It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Of Photoshopped 9/11 Memorial Photographs.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I don't get the logic here. even when I disagree with a 9/11 argument, I can see it's relevance in establishing a part of a theory or explanation.

it is absolutley indisputable the jets crashed into the towers around 9:00 am on a Tuesday. It is also indisputable that the towers came down soon after.

This is in fact very heavily disputed as what is purported to have happened is a physical
impossibility.

It is indisputable that many human remains were found, and returned to loved ones.

Indisputable because you heard it from the main stream media, who played an integral part
in selling the hoax in the first place.

So what is the point here ? Are you making the argument that the towers were empty at 9:00 am or that everyone got out ?

Yes. 9/11 was long in the planning and the towers were emptied, for the most part,
long in advance. Why was there no traces of the 14000 toilets, miles of thick elevator cable,
tons of carpeting, office equipment ect. in the rubble? Occam's razor says they were not there
when the buildings were brought down.

How the heck did anyone survive who was trapped ABOVE where the jets hit ?

There was no-one trapped above the planted explosive when they were detonated.
This was a pre-orchestrated hoax and i am sure that all necessary safety precautions
were taken.

on the first anniversary of the attacks, I heard first person accounts from people that were there that day. people that were in the building !!!!

they told me about the sounds of bodies hitting the courtyard after jumping out of windows. people cut in half. firefighters running UP the stairs

Paid actors were employed as convincers. The horror stories and scenarios were an important
aspect to the hoax used as a contrivance to emotionally galvanise the public.

are you really making the case that a few pics that were altered to remove non-victims from a victims photo so that photo could appear in a memorial is proof they never existed ?

No. What i presented is not my work and is only a tiny amount of the actual evidence collected
to support the claim that 9/11 was a huge hoax, pulled off using video fakery, paid actors and
sold to the public by a complicit MSM.

what is the point of that specifically, and who benefits from it, and how was it done ( not the pics, the whole enchilada, birth certifictaes, school records, medical records, etc) ?

I think this is all about some twisted competition to see who can come up with the strangest idea or just simple trolling

prove me wrong
edit on 18-6-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

If you are serious about finding the answers to these issues, i advise you to, though it will take
up considerable time, go through everything written in the links below. I am confident that you
will subsequently see matters in a different light.

9/11 Video Fakery

9/11 Memorial Scams

www.letsrollforums.com...

Regards
edit on 18-6-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by pshea38

I think there is an old Styx song called "Too Much Time on My Hands"...this is really weird...why? why? would this be done?

CJ

It was easier to fake everything than to do it for real.
You are aware of everything that has happened since 9/11, I take it.
9/11 was their excuse.
We got a televisual extravaganza.
You obviously didn't go through the links i provided.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I will not continue this discussion with someone who makes ignorant claims like the towers were emptied ahead of time. my sources are direct first hand eye witnesses who were in the building on that fateful day

shame on you for dragging thier names through the mud to try to make an obscure point on a message board

I hope nobody in your family is ever fictitiously killed

and I'm not clicking on any links you provide, god knows what my PC will catch

I'm not going to stick aorund for the vetted names, we both know there aren't any

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

You yourself should go through the images. You're just posting lies that someone made up. Look at the details yourself. This should go to the hoax bin.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
reply to post by pshea38

I will not continue this discussion with someone who makes ignorant claims like the towers were emptied ahead of time. my sources are direct first hand eye witnesses who were in the building on that fateful day

shame on you for dragging thier names through the mud to try to make an obscure point on a message board

I hope nobody in your family is ever fictitiously killed

and I'm not clicking on any links you provide, god knows what my PC will catch

I'm not going to stick aorund for the vetted names, we both know there aren't any

Cool. Run and hide. It's the easy option.
And the links are fine.
I see your game. Cya

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by pshea38

You yourself should go through the images. You're just posting lies that someone made up. Look at the details yourself. This should go to the hoax bin.

All the evidence is verifiable. You are the one posting lies.
9/11 was a hoax. Fakery aspects of the con are most certainly real.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Oh let's quickly verify these new ones you claim to be the same:
Brad's picture: Different highlights and shadows. Eyebrows. Different smile. Different hair.
Dark haired lady in 3 pics: Highlights and shadows. Different angle. Hair. Eyes.

Also flipping an image is nothing. Fixing image because it has errors on it is nothing.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Brad's picture: Different highlights and shadows. Eyebrows. Different smile. Different hair.
Dark haired lady in 3 pics: Highlights and shadows. Different angle. Hair. Eyes.

Also flipping an image is nothing. Fixing image because it has errors on it is nothing.

Ok. I think you are missing the point. All variations are down to photoshop touch-ups
and unimaginative slight variations/digital manipulations.
Would you not even consider that all these memorial photographs peculiarities could
be the result of fakery processes. Doing this may motivate you to delve deeper.
The photographic examples given are just the tip of the iceberg
when it comes to evidence of victim fakery. See links.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

Ok. I think you are missing the point. All variations are down to photoshop touch-ups
and unimaginative slight variations/digital manipulations.
Would you not even consider that all these memorial photographs peculiarities could
be the result of fakery processes. Doing this may motivate you to delve deeper.
The photographic examples given are just the tip of the iceberg
when it comes to evidence of victim fakery. See links.

Contrary to what you may believe, the world doesn't revolve around what conspiracy theorists think is suspicious, therefore i'ts no surprise a lot of logically unsuspicious activities fall in this category. I'm sure the photographs were photo shopped upon family member's request for some shrine or album or something...No indication of inside job, I haven't found one thing about 911 indicating an inside job.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Half of 9/11 was real and half was fake. We will never know where one ends one the other begins. If this world is still around in a thousand years people will still be debating what happened on 9/11/2001. There is very few facts that can still be trusted. The evidences is all but useless at this point becasue we do not know what is real and what is fake and what has been messed with. 9/11 happened and that is a fact as to the details we will never know. People will never agree on anything that may or may not have happened that day. I for one wished the talk about it would stop but it never will unless something bigger happens.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

All the evidence is verifiable. You are the one posting lies.
9/11 was a hoax. Fakery aspects of the con are most certainly real.

So lets see if I got the logic right - it is very suspicious that photos of the same person look similar? Hmmmm.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

yes I would agree that they are the image of the man, different background and in his case different top.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Were 9/11 Victims families so bereft of loved ones photographs, that submitting obviously
tampered with pictorial tributes to memorial sites was their only recourse?

This is a post by simonshack The Hug-Me Clones taken from this thread 9/11 Memorial Scams on The Septemberclues Forums

The above are just a few of the many, many anomalies with the 9/11 victims photographs,
families and personal histories.
This information was presented more than two years ago and still so very few people
question the existences and validities of the 9/11 victims. Why is this aspect still taboo?
If most of the 9/11 charade was a hoax, why not all of it?
It makes the most logistical sense.
Were most of the alleged victims, in fact, computer generated entities, with no earthly existences?
There is a vast amount of evidence that indicates that this may indeed be the case,
and that the real number of deaths was far, far fewer than is advertised.

Isn't it about time we began to take this aspect seriously?
Think of the some of the levels of possible fraud, from the compensation funds to the charity
organisations. The implications are pretty sizable!

What point matching software did you use to prove the pictures have been altered? How many points does it compare?

Where is the source of the original pictures?

Where did the Photoshopped pictures come from?

What did the electronic watermark on the pictures say?

Thanks in advance for providing this information so that we can begin to take this seriously.
edit on 21-6-2011 by jprophet420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

Please see the links that i have provided.
I am sure, by your response, that you have a detailed knowledge
of photographic and editting processes and would be interested in the findings.
All the evidence presented, when taken as a whole, leads to the conclusion
that a large number of the 9/11 victims were very likely computer generated entities.
I hope you can find the time to delve into it.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yeah except that those link you posted dont provide any evidence to suggest such. Only misinfo. So can you point to any actual evidence?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Yeah except that those link you posted dont provide any evidence to suggest such. Only misinfo. So can you point to any actual evidence?

You are still here? K.O.

I told you before that i know your game but
i await to hear any responses you have to the above video.
Again this is the tip of the iceberg when it comes to evidence
for victim fakery. It is clear that you have not gone through the links or
are lying when you claim there is no evidence, only misinformation presented.
To me, your name suits you.

edit on 21-6-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

Would you care to comment on the youtube video posted in my above post?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
And surely it is all just co-incidence and happenstance,
and nothing more.

My Arse!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join