims were very likely computer generated entities.
I hope you can find the time to delve into it.

What link? Answer the questions perhaps?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This thread is perhaps the greatest failure of reason and logic ever on ATS.

Its so bad that the truthers and the debunkers agree, almost straight down the line.

Even if there are a lot of photoshopped pictures in the memorial sites or news coverage, or documentaries: so what? That's not evidence for the nonexistence of the people, nor evidence that they didn't die.

What is the OP even talking about? Even if his analysis of the photos were true, and its not, what does this prove: Nothing.

I'm going to go soak my head in saltwater to cleanse this thread from my mind.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

Actually, this line of none-reasoning almost deserves some sort of special recognition. It is stupid layer on top of more stupid. Think about the claim - first they computer generate photos of non-existant people and then they photo shop the non-existant photos!!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Can add option #4 - need to visit doctor to have meds increased.....

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Can add option #4 - need to visit doctor to have meds increased.....

Sorry, can't help you there - already maxed out on the meds...
It would not be difficult for the Government to create and pass off fake victims, since all official identity papers (birth certificates, licenses, passports, etc.) go through the Government. The poor Photoshopping quality is to be expected, since a high end graphic designer would not have clearance to work on such a secretive project.

Looks like a butcher job created on the fly due to lack of skilled employees due to clearance issues. The graphic designers displayed their incompetency by screwing up both on the morphing, the backgrounds, the use of the cloning tool and other effects.

Basically, you need a skilled artists to pass this charade off as authentic. As you can see from the results, there were no artists to be found. Is their no dignity for the victims?

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Yeah, because everybody knows that good graphic designers aren't allowed in the conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal

It would not be difficult for the Government to create and pass off fake victims, since all official identity papers (birth certificates, licenses, passports, etc.) go through the Government.

Actually it would be very difficult - say you live next door to someone, then you hear that they died on 911. you knew them before, so you never see them again

but according to you suddenly you are living next door to someone who died on 911, but you never heard of them, or saw them..

Truthers really do not think their silly conspiracies through!

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

No doubt they spent all their SFX budget on retroactively photoshopping the twin towers into old photos, magazines movies and newsreels to make it seem as if the towers had been there for 40 years or so. I bet if you look carefully enough, you can find something wrong with all photos of the towers.

If they faked all the victims, why not also fake the towers themselves. Think about it-- did you ever visit WTC before it collapsed? The fact is, the towers never existed. The area where they were purported to stand was actually occupied by a parking lot.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

edit on 7/4/2011 by DrEugeneFixer because: double post?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Don't know about ALL victims being fake....
BUT....

Big questions surround the passing off of one girls image which is imposed onto 3 different "body" photos, creating 3 "deceased" girls, all with different names, as seen on a previous page.......

Equally alarming to me is the fact that not ONE person found the series of pix of the same "face" attached to different bodies as being a clear indicator that something smells here...

Why was this issue not mentioned in 5 pages??

I support your view OP....

edit:
When they start belittling you and calling you names you know you are onto something...my fave is the high priest dude who keeps saying he's not having anymore of this and says he's wasting his time.....then he comes back, for more!!
edit on 6-7-2011 by benoni because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

Originally posted by BirdOfillOmen
LOL. This isn't going to sit well with most people...

You say the casualties are "much lower" but 3,000 deaths sounds reasonable for just the World Trade Centers, alone, on a typical work day. So unless you can prove that the buildings were abandoned at the time they were hit, your claims are pretty absurd.

People need to prove things to themselves.

I gave a few links in the OP but there is plenty of evidence to suggest
that the twin were empty at the time of demolition, if only one looks.
LetsRollForums.com and the Hollow Towers can educate us.

3000 deaths did sound reasonable for so long, but now it appears that
the actual count was much closer to the zero side of the number line.

So what is your take on the photos of people clinging on the sides of the building because of all the smoke coming out of the windows from who knows how many stories up high? And the images of people free falling, you know, without a parachute?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by benoni

Because it's not the face pasted over different bodies ffs. Look at the details. Or go and get an eye exam. This has been debunked several times already.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join