It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of Photoshopped 9/11 Memorial Photographs.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

Originally posted by RobertAntonWeishaupt
reply to post by pshea38

Egads. This is the kind of stuff that makes me believe in dis-info campaigns. Way to present the lamest, most bat feces silly strawman argument. The better to weaken the entire Truth Movement with, I suppose.

Truth movement my arse.
This is their Must-Stay-Away-From area.
Not because of logic and evidence, but because of Direct Orders.

Thanks for dropping by.

Um . . . you're welcome? What does your response even mean? Who's "Must-Stay-Away-From" area? Truthers? Believers? And who is issuing the Direct Orders to those who must stay away from this?

The digital editing on some of the pics is most likely in the interests of having a "clean" memorial photo; portraits as opposed to snap shots, that sort of thing. Besides, only the fringiest of the fringe believes that no one died on 9-11 (that does appear to be what you are suggesting). People died. The question is by whose hand?

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

I have to agree.

I work with photoshop every day and I reckon your spot on - the hugging shots are the original images

for the record I think 9/11 was an inside job but I do think theres a rational explanation for this one...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertAntonWeishaupt

Um . . . you're welcome? What does your response even mean? Who's "Must-Stay-Away-From" area? Truthers? Believers? And who is issuing the Direct Orders to those who must stay away from this?

It means that many of the truth movements are financed and directed by the military industrial complex,
to distract from the actual truth and act as gatekeepers to steer OS doubters into half-truths and away from the heart of matters; that the world was conned that day by the extensive use of video fakery broadcast via a complicit main stream media, which of course is itself a sold-out, directed entity.

The digital editing on some of the pics is most likely in the interests of having a "clean" memorial photo; portraits as opposed to snap shots, that sort of thing. Besides, only the fringiest of the fringe believes that no one died on 9-11 (that does appear to be what you are suggesting). People died. The question is by whose hand?

Very sensible but there are far too many other photo anomalies for this to
be an exceptable explanation.
Have you gone through the links in the OP?

Also for doubledutch:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/33499dc72171.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a67b72eb1574.jpg[/atsimg]

Do you agree that these are identical images of the subject with differing backgrounds?

The conjecture that very few, if any died on 9/11 is based on sound logic and
mounting, convincing evidence.
The fringe is where it is at.

edit on 17-6-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-6-2011 by pshea38 because: trying to sort the format

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticAndBeliever
Plus if anything it looks like the photos with the arms around the people are real photos ,and the ones without the arms around the people are photo shopped simply to define the lost victim in the picture.....Doesn't prove any cover up at all.

Well, explain this then.

Same pose, same inclination. It is the same image of
the subject, superimposed over at least one background.

I don't believe that is the same image of the individual in question in both photos, although the two depictions of him look very similar.

If you look at the jaw line on the first picture, you'll notice the beginning of the ear starts slightly above the start of the jaw line. If you look at the second picture, the ear starts well below the start of the jaw line. In the first picture, the man's shoulders are more relaxed spacing out the distance between his shoulder and his face, in the second picture they are more scrunched up against his son making the distance shorter between his face and shoulders. the man has a redder nose in the second picture than in the first. In the second picture there are 2 lines of wrinkles leading up to the start of the jaw line, in the first picture there is only one. In the first photo the man has more of a smirk on the right side of his smile (our right), in the second picture he has a more straight smile. The clothes he is wearing are different too.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Plus his hair looks more slicked back and wet in the first photo, In the second one he has more of a straight up and down flick with less gel.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Plus if anything it looks like the photos with the arms around the people are real photos ,and the ones without the arms around the people are photo shopped simply to define the lost victim in the picture.....Doesn't prove any cover up at all.

Well, explain this then.

I don't believe that is the same image of the individual in question in both photos, although the two depictions of him look very similar.

If you look at the jaw line on the first picture, you'll notice the beginning of the ear starts slightly above the start of the jaw line. If you look at the second picture, the ear starts well below the start of the jaw line. In the first picture, the man's shoulders are more relaxed spacing out the distance between his shoulder and his face, in the second picture they are more scrunched up against his son making the distance shorter between his face and shoulders. the man has a redder nose in the second picture than in the first. In the second picture there are 2 lines of wrinkles leading up to the start of the jaw line, in the first picture there is only one. In the first photo the man has more of a smirk on the right side of his smile (our right), in the second picture he has a more straight smile. The clothes he is wearing are different too.

Thank you for the detailed response. The poses are uncannily similar in both pictures
and minor computer insertion manipulations could account for the very minor differences
that you have pointed out, just as well.

Doesn't the background of the first picture look pasted in to you?

Again, this is just one example of the many victim photograph peculiarities.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Well, explain this then.

Thank you for the detailed response. The poses are uncannily similar in both pictures
and minor computer insertion manipulations could account for the very minor differences
that you have pointed out, just as well.

Doesn't the background of the first picture look pasted in to you?

Again, this is just one example of the many victim photograph peculiarities.

Glad to finally have a civil debate with someone on here lol

As far as the background goes? It is a bright sky so the definition around the man's head creates the illusion that it looks "cut and pasted", but it is really very common.

Anyway, the poses look eerily similar I agree but if you analyze the angles (not just the facial features and what not) it still becomes apparent that they are two different depictions of the man imo.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I was hired by blucross and blueshield in April of 2002. they were in the north tower, and lost around 9 employees. For you to try to make these people seem like figments of the imagination is pathetic.
edit on 17-6-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Do you agree that these are identical images of the subject with differing backgrounds?

really ? look at the neck folds, the hair by the ear, the sunburned nose. this is not the same picture

get a life

sorry. didn't notice you got owned already

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
And just to show how easy it is to be fooled by photographs...

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticAndBeliever

Thanks again for the detailed reply.
How about rotating the lower image say 10 degrees counter-clockwise, for a closer match.
Now this is very possible and easily achievable with computer generated images or composites.
The minute detail differences are simple digital manipulations.
I don't think that it serves to dwell on this one case. There are an enormous number of
similar peculiarities in the various 9/11 memorial sites victim photographs and it is necessary
to go through the evidence provided in the opening links to convince oneself that the sheer
number of irregularities is far beyond co-incidence or chance.

I appreciate your comments.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

And just to show how easy it is to be fooled by photographs...

I actually didn't believe that this was the same person.
There are subtle differences which once spotted, aren't forgotten.
Needless to say they are extremely alike but this is a deliberate, contrived
attempt at deception for some news article or other.
Nothing similar to the circumstances surrounding the 9/11 victim memorial photographs, Surely.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
i dont wanna go offtopic, but this is just silly.

you are arguing about 3k deaths that happened ten years ago.

hell, the national american passtime seems to be arguing about 9 11...

yet you dont even notice more americans died in wichever war you are fighting this year for the last ten years. in bigger numbers than those who died in the towers.

no wonder your politicians act the way they do...

seriosly the irony in all this is just... ironic.

americans get over it really, and take your country back.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

It means that many of the truth movements are financed and directed by the military industrial complex,
to distract from the actual truth and act as gatekeepers to steer OS doubters into half-truths and away from the heart of matters....

Hmm, by this silliness, I would have to say that this is what YOU are in fact trying to do here...

Just a hunch...

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

They are not identical -
different shirt
different hair around left ear
different angle of head
hair is not the same all over
left sideburn is different
different wrinkles.
etc.

It just shows desperate the "truthers" are getting, making up crap like this!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
In the grand scheme of things, this has to be one of the most stilly theories.

Of all the pictures, only the lady with the blue background seems photoshopped, and in that case I can certainly understand why they'd do it, since a detached hand would look kind of strange.

I went through the same troubles when my father died, of having to find a good picture of him to use for the program at the funeral. Trouble was, there weren't very many to choose from. In almost all of them, there was some form of distraction, so I ended up taking one with the least amount of background clutter and then whitening out whatever I didn't want there.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
The images of the women obviously shopped. Why wouldn't someone want their loved one as the main image of a memorial to them without clutter? Seems a silly bone of contention here and rather petty.

As for the same facial expressions pasted onto another image. Do a simple youtube search for "facial expression never changes in pictures" and you'll see many people who have the same expressions in many pictures.

It's as simple as muscle memory. You get used to smiling and facing a certain way for a picture that it becomes robotic and second nature.

Can photo manipulation be done? Sure it can, I have done it myself many times. I have also taken many pictures of my own of people who use the same expression.

I've got as many questions about 9/11 as many others do, but really this is rather petty and stupid.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Many of them are not photoshopped.

Some people just have a generic photo face.

To suggest the victims are not real imply's somehow all the 'living' workers were evacuated or did not show up for work. This is ridiculous, especially based on your evidence.

9/11 was an atrocity, thousands of real innocent people died.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by EmVeeFF
I knew victims of 9/11... this is pure stupidity. American lives were lost, regardless of "whodunit?"

Yeah, and only the American lives are worth mentioning, the other nationalities don't count.

2nd.
edit on 18-6-2011 by BrianDamage because: to do editing type stuff

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Look at the hair ffs. Also the jaw lines.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join