It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why casey anthony?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
reply to post by greeneyedleo

No wait til Nancy Grace gets on tonight....That will be something

I dont watch her. Never have.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Revenge is not justice...Casey is innocent of murder...

Now if we are seeking revenge it is time to put the real murderer on trial...

That will be coming soon...

The law did what was right today...Casey is guilty of being a terrible person...but she is not a murderer...

I have never thought so and I think the right verdict was handed down!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Really? Shes kinda funny especially when it comes to this trial. Shes going to have a fit tonight
edit on 5-7-2011 by ObvTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Really? Shes kinda funny especially when it comes to this trial. Shes going to have a fit tonight
edit on 5-7-2011 by ObvTruth because: (no reason given)

I have never once watched the media on this case....today I was watching because I wanted to see the verdict on the TV, not laptop, lol

I stuck to the Hinky Meter only.....
edit on July 5th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I am sorry to say this BUT

That woman should be neutered so she can't do this again!

She might only do one 1 one 1 year, max 4, min 1

sheesh

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Either one of 2 things are going to happen.....Shes going to do her time get out of jail, write a book and make millions OR...When she gets out of jail shes going to be mobbed to death by a whole bunch of parents. Hopefully its the second scenario.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The state dropped the ball and could not prove that Casey intentionally murdered her. It could have been a boyfriend for all we know. I said it before that all the defense needs is one idiot on the jury that is indecisive or who was dazzled or confused by the defense. The cops and detectives screwed the pooch by not finding the body although it was right around the corner from Anthony home.
If the body had been found earlier and better forensic's have been gathered we would be looking at a different decision.

Still the jury's decision is a hard pill to swallow.

Am I Tuesday morning quarterbacking?........Guilty!

edit on 7/5/2011 by Sparky63 because: added comment

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
Revenge is not justice...Casey is innocent of murder...

Now if we are seeking revenge it is time to put the real murderer on trial...

That will be coming soon...

The law did what was right today...Casey is guilty of being a terrible person...but she is not a murderer...

I have never thought so and I think the right verdict was handed down!

Just because the jury found her innocent doesn't mean that she is innocent. She is going to be guilty in the eyes of most people. Jury's are not immune to being stupid.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

Jury's are not immune to being stupid.

You are correct...they are not immune to being stupid...I see stupid people all the time...they are everywhere...but in this case I think it is too soon to call anyone stupid...we have yet to hear anything from the jurors...don't you think we should hold judgment until they have a chance to tell us why they voted as they did?

Or should we just go strait to convicting them of being stupid...seems to be a trend around here...conviction and burning at the stake without hearing all sides?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Problem with juries.....they are everyday people and may not even understand everything presented to them.

While I absolutely respect the fact we have jury trials in this country.....it does not mean that their findings are right. It just means our justice system allows people to find guilt or innocence on a case based on their understandings of the law presented to them and the evidence, witnesses, etc etc....

I believe the state dropped the ball in many areas.....and I believe the jury did not understand all the science and stuff presented. I beleive they were wrong, 100%.

But now, it is what it is....a lesson for all. I surely learned a lot.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Well I'm a little torn with this verdict. I 100% believe she should not have received the death penalty and if the jury came back with that verdict it would have been an injustice - and a verdict based on out of control emotions.

But I think all these not guilty verdicts were also based on a backlash from the likes of Nancy Grace, corrupt cops and prosecutors who bring charges they know are not true (like asking for the death penalty in this case).

Maybe this case will make the people like Nancy Grace and prosecutors think twice about trying to using the media to convict people.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hey...now Casey has the rest of her life to spend finding out who killed her daughter....

right?

yeah right...that will never happen...

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Hey...now Casey has the rest of her life to spend finding out who killed her daughter....

right?

I don't think this is like OJ - She claimed it was an accident.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63

Just because the jury found her innocent doesn't mean that she is innocent. She is going to be guilty in the eyes of most people. Jury's are not immune to being stupid.

I agree with 50% of what you say....... just because the jury found her innocent doesn't mean that she is "innocent". That's true. But the innuendo about the jury being "stupid"? We must keep in mind that all juries receive criteria by which they must decided the verdict. Clearly, this jury followed the criteria they were given and their verdict is evidence of this.

A jury of public opinion is not similarly hamstrung by the precise legal criteria by which this case was to be judged.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

right?

I don't think this is like OJ - She claimed it was an accident.

No her attorneys did....they thru that in at the last min to try and save her butt...

guess it worked....

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I dont know what saved her but something devine happened to save this girl. Or ''God' was completely absent through out this whole thing.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I dont know what saved her but something devine happened to save this girl. Or ''God' was completely absent through out this whole thing.

If she, in fact, did kill her child, she will be answering to a higher court.
Just my humble. . .
don't want to offend the athiests

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

Jury's are not immune to being stupid.

You are correct...they are not immune to being stupid...I see stupid people all the time...they are everywhere...but in this case I think it is too soon to call anyone stupid...we have yet to hear anything from the jurors...don't you think we should hold judgment until they have a chance to tell us why they voted as they did?

Or should we just go strait to convicting them of being stupid...seems to be a trend around here...conviction and burning at the stake without hearing all sides?

No, I am going straight to convicting them of being stupid... Just like the first OJ verdict proved that that jury was stupid.
You can't be afraid of calling a spade a spade.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Not surprising, but very disappointing......nobody on the jury wants to speak to the world....

Shame....

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
No, I am going straight to convicting them of being stupid... Just like the first OJ verdict proved that that jury was stupid.
You can't be afraid of calling a spade a spade.

I don't think the OJ jury was stupid, their not guilty was more of a punishment of the LA PD.

Like it or not there are a large number of people who have had negative experiences with the State/police. This will change their perspective and they will view evidence differently.

Plus I think the Nancy Grace mob backfired on this case.

What it seems to be bothering people is she went out partying after Caylee died. I have to agree with the defense is this is the way some people deal with grief - not a good way - but it's not unusual.

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join