It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of Photoshopped 9/11 Memorial Photographs.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticAndBeliever
Plus his hair looks more slicked back and wet in the first photo, In the second one he has more of a straight up and down flick with less gel.

Colour is completely irrelevant. I could get the bottom image to match the top in hue, saturation, skin tone and highlights in minutes.

But anyway they're not the same image, very close but if you look carefully there's obvious differences. Like his ear for example.
edit on 18-6-2011 by TrueInstinct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

My girlfriend's sister always poses the same exact way in every picture she takes down to the angle her face is at, the same smile, same sparkle in her eyes...Im guessing the camera automatically photoshops every image taken of her? Im all for finding the truth about what happened on 9/11 but to start throwing that the actual victims of this heinous crime were all photoshopped into reality is just ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I don't get the logic here. even when I disagree with a 9/11 argument, I can see it's relevance in establishing a part of a theory or explanation.

it is absolutley indisputable the jets crashed into the towers around 9:00 am on a Tuesday. It is also indisputable that the towers came down soon after.

It is indisputable that many human remains were found, and returned to loved ones.

So what is the point here ? Are you making the argument that the towers were empty at 9:00 am or that everyone got out ?

How the heck did anyone survive who was trapped ABOVE where the jets hit ?

on the first anniversary of the attacks, I heard first person accounts from people that were there that day. people that were in the building !!!!

they told me about the sounds of bodies hitting the courtyard after jumping out of windows. people cut in half. firefighters running UP the stairs

are you really making the case that a few pics that were altered to remove non-victims from a victims photo so that photo could appear in a memorial is proof they never existed ?

what is the point of that specifically, and who benefits from it, and how was it done ( not the pics, the whole enchilada, birth certifictaes, school records, medical records, etc) ?

I think this is all about some twisted competition to see who can come up with the strangest idea or just simple trolling

prove me wrong
edit on 18-6-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
On the subject of muscle memory and facial expressions, allow me to post a classic of the genre:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by roboe
On the subject of muscle memory and facial expressions, allow me to post a classic of the genre:

but....but....she's making the same face in all the pictures that HAS to be the same image, that defies physics! lol

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticAndBeliever

but....but....she's making the same face in all the pictures that HAS to be the same image, that defies physics! lol

I will direct you to a post giving another, more blatant example of photo trickery.

Brad Fetcher Disaster posted by equinox.

If your new to the whole idea, that the 9/11 victims are fake. Here is one of the earlier findings found out by simon shack.

I was reading through reality shack, and found this Brad Fetchet piece. Thought I would bring this back 2 to surface. Good for some new people and guests which we recieve here..

Mary Fetchett is founder of the “9/11 Families Steering Ctte” here she is wearing a photograph of her son Brad Fechett pinned on her blouse…. "Brad" is allgedly had to have died in the trade centre

(9/11 family committee)

The photo that she is wearing is the exact same one that is on the cnn memorial site…

("brads" memorial photo)

Here is a photo of Brad dancing with Granma
This picture is a reeeeelllly bad, somewhat amateur and crude cut and paste of the original picture of brads head, onto a larger old man’s face, that has big and chunk and fat neck wrinkles. As demonstrated with the yellow arrows and the red arrow indicates clear tampering effects. Also notice that you can see the Old man cheek through her glasses.

This photo demonstrates how it is actually the same photo as the cnn memorial site and also the same photo, that Mary wears on her blouse. It is just PHOTOSHOPPED!!!

Whether it was lets roll, or the other forums I post up at the first thing asked is..... IS THIS REAL??? IS THE PHOTOS OF BRAD THAT WE ARE SHOWING REAL??

Of course it is .. all septemberclues.info sources are verifiable....

You can find this photo of Brad @ Brad fetchet.com ....... @
www.bradfetchet.com... 6 photo on the left hand side.

Again, the sheer number of these 'anomalies' is very suspicious. I am not trying to
convince anyone but would only urge people to go through the links
provided and to come to your own conclusions.
None of this work is mine but it is all very compelling.
It is a stretch to even begin thinking that some of the victims
may be ficticious entities but this is where the evidence takes us, and beyond.

9/11 Memorial Scams And Simulated Victims

edit on 18-6-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueInstinct

The ear and hair line on ear are the giveaway. This is strange but I can't see what the conspiracy is...

CJ

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I think there is an old Styx song called "Too Much Time on My Hands"...this is really weird...why? why? would this be done?

CJ

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

How the heck did anyone survive who was trapped ABOVE where the jets hit ?

I'd answer your question, however, I do not have x-ray vision and unable to determine how many people, if any, were trapped above the impact line.

Clearly, this is some of the worst piece of photoshopping ever performed. This is one reason why the resolution of these images is so awful. It is a little more difficult to spot the digital image editing when you're dealing with such crappy images. It also could be that these photos were taken with older cameras, a decade or two before 9/11. Either way, it doesn't look good for the official fairy tale crew.

When you're dealing with 9/11 photos or live news video, it appears that piss poor resolution was the order of the day. Here we are in the 21st Century and unable to get a high-res photo of a "victim" or crisp live video image on such a crystal clear day. Who would have thunk it?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I gave a few links in the OP but there is plenty of evidence to suggest that the twin were empty at the time of demolition, if only one looks. LetsRollForums.com and the Hollow Towers can educate us. 3000 deaths did sound reasonable for so long, but now it appears that the actual count was much closer to the zero side of the number line.

You see, pshea38, this statement right here is where you are going to lose everyone. Too many people here on ATS either know people who were killed on 9/11 or are acquainted with people who are, including myself.

I investigated this issue myself for quite some time and I happen to agree with you that there appears to be evidence to suggest a number of the victims alleged to have died on 9/11 never existed. But the evidence to support this is based on much more than what you have provided with these pic of a hand on someone's shoulder.

To suggest those towers were empty and that 3,000 people didn't die completely discredits you in the eyes of others and, unfortunately, shuts them down to accepting some facts that do, indeed, appear to support this theory that at least SOME victims were faked. But, clearly, it can be proven that the majority of them were NOT.

I suppose this was the whole point of this September Clues assertion in the first place--to make the 9/11 conspiracy theorists look like idiots by making some outrageous claim like "no victims" died in the the WTC. That way, people wouldn't even be open to the idea at all and, therefore, would dismiss the evidence that was credible.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
insurance fraud ? this is about insurance fraud ?

what a total waste of time

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

For heavens sake those two photographs look nothing alike. The look on the guys face may be the same but look at the details. Please.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
i dont wanna go offtopic, but this is just silly.

you are arguing about 3k deaths that happened ten years ago.

hell, the national american passtime seems to be arguing about 9 11...

yet you dont even notice more americans died in wichever war you are fighting this year for the last ten years. in bigger numbers than those who died in the towers.

no wonder your politicians act the way they do...

seriosly the irony in all this is just... ironic.

americans get over it really, and take your country back.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Alot of the turmoil we see around us today stems from 9/11. This turmoil can only continue
and escalate. If the people realise the truth of 9/11, how it was a televisual haox (used as
a pretense to sucker people into supporting the foreign invasion of sovereign nations and
the plundering of valuable resourses), in which there were no terrorists, no planes and few
if any victims, they would surely be stirred into action.
Computer generated virtual reality imaging, paid actors and a complicit mainstream
media were used in tamdem to sell the 9/11 official story myth. Most of the 'victims' are computer
generated entities never having had real existences. The 9/11 story has played on our heartstrings
long enough. There is simply too much evidence gathered to show that the above scenario ia accurate.
Anyone who hasn't looked seriously into 9/11 video and victim fakery and come away convinced
is seriously missing something.

Video Fakery Evidence
Victim Fakery Evidence

The past is prologue.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Anyone who hasn't looked seriously into 9/11 video and victim fakery and come away convinced is seriously missing something.

To this day, very few care. This apathy by the general public was the main reason why the perps had a cakewalk in pulling off this scam. Getting over on a feeble minded populace isn't exactly a major accomplishment, by any stretch of the imagination. It's actually a sign of first class cowardice, if anything.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts

Originally posted by pshea38

It means that many of the truth movements are financed and directed by the military industrial complex,
to distract from the actual truth and act as gatekeepers to steer OS doubters into half-truths and away from the heart of matters....

Hmm, by this silliness, I would have to say that this is what YOU are in fact trying to do here...

Just a hunch...

And it is silliness because you say it is.

Why have truth movements achieved so very little in ten years?
Why is there a ban on even mentioning video and victim fakery on most of their forums,
when there is overwhelming, clear evidence freely available?
Dr. Jim Fetzer was ostracized by longtime collegues when he picked on the fakery aspects
of 9/11, and he is one of the smartest out there.
The perpetrators of the hoax know they must at all costs keep fakery discussions away
from main stream 9/11 theorising, because they know that if this truth does escape and
is allowed to run, there really will be hell to pay.

More than just a hunch, beavis (or is it the other one?).

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/33499dc72171.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a67b72eb1574.jpg[/atsimg]

Do you agree that these are identical images of the subject with differing backgrounds?

They are not identical -
different shirt
different hair around left ear
different angle of head
hair is not the same all over
left sideburn is different
different wrinkles.
etc.

It just shows desperate the "truthers" are getting, making up crap like this!

Ok, you needed to tell me that they have different shirts because i still wouldn't have
spotted that!

The point is that the subjects of the images are computer generated, blended in with
backgrounds and then photoshop tweaked to produce what at first glance appears to
be different photographs. taken at different times under different conditions, but upon
closer inspection reveals itself to be what it is - fakery.
Do you believe this technology impossible in 2001?

The truth seems desperate to those who will not see.
Knock the crap off.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Knock the crap off.

right back at ya ace

have any of the intrepid cub reporters looked for birth certificates, school records, drivers license info ?

or

is this all based on pics on the net ?

in a prior post, you said "most" of the deaths are fake. that would mean 1,501 or more.

go ahead and list them

I'm patient, I'll wait

please understand I mean vetted names where no birth certificate can be found, school records, death certificates or drivers licenses

don't waste our time if all you have is pics on the web

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by roboe
In the grand scheme of things, this has to be one of the most stilly theories.

Of all the pictures, only the lady with the blue background seems photoshopped, and in that case I can certainly understand why they'd do it, since a detached hand would look kind of strange.

I went through the same troubles when my father died, of having to find a good picture of him to use for the program at the funeral. Trouble was, there weren't very many to choose from. In almost all of them, there was some form of distraction, so I ended up taking one with the least amount of background clutter and then whitening out whatever I didn't want there.

Brian is a flipped image. Look at the teeth.

These are just a few more of the many many other peculiarities.

Please go through the link 9/11 Victim Fakery Evidence and let me know if you think it is still a most silly theory.
Thanks

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thalestris
The images of the women obviously shopped. Why wouldn't someone want their loved one as the main image of a memorial to them without clutter? Seems a silly bone of contention here and rather petty.

As for the same facial expressions pasted onto another image. Do a simple youtube search for "facial expression never changes in pictures" and you'll see many people who have the same expressions in many pictures.

It's as simple as muscle memory. You get used to smiling and facing a certain way for a picture that it becomes robotic and second nature.

Can photo manipulation be done? Sure it can, I have done it myself many times. I have also taken many pictures of my own of people who use the same expression.

I've got as many questions about 9/11 as many others do, but really this is rather petty and stupid.

Thanks for your response. I have presented only a few examples of many.
Please go through this link 9/11 Memorial Scams. I would be very interested in knowing if your above opinion still holds afterwards.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/33499dc72171.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a67b72eb1574.jpg[/atsimg]

Do you agree that these are identical images of the subject with differing backgrounds?

They are not identical -
different shirt
different hair around left ear
different angle of head
hair is not the same all over
left sideburn is different
different wrinkles.
etc.

It just shows desperate the "truthers" are getting, making up crap like this!

Ok, you needed to tell me that they have different shirts because i still wouldn't have
spotted that!

The point is that the subjects of the images are computer generated, blended in with
backgrounds and then photoshop tweaked to produce what at first glance appears to
be different photographs. taken at different times under different conditions, but upon
closer inspection reveals itself to be what it is - fakery.
Do you believe this technology impossible in 2001?

The truth seems desperate to those who will not see.
Knock the crap off.

Nobody said it wasn't possible, we just said there's no PROOF that that is the case considering the 2 pictures are obviously not the same lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join